Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    As far as ascension, it is escapist crap IMO. People wishing for a different world than the one they feed all their energy to.
    It might be? But I wonder if that is because we don't all agree on what that means.
    Is "ascension" vibration at a different level that is "somehow" lighter. less dense, less pressing?

One of my favorite memories is a weekend long music festival that I staged to honor my late husband. I chose his "crib mate" (born at the same hospital on the same day) friend who had really helped him while ill to help me put it on. He is mean person when drinking. This man had an "in" with a group who have this kind of weekend party. I thought he would help me connect to this group and he did and the same kind of event was planned and organized.

During the event, he was drinking. There was a time when at the entrance tent, he apparently was about 5 feet from my ear yelling at me over something. People saw that and it looked like I was ignoring him. I know I was there at the tent but as far as I recall, I never even heard a thing or noticed him at all.

In my definition, this "not being on the same wavelength" is maybe ascension? I was in a very heightened state of joy and preoccupation with creating this lovely and amazing and awesome weekend that was everything I had hoped.

So when I hear about ascension, I sort of see it in this context.

I think we can all agree that when we personally experience something, we cannot be talked OUT of what we experienced and we wonder ponder think about, maybe obsess over and search about for some understanding? Words have to be used to describe.
    Last edited by Maggie, 23rd May 2017 at 18:19.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    DW recently said many of the great ancient civilizations ascended. This is turd in the face to those cultures that were decimated or driven off. I'd be happy for him to ascend.
    He won't. He'll die, travel back in time, and then reincarnate as Edgar Cayce.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), DNA (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    It might be? But I wonder if that is because we don't all agree on what that means.
    Is "ascension" vibration at a different level that is "somehow" lighter. less dense, less pressing?

One of my favorite memories is a weekend long music festival that I staged to honor my late husband. I chose his "crib mate" (born at the same hospital on the same day) friend who had really helped him while ill to help me put it on. He is mean person when drinking. This man had an "in" with a group who have this kind of weekend party. I thought he would help me connect to this group and he did and the same kind of event was planned and organized.

During the event, he was drinking. There was a time when at the entrance tent, he apparently was about 5 feet from my ear yelling at me over something. People saw that and it looked like I was ignoring him. I know I was there at the tent but as far as I recall, I never even heard a thing or noticed him at all.

In my definition, this "not being on the same wavelength" is maybe ascension? I was in a very heightened state of joy and preoccupation with creating this lovely and amazing and awesome weekend that was everything I had hoped.

So when I hear about ascension, I sort of see it in this context.

I think we can all agree that when we personally experience something, we cannot be talked OUT of what we experienced and we wonder ponder think about, maybe obsess over and search about for some understanding? Words have to be used to describe.
    That is why I said "IMO". It is a narrative word and its connotation to many people is largely escapist. But, I will not niggle over word interpretations. DW implied that cultures that disappeared were "raised" to a higher dimension. He used the word ascension. A convenient cover for the murderous parasitical theologies that were bent on extermination for their angry god.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    In my belief system, YOU will die, travel back in time, and reincarnate as Edgar Cayce.

You are him in another timeline.

Yeah, it pinches a bit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    DW recently said many of the great ancient civilizations ascended. This is turd in the face to those cultures that were decimated or driven off. I'd be happy for him to ascend.
    In my belief system, YOU will die, travel back in time, and reincarnate as Edgar Cayce.

You are him in another timeline.

Yeah, it pinches a bit.
    Yes and no. Soul-wise, I am neither him nor Edgar Cayce, and if you know my own story — which I am not going to elaborate on here, and especially not after having been falsely accused by Shane "the Ruiner" of seeking to become an "alt community" celebrity like him — then you would also know that this here is my first and only incarnation. I won't be back after this lifetime, neither here nor on any other planet, nor on any other point of whatever timeline.

If my soul is to continue its existence after I die from this life — which in itself is not something I am certain of, nor am I certain whether I would even want that in the first place — then it'll be in the non-physical realms, because that's where I come from. And just in case you're going to say that non-physical beings are merely physical beings who have ascended, then once again I must disappoint you, because "my kind" has never wanted to be part of the wheels of karma. We had never left the vicinity of Source until we came here, and all of us only came here for a single lifetime, as catalysts.

On the other hand, the consciousness that dwells in me is of course part of Creation, and thus of the consciousness field that dwells in everyone, across time, space and all universes in the omniverse. And as such, parts of the consciousness field do reincarnate with the soul that they give life to. On the other hand, there are yet other parts of the consciousness field which may not necessarily be tied to a soul — or maybe they once were but not anymore at present time — and as such, it is possible that certain people's "past life memories" are in fact only fragments of another person's life in the past, which they are picking up through the consciousness field and regard as their own.

In the end, there is only one consciousness, and at the level of Source, the distinction between Self and Other is merely an illusion.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Maggie (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017), whole1 (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Aragorn, I hear you. Surprised a bit perhaps, but I honor your beliefs.

But as I said "In my belief system..." and it predates all the alt-world mumbo-jumbo I've uncovered these last few years.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Maggie - I get your comments. I really understand what You are conveying. I too believe that once a person is in the awakened state and knows what is happening - there is no turning them off or sending them back to sleep or pushing/pulling them to engage in any behaviour other than what they choose.

Dumpster Diver - Aragorn - Modwiz - I understand what You three are discussing. My understanding on reincarnation and souls and all that area, is influenced by the fact I have had a death experience. I did not want to come back but I did and I accept my choice. I did not know what was waiting for me but it has certainly shaped my life. I used to think that reincarnation may have been a fact but if it is - I do not think it is automatically impressed on each and every soul.

For instance; When I died in the back of the ambulance, I went - left my body - ascended - died, whatever you want to call it, for me it was and still is (as a memory) Beautiful & Peaceful. I recall hovering. just my Soul, the Human vessel becomes obsolete and is no longer needed. I recall very clearly as I hovered, stating; 'I can no longer continue with my life. Send me back if I have more to learn.' (That comment was about sending me back to start another life anew.) In response I heard a voice, not harsh just peaceful and calm; 'There isn't time.' Obviously I returned.

I can state this with absolute certainty, for anyone reading this post; I will not be returning to this planet once my current life is complete. I do not believe in karma. I do not believe that we are sent to this planet to be punished for so called sins. I do not believe that we are on this planet to suffer illness and heartbreak and all other negative based experiences. I believe that this planet is in need of Peace. This planet called Earth and the People who live here - need Peace more than anything. Everything will fall into place when Peace is achieved. Education - Knowledge - Wisdom are all essential components of what is needed.

In keeping with the title of this thread: What Does The Alt Community Agree On - I sincerely would like to believe that Peace and Healing are what the entire Global Community can agree on - yes? Until all information and evidence and all historical knowledge is shared - we have a huge battle to agree on anything - Yes? Unless we have all the facts and all the components of our history - all we can do is search for answers to our questions - Yes?

As for ancient civilizations ascending - I imagine it was more about psychopaths and/or narcissists - also known as bullies/thugs/standover merchants/whatever - capturing and enslaving entire peaceful communities. They were in all probability captured and enslaved for labour or ritually sacrificed. I have a video about ancient civilisations and one section looks at the Mayans in South America. It states that even though the buildings remain, including their step pyramids, there is no evidence of a human physical nature. If there had been an illness that took them all out over a short period of time, there would be burials and even random human remains of those who died with no one left to bury their bodies. The narrative states it is as if they just got up and walked away.

Perhaps they were taken by force and that is why only their buildings remain Who knows? Someone knows - they always do?

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Maggie (23rd May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Amanda: If you follow what David Wilcock has been saying, we are at an end of a 75000 year cycle. Everyone thusly goes one of three places:

Door #1: a 4 Dimensional Earth for "da good guys"
    Door #2: another 3D planet for folks who are too bewildered to make a clear decision about being a good or bad guy
    Door #3: 3D death and transport to 4D "evil world" for the upper 5% of the evil guys

So, according to him, nobody stays here in this 3D world which can certainly dovetail with your experience as you do not have time for another incarnation on this planet.

Wilcock accounts for one-time "visitors" as travelers and some indigo children, i.e. here for a one-time shot to help us all out in this very trying time. This possibly covers Aragorn's situation.

So he's got all these bases covered. Neat huh?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Amanda: If you follow what David Wilcock has been saying, we are at an end of a 75000 year cycle. Everyone thusly goes one of three places:

Door #1: a 4 Dimensional Earth for "da good guys"
    Door #2: another 3D planet for folks who are too bewildered to make a clear decision about being a good or bad guy
    Door #3: 3D death and transport to 4D "evil world" for the upper 5% of the evil guys

So, according to him, nobody stays here in this 3D world which can certainly dovetail with your experience as you do not have time for another incarnation on this planet.

Wilcock accounts for one-time "visitors" as travelers and some indigo children, i.e. here for a one-time shot to help us all out in this very trying time. This possibly covers Aragorn's situation.

So he's got all these bases covered. Neat huh?
    DW always takes his info from some where else. He is able to report but not invent IMO. He cannoot be any better than his sources of data. So, I don't read him. I go to the place he read what he reports.

Dolores Cannon said much the same. She mined some sort of 4D source who may or may not be credible but the means and the sheer volume of info was impressive.

Others have said much the same. Is this true? I don't know. However, given that I would prefer to have a physical incarnation on a world that like Amanda says is one of Peace and Healing, I approve.

If one accepts that Gaia is a living being who is changing and able to determine the kind of humanity she accepts, I think she would approve that her human inhabitants be willing to cooperate so ALL life be supported.

Lots and lots of people are ready to be in a 4/5 D (or whatever one calls it) space. IMO IF one is able to be the kind of "person" that this requires, THAT is the only point.

I think some of agree that we as humans are not the boss.
    I think some of us would not mind that the contents of our psyche be "available' for view.
    Some of us have no more competition to play out.
    Some of us are more interested in integrity than our "success".

Can we agree that only "time" will show if ascension is true?
    Meanwhile, we all have inner/past residual shadowy and icky stuff to heal OR IMO we would not be here.
    That is except for those who might be ambassadors for Source. I ain't one meself.
    Those here just to be exemplars of Source energy, if that is true and not just spiritualized Ego talking, then again, time will tell.
    Last edited by Maggie, 24th May 2017 at 00:52.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Maggie - I get your comments. I really understand what You are conveying. I too believe that once a person is in the awakened state and knows what is happening - there is no turning them off or sending them back to sleep or pushing/pulling them to engage in any behaviour other than what they choose.

.....there is no evidence of a human physical nature. If there had been an illness that took them all out over a short period of time, there would be burials and even random human remains of those who died with no one left to bury their bodies. The narrative states it is as if they just got up and walked away.

Perhaps they were taken by force and that is why only their buildings remain Who knows? Someone knows - they always do?

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    I have questioned what happened to the millions of bodies that were not seen anywhere just a couple of hundred years after reprted to be living in cities? There were millions of people at one time not so long ago. Maybe the acidic soil ingested the bones? maybe they did walk away? Maybe they were taken away? Maybe they did ascend? Curious and mysterious and I hope I'll know.

When I leave this earth I want to go to the vast library where all is stored as records because I like that kind of thing.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Lansing (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I'll probably use a title like this thread for a video. Maybe with another or two people. I still hate typing and text can be a bugger for clear communication. One could end up spending more time explaining a past post than the topic that was originally replied to, lol.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Gio (24th May 2017), Maggie (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    DW always takes his info from some where else. He is able to report but not invent IMO. He cannoot be any better than his sources of data. So, I don't read him. I go to the place he read what he reports.

Dolores Cannon said much the same. She mined some sort of 4D source who may or may not be credible but the means and the sheer volume of info was impressive.

Others have said much the same. Is this true? I don't know. However, given that I would prefer to have a physical incarnation on a world that like Amanda says is one of Peace and Healing, I approve.

If one accepts that Gaia is a living being who is changing and able to determine the kind of humanity she accepts, I think she would approve that her human inhabitants be willing to cooperate so ALL life be supported.

Lots and lots of people are ready to be in a 4/5 D (or whatever one calls it) space. IMO IF one is able to be the kind of "person" that this requires, THAT is the only point.

I think some of agree that we as humans are not the boss.
    I think some of us would not mind that the contents of our psyche be "available' for view.
    Some of us have no more competition to play out.

Can we agree that only "time" will show if ascension is true?
    Meanwhile, we all have inner/past residual shadowy and icky stuff to heal OR IMO we would not be here.
    That is except for those who might be ambassadors for Source. I ain't one meself.
    Those here just to be exemplars of Source energy, if that is true and not just spiritualized Ego talking, then again, time will tell.
    Well, DW is a researcher. And researchers typically don't invent, they "connect dots" using other folks inventions and imagination.

In my research DW is on to quite a bit, but not in his "Adventures of Corey Goode" which as I mentioned in another thread is really a great adventure tail with no real evidence, but in his Wisdom Teachings. WT is the real meat. If you dismiss that stuff, then I think you might be missing a few things.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Maggie (24th May 2017)

Thanks

The late Dolores Cannon was a hypnotherapist who specialized in working with abductees and contactees, as well as in doing past life regressions on people. This is how she came to gather all of her information. Some of it allegedly came from the higher selves of her patients, and other times her patients were channeling non-terrestrial entities while under hypnosis.

The information Dolores first came out with regarding the Three Waves of Volunteers was pretty much correct, and clearly stated that the Three-Wavers had never incarnated before, and that they would never incarnate again. However, later on she started receiving other information, from souls who had already incarnated before, albeit mostly on other worlds, but who had also come to Earth as volunteers. This made her change her opinion as to the nature of the Three Waves of Volunteers and what they were really here for. I personally think she made a mistake in conflating her earlier information with this newer information, which clearly came from different sources.

Do note however that Dolores Cannon was herself not a member of the Three Waves of Volunteers, and that none of her information came to her by way of her own higher self or any channeling on her part. She only recorded what her patients (and others) told her.

Others have said much the same.
    Yes, Mary Rodwell, among others, but unlike Dolores Cannon, Mary Rodwell mainly works with so-called Starseed children, and they would indeed be of the second type of volunteers as described by Dolores Cannon. These children usually appear to have lived before on other worlds.

One very striking example that stayed with me was a young woman — I think she was 24 at the time — who was a kind of energetic healer, and who wrote and spoke in a very strange language, and with very odd inflections. Allegedly it was the language of the species she had lived as in her previous incarnation, and it appeared highly legitimate to me.

You may count me as one of those.

I have been accused of spiritual ego when I first came out with this stuff on the internet. It was over at Project Avalon, and by a woman you probably know very well — hint: her native tongue is French. And still very recently — in this post — I was accused of having concocted the story of my spiritual origins with the intent of becoming an "alt community" celebrity like Corey Goode or Shane "The Ruiner" Bales. And the person who accused me of such was Shane Bales, who was of course only projecting his own ambitions and mindset onto me, with the intent of defaming me because of the official statement I published here at the forum when the Ruiner was revealed as a mere storyteller.

All of that, plus the fact that I don't exactly think very highly of myself — courtesy of a very traumatic and traumatizing past — and that I don't actually seek any attention, has all made me decide never to talk of my own spiritual nature anymore unless it is absolutely contextually warranted. I don't have a large ego, but I'm not exactly a doormat either.

Everyone believes whatever they want to believe anyway, and whatever one's spiritual beliefs are, it's not going to make a shred of difference if one talks the talk without walking the walk. If we can't even get along in our human form here on Earth, then what does it matter where one's soul comes from? We'll only know for certain what lies beyond once we ourselves cross over into the hereafter, and even then still, one's experience of the afterlife may only be a manifestation of one's own belief system.

All I know is that I'm here, and that I'm trying to survive, just like the rest of the population. Not that I care so much about being alive in and of itself, but I do care about the circumstances of my life. And so far, I can't say that the quality of my life has made it worth all of the suffering I've had to endure. On the contrary: the scars on my soul are only becoming more sensitive as I grow older.

Anyway, I'm talking way too much about myself again, and I promised myself I wouldn't do that.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Lansing (24th May 2017), Maggie (24th May 2017), Melidae (27th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    Well, DW is a researcher. And researchers typically don't invent, they "connect dots" using other folks inventions and imagination.

In my research DW is on to quite a bit, but not in his "Adventures of Corey Goode" which as I mentioned in another thread is really a great adventure tail with no real evidence, but in his Wisdom Teachings. WT is the real meat. If you dismiss that stuff, then I think you might be missing a few things.
    IMO the "real meat" is more likely discovered first and second hand, not third.
    His track record has left me in doubt of his clear vision and sure discernment

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Everyone believes whatever they want to believe anyway, and whatever one's spiritual beliefs are, it's not going to make a shred of difference if one talks the talk without walking the walk.
    BINGO....
    I have no idea where you came from or where you are headed?
    It only matters if you do.

Shane likes ruining... he said so. He made a name based on the theme.
    I guess he walks his talk too?

Can we agree as an alt community that there is massive strength in extending kindness?
    I am not at all sure we can.
    In the free will zone, we each have the right to be snarky.

However, if we don't do unto others as we wish them to do, someone will do to us what we don't wish.
    That IMO is a certain hit by the carma, not necessarily now, most likely when we forget the breadcrumb trail...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017)