Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity Theory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I love the purrfection so far from Trump, the atm is so impossible pre 2012 12 21, no one, even Trump, knows what is next or the reaction to what is next, that is the popcorn of the soap opera so far.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (30th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I'm starting to think I'm a synchronicity event.

I got one for you:

...why do all the clocks, TVs, etc blink the same number 12:00 when unplugged?!

Synchronicity!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (30th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Really, in a way, numbers can and do give synchronicity, time is nature, time for humans is energy expressed, some say art one creates.
    Clocks were at first a toy with little to no use, vatican cloak of time is money and 12 moons is, instead of nature is.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (30th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I read about the hex back when it was first happening. We talked about it here. My impression from a few different people was that they view it as binding him from doing bad. It's affecting his will, which isn't good. It's supposed to be stopping him from doing greater harm. I don't know how valid that is or whether something like that can even work. I imagine a great deal depends on what energies join in. Most who were involved seemed to be describing themselves as white magic users. Bending the will is a grey area at best, imo.

I'm not as extreme as Dumpy who believes that even dreaming of the future is cheating because it bends the will. I say, if I see something that guides me to make a better choice or avoid injury or worse, I'm down with it. I'm not being guided by entities. I scout things out in dreams.

I almost never tell anyone what to do. Their choices are their responsibility. If I could cast a spell to influence Trump to actually take responsibility for what he does, I'd cast it in a heartbeat. However, that's something that has to come from the heart. I don't believe he has the heart for it.
    Several related comments -

First -

From what I have learned through study and discussion with "witches, black magicians, so called "white" magicians, etc." a "hex" is the casting of negative energy in a generic way such that the result may increase the target's experience of "bad luck" such that the target would be derailed in some form or even "eliminated" from the current 3D shared reality experience. I can certainly see "the binding" result as one result of "a hex" but I think "a hex" could have many satisfactory results, not just binding.

If this type of "magick" is believed to work, I have always theorized that the degree to which it works depends on the degree of emotion pushed through the being (and through their sub-conscious) to how that being connects with "the All" which of course then would connect to all other beings. Essentially my theory is that if an individual's 5% waking state, fully self aware consciousness is able to derive an action that would end up achieving that person's goal, it uses the flow as my theory states. I am sure I am not alone in being open to this theory as to how magick is processed but I do have more to propose here (using the consideration my theory may be true).

I like the suggestion you make after using the phrase "describing themselves as white magic users" and I whole heartedly agree. Any "will bending" is at best "grey" and in fact, I see all that as actually "black." For this reason I do not consciously participate in any form of "magick" which now touches on what you have sated is DD's self limit... and I share a form of that same self limit. I do not in any way want to "know my future." Thus I do not have "my fortune" told. I like the surprises of life as they unfold. Actions I consciously take to create results are always done in 5D. Having said that, I also see us all as complex beings and one of those complexities is that we appear to be "magickal beings." That the interaction of of conscious will and desire, combined with our imaginative abilities... fused through our individuated sub conscious into the endless sea of All Consciousness (capitalized simply out of respect) seems powerful and seems to be what drives the manifestation of the very reality we experience as it unfolds.

So is dreaming of the future done intentionally or does it sometimes simply happen? If intentionally done, I view that (for myself only and do not impose this opinion on any other) as cheating. If I happen to have an experience where I realized I dreamed about it then I just see that as one of the many capabilities of what I am... a complex multi-level being.

I all too often speak with others in ways that seem persuasive and thus, to the less confident, seem to suggest what they should think or do. I feel I have to be consciously aware of this and to strive to limit that as much as possible. I have become pretty good at not directly telling anyone what they should do, even when they ask... I usually respond that "based on what I know and things that are important to me... this is probably what I might think or do."

I desire to see Trump take responsibility for what he does. I strive to take responsibility for what I do. I desire to see everyone taking responsibility for what they do frankly.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Sending blessings, love, light etc without intent, to Trump or whomever, is better than sitting on a fence or nothing, imo.
    This is precisely what I strive to do. In fact, and I have posted about this before... certainly at PA but likely also here... that I created a term for this form of "magick" that I call - Clear Magick.

Here's my summary of this form of magick.

When I observe something that I find generates a significant emotive reaction within me, especially if that emotion is seen by my conscious, waking state 5% consciousness as not the kind of reaction I am proud to own, I then utilize my individuated, conscious waking state 5% to consider "better" (from my best assessment of what would be "the highest road" and "better for all... speaking of a better emotion) and then I work to reconvert that negative energy into positive energy where I then cast it back out into the reality through the flow described above and with the full power of my transformed emotion but then I stop right there!

I do not form pictures as to what results I desire to see. I instead hand the ball off to "the Wisdom of the Universe" and then I focus on bolstering my faith that indeed this Wisdom knows best and will do the best.

An easy example is when I see someone abusing another. I initially get angry but then, I see e better emotive response may be to "see with understanding" and thus I then transform that energy into understanding and push that out.

Note that doing this does not mean I sit back and allow someone to be harmed when I might be able to stop it.

Thus... the Serenity Prayer comes in handy as well.
    Last edited by Chester, 24th July 2017 at 18:45.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), fourty-two (28th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think magic is best when it's natural. Like the perfect opportunity that comes at just the right time.

If the dreaming comes naturally, then it's natural magic. I don't go to fortune tellers or anything but for slightly different reasons. They're either a mentalist or they're really psychic. I don't need to pay a mentalist to 'read' me and then tell me what I want to hear. I don't want a stranger to be looking at me intimately in a psychic way, so I won't be paying for that either.

Instincts are also magic because they're connected to nature. If I let my ego or emotions or 'need to be right' get in the way I won't hear my instincts and I might have trouble.

Rituals are a tool for focusing energy into intent and will. They often bring in outside energies. It's a little like playing with fire to me. I'm very careful about the rituals I engage in, including going to church. There are very powerful emotions at play during services. The last time I went to one I almost felt like crying and there was no immediate personal reason. It was more than the beauty of the music (at that moment), it was also all the people together there and the collective ritual.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Can you explain this 5% please Sam.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Can you explain this 5% please Sam.
    Of course the number, 5%, is not precise and likely various from individual to individual.

But the reference I make is commonly known among consciousness researchers. It could also be considered a tenant of "mainstream consciousness studies."

see here -
    http://www.simplifyinginterfaces.com...ous-awareness/

It's just a ride

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Okay, cheers Sam.

This 95% may be used without awareness by someone, is your question, yes.
    Feelings come into this matter i believe because one will feel, unless unable.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2017), Chester (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (25th July 2017), Elen (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Aianawa,

I thought you might enjoy my video evidence of a magical conjuration / synchronicity I was involved with a year ago.

To have context, this was my last day of a trip I had to take to Curacao. The purpose was to get a single piece of paper that my wife and I needed for her to be granted her residency to the US so she could join me in the US. So I flew my wife to Curacao from Medellin, Colombia and I flew in from Dallas Texas, USA.

We stayed at the Curacao Marriott which happened to be where we celebrated our honeymoon many years before, so it was a true second honeymoon.

More - Up to this moment, we had been married for almost 14 years but have had to live apart the last four years leading up to this trip. The reason for the terribly long separation was that my work had me back in the US and Cristina is from and was living in Colombia as her daughter was about to graduate from High School... so to understand, we were in a fearful situation leading up to this trip that if the trip did not prove successful (that we obtain the "Good Conduct Report" we need), we may need to start the US immigration process all over again. Fortunately though, all had gone well on the trip and we were promised the report would be provided well before our deadline... and so this was the last day of that 17 day trip.

One more thing... on the second day of the trip, Cristina spotted a pelican and told me she loved these birds... they were special for her.

So now you have context with regards to this "real time" (video recorded) experience.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIqyJR6hOJQ
    Last edited by Chester, 31st July 2017 at 02:08.

It's just a ride

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (31st July 2017), Dreamtimer (31st July 2017), Elen (31st July 2017), sandy (31st July 2017)

Thanks
    Tranquill vid Sam.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Chester (3rd August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Tranquill vid Sam.
    Man I am glad to see you back... I was sorta worried (foolishly) when I hadn't seen a post from you for several days.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2017), Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2018), Elen (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Was in Salzberg a few days to end our trip abroad, not able to connect up to TOT, annoying lol.

Cheers for your concern Sam, the pelicans flying after you said of, xlent.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2017), Chester (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Still, free will needs redefining as we evolve, imo

Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Ok gotcha... response time but first (and I almost wish to post the following in every post I make with regards to the phenomena of synchronicity)...

I would like to share my views on this and wish to emphasize that these are just my current views and thus subject to change.

I also wish to emphasize that these views are pretty much opinions based on my own experiences with the phenomena and then forming some "provisional conclusions" about the phenomena.

Lastly, I must add that though I have some provisional conclusions and I am reasonably certain about many of these conclusions, I do not have the same strength of certainty that these conclusions apply to others.

I agree but cannot prove this statement to be true, even if only true for myself. I can say that to another based on my experience, but that is still just an assumption I have (it isn't yet proven). I totally understand the statement and in fact, in my earlier days when I first started to notice the phenomena and that these experiences seemed to be more than just simple coincidence, I would say the same thing. But I have striven to research the phenomena more closely the last 5 or so years... to try and "prove" (as best as can be done) the phenomena itself and what factors might go into the creation of these synchronicity experiences... in fact also, to attempt to prove they are not just coincidences (as skeptics often say).

And so how I have attempted to handle this is by paying close attention to the details of a synchronicity experience, then document as much as I can about the experience and then also to bring into the documentation as many artifacts as I can such that I would be able to make a better "circumstantial evidence case" for putting forth the conclusion that a synchronicity actually occurred... a case where a third party that was not an experiencer to the synchronicity event might still agree that indeed it was a bona fide synchronicity event.

This indeed could be true. I certainly want to believe it is true. The problem is that if an individual is having some but nver know it and no third party observer is able to recognize these synchronicities, document them and back them up with artifacts, how would even just a circumstantial case be made that they actually occur unknown to anyone? I don't feel we can automatically say they occur. I feel we can speculate they may be occurring, but unless there's some form of third party recognition of these synchronicities as they arise or where artifactual data is discovered after the fact where a case could be made for it, but in the case of the latter here, it would be too easy to simply call those coincidences. I find that the real-time, unfolding synchronicity strings to be better at building any case there was an actual synchronicity.

I then considered your first statement...

If I am interpreting this right, here's what I think you are saying... That a person who is happy and has everything going for them is living in synchronicity with (and I must use a metaphor here) "the benevolent will of the Universe." In other words... I think you might be saying that when we go with the flow, we are not only in synch but also, we experience more "confirmation of that" from the Universe in the form of being provided all sorts of "a-ha" experiences almost as if the Universe is saying, "Thank You for allowing yourself to be in My flow" instead of fighting against the will of the Universe.

If I sort of interpret what you meant correctly, I greatly understand that. At the same time, it almost seems to suggest there is a "me" and there's "a Universe" and that we are two separate parties. But also... at the same time and paradoxically, "I" am in the Universe, a part of the Universe and thus certainly not separate.

And for the record, my opinion is that both are true!

And this is an interesting view and one I have explored. And I have yet to find any way to prove it (either way as true or not). And if true, then is the concept of "free will" (meaning that an individual could use their own will independent of the will of the Universe) a silly notion?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th April 2018), Dreamtimer (28th June 2018), Elen (27th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th April 2018), enjoy being (27th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jung described the pairing or clustering of events through meaningful coincidence as an “acausal” phenomenon.

But this does not mean that there is no cause for coincidence. "Beyond the accidental surface effects of this world sit - as of yore - the gods," Joseph Campbell declared.

The physical forces that play with us through coincidence may include our parallel selves in parallel universes, interacting with our world in constant and complex weavings through what quantum physics has taught us to call “interference” patterns, forever shifting the balance of probabilities for any specific outcome.

Richard Wilhelm’s account of the Chinese rainmaker contains the essence of a worldview in which the human mind and the external world form a whole. A village has been without rain for weeks. The desperate villagers send for a rainmaker. When the old man arrives, he shuts himself up in the house provided for him, performing no ceremonies until the rains come. When asked how he brought the rain, he explains that when he arrived he noted a state of disharmony in himself, so he retired to compose himself. When he restored his own equilibrium, the rain came according to its natural pattern.

As we become more awake to what is going on, we may become personal magnets for coincidence, “strange attractors” that draw more and more interesting and unexpected encounters and events toward us. The brilliant analyst and classicist Marie-Louise von Franz, who knew both Jung and Pauli well, alluded to this: “The larger our consciousness is, and the more it develops, the more we get hold of certain aspects of the spirit of the unconscious, draw it into our own subjective sphere, and then call it our own psychic activity or our own spirit.”

Source

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th June 2018), Aragorn (28th June 2018), Elen (28th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2018)