Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Keeping in mind what Cayce said about his previous incarnation, and what I grok about the transmigration of souls, I still do not discount the possibility that Wilcock is (failing to) learn(ing) a set of lessons in self aggrandizement.
    If I believed I was the reincarnation of a GREAT PERSON, and usually the GREAT PERSON is seen as that in hindsight, that would be awful
    My worst nightmare would be that despite my desperate attempts to live up to my imagination of who that person was, I was still (seen) comparing unfavorably.

I'd be crying at night when no one could hear OR raging at my dog in frustration. Then guilt and remorse for not being more mature would plague me. Then terror at my own inability to give up the fantasy. I'd be unable to see myself as plain "just me" OR live up to being that special.

I'd be schizo.
    I don't know about anyone else.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (25th May 2017), modwiz (25th May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Yeah, and somewhere in the background I can hear Celine Dion singing, "My Heart will go on...and on...and on...and on"
    You asked.

So or we gonna move this to the Tent, or what?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (25th May 2017), modwiz (25th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    You asked.

So or we gonna move this to the Tent, or what?
    Sounds good. I know where to place any posts related to this subject. The core of the subject is dear to my heart.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (25th May 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    If I believed I was the reincarnation of a GREAT PERSON, and usually the GREAT PERSON is seen as that in hindsight, that would be awful
    My worst nightmare would be that despite my desperate attempts to live up to my imagination of who that person was, I was still (seen) comparing unfavorably.

I'd be crying at night when no one could hear OR raging at my dog in frustration. Then guilt and remorse for not being more mature would plague me. Then terror at my own inability to give up the fantasy. I'd be unable to see myself as plain "just me" OR live up to being that special.

I'd be schizo.
    I don't know about anyone else.
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841970117
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (25th May 2017), modwiz (25th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    So this "Tent" place is where we lock up the inmates babbling about ascension?

...as always, I'm late to the party.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Elen (25th May 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017)

Thanks

No locks on the Tent. It was once a gathering place for many TOT members 2+ years ago. Some of those members have become active again.
    Last edited by modwiz, 25th May 2017 at 12:25.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (25th May 2017)

Thanks

When a thread gets off topic, and the discussion is just getting good, then the Tent is a good place to take it so the OP is not diluted or derailed. Ascension is demonstrably not something the alt community can agree upon.

When a thread gets off topic, and the discussion is just getting good, then the Tent is a good place to take it so the OP is not diluted or derailed. Ascension is demonstrably not something the alt community can agree upon.

Apparently it needed to be said twice....

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (26th May 2017), Maggie (25th May 2017), modwiz (25th May 2017)

Thanks

Apparently it needed to be said twice....
    Apologies, I am very male in the fact that you must tell me very directly and not assume I can read your implications on anything. Empathic, I am not.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Elen (26th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Has there been a consensus yet? Anything been agreed upon? I would like to think we could all agree to get along. Would be a great place to start ... sigh ...

Much Respect - Amanda

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (28th May 2017), Melidae (28th May 2017), modwiz (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Has there been a consensus yet? Anything been agreed upon? I would like to think we could all agree to get along. Would be a great place to start ... sigh ...

Much Respect - Amanda
    TOT members get along well, IMO. I am finding some good progression happening on youtube and have been doing my part. We need real dialogue to be serious. Text is good for less demanding endeavors, IMO.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (28th May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (28th May 2017), Gio (31st May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Much Respect - Amanda
    Since a love-beaded, tie-dyed, long-haired hippy like Modwiz and an ex-military, number-crazed, ADHD scientist like me can agree on the flowing points:

-"ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)
    -"Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)
    -Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.
    -Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.
    -Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.
    -Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    -Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.
    -Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.
    -There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
    -The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.

Partial agreement on:

-The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.-The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.

And I got partial agreement from Dreamy (Dreamtime) in another thread, but not Modwiz on:

-The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.

(but upon which I have a fair amount of hard evidence to support. BTW, my thanks again to The Wiz on his up or down voting on each point.)

I'm thinking the above first 11 points, at least, may have resonance across a wide spectrum of the "alt community."
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 28th May 2017 at 14:57. Reason: rewording & updating

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't know whether the sun is getting hotter. I noticed the light appearing more white and bright. But when I was a kid and people would tell me it was yellow, I didn't see it. It just seems a bit more white now.

I've obviously been looking into the interaction of the sun with the earth and it appears we're pretty fortunate that the minimum is corresponding with the weakening of the shield.

I have an question/comment for TargeT. You've mentioned skepticism of the dangers of radiation and how you wear uranium ore. I just came across someone named Galen Winsor who talks about 'nuclear hoax' and also questions what we 'know' about radiation.

Are you familiar with him?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't know whether the sun is getting hotter. I noticed the light appearing more white and bright. But when I was a kid and people would tell me it was yellow, I didn't see it. It just seems a bit more white now.

I've obviously been looking into the interaction of the sun with the earth and it appears we're pretty fortunate that the minimum is corresponding with the weakening of the shield.

I have an question/comment for TargeT. You've mentioned skepticism of the dangers of radiation and how you wear uranium ore. I just came across someone named Galen Winsor who talks about 'nuclear hoax' and also questions what we 'know' about radiation.

Are you familiar with him?
    Dreamy, I do not see a TargeT post in this thread, so he may not see your comment. PM him directly?

BTW, I updated your feeling on the sun heating & instability above: partial agreement from you? Let me know if that works.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 28th May 2017 at 15:00. Reason: add-on material

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    I'm thinking he'll see it. If not, I'll do that.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (28th May 2017)

Thanks
    Dumpy, have you visited the site, Veterans Today? They don't have such a good reputation here. Gordon Duff says he gives something like 70% accurate info. I have no idea if that's true or if it's all Sci Fi. Just curious.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018)