Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mass Media: Their message and real intent: Global Warming

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Can we factor HAARP into this discussion? My understanding is that HAARP and other cabal/illuminati/whatever funded and controlled technology is fundamentally involved in our weather. This is how I understand how the technology is applied, in terms of weather and I also understand that other applications outside weather are also applied for mineral research et cetera.

HAARP and other technology cannot actually create weather but the technology can utilise what is in the varying atmospheres and manipulate what is there and thus create what we perceive as weather. I think also that it is integral to consider the damage to the outer atmosphere. Prime example being what is referred to as the 'hole in the ozone layer' as well as other atmospheric damage. Other damage: I am thinking about how the Industrial Age has impacted on the lower atmospheres where we actually breathe in the oxygen and whatever comes with it.

The mention of damage to the Oceans is a really valid area to discuss. The Gulf Stream for example has been damaged in a manner that beggars belief. I recall watching a thread on a social website that had a visual aid - so that viewers could see how the Gulf Stream was struggling to survive after a massive oil spill. I also learned how integral the Gulf Stream is - or rather was - to the ocean current and how connected it is or rather was to the wider ecology. Let's not forget Fukishima when disussing Oceans and their huge connectivity to our Global Ecology.

All in all it seems grim but I maintain - in very strong terms - any damage to our Global Ecology can be healed and resolved. Is it the Third Law of Physics? Help from those who are Science based thinkers please. For Every Action = There Is An Equal and Opposite Reaction.

Thus: For any damage to our Global Ecology there will be an Equal and Opposite method to rectify and repair - yes?????

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    personally who knows what exactly is going on, all we have are speculations...and the official lies and muddy waters by the obfuscation teams hard at work sowing confusion everywhere....
    I do know the weather is different....personal experience is anecdotal but i don't need a weatherman to tell me when it is raining.

I recall the big issue of weather from my parents generation was global cooling and ice-age.....

but we have wholesale weather modification on a global scale going on as well, for over half a century, which does not bring any clarity to this issue, just another layer of distortion to see past.

plus, we are traveling through the galaxy and passing through areas of space with anomalous features we still haven't grasped, which affect the sun and the planets in many ways, no doubt......

and we get no clear or honest answers or reports from the mega-corp in charge of all the high tech observation equipment....just what they deem useful for us to know.....

interesting times...indeed

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (21st May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Prime example being what is referred to as the 'hole in the ozone layer' as well as other atmospheric damage. Other damage: I am thinking about how the Industrial Age has impacted on the lower atmospheres where we actually breathe in the oxygen and whatever comes with it.
    So, the atmosphere's mass is 5.15×10^18kg (515,000,000,000,000,000,000kg). Just absorb that number for a second, how much influence do you think we ACTUALLY have? The guilt meme is heavy,we are told to be guilty about everything, this goes all the way back to "original sin" and how we are taught that just buy living we should feel guilty... this is an injected thought construct; it not only is unnatural but doesn't make sense.

I think HARRP could be used guide weather (I don't know, seems possible though), but not significantly damage anything, it just heats up small parts of the ionosphere and bounces radio waves around; it potentially is used to create a Hutcheson effect also; but I'm unsure on that point as well.

The mention of damage to the Oceans is a really valid area to discuss. The Gulf Stream for example has been damaged in a manner that beggars belief. I recall watching a thread on a social website that had a visual aid - so that viewers could see how the Gulf Stream was struggling to survive after a massive oil spill. I also learned how integral the Gulf Stream is - or rather was - to the ocean current and how connected it is or rather was to the wider ecology. Let's not forget Fukishima when disussing Oceans and their huge connectivity to our Global Ecology.
    I don't even want to get started on fukishima, but I can go there as well (I wear a piece of uranium ore around my neck that reads higher than any radiation level recorded outside of the fukishima plant)... we have been lied to about radiation.

All of these things are separate incidents. the gulf stream is not damaged, it's changing.. the oil spill did nothing to it, and in fact there's no way it COULD do anything to it... Look at our atmosphere's mass, the ocean is an equally impressively large number; our oceans mass is 1.4 × 10^21 kg (14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg) it's estimated that 130 million gallons of oil was spilled (that's 492,700,000kg).. The Gulf Stream transports nearly four billion cubic feet of water per second, an amount greater than that carried by all of the world's rivers combined; saying the oil spill changed the gulf stream, that's like saying a piece of bacteria made you trip and fall.

Almost all of the anthropomorphic climate change topics are guilt trips for humans, I'm not saying we shouldn't be careful with the environment; but we aren't doing what "they" say we are, simple physics proves this.... we just aren't as important as we think we are in that sense.

All in all it seems grim but I maintain - in very strong terms - any damage to our Global Ecology can be healed and resolved. Is it the Third Law of Physics? Help from those who are Science based thinkers please. For Every Action = There Is An Equal and Opposite Reaction.
    Thus: For any damage to our Global Ecology there will be an Equal and Opposite method to rectify and repair - yes?????
    It seems grim to you because its meant to, this is not a real thing; it's a psychological tactic to put you into a state of fear so you are more willing to accept further oppression. (SAVE ME FROM THE BAD THING!)

It seems likely we are headed into a mini ice age (hopefully, a true ice age would be devastating). Did you know that in geological terms, we are STILL in an ice age? (the polar caps don't melt, that's the qualification) and weather patterns, things that have been fairly static before are going to be disturbed.

This opens the stage for confusion and manipulation...
    Last edited by TargeT, 20th May 2017 at 13:46. Reason: shadow side was comming out, had to tone it down

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    So, I take it you quit listening to anyone when they mention anything you do not like? Kind of hard to dialog with you then. IMO, Nobody is 100% right or wrong, all are feeds of info with true bits and false bits. I use cross-correlation to raise a signal of "truer" bits out of the flood of info.

This guy is a hard core scientist and not quite onto the "ET thing" yet, BUT he has seen some sort of Earth-facing anomaly that is damping down the energy coming to the Earth from the Sun. If you research his site at:

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

You will find there is a lot of info he has that can tell us things especially about polar shift and the declining protective magnetic fields of the Earth.

I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but he has an amazing record on prediction 6+ earthquakes (70%+) and you can get an app on your phone to follow his forecasts.

I posted this particular video to show all the crazy data issues in the Global Warming and that he has seen the raising of temperature of other planets in the Solar System. Other videos at his site talks about the increase of Sun energy feeding storms and hurricanes. He is very much in the Sun is broadcasting more energy camp.

Another good video from Ben:

I've watched this one before. It's a good one.

Ben points out that the magnetic shield of the earth has been weakening. This means that a small event can have much greater effects. Over the last couple years Ben has been demonstrating that there have been emissions from the sun that would have caused us major trouble but for the fact they didn't come in our direction. It's not just about flares and sunspots. There are plenty of Coronal holes which are associated with energy emissions.

The magnetic poles of the earth have been shifting faster and as they have our magnetic shield has been weakening more quickly.

The Carrington event was an X40. If there is a mere M1-M3 we'd have serious effects. See 6:30.

At 12 min. he shows where the shield has been weak and strong over the earth. And he discusses where the poles are headed. Also, the risks associated with a very weak shield.

You can go to MagneticReversal.org to see about this info. Space Weather News is also good.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 20th May 2017 at 15:42.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017), Wind (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    re: HAARP. The drought situation in the American Southwest and Australia seems to be part of the (former?) agenda. Steering storms (hurricanes and fronts) seems to be well within the capabilities. I do a fair amount of work in weather and have seem some incredible, scratch that, NOT credible direction changes and intensifications.

re: climate change thru modification (chemtrails). I think there are all sorts of things happening here, tamping down the higher sun irradiance by aerosol dispersal so as to not alert us seems to be part of the agenda. I can see the slow poisoning of us here on the ground can easily be another due to the nasty cocktail of chemicals used.

re: Gulf oil well "blowout." Kerry Cassidy in her latest interview with Sean Stone on Buzzsaw (behind a pay wall at Gaia TV) mentioned that the blowout was a "black goo" event, i.e. black goo is nano-AI. I've read this elsewhere. Seems pretty strange, but who knows. I tend to not put Kerry in the same box as BR since they broke up, but I still see her as part of the controlled opposition for the same reason I pointed out in the BR vs CG thread on BR.

re: Fukishima. Ben Fulford contends that the radiation scare is a hoax and says he himself has visited with a geiger counter. As I have some amount of evidence Ben is at least partly controlled opposition, I wonder.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 20th May 2017 at 16:02. Reason: spellos

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017), WantDisclosure (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Interesting. Fulford was a contender for the watchdog list, but enough research hasn't been done.

Radiation comes in many kinds and my understanding is that some types are more dangerous than others. My son was telling me about bacteria in the ocean that eat radioactive material. I haven't looked into it in depth. It's certainly a concern, it's hard to know to what degree.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Radiation comes in many kinds and my understanding is that some types are more dangerous than others. My son was telling me about bacteria in the ocean that eat radioactive material. I haven't looked into it in depth. It's certainly a concern, it's hard to know to what degree.
    yes, alpha, beta and gamma are the majority of it and here's a great quick way to understand them:

that's a bit of a simplification but it gives you the right idea.

the lie on radiation is that all radiation is bad, we have a "no threshold" approach, when in reality, just like everything else, a little bit is good, too much is bad, not enough is also bad... thats why I wear uranium ore around my neck, following a philosophy called radiation Hormesis.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (21st May 2017), JRS (21st May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Interesting. Fulford was a contender for the watchdog list, but enough research hasn't been done.

"Watchdog list"? Where do "we" keep such?

I'd think Alex Jones and Steven Greer are on it as well if such a list is one of possible controlled opposition folks.

But I do think Greer, at least, was once a straight up investigator and interested in disclosure. I now frankly feel he has been "turned" with his "there are no negative ETs" storyline. Also, I think BR and Kerry are probably in a similar boat...and all probably think they are doing cool stuff.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 20th May 2017 at 21:06. Reason: spellos

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (21st May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), WantDisclosure (2nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    "Watchdog list"? Where do "we" keep such?
    You may want to check out this informative staff announcement from 15 September 2016.

I'd think Alex Jones and Steven Greer are on it as well if such a list is one of possible controlled opposition folks.

But I do think Greer, at least, was once a straight up investigator and interested in disclosure. I now frankly feel he has been "turned" with his "there are no negative ETs" storyline. Also, I think BR and Kerry are probably in a similar boat...and all probably think they are doing cool stuff.
    I personally don't think that Alex Jones would have been co-opted, but I do think that he is to be taken with a grain of salt. And you better make that a whole spoonful for Benjamin Fulford.

As for Steven Greer, The Powers That Be™ own him alright, and this has already been known about for quite a long time too. A well-respected trauma surgeon and family man with four children... who happens to be a closet homosexual, and possibly a drug addict. He was set up with a hidden camera in his hotel room while "entertaining another gentleman", and one of the gay Project Avalon members has stated that he came across an ad by Greer at a gay contact website.

What's more is that Bill and Kerry know about this — they have both seen the footage. One of our (now no longer active) members was with them at the dinner table — together with David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Richard Dolan, Arthur "Henry Deacon" Neumann and Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns — at one of the Project Camelot conventions when Bill and Kerry showed her the footage.

Apparently it's on the internet somewhere, but I'm sure you will understand that I'm not even going to try looking for the link. <sour grin> But just in case you would be curious enough to verify the claims, according to the woman whom Bill and Kerry have shown the footage to, the key phrase to search for would be "DC Muscle Wolf". I presume that it's Greer's alias on said website.

As for whether Bill and/or Kerry themselves have been co-opted, I don't think so. Bill Ryan has his own issues — for one, he's an obsessive-compulsive narcissist and a Machiavellian — and both he and Kerry have their own woo-woo factor, albeit that Kerry has virtually no discernment filter, whereas Bill is at least a modicum more skeptical.

I don't think either of them would be on anybody's payroll, but I do strongly suspect that they are being controlled without their knowledge, by way of planted disinformation agents and so-called handlers. The woman of whom I spoke higher up — she is an insider and a repeated MILAB victim, as are at least two of her children — did state that Kerry Cassidy and Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns would at some point have been in a romantic and/or sexual relationship, and Jack Burns allegedly works for the Australian intelligence spooks.

I think Kerry has more journalistic integrity than Bill Ryan, but she's extremely gullible and therefore unreliable. Just look at some of the people she's given a platform to, like that Bill "Woods" Brockbrader character. The guy was guilty of statutory rape — he claimed that the young lady in question was 16, but as it turned out later, she was only 12 at the time — and he contacted Kerry with "information on Project Looking Glass", in the hope that it would have garnered him enough media attention to keep him out of jail.

And so Kerry granted him an interview, which lasted about two-and-a-half hours, only during the last ten-to-fifteen minutes of which he actually said something about the alleged Project Looking Glass. And not all that much either. Only that "they" couldn't look past 21 December 2012 because "the timelines converged." Everything else Brockbrader spoke of was that he was supposedly a Navy SEAL and that he had been sent out to guide US cruise missiles onto targets in the Middle East long before the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Kerry's list of questionable interviewees is long — very long.

But anyway...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (21st May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    OK, interesting.

"Payroll" implies consent, I do not think they are consenting. For example, most MK ULTRA folks are not consenting to their circumstance.

If I find someone who is 80%+ "reliable," according to my math, he/she/it are very valuable as they are much higher than the average. Correspondingly, 20%+ reliable is also quite valuable, used as an inverted source. All are information sources.

Also, my math and methods are not yours, so my calculations on folks will be different than yours. As I am a Bayesian, my view is all probability is conditional on information sources; mine are naturally different than yours. By the way, I view ALL probability measures in this light. Everything you read or see, no matter how carefully calculated is conditional. Even such hard-edged things as dice throws and coin flips have some element of conditionality.

My view of BR's circumstances: by my calculations he is so close to 50% correct, that his information is almost worthless. This leads me to suspect he is getting close to being a perfect disinformation source, PLUS he has a whole group of near-cult folks participating at Avalon. Powerful in it's own right and pretty useful to folks in the disinformation game.

But don't take my view as critical. I still read his stuff and research it. In my personal view, as I am part of the Godhead, it is very hard to be critical of anyone (or thing) no matter how negative they (it) may be, as they are me in another timeline, i.e. I am part of God (Source), they are part of God, therefore I am them. Self hate is not a thing I do.

But in this particular life (timeline), it seems I'm here to get to try to get to the bottom of this. Probably impossible as I have no special gifts, only a middling capability with math.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (21st May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    The guilt meme is heavy,we are told to be guilty about everything, this goes all the way back to "original sin" and how we are taught that just buy living we should feel guilty... this is an injected thought construct; it not only is unnatural but doesn't make sense.

Almost all of the anthropomorphic climate change topics are guilt trips for humans, I'm not saying we shouldn't be careful with the environment; but we aren't doing what "they" say we are, simple physics proves this.... we just aren't as important as we think we are in that sense.

It seems grim to you because its meant to, this is not a real thing; it's a psychological tactic to put you into a state of fear so you are more willing to accept further oppression. (SAVE ME FROM THE BAD THING!)

to add to this the entire carbon tax system seems to have been lifted/plagiarized from the indulgence sin-tax system of the catholics.

it makes sense since as soon as one falls for the less than worthy sinner mentality and external God idea then emanation theology comes into play and the whole plethora of mental illness's which result
    seems like these archon/custodians like to snack on negative energy (useful metaphor)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Want to chime in with a comment about Greer. My understanding is that he is connected to the elite. He even mentions in a recorded interview (on DVD for purchase) that he spends time with former American Presidents et cetera. I quickly came to the conclusion that he and others such as Moulton-Howe are in all probability disinformation agents. I suspect both of being trained/managed/controlled/whatever and their purpose is to control what the public learns. They are in my humble opinion part of the Neuro Linguistic Programming 'Drip Feed' to the public.

Apparently Greer charges a huge financial fee for people to witness an 'invisible' Intergalactic Craft, on a weekend retreat/seminar/whatever. He is for all intents and purposes a trained medical professional who used to work in Accident and Emergency. Such a massive swing in careers would or could suggest an ulterior motive. Saving lives and then making money out of people who are seeking answers to the unknown??

Another comment and I need to be clear, I will not name names. A friend of mine, a serious researcher was approached to work for an above mentioned site. The site owner asked about me - in my capacity as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. Was I legitimate et cetera as the site owner was interested in conducting an interview with me. I want to be very very very clear - what I do is my purpose. I am very very very particular about who I speak with and how I conduct myself. Those of you who know me or follow what I write will know how I manage my current journey.

The word fear has been mentioned within this thread and I for one do not live in a state of fear. When I mention Fukishima or the Hole in the Ozone Layer or how the Magnetosphere is designed to protect planet Earth from excessive solar radiation - or anything else - my comments never come from fear. Those of you who know me know that I am far from afraid. I believe strongly in learning and that means looking closely at our lives and all that happens upon - above - below and within planet Earth.

Here is a question. If Fukishima is not a problem, not unlike the Russian nuclear catastrophe many years ago, where all the community was evacuated immediately: Why was the immediate Japanese location evacuated? People in the areas of nuclear meltdowns do suffer horrendous radiation related physical injuries and even death. The Magnifique Animaux suffer as does the Ecology. Everything can be healed and made whole again but ignorance is not my friend. In order to learn I need to face the facts and that is what I do - without fear or favour. It is the least I can do - as a sign of Respect for all those who suffer.

NB: While trying to post the above comments - the computer was refusing to comply with the preview request. Nothing wrong with my computer. Hmmm ....

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), sandy (23rd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    I had to look up Bayesian. I'll have to read more to understand it.

The media used to bring us news. Now, since the nineties, it's all in the entertainment divisions. We have a reality TV president.

I can tell you that my parents never liked Trump. They were embarrassed by his antics and suspicious of his wealth. My Dad was the first to explain that his real strength was in promoting his product.

But when he became a reality TV star, they became star struck. They started talking about how much they liked him now. Because of a reality show.

We all know they're not scripted, right? It's all just genuine, right?

Moments like these, when my parents lost their discernment because of the stars in their eyes, were not high points for me.

It looks like a good portion of the media actually wanted him in. How long was it painfully obvious that the negative coverage was increasing and activating his base?

IMO it's simplistic to just say the media didn't want him in. It's all a dog and pony show.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), sandy (23rd May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    The word fear has been mentioned within this thread and I for one do not live in a state of fear. When I mention Fukishima or the Hole in the Ozone Layer or how the Magnetosphere is designed to protect planet Earth from excessive solar radiation - or anything else - my comments never come from fear. Those of you who know me know that I am far from afraid. I believe strongly in learning and that means looking closely at our lives and all that happens upon - above - below and within planet Earth.
    My intent was not to infer that any reader here has fallen into the traps, if you had you wouldn't be here reading. But we still do get effected by it, I don't see fear as a light switch, more like a skate ramp, I hang out at the bottom of the ramp, things are much more level and stable here, some people cling to the very top and kick at the nearly vertical wall desperately trying to stay in that spot. Maybe that level of excitement/anxiety is how their experience is meant to play out, who am I to judge.

I was just trying to point out the weaknesses of their memes with data and postulate (because in truth, that's all it is) about the motivations as well as intended effects on "us".

I apparently did not edit that post enough, it may have come across as a little pushy. My apologies if that's the case

Here is a question. If Fukishima is not a problem, not unlike the Russian nuclear catastrophe many years ago, where all the community was evacuated immediately: Why was the immediate Japanese location evacuated? People in the areas of nuclear meltdowns do suffer horrendous radiation related physical injuries and even death. The Magnifique Animaux suffer as does the Ecology. Everything can be healed and made whole again but ignorance is not my friend. In order to learn I need to face the facts and that is what I do - without fear or favour. It is the least I can do - as a sign of Respect for all those who suffer.
    So Fukushima IS a problem, but a very localized one; I probably got carried away with that one as well, the cores are lost from at least two reactors IIRC and that is a bad situation. However, it's a not good situation in about a 2 square mile area and a "bad" situation in a much smaller circle. As the current situation sits, there is no large scale effect from this incident aside from the massive amounts of money being spent by the government, which is probably boosting the economy (and again, makes me wonder about motivations, especially since the yakuza are heavily involved in the clean up efforts)

Why did they evacuate? I don't know, I can guess the psycological state of the the town was a reason? I could get conspiritorial and say it was just more of the "money grab" that the entire operation very obviously seems to be. They were not in danger at any point.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    re: Fukushima. Ben Fulford says this event was triggered by a well placed nuke at the fault line in front of the power plants. When it detonated, the radiation was dispersed by the ocean water and not on land. The meltdown was fairly localized and not as bad as stated in the press. This version is possible, I suppose, and well within the technology known to us now and not requiring "black technology." But I'm still not clear exactly why it was done.

re: Bayesian statistics. A bit different than the classical stat you were taught in school. It accounts for updating of information and taking a much more "holistic" approach to gathering facts to assess a phenomenon. Where Frequentist (classical) methods relies on rigid experimental methods (many quite flawed) in a series of "one time experiments" to derive information. Having been in classes and conferences where there was a virtual war between the Frequentists (or classical statisticians) and the Bayesians, I've come to believe that Classical Statistics is another "bent" knowledge area designed to lead us astray by dark forces by programming students into believing in a bent science, just like in physics and every seemingly every other area of the sciences. But be careful, your programming will probably lead you to find Bayesian Stat a bewildering area. It was for me and I had to unlearn a lot. But is is a natural phenomenon; you naturally do it in your everyday life as you make choices by updating info on everything you do and everyone you meet.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)