Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Mass Media: Their message and real intent: Global Warming

Retired Member
    Thanks
    yet within a short span of time radioactive isotopes were showing up in the milk analysis reports of the dairy farmers associations on the eastern coast....not the west, the east...... airborne fallout which comes down with the rain and the snow and blows about wherever.....
    measurable and arguably harmful to both man and beast....
    measures were taken in the form of applying elemental boron onto the grazing pastures, which absorbs the radioactive elements, sequesters them so they become inert.....and the levels dropped with this protocol enacted....
    interesting.
    a fellow was taking geiger counter readings from the snow/rain on the eat side of the rocky mountains (near banff alberta) and the readings were consistently very high...granted, he didn't have one of the $10K-$20K geiger counters which would reveal exactly what type of radiation it was precisely, however he did have a decent entry level device which is reliable in alerting one to harmful levels of exposure....

then again, maybe the entire nuclear story is a myth and such things are not as they are said to be, that is entirely probable.....
    I have heard both american and russian interpretations of that with anecdotal evidence and piles of anomalies to back it..... but who can say..... i do lean to the idea that the mafia in charge is full of shit in general about basically everything, however it is a real job to sift through the vast mountains of it to see which is utter shit and which is actual fact as the job has been done meticulously over the past century....
    weapons of mass confusion
    it is like a propaganda equivalent to a nuke was unleashed last century WWI->WWII, yet only parts of the fringe really get into discussing the vast mind-f**k program.... here (TOT)it is very tame and touches only on aspects of the program

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Fukishima has been mentioned and I want to share the below link, for those who are truly interested in learning. The title of the youtube video clip is: Dr Helen Caldicott - Fukishima Nuclear Disaster - You won't hear this on the Main Stream News. (9:53 minutes) Youtube Channel: angeltorz. On the screen the location and date are listed. The date the video clip was filmed is 18th March 2011. Please feel free to research Dr Caldicott - her credentials are impressive and difficult to ignore.

Have to share the first public comment published directly underneath the short video clip: The difference between Doctor Helen Caldicott & the 'Messy Energy' trolls in the comment section of this youtube video are, A PHD, 12 books, 16 documentaries & 45+ years of anti-nuclear activism. Derek Miller

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITrXVJMKeQ

TargeT - No need to apologise. Typing/texting removes emotion so it is quite a skill to be able to type online and not be misunderstood. My understanding is that is part of a direct intention. Without face to face communication or even the art of writing by hand, particularly writing in cursive - emotion is lost and that is by design not by accident. I want to share one experience I have had directly due to online typing/texting. When I first engaged in online social websites I was not particularly drawn to the emoticon thingies. I refrained from using them at all. Over time as I relaxed and engaged in online discussion I began using them - against my initial instincts. There was one particular incident where my choice of emoticon thingy and my comments were misunderstood. What ensued is that my comments within the thread became something negative and a long way from what I had intended. I even noted that a person who had supported my comments - removed their support for me. I have resumed my personal instinctive choice to avoid the emoticon thingies.

As for comments about the 'Media' - I actually had a doctor state to me, during a consultation: It's all propaganda.

Dramtimer Your comments about Trump and his 'Celebrity Status' come as no surprise to me and I am sure many other people. Here in Australia I have noted that participants of reality shows often become celebrities during and after the show. Not that I watch much television anymore but I know of two separate Big Brother winners who have progressed to being media celebrities. I suspect that most reality shows are filled with crisis type actors - those who want fame and fortune and will do whatever it takes. It would not surprise me if they were all paid for their services. I know that they sign complicated contracts most of the time. Some of the contracts state that financial gain, as a direct result of being on the show, must include a particular percentage of that money being paid directly to the producers. One example of that was beamed out via the mainstream media.

Bayesian - Statistics???? I have always thought that statistics were a control mechanism. I will explain myself: During any type of research, unless every single person/animal/aspect of the ecology - that is impacted upon by the elements of the research trial, is included then surely the statistical results are just a control mechanism. A control mechanism applied to control the thinking and perception of the Student/Reader????

A specific example might be one that has a focus on a certain prescription medication. Unless EVERY single person who has taken the prescription medication is included in the research, then it is really just an exercise in information gathering - yes??

As always - I am not stating I am right and others are wrong. I am merely sharing my thoughts nothing more and nothing less. We ALL have the right to express ourselves - and - the real test is; Can we do it respectfully and peacefully - so we can learn from each other - yes???

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Aragorn, 23rd May 2017 at 03:29. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017), sandy (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    re: Fukishima. Ben Fulford contends that the radiation scare is a hoax and says he himself has visited with a geiger counter. As I have some amount of evidence Ben is at least partly controlled opposition, I wonder.
    Partly controlled through feeding his habits and, friendships with a rogues gallery of "sources". Like writing for Forbes, he gets his story out on schedule. He uses more links, a little more, than he used to. That is, he is riffing off of news already reported.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    "Watchdog list"? Where do "we" keep such?

I'd think Alex Jones and Steven Greer are on it as well if such a list is one of possible controlled opposition folks.
    Alex is unhinged enough to make him squirrely but, histrionics aside, not one to lead innocents to peril.. He was married to a Jewish woman and since Israel is NOT quite the godzilla it appears to be, he takes a hands off approach. It does not throw me because I do not need the emotional validation of my beliefs from another. We clean up the pedos and other crooks and real leverage disappears. A clean USA gooberment would be untouchable. Being queer is not as career deadly as it used to be. K.D Laing might disagree but, that was over a decade ago.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), Greenbarry (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    re: Fukushima. Ben Fulford says this event was triggered by a well placed nuke at the fault line in front of the power plants. When it detonated, the radiation was dispersed by the ocean water and not on land. The meltdown was fairly localized and not as bad as stated in the press. This version is possible, I suppose, and well within the technology known to us now and not requiring "black technology." But I'm still not clear exactly why it was done.
    If we think who did it, it can get confusing. The word 'who' implies a human with a human spirit intact. If we ask what did it and why then, my answer is because this 'thing' hates Nature, Creation and the humans it was given to. Killing the Pacific was the goal of Fukishima and some kind of message to Japan for some perceived intransigence. Can't say BP wrecking the Gulf of Mexico was planned. Looks like typical incompetence and putting dollars above safety. Although, the melted part of the platform looks like some kind of plasma charge hit it. Just my own opinions being shared here.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), Greenbarry (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    <Bayesian - Statistics???? I have always thought that statistics were a control mechanism. I will explain myself: During any type of research, unless every single person/animal/aspect of the ecology - that is impacted upon by the elements of the research trial, is included then surely the statistical results are just a control mechanism. A control mechanism applied to control the thinking and perception of the Student/Reader????>

After years in the biz, I arrived at the conclusion that Classical (Frequentist) Statistics IS a control mechanism. In the same way main stream Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Medicine, Politics, History, and more are. So, if you teach "bent" science, folks get invested in what they are taught. Then they have to UNLEARN what they are taught, and then relearn the "truth" (and we still don't know exactly what that is yet). Most do not want to do that, especially if you have a PhD or Masters in such. Then when confronted with the natural Bayesian look at examining data, the classical folks don't understand it and rebel.

When the level of math training is so poor, as it is in this country (news for you here folks, people in the USA are considered mathematical idiots by most folks in other countries and among the math trained people here), it is very easy to set up "studies" that can show anything and the poorly math trained populace will believe it. Further, classical stat is used for medical trials to "validate" various new medicines. With the very poor classical stat methods, you can show virtually anything you want using these methods and trials. This problem is what led me to start believing that Statistics as "normally" practiced is indeed a control mechanism.

Overall, math is much harder to bend than the other sciences, but I find places where it has been. For example, weird stuff where in compilers the functions are off at the 10th decimal place. Excel functions that are off; there is so much wrong with Excel (and it is so extensively used). I believe virtually everything built by MicroSoft is bent.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 23rd May 2017 at 14:57. Reason: spellos

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Overall, math is much harder to bend than the other sciences, but I find places where it has been. For example, weird stuff where in compilers the functions are off at the 10th decimal place. Excel functions that are off; there is so much wrong with Excel (and it is so extensively used). I believe virtually everything built by MicroSoft is bent.
    If you use Microsoft (or any other kind of proprietary) software, then that is your choice. There is ample Free/Libre & Open Source Software to choose from, most of which is completely free of charge.

I've never let anyone dictate to me what software I must use on a computer that I've paid for with my own money.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Alex is unhinged enough to make him squirrely but, histrionics aside, not one to lead innocents to peril.. He was married to a Jewish woman and since Israel is NOT quite the godzilla it appears to be, he takes a hands off approach. It does not throw me because I do not need the emotional validation of my beliefs from another. We clean up the pedos and other crooks and real leverage disappears. A clean USA gooberment would be untouchable. Being queer is not as career deadly as it used to be. K.D Laing might disagree but, that was over a decade ago.
    I hope my comments on "controlled opposition" is not taken as too negative. I need these folks as they convey a lot of information, and frankly, we do not know who are their controllers. There are "good guy" controllers as well as bad. Or maybe they are more "grey hats".

I think there are a lot of agendas being played out. With at least two big negative factions (Reptilians and "pre-Adamites") fighting each other for control, and with a lot of sub-factions, it is hard to get much beyond a fuzzy notion on the controller issues.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If you use Microsoft (or any other kind of proprietary) software, then that is your choice. There is ample Free/Libre & Open Source Software to choose from, most of which is completely free of charge.

I've never let anyone dictate to me what software I must use on a computer that I've paid for with my own money.
    Yup, I used some of that. But the "free" stuff still has issues, and free usually gets worn down over time. I know Excel so well that I know most of the kinks and do cross-checking of results to find holes.

But at the end of the day, MicroSoft Billy-Bob Gates has a lot to answer for. Along with his pushing of vaccines on the poor and unwary, his time in a purgatory will be longer. I have to check myself from cursing him (me in another timeline) almost daily.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks

Yup, I used some of that. But the "free" stuff still has issues, and free usually gets worn down over time.
    I'm afraid you would be badly misinformed.

All software in use has bugs, because of the rate at which software evolves. There is no single piece of software on this planet that doesn't have any bugs in it, except maybe for something you may find in a museum. But even then still, the annual reports published by Coverity show that proprietary software consistently contains more bugs and security flaws — sometimes in the magnitude range — than a comparable amount of Free/Libre & Open Source Software.

Furthermore, the word "free" in Free Software pertains to the licensing, not to the cost of acquisition — as in "freedom", not as in "free beer" — and Free Software licenses have been recognized in court as valid and legally enforcible.

Unfortunately, many people tend to get the terms "Free Software" and "Freeware" mixed up. Freeware is proprietary software of which the use is free of charge. An example of that would be the Adobe Flash Player plugin, or the proprietary graphics drivers made available by nVidia.

Free Software on the other hand is also often referred to as Open Source — albeit that there's a subtle difference in terms of scope, which is why the term "Free/Libre & Open Source Software" is used — and guarantees that the recipient has access to the source code, has the right to study and modify the source code, and has the right to redistribute the software (including the source code), including their own modifications of said code.

That said however, most Free/Libre Software is also free of charge. A few notable exceptions are for instance the RedHat Enterprise Linux distribution, but this is because that which you actually pay for when you buy a shrink-wrapped RedHat box is a support contract. And if you don't want or need that but you do want the RedHat version of GNU/Linux, then there is the freely downloadable CentOS distribution, which is the exact same operating system minus the proprietary artwork and branding, and minus the support contract. Similarly, Novell SUSE is a commercial distribution for the corporate market and includes a support contract, but openSUSE is freely downloadable.

I know Excel so well that I know most of the kinks and do cross-checking of results to find holes.
    Like I said, if you use Microsoft software, then it's because you've made the conscious choice to do so. LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice, GNU Gnumeric and Calligra Office offer the same functionality and a more than fair amount of compatibility with Microsoft's proprietary document formats, plus that their native document format is the internationally agreed upon industry-standard ODF ("Open Document Format"), which is XML-based.

But at the end of the day, MicroSoft Billy-Bob Gates has a lot to answer for. Along with his pushing of vaccines on the poor and unwary, his time in a purgatory will be longer. I have to check myself from cursing him (me in another timeline) almost daily.
    Bill Gates is one of those people who was named as a philanthropist by reputed mainstream magazines — along with other such "philanthropists" like George Soros and David Rockefeller — but he is the son of a (now retired) lawyer for the so-called Illuminati bankers, i.e. J.P Morgan Chase, the Rothschilds, and others.

Not only does Bilderberg Group member William Henry Gates III propose a reduction of the global population by way of vaccines which render third-world citizens sterile — so that the "useless eaters" won't be able to procreate anymore, leaving the gene pool to the corporate elite — but he has also single-handedly done more for the proliferation of computer crime and malware than any other man in the world, as well as that almost everything that Microsoft has ever released was either bought, borrowed or stolen by them. They've never actually developed anything of their own.

There are also rumors — granted, there is no evidence — that Gates had Gary Kildall murdered because Kildall was telling everyone who was willing to hear him out that Bill Gates had stolen his software. And this was more or less true. Gary Kildall had written the 8-bit CP/M operating system at his company, Digital Research. Then a guy called Tim Paterson at Seattle Computer essentially made an illegal rewrite of CP/M into a 16-bit operating system called 86DOS, but given that it wasn't legal, he had no use for it.

When IBM was looking for an operating system for the IBM Personal Computer, they first approached Kildall and his wife, but they couldn't come to an agreement about the licensing — IBM wanted full control, but the Kildalls wanted a royalties-based licensing. So IBM went to Microsoft instead, but Bill Gates told them that Microsoft didn't develop any operating systems. Another attempt at negotiations between IBM and the Kildalls failed, and then Bill Gates, who had heard of Tim Paterson's 86DOS, contacted IBM and said that he had an operating system for them. He immediately contacted Paterson and offered him USD $63'000 for all rights to the 86DOS code, as well as that he offered Paterson a job at Microsoft. Paterson accepted, and at Bill Gates' command, he rebranded 86DOS into MS-DOS.

Kildall was furious, and even though his death a while later was officially regarded as an accident, the exact circumstances remain unknown. All that is known for certain is that he died of a blunt head trauma. Speculations about his death vary from a biking accident over a brawl at a biker bar to a contract killing issued by Bill Gates.

Lastly, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is probably the only official charitable organization in the world operating with a consistent 60% pure profit margin every year — do you know of any other charities that manage to make any profit at all? — and it does that by investing in corporations which themselves are operating in countries where human rights are not respected and where child labor is legal. One of the corporations the Foundation invests in is Monsanto, and the Foundation also contributed USD $100'000'000 to Hillary Clinton's electoral campaign.

I don't think I need saying anything more.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Aragorn, you are probably right on "freeware" vs "payware."

Thinking your note over, I realized I really use Excel because I don't want to spend the time learning new interfaces so I live with Excel issues that I know I can overcome and I used long ago issues with freebie/cheap Excel clones as an excuse. But I also use Amazon to find stuff, watch Netflix, have wifi in the house and occasionally eat meat. Short of living in a cave like Modwiz I seem to not be able to give up that much of the "soft" life.

On your history of Billy-Bob and his software; yup, I agree with all. This is when I sort of hope DW's ascension really exists and rises up and flings Billy-Bob "the Third" into a 4th level black hat dungeon for his assorted karmic crimes. Justice for his Excel abuses, at least.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    On your history of Billy-Bob and his software; yup, I agree with all. This is when I sort of hope DW's ascension really exists and rises up and flings Billy-Bob "the Third" into a 4th level black hat dungeon for his assorted karmic crimes. Justice for his Excel abuses, at least.
    Rumor has it that the Devil has a PC waiting for him for when he dies. It runs Windows 95 and its keyboard is missing the Ctrl, Alt and Del keys.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Rumor has it that the Devil has a PC waiting for him for when he dies. It runs Windows 95 and its keyboard is missing the Ctrl, Alt and Del keys.
    My version has the early Mac 128K without a hard drive whilst chained to Steve Jobs who is constantly telling him he really only needs a floppy drive.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 23rd May 2017 at 19:42. Reason: weird stuff happened

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    My version has the early Mac 128K without a hard drive whilst chained to Steve Jobs who is constantly telling him he really only needs a floppy drive.
    Well, we could also dump him on Antarctica and have him wake up at the sound of angry penguins every morning.

Last edited by Dumpster Diver; Today at 21:42. Reason: weird stuff happened
    Yes, same thing here. I saw a typo in my post, and after I corrected it, it ended up as a duplicate (which I've removed now).

Malc has informed me that we may need to upgrade our PHP installation, but I suspect that it may be a problem with the MySQL framework instead. We're looking into it, though.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Yeah, weird triplicate posting. No harm, edit cures all.

I never get the 1st post right; dyslexia and vision issues always intrudes. Sometimes when rereading a post that's a week or more old, I have to correct a spello, grammar or stupid sentence structure.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 23rd May 2017 at 20:07. Reason: another spello!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Elen (24th May 2017)