Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Dumpy, have you visited the site, Veterans Today? They don't have such a good reputation here. Gordon Duff says he gives something like 70% accurate info. I have no idea if that's true or if it's all Sci Fi. Just curious.
    Dreamy,

I have VT down as about a 75-80% chance of being a controlled opposition group, with Duff the prime voice. I haven't taken the time to split them out, not enough time in the day.

If Duff really is at 70% (I have VT lower than that), that means he is a very good info source. But again if he is a 30% source, that means he is a great "inverted" info source.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), modwiz (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I have VT down as about a 75-80% chance of being a controlled opposition group, with Duff the prime voice.
    That is my personal assessment as well, and I would extend this assessment onto Benjamin Fulford.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th May 2017), Elen (29th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), modwiz (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That is my personal assessment as well, and I would extend this assessment onto Benjamin Fulford.
    I have Fulford as above 80% chance of Controlled Opposition now. But his info "worth" is below 60%. It seems he just hears something and then repeats it, hardly any "vetting"...garbage in-garbage out.

Fulford's profile is similar to BR, you can only get "worth" out of his statements with a lot of math work. Normal folks can't do this so mostly worthless to them and he mostly degrades Wilcock's profile when DW agrees with him.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    "What does the 'Alt Community' collectively agree upon?"

I think we can agree that nothing in this world is as we've been led to believe,
    ...that coming together as community and sharing information increases the possibility of finding out what is really going on,
    ...that solid evidence of the 'truth' we're searching for is fairly rare.

There's not much more to agree on considering the amount of gossip, speculation, innuendo and psyops that runs rampant in the 'Alt Community'...imo.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (29th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (29th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), modwiz (28th May 2017), PurpleLama (28th May 2017), sandy (29th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Melidae - Exactly! Thank You for stating it all so clearly. I view your words above as a solid base upon which to build.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (30th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), Melidae (30th May 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Thanks, Amanda.

The difficulty with the 'Alt Community' is the various levels of 'awake' and 'aware' and 'enlightened' of the people involved...each person with their own priorities, interests, perspectives.

It brings to mind the story of two people describing a mug. One describes the beautiful colors and picture with the handle of the mug on the right side. The other sees only a white mug with the handle on the left side. Some people would 'fight to the death' that their vision of the mug is the only correct description...some would walk away from the discussion thinking the other person was blind and ignorant, that there is clearly two separate mugs, and not wanting to confront over such a silly thing...and some would actually puzzle it out together until they came to the conclusion that it must be the same mug that appears different depending on your perspective. Imagine all of these people in a room together... that, imo, is the 'Alt Community'. It can also describe most forums. It would be extremely difficult coming to a single conclusion on any issue under such circumstances. :fisty:

I consider TOT to be the exception...for the most part. I see people coming together to share perspectives without judgment...helping others as well as themselves on their own individual journeys...open-minded, but not to the point their brains fall out. If any in the 'Alt Community' could come to agreement on anything, I would expect it to come from here. Like your 'sign off'..."Much Respect & Much Peace"...the respect shown to other posters here does make a difference. We may not ever agree on anything completely, but like you said above 'it's a good start'.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (30th May 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (30th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Thanks, Amanda.

The difficulty with the 'Alt Community' is the various levels of 'awake' and 'aware' and 'enlightened' of the people involved...each person with their own priorities, interests, perspectives.

It brings to mind the story of two people describing a mug. One describes the beautiful colors and picture with the handle of the mug on the right side. The other sees only a white mug with the handle on the left side. Some people would 'fight to the death' that their vision of the mug is the only correct description...some would walk away from the discussion thinking the other person was blind and ignorant, that there is clearly two separate mugs, and not wanting to confront over such a silly thing...and some would actually puzzle it out together until they came to the conclusion that it must be the same mug that appears different depending on your perspective. Imagine all of these people in a room together... that, imo, is the 'Alt Community'. It can also describe most forums. It would be extremely difficult coming to a single conclusion on any issue under such circumstances. :fisty:

I consider TOT to be the exception...for the most part. I see people coming together to share perspectives without judgment...helping others as well as themselves on their own individual journeys...open-minded, but not to the point their brains fall out. If any in the 'Alt Community' could come to agreement on anything, I would expect it to come from here. Like your 'sign off'..."Much Respect & Much Peace"...the respect shown to other posters here does make a difference. We may not ever agree on anything completely, but like you said above 'it's a good start'.
    IMO just because of the difference in perspective on the "mug", we will perceive variously. IMO the benefit of the forum is by way of appreciating that we can have these differences without rancor. I liked this other post

"What does the 'Alt Community' collectively agree upon?"

I think we can agree that nothing in this world is as we've been led to believe,
    ...that coming together as community and sharing information increases the possibility of finding out what is really going on,
    ...that solid evidence of the 'truth' we're searching for is fairly rare.

There's not much more to agree on considering the amount of gossip, speculation, innuendo and psyops that runs rampant in the 'Alt Community'...imo.
    I listened to an amazing podcast that asked my question. I wish everyone would listen as it lays out IMO where we can be helpful to ourselves...truly embrace skepticism as a basis for our investigations.

Why Scientism is wrong about Everything - A conversation with Alex "Skeptiko" Tsakiris

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_qtsnYA7-A

What is it about the serious investigation from "science" (including what scientism calls the woowoo) leading edge that might be threatening to the "matrix" paradigm we are being controlled in? It is the philosophical implication of truth. The podcast is so worth listening in on IMO because it presents the high and strong POWER of our attention and capacity to use our mind. Skeptics are NOT "pseudo skeptics". Real skeptics are able to learn to THINK about abstract issues and make the implications valuable. They are not locked in to hard wired tracks of belief. Using the mind to use ideas and not being used by "ideas".

IMO forums help us learn to think well, to use our power of focus and transcend the limits of outworn "patterns".

The collapse of the wave function into particle BY THE OBSERVER is the single most scary tool we own. Quantum physics is personally relevant. Pass on the power whenever you automatically "look at" what others wish you to observe.
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th May 2017 at 15:39.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (30th May 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (30th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (30th May 2017), Melidae (30th May 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Melidae et al - Glad my comments have been well received by You and hopefully others. I understand - completely - your example - of the mug. I would like to add to it. All it takes is to physically turn the 'mug' around. Another option is to get up and physically move around to the perspective of the other person. People tend to enter the Awakened State when they are ready - in their own time. Am working on a curriculum (huge task) and I am including the subject of Philosophy which is basically the art of Thinking. As an example - this is how my brain works as a Teacher: How can I possible help a Student to use their brain/thinking systems - if I have not experienced/learned/been taught how to Think myself???

A single action - would open the perspective of both People. I'd like to share a personal experience. I live in a rural setting and a certain person actually stated to my face one day: Amanda I always thought you were crazy but I understand you now.

The same person now wants to know all about how I think. An example is Colloidal Silver. The person now understands what it is and uses it. One day I mentioned I also use Colloidal Gold. The person reacted with a lot of passion. The reaction included comments such as: What? You didn't tell me about that - what is ... et cetera. Seems that person now wants me to share all information. (Picture me with a huge smile on my face.) It took time but as with all Teachers - You have to be patient.

Maggie et al - Phew ... more homework. (Cheeky grin) I will make time to listen to the link you have provided. Just from reading your comments and looking at the title of the link - I am thinking about the fact that, apparently, Physics is a closed science. In other words - everything can be explained - everything! But when we look at curricula and textbooks and what is actually being taught - well I don't need to explain that science per se has been watered down. I have been reliably informed that there are textbooks - with all information, evidence and knowledge about Physics. We mere members of the regular Global Society obviously don't have access to those textbooks but they are out there. Just thinking out aloud about conversations I have had with certain People ....

I would like to add - given my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey - I have been slammed as it were, from all directions. I have been trolled/shilled/disinformed. I've been lied about and lied to et cetera but this site - The One Truth and one other site are the only places I am supported and feel safe and secure - to speak (well actually type) freely. Huge thank You to Malcolm and everyone who supports me.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st May 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (31st May 2017), Lemual (29th October 2017), Maggie (31st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (20th June 2017), Melidae (31st May 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), Zebowho (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Did you see this, Dumpy?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Dreamy, yeah, saw it a few years ago. Marked it down as a hoax.

We made hoaxy Powerpoints all the time, it's pretty easy to get logos and the banded background is simple to make.

...but in my new guise as Kommander Konspiracy (trumpet music in backgound) THERE IS NO KONSPIRACY THAT IS TOO KRAZY TO NOT BE KONSIDERED BEING TRUE!!!

...especially concerning those aholes at NASA. I mean, come on! We use to make match-head rockets and light them off for fun. Those clowns should be paying us to shoot rockets in the air.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (20th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I've been running into the theme, "All roads lead to Rome" a lot. What's the Smithsonian connection, I wonder?
    Off the top of my head.
    And completely unrelated here his my favorite TD song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZqFIjdGEs

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZqFIjdGEs

So again, off the top of my head
    I'm thinking of the book ATLANTIS THE ANTEDILUVIAN WORLD by Ignatious Donnely
    In this book Donnely who was a Washington DC politician at the time I don't remember if he was a Senator or in the House, but he had a high ranking friend working in the Smithsonian who showed him a room full of artifacts proving the existence of giants in America. This led to Donnely's writing his book on Atlantis.
    After this we have numerous reports on giants being unearthed all across the USA as public works like bridges and roads were being created.
    There are many records in the city works logs stating this and that the Smithsonian came in and excavated the site, only for the Smithsonian to later deny this and state they knew nothing about this.
    One of the most famous of such was the finding in the Grand Canyon, a carved cave with metal working and Egyptian Hieroglyphs found in 1909 this was reported in the Phoenix Gazette at the time and the article is quite interesting. http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gazette.htm
    And last but not least, we have a contemporary version of this.
    Ralph Glidden was an amateur archeologist (god bless the amateurs, they are the only one's providing the world with real data in my opinion) circa 1900-1930, off the coast of California on Catalina Island Glidden dug up an eight foot skeleton with the famous two rows of teeth and six fingers.
    This is the only known REAL picture of such. LA Marzuli acquired this pic by basically bribing museum officials in Catalina. He was allowed to take a picture, of the picture. The real picture was kept by the museum where they later placed in prominently in their museum WITH THE SKELETON OF THE GIANT CROPPED OUT.

Last edited by DNA, 20th June 2017 at 01:36.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th June 2017), Chester (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (20th June 2017), Melidae (20th June 2017), modwiz (20th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Off the top of my head.
    And completely unrelated here his my favorite TD song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZqFIjdGEs

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZqFIjdGEs

So again, off the top of my head
    I'm thinking of the book ATLANTIS THE ANTEDILUVIAN WORLD by Ignatious Donnely
    In this book Donnely who was a Washington DC politician at the time I don't remember if he was a Senator or in the House, but he had a high ranking friend working in the Smithsonian who showed him a room full of artifacts proving the existence of giants in America. This led to Donnely's writing his book on Atlantis.
    After this we have numerous reports on giants being unearthed all across the USA as public works like bridges and roads were being created.
    There are many records in the city works logs stating this and that the Smithsonian came in and excavated the site, only for the Smithsonian to later deny this and state they knew nothing about this.
    One of the most famous of such was the finding in the Grand Canyon, a carved cave with metal working and Egyptian Hieroglyphs found in 1909 this was reported in the Phoenix Gazette at the time and the article is quite interesting. http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gazette.htm
    And last but not least, we have a contemporary version of this.
    Ralph Glidden was an amateur archeologist (god bless the amateurs, they are the only one's providing the world with real data in my opinion) circa 1900-1930, off the coast of California on Catalina Island Glidden dug up an eight foot skeleton with the famous two rows of teeth and six fingers.
    This is the only known REAL picture of such. LA Marzuli acquired this pic by basically bribing museum officials in Catalina. He was allowed to take a picture, of the picture. The real picture was kept by the museum where they later placed in prominently in their museum WITH THE SKELETON OF THE GIANT CROPPED OUT.

Thank you, great post DNA!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th June 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), modwiz (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Awesome. Thanks for the Tenacious D. The first time I saw them, my friend played a video and my mind was blown.

I think the Alt community can agree that this may not be the greatest rock song ever, but it's a Giant Tribute:

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018)

Thanks
    Awesome. Thanks for the Tenacious D. The first time I saw them, my friend played a video and my mind was blown.

I think the Alt community can agree that this may not be the greatest rock song ever, but it's a Giant Tribute:

I like it! Comic, it's even listenable, unlike about 99.9% of metal, grunge, psycho rock etc. it is a "tribute" to.

...ok, now here's comes all the so called TOT "music lovers" to trash me and my music tastes...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), modwiz (21st June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

I didn't mean to go all D, but there is just something about them.
    They are a comedy act, and the comedy comes from these two fat guys with only two acoustic guitars thinking they can rock as hard as anyone out there.
    And you laugh and you enjoy their antics but then something happens, you realize that they actually do rock and you have to wonder where the comedy ends and where the rocking starts.
    I'm a appreciator of all their songs but I prefer their songs in their original acoustic version before the record company said that they had to have a band play behind them or it was a no go. I'm not trying to derail the thread and I will now cease and desist my indulgence in the D.
    Thank you for allowing me my transgression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uryLhOT9jiI

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), modwiz (21st June 2017)