Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Lightbulb

Curious thing... If anyone remembers the interviews Project Camelot did of Paul LaViolette, he spoke of a galactic superwave of some sorts headed our way, and some of the people who claimed to be on the inside of the secret space program also spoke about "something that was headed our way."

Well, guess what ─ and I'm actually surprised that no one at Slashdot has posted about it yet ─ it was in the local scientific news here in Europe a few days ago that a gigantic plasma burst is being emanated from the supermassive black hole at the galactic center right now. It's supposedly due to friction of superheated particles near the event horizon, making the supermassive black hole brighter than ever observed before. And if the radio telescopes can pick it up, then it must be close.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2019), Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th August 2019), Gio (19th August 2019), Wind (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Thinking

Well perhaps that's something the "Alternative Community" should really agree upon ...
    So much relevant info has been sweep aside in the back pages of these sites.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2019), Aragorn (19th August 2019), Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th August 2019), Wind (19th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Warning: most readers/participants will not like this post

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    We already know that earth goes through warming periods followed by sudden drops into ice ages.

We've known that from the geological record for a long time.

That hasn't changed.

The question and debate has always been around whether humans cause it/can alleviate or stop it.

The measured difference now is the rate of warming.

So, are we responsible in part? Can we do something?
    We've known (well, those who have done their homework) that throughout history, the human masses are extremely susceptible to influence of a few, generally the powerful and if not, the quite charismatic... often both combined.

We've also known that those who are vulnerable to compromise (such as scientists who depend on grants provided by organizations/foundations owned by or backed by (if you follow the money) a tiny percentage of "uber-wealthy agenda driven 'elite') are malleable by these highly unscrupulous, consciousness-depraved humans.

Those who think for themselves and do honest research and discover honest analysis of honestly acquired data know that the drivel coming from the emotional vulnerably driven and/or the socio/psychpathic "God wanna be types" has nothing to do with fact and everything to do with an inner rage which will never be resolved unless "they" gain full power over every single one of us. Too often, these types engage in the "creative analysis" (massive skewing) and feed their flawed analysis through every media channel available (most not just willing... but lapping it up like liquid nirvana) where they spew it back at the masses through their anal cavities until we are so drenched with disgust we have little time to devote to stopping the madness because all our time is sucked up in cleaning off the filth.

We know that "the media" has been hijacked for decades and the media is a 'constantly pounding' force behind the 'potential' hoax known today as dangerous "climate change (caused by humans)."

If any reader of my post still retains a tiny sliver of ability to think for yourself, then I challenge you to watch in full the following video. It certainly address "what we know and what we've known."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM

Here's what we really know...

We know that the single most important thing human beings need to figure out still has not been figured out... and that is -

What is it about us humans that we always empower the worst of us to dominate us?
    THAT is the question that should be asked, answered (honestly) and then resolved, forever!
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (19th August 2019), Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), JRS (20th August 2019), modwiz (19th August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    ...the human contribution however is very, very small.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), JRS (20th August 2019), modwiz (19th August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting, he points out water vapor as a more serious catalyst for global warming than CO2...well yes, that's not exactly a secret, nor is methane a secret either. CO2, without really even knowing...I haven't won a Nobel Prize nor am I Al Gore, is likely considered an indicator of global warming as opposed to creating it. He's bitching about Obama receiving a Nobel Peace Prize on behalf of the United States, awarding the huge strides that Americans had made in terms of social consciousness. Why in the world would he complain about that? A mechanical engineer that won a Nobel Prize in 1960 may not be the perfect candidate for defending or discounting climatology? Out of respect, no one will point out that he has no clothes...but okay.

As usual, I don't really get it...but that is a big part of what it is all about.

LaViolette has written some great stuff...especially about superluminal velocities
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Dreamtimer (20th August 2019), Elen (20th August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The ice cores show the geological warming and cooling trends. Just like the rock layers show volcanic eruptions and asteroid impacts.

I'm not going to throw away knowledge because science gets screwed up by money and politics.

The better choice, imo, is to continue to look with a critical eye.

Scientists are limited in all kinds of ways. Humans are flawed.

And we still have the geological record. Gaia isn't lying to us.

Just because humans lie doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to what she's screaming at us.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    This video is the real stunner:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI
    Thanks, Dumpy. I posted this in another thread.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Very interesting thread on Avalon about possible future scenarios, take a look:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1311034

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th August 2019), Fred Steeves (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Tongue-in-cheek: I can do better.

Ain't-Nothing-Changed-Timeline:

One timeliner to another: "Are you sure we're in the right timeline? Everything seems the same."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Very interesting thread on Avalon about possible future scenarios, take a look:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1311034
    Interesting. Well, first off I would have to say that as of right now, I see just about zero sign of the utopian scenario on the horizon. One sign my radar is always scanning for is "do people understand the manipulation we are under, and if so to what degree?"

Obviously people in the alternative community would generally have a better handle on this than the average person on the street, but even then I see the same herding and corralling going on there, just at a higher level. I could go way out esoteric and talk about people like Crowley and Parsons, and even people to this very day who open up portals to other dimensions in attempt to manipulate this one, but the low hanging fruit would simply be how political in nature even the alt community has become since the 2016 US elections. If smart savvy people are this easily led down ridiculous dead ends on just this low brow level, how are they ever going to even *begin* the navigation through much more treacherous and higher level waters of manipulation?

Anyway that's my basic take on it. The more I see technologies like the internet enabling people to start "waking up" to various levels, the more I see the same technologies enabling higher and higher degrees of manipulation to suit the "waking up" consumer. What worked for Edward Bernays 100 years ago still works today, same thing just different and again, these are just the lower tier levels.

As an aside, I also see very little of people inclined to work together, and even on occasion when they do, the movement is eventually infiltrated, co-opted, and driven into the proverbial ditch. I wish I could say I see it differently one of these days, but the only bright spot I continue to see, as has been throughout history, is that ANY given individual is indeed fully capable of running the table and transcending Samsara, but Samsara will always rule this roost. That's the rules of the game we're in IMO.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2019), Aragorn (20th August 2019), Chester (21st August 2019), Dreamtimer (21st August 2019), Elen (21st August 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th August 2019), modwiz (20th August 2019), Wind (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2019), Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (26th August 2019), Elen (25th August 2019)

Thanks
    For Whatever It's Worth: I think we lay off the galactic plane and at an oblique angle to the burst...

that was in response to your post about LaViolette Aragorn...i meant to reply with quote but of course, I didn't...my mind is shot...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2019), Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (26th August 2019), Elen (25th August 2019), Wind (25th August 2019)

Thanks
    lol, Amen, so much said with so few words by Mr. McKenna...

I think the 'alt' community collectively believes that by denying hard reality in favor of anything that is 'not' they are accomplishing something. As McKenna would say, they are hopelessly and woefully lost. We aren't here to deny, we are here to suggest 'better' but it surely is not happening...I guess 'not' really is the operative word.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2019), Aragorn (24th August 2019), Dreamtimer (26th August 2019), Elen (25th August 2019), sourcetruth (12th November 2019), Wind (25th August 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Rather than focus on the 'cat fights' between the major players in this field, what are the points that we all can agree upon? So focus on ideas and facts rather than personalities.

My quick list:

-"ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)
    -"Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)
    -Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.
    -Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.
    -Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.
    -Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    -Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.
    -Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.
    -The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.
    -The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.
    -There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
    -The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.

What else? Or do we not even agree on these?
    I might consider myself at odds with the "alt community", particularly the conspiratorism aspect, but maybe other views as well, and other issues I don't necessarily disagree but I have a completely different perspective on the,m. I don't even know if I should consider myself one of the alt community.

That being said, if I would consider myself one of them, it is not immediately clear to me what I would agree with them on. Some of the things you mentioned I disagree, but others I would not be in complete disagreement but have a different perspective. For example, when you said that
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    I would be in strong disagreement with, and I would not consider it something the alt community agrees upon.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 12th November 2019 at 01:16.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2019), Aragorn (12th November 2019), Chris (12th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Wind (16th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    I might consider myself at odds with the "alt community", particularly the conspiratorism aspect, but maybe other views as well, and other issues I don't necessarily disagree but I have a completely different perspective on the,m. I don't even know if I should consider myself one of the alt community.
    That's a good point, actually. First of all, the so-called "alternative community" as a whole isn't really all that alternative, if you look at how the self-proclaimed members of the community act and think. Many consider themselves "alternative" because they grow their own food, and/or they are vegetarians or vegans, and/or they spend hours every day meditating, and/or they dedicate most of their time watching videos from YouTube talking heads.

The second reason is that most people who call themselves "alternative" don't realize that they are only choosing to go with the other side of the same coin ─ the (by now) old tale of choosing the antithesis to the thesis, instead of looking for the synthesis. They exhibit knee-jerk reactions toward all that is mainstream. And it is because of this reason that the so-called "alternative community" was easily infiltrated and co-opted by what is known in the USA as "the alt-right". Because they too are knee-jerkers, and they are paranoid about everything they cannot control or understand.

Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    That being said, if I would consider myself one of them, it is not immediately clear to me what I would agree with them on. Some of the things you mentioned I disagree, but others I would not be in complete disagreement but have a different perspective. For example, when you said that
    I would be in strong disagreement with, and I would not consider it something the alt community agrees upon.
    This might come as a surprise to you, but I actually agree with you on that. But then again, the person you are replying to is someone who rejects anything mainstream with prejudice across the board and who buys into all of the conspiracy theories, including Corey Goode's fairy tale, the so-called Mandela Effect, and all the woo-woo talk that David Wilcock has published over the years.

Not everyone here agrees with that poster's hard line, though. I for one certainly don't.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2019), Border Dog (12th November 2019), Chris (12th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Malisa (12th November 2019), sourcetruth (12th November 2019), Wind (16th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from 13 items listed, I found:

(7) (+) rights
    (3) (+/-) half rights
    (3) (-) wrongs

its interesting see how mind manipulation happens

they spread one right thing, one half-right and one wrong.
    we read one (ok), read other (may be), and another (what?)
    and who doesn't pay much attention, ends up finding everything right

the three wrongs, and justification

-Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.

not totally (so, its wrong)

-The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.

the sun is getting cool and more stable

-The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.

ahá, the south pole will kiss the north pole, finally
    the moon will be jealous and should disappear
    I guess ..
    Last edited by Border Dog, 12th November 2019 at 22:04.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2019), Chris (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019)