Thread: Declassified Documents - To Do List - Undeniable Evidence - Apparently No Conspiracies At All

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Declassified Documents - To Do List - Undeniable Evidence - Apparently No Conspiracies At All

Wanted to post the attached document link in a new thread. Critical discussion would be fabulous. Even if you do not read the entire document, consider scrolling down to the 'to do list' as it is very telling. Anyone who reads this declassified document and still thinks the mainstream news is factual - needs serious help. Maybe the link has already been seen by members here at The One Truth but I thought it was too valuable a find not to share.

The first link is to a secure and easy to read copy.

https://cryptome.org/jcs-corrupt.htm

Second link is to a complete original copy.

nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430.northwoods.pdf

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we seek Knowledge and Wisdom and the Answers To All Our Questions - Amanda

NB: I have printed copies of the declassified document as I want to study it and have it as a ready reference for when a relevant first person discussion is commenced. Having a hard copy reference to show people when engaged in any intellectual discourse is always gold, in terms of practical on the spot support for a point of opinion.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), Herbert (17th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    It is funny to think there are people believing a narrative from MSM. I truthfully cannot watch for more than a minute or two before disgust makes me disengage. The questions reporters ask represent nothing I am interested in. The MSM instructs people what to consider or believe. They sow confusion that creates divisions in the populace. They will continue as long as their talking points become conversation for debate.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017)