Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Mass Media: Their message and real intent: Global Warming

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    But I do think Greer, at least, was once a straight up investigator and interested in disclosure. I now frankly feel he has been "turned" with his "there are no negative ETs" storyline. Also, I think BR and Kerry are probably in a similar boat...and all probably think they are doing cool stuff.
    I seem to recall hearing Kerry Cassidy say she has an implant during a radio interview. I've also seen an interview during which it came out that she has been abducted. She's also been threatened and attacked.

It makes sense that she would be controlled opposition, but not voluntarily.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2017), Aragorn (2nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (2nd June 2017), fourty-two (5th June 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I seem to recall hearing Kerry Cassidy say she has an implant during a radio interview. I've also seen an interview during which it came out that she has been abducted. She's also been threatened and attacked.

It makes sense that she would be controlled opposition, but not voluntarily.
    "controlled opposition" is actually Very VERY rare, it's not even needed most times; if an idea is presented correctly it will in hearantly draw supporters who will defend it and act like unwilling "co-op".

I don't think Jordan Sather is CO-OP, nor do I think Goode is (Kerry, Bill, Dark Journalist... none are CO-OP as in "on the pay roll"), they don't need to be to do what they are doing.. there's different motivators there, and the human propensity to defend a belief BEFORE questioning it is all that's needed.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2017), Aragorn (2nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    . . . the human propensity to defend a belief BEFORE questioning it is all that's needed.
    That is true for all of us to varying degrees.

But for someone with Kerry's background, she could be controlled without being on a payroll.

I'm not suggesting she is controlled, I just know she's under immense pressure, as is anyone in the public eye dealing with exposing black projects.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2017), Aragorn (2nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (2nd June 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    That is true for all of us to varying degrees.

But for someone with Kerry's background, she could be controlled without being on a payroll.

I'm not suggesting she is controlled, I just know she's under immense pressure, as is anyone in the public eye dealing with exposing black projects.

strategically, I don't see a point in bothering with her. What's her reach? a few thousand? 161,000 subs on Youtube, but her average view count per video is in the 30,000 range; a not particularly well ranked website.. And if you watch many of her interviews, what "new" is really coming out?

I would spend my efforts elsewhere, were I worried about such things.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2017), Aragorn (2nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    strategically, I don't see a point in bothering with her. What's her reach? a few thousand? 161,000 subs on Youtube, but her average view count per video is in the 30,000 range; a not particularly well ranked website..
    You have linked to the Amazon company Alexa.

I'm not familiar with it.

You believe it to be reliable?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2017), Aragorn (2nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (2nd June 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    You have linked to the Amazon company Alexa.

I'm not familiar with it.

You believe it to be reliable?
    From a raw statistics on the "non-darkweb", yes.. plus you can corroborate it with other sites and traffic, I've used it for a while to gather raw data personally and professionally it's used as a part of efforts to determine the veracity of sites by Open Source Intel analysts (how I first learned about its use).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Rattle Your Dags. Elen - Excellent. Love, love, love resource books - they are very helpful. Glad to know you love your 'special edition' Australian Dictionary. I recall years ago when I was working in Japan for a few months - meeting a local who spoke excellent English and wanted to learn Aussie slang. I still have happy memories of teaching him the meaning of 'googie eggs' and 'cackleberries' and the look on his face. He made written notes - he was a very dedicated Student.

Aianawa - Yes I must not forget the ANZAC traditions. Much is shared by all ANZACS - including slang.

TargeT - Forgive me if you already know this but I will give you a visual imagery based definition of Rattle Your Dags (for other readers who are interested as well) and it goes like this: Sheep have fleece and when they do their poo it gets stuck to the fleece in the immediate region of their bottom opening. (Cheeky grin.) The poo that becomes stuck to the fleece around the bottom can become clumped in small sections that tend to 'hang' down. When the sheep runs it is akin to shaking a rattle. The 'Dags' rattle hence when a person is hurrying up - they are rattling their dags. Hope that is entertaining for those who find the visual imagery helpful. (Additional cheeky grin.)

TargeT - Please know that I would never refer to anyone as an idiot. Purely trying to help you get to know me - I would NEVER do this - I am the kind of person who writes what I mean: If I thought someone was an idiot I would write that word - you would not have to read into my words. Not suggesting that my writing skills are perfect either - but - please know that I am not one for mincing my words, as it were ....

Keep Trying - How do we know, with regards to Greer and Cassidy and any of them - whether they are 'controlled opposition' or not? Personally I don't connect to that term - not sure why but it just doesn't sit well within my cognition. Have noticed the term a lot more of late - online and within personal first person communications.

TargeT - Inherently is an apt description with regard to your comments about the 'controlled opposition' and responses to their information. I always like to factor in the shills/trolls/disinformation agents who are often paid. Then there is the AI (Artificial Intelligence) component. With regard to being online - sometimes a person has to ask themself: Am I actually chatting/typing with an actual Human or a computer generated program also known as AI?????

One more comment on statistics. This is a personal comment based on fact. As a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower - I am by no means viral or well viewed but I do have a considerable visible following and I am grateful for each and every person. It must be factored in that I have a huge Underground Following. 'We' have attempted to do a head count as it were but it is impossible to put an estimate on how many people are connected to my Underground Following. It could be hundreds of thousands - could even be in the millions.

Am enjoying this thread - Thank You Everyone.

Much Respect - Amanda

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017)