Thread: The Mass Media: Their message and real intent: Global Overpopulation

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

The Mass Media: Their message and real intent: Global Overpopulation

Wikipedia has coverage of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation

You know something is up when something called the "Georgia Guidestones" is erected to guide us and it's first tenant is reducing the population by over 90% (to 1/2 billion down from 7 billion or about 7% of present):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The point of this mass hysteria is: the finite Earth can only hold so much humans, at some point we will get into wars over the limited food, water, space, etc.

But present facts are:

Currently we globally produce enough food to feed everyone, we just distribute it poorly.

Technologies such as hydroponics can drastically increase the supply of food, even in vertical spaces. i.e. high rise buildings.

Lots of water in the oceans, just need to use some energy to desalinate it (whole countries do this presently, Dubai for example).

I've read many studies that say with the technology we presently have (if we can distribute it a little more efficiently) there is no reason we can't reach 70 Billion on the planet with today's technology.

So, what's going on?

I think that there are so few behind the scenes "controllers" (some call them the Cabal, illuminate, etc) that if we, the rest of humanity, team up, we can make them go away in some fashion. Thus, the best way to eliminate that threat is to have the Armageddon War, eliminate at least 90% of us and most of the technology in our hands, and reduce our mass consciousness and thus reduce the threat.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 19th May 2017 at 06:26. Reason: adding material

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Amanda (19th May 2017), Aragorn (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017), GCS1103 (20th May 2017), JRS (19th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (19th May 2017), modwiz (18th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    My understanding - after reading countless articles contained within magazines and journals et cetera, as well as researching via the worldwideweb is that farming is a rehearsal for when Humans are rounded up. Some theories suggest that eating meat is not necessary for optimum Human physical health. As a point in reference,during post mortems huge amounts of undigested meat have been detected. This could infer that Humans are not meant to eat meat given it is so difficult to digest. Just a suggestion - don't want to incite an argument.

Food is wasted in unfathomable amounts. Countries will dump surplus food if it cannot sell at an optimum price - particularly when dealing with exported resources - which could easily be considered the actions of psychopaths and/or narcissists.

Time is actually a manipulated resource - purely put in place so as to ensure the 'slaves' clock in for work. When bullies can be ignored or dealt with appropriately then our Global Society will change dramatically.

Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017), GCS1103 (20th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (19th May 2017), modwiz (19th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    My understanding - after reading countless articles contained within magazines and journals et cetera, as well as researching via the worldwideweb is that farming is a rehearsal for when Humans are rounded up.
    Farming is how human populations were brought to density, before that "cities" could have never existed. But it was AGRICULTURE not live stock.. it was wheat which we had never eaten before, and I'd be curious to know who actually introduced that concept to us that brought us together... "bread" was the laborers food for a long long time. Here locally we have a favored "pastry" called Jonny cake, it's basically just bread with a bit of sugar mixed in (hey these were sugar cane plantations after all!) and IMO it wasn't called "Johnny cake" originally, it was "journey cake" they would give these sugary breads to the salves when they walked them from point to point (sort of like bribing a kid with candy on a road trip or something). The language here is very "pigeon" like as the slaves used modified English to "fool" the masters "bush talk" is what they call it.

And so what was a suppression and appeasement tool of the "masters" is now a nearly every meal side dish here locally... the impact of wheat is HUGE on society.

Some theories suggest that eating meat is not necessary for optimum Human physical health. As a point in reference,during post mortems huge amounts of undigested meat have been detected. This could infer that Humans are not meant to eat meat given it is so difficult to digest. Just a suggestion - don't want to incite an argument.
    Its sad that you feel you have to say that, but it's very true.. for some reason this topic has a SHIT TON of emotional baggage attached to it (I smell another divide and conquer tactic).

Luckily this topic is actually not really a question mark, we know the answers (if one cares to look).

This is a myth spread by PETA, actually the opposite is true (we are far more efficient at digesting meat than we are plants) huge amounts of undigested meat doesn't make sense either, perhaps 1 meals worth; but why label that huge?

Our GI tract won't allow blockage like that with out letting you know (or perhaps, that is why the individual passed away). We are actually very efficient at digesting meat and animals fats, they are extremely bio available sources for a lot of what we need.

But you don't have to believe me, Ever thrown up before? feel that burning in your throat? that's your stomach acids rapidly breaking down the protiens of your tissue.. stomach acid on skin for longer than 3 min will cause "chemical burns".

Another great example is people who have stomach cancer and have to have large portions of their intestine removed.. some end up with less than 10 inches of small intestine (we have about 20 feet of small intestine normally, its primary purpose is water and nutrient absorption, but MOSTLY water absorption). When these individuals eat the only thing they see come out is plant matter, meat and fats are fully digested. It logically makes sense as well, we are eating second hand plants.. haha the cow / sheep / goat has already done the hard work with their specialized digestive tracts (look at them, VASTLY different than ours.. we are much closer to a pure carnivore) so of course meat and animal fat would be easier to digest.

You can read more about our enzymes and how important meat was to our evolution here: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-meat-excerpt/

Food is wasted in unfathomable amounts. Countries will dump surplus food if it cannot sell at an optimum price - particularly when dealing with exported resources - which could easily be considered the actions of psychopaths and/or narcissists.
    Time is actually a manipulated resource - purely put in place so as to ensure the 'slaves' clock in for work. When bullies can be ignored or dealt with appropriately then our Global Society will change dramatically.
    Much Respect - Amanda
    I agree, it's disgusting what we do for profit.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Amanda (21st May 2017), Aragorn (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017), GCS1103 (20th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (19th May 2017), modwiz (19th May 2017), ZShawn (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    [...] actually the opposite is true (we are far more efficient at digesting meat than we are plants) huge amounts of undigested meat doesn't make sense either, perhaps 1 meals worth; but why label that huge?

Our GI tract won't allow blockage like that with out letting you know (or perhaps, that is why the individual passed away). We are actually very efficient at digesting meat and animals fats, they are extremely bio available sources for a lot of what we need.
    That is correct. Biologically, the human species is omnivorous, and historical research has shown that we used to live as gatherer-hunters before we started farming.

Another giveaway is the fact that we have canine teeth. Herbivores don't have those.

Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    But you don't have to believe me, Ever thrown up before? feel that burning in your throat? that's your stomach acids rapidly breaking down the protiens of your tissue.. stomach acid on skin for longer than 3 min will cause "chemical burns".
    Correct again. Stomach acid has the chemical formula HCl — hydrogen chloride. While not by far the strongest acid — H2SO4 is a lot stronger, and so is HNO3 — it is definitely a very potent one.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Amanda (21st May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (19th May 2017), GCS1103 (20th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (19th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017), ZShawn (20th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    don't eat the flour's, they keep you in the game......
    but what else can one eat if not the bread of life.... maybe the real bread of life is something else entirely.
    (picture from a scanner darkly...was looking for another image i had seen before but it doesn't come up anymore so this will have to do)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Amanda (21st May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), GCS1103 (20th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Flour - Yet another control mechanism. Years ago I recall being informed that some white bread actually has a type of bleach added, during the manufacturing process - to make it as white as possible. Flour has been, in my humble opinion, completely corrupted in terms of chemical bombardment.

It is most probably watered with a water source that contains Sodium Fluoride. The Sodium Fluoride leaches the naturally occurring Iodine from the ecology. The Sodium Fluoride, contrary to some peoples belief, does not magically dissipate as the food source sucks up the water source but actually absorbs the Sodium Fluoride, so it becomes part of the food source. Some countries demand that bread manufacturers include Iodine in the manufacturing process and place it clearly within the list of ingredients on the package.

While it is growing it is sprayed with herbicides and pesticides and heaven knows what else. Here's an interesting fact from a woman (me) who lives in a rural area - primarily grain farms. A friend told me this directly from her father. He, as a living sold farm machinery, all his life. The farm machinery was engineered and built to harvest wheat that grew to at least six foot in height. Over time the farm machinery had to be re-designed and re-built to accommodate wheat that grew to only around four foot in height. So - from growing taller than me to being less than my height - during my lifetime. Fact based information.

It is interesting to note that some Indigenous People did not farm or utilise grains. Australian Aboriginals did not farm the Earth. They ate only what could be gained from the surface and slightly below such as: Yams and other roots that did not require a lot of digging. I think the South American Indigenous Peoples utilised maize and other cereal grains. Either way - I am sure cereal grains when eaten whole or via milling and turned into a food base rather than a whole food, would have been a lot healthier prior to the Industrial Age.

So - When discussing the cabal/illuminati/whatever and population control, I think it is important to think Laterally and Critically. The corruption of food and particularly a food that is a staple food for some - is more about making people ill. When we eat food that is not healthy it stands to reason that we as a Global Community will become unhealthy?? Remember the Medical Industry and the key word there is 'Industry' is based on a fiscal paradigm. I don't really think the issue is about overpopulation, I think that is a deflective mode of Neuro Linguisitic Programming so that people are looking at the external issues and not the real issues.

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we seek answers for all our questions - Amanda

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (21st May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (21st May 2017), ZShawn (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    wheat these days doesn't resemble the wheat of a century ago at all..... some varieties are less than 2 feet as well

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The work of Dr Weston Price looks at food and the soil in which it is grown. I highly recommend his work. There are people who have kept his work alive and available to the public. I purchased a copy of his book many years ago - I think it is one of my most valuable books to date. There is a copy of his work online for those who like to read via their computers.

He is/was a man of science so the first few chapters may seem a little uninteresting but they become extremely relevant as he progresses through his research. After reading his work - he changed my thinking and I owe him a debt of kindness and absolute Respect for helping me to learn and understand how our Global Community has been impacted on by the Industrial Age.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member Morocco
    Thanks
    Thank you for bringing up Dr. Price. I've read some other blog posts that have referenced Dr. Price but didn't know that his book would be available online, so I'm looking forward to reading it. While looking up the book to download, came across this hit piece on the Price foundation.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/sbm...alling-legacy/

It's kinda funny cause there isn't really anything appalling that this skeptic can conjure up without lying. So the article ends up almost looking like an endorsement for Dr. Price's work lol

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mahakasyapa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mahakasyapa et al - Great to know You are interested in Dr Weston Price. There have been those who would try to bring him down and to discredit his work - but - his work is truly credible and worthwhile. I have been engaged in online discussions about the work of Dr Weston Price and have been trolled/shilled/disinformed as it were - and - all I had to do was ask whether the trolls/shills/disinformation agents had actually read his work?

Not surprisingly, if a person has not read the work of Dr Weston Price - they cannot engage in proper intellectual discourse. The title of the book (for those who are interested):

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects
    Author: Dr Weston A Price MS., D.D.S., F.A.G.D Member Research Commission, American Dental Association, Member American Association of Physical Anthropologists Author.
    ISBN: 978-1-84902-770-0 Publisher: Benediction Classics - Oxford. My book was published in 2010.

The most incredible information and evidence - at least for me - is the fact that Dr Weston Price assisted a young boy who had an underdeveloped mentality and physical form. By moving his maxillary bones and thus his teeth et cetera - the young boy gained intellect and the physical attributes of a boy his age. Truly - this book is full of incredible information and evidence from a man of Science and advanced intellectual thinking.

Had to share the above information and evidence. Did not mean to derail the thread. I will behave now.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Thus, the best way to eliminate that threat is to have the Armageddon War, eliminate at least 90% of us and most of the technology in our hands, and reduce our mass consciousness and thus reduce the threat.
    Huh?

Please rephrase that so that I might understand what you're saying.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Armageddon war = end times war, read Book of Revelation
    Kill off 90% of us = that's what wars do; only do it really, really well this time.
    take out the technology = wars break things
    reduce mass consciousness = the fewer there are of us, the less we can effect things with our collective consciousness. Since the Deep State is really only comprised of, at most, 1 out of every 10,000 of us; if we smarten up and focus on eliminating them, we can do it either directly (physically) or by meditation. Taking us down to 1/2 billion allows them to have enough slaves to do all the work, and lessen the chance of a rebellion.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th May 2017), Aragorn (24th May 2017), Dreamtimer (24th May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), WantDisclosure (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts

Same subject

Reminds me of The Georgia Guidestones of 2014. Clearly delineates the NWO's plan. Didn't work out for them though. Thought that was verry interesting. Shouldn't this thread be combined with the following one. Seems to be the exact same topic.
    Last edited by Gale Frierson, 25th May 2017 at 00:18. Reason: Connect the two posts

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th May 2017), Aragorn (25th May 2017), Dreamtimer (25th May 2017), Elen (25th May 2017), sandy (25th May 2017)