Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Border Dog View Post
    from 13 items listed, I found:

(7) (+) rights
    (3) (+/-) half rights
    (3) (-) wrongs

its interesting see how mind manipulation happens

they spread one right thing, one half-right and one wrong.
    we read one (ok), read other (may be), and another (what?)
    and who doesn't pay much attention, ends up finding everything right

the three wrongs, and justification

-Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.

not totally (so, its wrong)

-The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.

the sun is getting cool and more stable

-The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.

ahá, the south pole will kiss the north pole, finally
    the moon will be jealous and should disappear
    I guess ..
    How did you find only 3 wrong? I found 10.

-Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.
    -Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.
    -Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    -Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.
    -Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.
    -The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.
    -The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.
    -There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
    -The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.
    These claims are reflecting an anti-scientific, conspiracy viewpoint, which I am strongly against.

How do you agree with any of these 10? I am very skeptical of them.

These 3 I consider ambigous.
    -"ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)
    -"Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)
    -Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.
    I don't buy the classical explanation for these phenomena that believers would have.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2019), Border Dog (13th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Well okay, because you all insist ─ ─ I'll share my two Eurocents on the claims that Dumpster Diver listed...

• "ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)

The mainstream media and the US military are slowly beginning to admit that there are things out there that they have no explanation for. However, at the same time, there is a "political correction" going on with regard to the naming convention of these things. Whereas up until recently they had all been called UFOs ("Unidentified Flying Object"), they are now being referred to as UAPs ("Unidentified Areal Phenomenon") and UAVs ("Unidentified Areal Vehicle"), suggesting that they would be drones of some as yet unidentified type. Other military forces of the world ─ e.g. the Belgian Air Force, in 1989 ─ have in the past already officially admitted to the existence of UFOs. The USA is just a little slower than everybody else in that regard, for political reasons.

Mainstream science is still skeptical, but that will change once more government officials come forward ─ which they appear to be wanting to do now.

• "Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)

Paranormal phenomena are most certainly real, yes ─ I've got a whole bunch of them of my own ─ but the problem is that most of them cannot be empirically verified because of the skepticism and cynicism of the investigators. It would appear that one must believe before one can see, and most investigators want to see before they believe.

• Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.

I have seen photographs of supposedly living giants, and of giant humanoid skeletons. However, in this day and age of image processing, CGI and ─ by now ─ A.I.-supported "deep fakes", it becomes extremely difficult to ascertain how much of that would be true. The massive humanoid-looking fossil bones that were dug up could just as well have come from a dinosaur or perhaps a prehistoric primate. Paleontology is certainly an ongoing field of research, and it is an accepted fact that a lot of the fossil record has gone missing due to cataclysmic geophysical events.

• Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.

There are indeed rumors of such, but I don't know to what extent they would be true. And when these rumors come from David Wilcock, then I'd certainly take them with a couple of buckets of salt.

• Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.

Some of those events are down to utter stupidity and mismanagement, while others are indeed not what the people have been led to believe. Here's my opinion on the individually listed events here ─ I have researched some of them a little more than I did the others...:

• "9/11": A genuine conspiracy with a political motive that facilitated the deep swing to the right in the USA. This conspiracy involved insiders in the US administration as well as non-US operatives, including Saudis, but Osama Bin Laden had not been involved in this operation.

• Pearl Harbor: The attack was very real, and the US government did not know for a fact that it was going to happen that way, but they did know that Japan was going to declare war to the US sooner or later, because the US had been provoking the Japanese into a climate of hostility for a long time already before the event. It was most certainly not an attack "out of the blue".

• The Gulf-of-Tonkin incident: This was a "false flag" operation, intended to offer an official excuse for the US to get involved with the Vietnam war, which up until then had been a civil war. North Vietnam was being supported by the Soviet Union, and so the CIA and the hard-liners within the US government wanted the US to get involved in order to drive back communism.

• The assassination of John F. Kennedy: A genuine conspiracy that involved various conspirators from within organized crime, the FBI, the CIA, the corporate world and JFK's political adversaries.

• Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.

Some artifacts are "out-of-whack", indeed ─ e.g. the ancient megaliths ─ but there's also a lot that has been blown out of proportion and/or deliberately misrepresented in order to have the so-called alternative community make a fool of itself once again.

• Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)

No, they're not. This is empirically proven science, and it is only being questioned by pseudoscientists.

• Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.

No, it's not. It is fabricated so as to make a profit, and in some cases, that does involve the covering up of events where hazardous agents ended up in the food. Likewise, the pharmaceutical industry is only scratching its own itch. They want power and money, and so they will rather sell drugs that keep the patient hooked for the rest of his or her life, than to sell drugs that cure the patient of their disease for once and for all.

• Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.

Yes, weather modification is possible, and the Chinese have already openly illustrated that they are capable of it by favorably influencing the weather just before an important event. One can therefore safely assume that the military has already managed to weaponize this technology, and will not hesitate to deploy it.

• The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.

I don't know about that. Some say that it does, and others say that it doesn't. They don't seem to be able to come to an agreement on what is really happening with the sun.

• The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.

Opposite poles ─ at least, when we're talking of the magnetic poles of Earth ─ will always drift as far away from each other as possible, and so they will always be at exactly the opposite side from one another. There is however evidence that Earth's magnetic poles have in the past reversed several times, and it is a given that a powerful enough solar flare at the right moment might just do that.

The orientation of Earth's magnetic field is determined by the direction of spin of the liquid iron at Earth's core, by the way.

• There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
      The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.

There are indeed things that governments do lie about ─ and most notably the US government ─ but most governments are also notoriously bad at keeping secrets, and therefore sooner or later, things are going to come to light that had been hidden or unknown about for decades.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (13th November 2019), Chris (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Fred Steeves (13th November 2019), sourcetruth (12th November 2019), Wind (16th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    How did you find only 3 wrong? I found 10.
    I admit, I was heavily conservative, avoiding the terms used.

These claims are reflecting an anti-scientific, conspiracy viewpoint, which I am strongly against.
    I'm too against the artificial Agenda, but I won't throw myself against the big wall,
    So, I choose some more fragile bricks to try broken the big wall later.

How do you agree with any of these 10? I am very skeptical of them.
    subversion methods use somethings right to fooled us with the wrongs.

maybe worth we discuss a few over The Art of War book (Sung Tzu),
    because the powers use this subtil strategies, thinking we don't know It as well as they do

These 3 I consider ambigous.
    I used only three (objective) entries -- right, half-right and wrong
    I think that doubts (or ambiguity) tends paralyzes to start any action.
    I also think its better do something against it, than do nothing.

I don't buy the classical explanation for these phenomena that believers would have.
    I don't buy too, and if they give me for free, I throw away in the trash. [lol]

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), sourcetruth (13th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well okay, because you all insist ─ ─ I'll share my two Eurocents on the claims that Dumpster Diver listed...
    Hey Aragorn, very nice your points, thank-you for share

I'm replying because you don't know (yet) about "The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable."

Unfortunately, the great brazilian Phd "Ricardo Felício", a reputable climatologist, for obvious reasons, is one of the suppressed researchers and he don't publish anything in english. He has been running a website (FakeClimate) for many years, doing alt media interviews. But he can do what he can, and fighting against the worldwide politics is not his job.

He explained with data the solar cycles, the appearance of sunspots, which are now decreasing, indicating that we are in a cycle of more stability. Follow an excerpt from his website's goal (About), translated ..

First of all, we would like to make the following caveats: The Fake Climate team, made up of many researchers from various fields of knowledge, receives no funding from companies, large estates or any financial aid from NGOs, research funding institutions like FAPESP among others, to carry out their research and work. The maintenance of this website and all our activities are carried out by selling our own workforce and sacrificing free time, which we vigorously devote to Science and Truth as a return to all of society.

Within these premises, we intend to:

Demystify global warming whose origin is attributed to human actions;

Demonstrate that man has influence on the local scale of his attributions and never on the global one;

Present facts that show the skeptics' fight against the aquimentists is much larger than the media preaches in the information vehicles;

Explain as never the emissions of human trace gases will influence the climate of the earth;

Demonstrate that the fallacy of anthropogenic “global warming” is just the smokescreen to hide the true governmental intentions headed by the British, the Americans and other European countries, to manage our natural resources, sell “green” products, impose political sanctions, economic and military, as well as orchestrating the forms of energy production and management of underdeveloped and resource-rich countries (like Brazil);

Explain how climate change is the effect of natural climate variability rather than human actions;

Demonstrate the face of another type of “climate change” that exists only in the conception of false scientists engaged in “sustainable development” political programs that sell their nations, completing people's daily life's surrender to the environmental cause. In this way they foster more economic and social restrictions than ever before in the history of mankind;

Explain how the environmental cause will generate more government mismatches with health, education, sanitation, etc, as well as the generation of exorbitant taxes, based on an unrealistic scenario of environmental chaos;

Demonstrate the complete failure of the IPCC and its Brazilian minions in the fight for the cause, with no evidence that human greenhouse gases heat the planet;

To present all the facts that demonstrate that people are unknowingly indulging in the action of these impostors and that they will unconsciously desire all these things, so much that the media preaches such myths as unquestionable truths.

We have reached a point of madness in modern societies where no one questions anything and assumes that certain men, by the titles they carry, are true owners of the truth! It is observed that people may even question the existence of God, but they do not question the existence of "global warming", "climate change" and believe that "sustainable development" is a salvation.
    One interesting thing about the life of Ricardo Felício -- No one has ever said that he is wrong, as he is one scientific authority on the subject.

So, I think the only shortcoming of the arguments posted above, can be filled with information this scientist provided. Unfortunately there is nothing in English in that regard, that I can offer now.

BTW, the stability of Sun its measured by SunSpots, and it can be easily seen, or searched in images obtained by the observatories

---edit---

according Ricardo Felício, between 2020-2055, its possible to start a mini ice-age like what happened in 1645–1715, and it is based on the following material, published by Valentina Zharkova on this PDF.

The resulting summary curve reveals a remarkable resemblance to the sunspot and terrestrial activity reported in the past millennia including the significant grand solar minima: Maunder Minimum (1645–1715), Wolf min-imum (1200), Oort minimum (1010–1050), Homer minimum (800–900 BC) combined with the grand solar maxima: the medieval warm period (900–1200), the Roman warm period (400–10BC) etc. It also predicts the upcoming grand solar minimum, similar to Maunder Minimum, which starts in 2020 and will last until 2055.
    Last edited by Border Dog, 13th November 2019 at 14:48. Reason: add data

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Elen (20th November 2019), Fred Steeves (13th November 2019), sourcetruth (13th November 2019), Wind (16th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Things aren't looking too great because people actually aren't thinking that clearly. It's quite sad indeed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wleLQLgV8RI
    "The more I see, the less I know for sure." ~ John Lennon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2023), Diabolical Boids (25th February 2023), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2023)