Join host, Greg Carlwood, of The Higherside Chats podcast, as he breaks down Gnosticism with the guest, Miguel Conner.
While many of us will be familiar with the term Gnosticism due to it’s influence among a wide array of topics, including the use of ritual magic, secret societies, and even the very process of awakening itself, one must admit the waters have been muddied throughout history.
With words like ‘Demiurge’ and ‘Archons’ freely thrown about, putting a finer point on this magical hodgepodge of buzzwords can prove to be rather difficult.
Luckily, today’s guest, Miguel Conner of AeonByte, joins The Higherside to help us tighten our loose grasp of understanding about this ancient mystic philosophy. So strap in, and get ready to swallow the red pill people!
Become a Plus Member at www.TheHighersideChatsPlus.com/subscribe
to hear a second hour of all THC episodes. This week’s included:
– the Gnostic influence on Crowley and Thelema
– the occult belief system of the elite, and how to describe it
– the elite’s use of magic
– the coven that put the binding spell on Trump
– the history of manipulation and suppression of Gnostic sects
– looking at the most remote cultures for a glimpse into the uncorrupted traditions
– Buddhism and the Dalai Lama dilemma
– overlooked characters and stories in the Gnostic narratives
– HBO’s hit series “Westworld”
A few valuable resources from the interview:
April Deconick: http://aprildeconick.com/
Recommended Movie List:
“The Matrix”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix
“The Truman Show”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tru
“Dark City”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ci
“The Lego Movie”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leg
Plato’s “Timaeus”: http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus
Simon Magus in Acts of the Apostles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_M
Want more Miguel Conner?
Check out his website: http://thegodabovegod.com/
, where you can find links to his show “AeonByte Gnostic Radio”.
You can also find his books, including “Voices of Gnosticism” and “Stargazer” on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Miguel-Conner/