Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity Theory

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Imo nope nope nope and nope, yes.

Someone else can stop an attack happening on someone else.
    Know your own mind to not be played.
    One knows synchronicity and when they are in it because it is happening.
    The individual playing is actually imo only playing themself, the others mind and imo soul connection.
    Watched a doco where the rapists showed how they chose, what they searched for, weakness, body posture, predictability, gullibility, easy prey and one also sensed, he said.
    Apologies, but I should have asked these questions better... they just flowed out the first time. Anyways, I got lost trying to understand your responses but I am very interested in them so let me try this -

If someone has continual synchronicity and are "unaware of it" - who (other than them) then could know or be aware that one could exist?

I ask this question because it seems you may be saying that people have them regardless of whether they are aware of it or not. And this may be true, but how can we know that it is true? If we cannot know that it is true, then all we can do is assume it is (or assume it is not), yes?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    they be very happy and everything going perfect for them, mostly.
    people are having synchronicities unknowingly imo.
    once again when your in it and know it, it is.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    May be easier to explain when you see everything is synchronicity.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Ok gotcha... response time but first (and I almost wish to post the following in every post I make with regards to the phenomena of synchronicity)...

I would like to share my views on this and wish to emphasize that these are just my current views and thus subject to change.

I also wish to emphasize that these views are pretty much opinions based on my own experiences with the phenomena and then forming some "provisional conclusions" about the phenomena.

Lastly, I must add that though I have some provisional conclusions and I am reasonably certain about many of these conclusions, I do not have the same strength of certainty that these conclusions apply to others.

I agree but cannot prove this statement to be true, even if only true for myself. I can say that to another based on my experience, but that is still just an assumption I have (it isn't yet proven). I totally understand the statement and in fact, in my earlier days when I first started to notice the phenomena and that these experiences seemed to be more than just simple coincidence, I would say the same thing. But I have striven to research the phenomena more closely the last 5 or so years... to try and "prove" (as best as can be done) the phenomena itself and what factors might go into the creation of these synchronicity experiences... in fact also, to attempt to prove they are not just coincidences (as skeptics often say).

And so how I have attempted to handle this is by paying close attention to the details of a synchronicity experience, then document as much as I can about the experience and then also to bring into the documentation as many artifacts as I can such that I would be able to make a better "circumstantial evidence case" for putting forth the conclusion that a synchronicity actually occurred... a case where a third party that was not an experiencer to the synchronicity event might still agree that indeed it was a bona fide synchronicity event.

This indeed could be true. I certainly want to believe it is true. The problem is that if an individual is having some but nver know it and no third party observer is able to recognize these synchronicities, document them and back them up with artifacts, how would even just a circumstantial case be made that they actually occur unknown to anyone? I don't feel we can automatically say they occur. I feel we can speculate they may be occurring, but unless there's some form of third party recognition of these synchronicities as they arise or where artifactual data is discovered after the fact where a case could be made for it, but in the case of the latter here, it would be too easy to simply call those coincidences. I find that the real-time, unfolding synchronicity strings to be better at building any case there was an actual synchronicity.

I then considered your first statement...

If I am interpreting this right, here's what I think you are saying... That a person who is happy and has everything going for them is living in synchronicity with (and I must use a metaphor here) "the benevolent will of the Universe." In other words... I think you might be saying that when we go with the flow, we are not only in synch but also, we experience more "confirmation of that" from the Universe in the form of being provided all sorts of "a-ha" experiences almost as if the Universe is saying, "Thank You for allowing yourself to be in My flow" instead of fighting against the will of the Universe.

If I sort of interpret what you meant correctly, I greatly understand that. At the same time, it almost seems to suggest there is a "me" and there's "a Universe" and that we are two separate parties. But also... at the same time and paradoxically, "I" am in the Universe, a part of the Universe and thus certainly not separate.

And for the record, my opinion is that both are true!

May be easier to explain when you see everything is synchronicity.
    And this is an interesting view and one I have explored. And I have yet to find any way to prove it (either way as true or not). And if true, then is the concept of "free will" (meaning that an individual could use their own will independent of the will of the Universe) a silly notion?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Imo one has the free will to create potentials, negate potentials and be potentials, be potentials in synchronicity, excuse me will mull the rest at breakfast time Sam.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Can one perform any operation at the level of their consciousness known by some as "the waking state, fully alert" (5% or so) part of their consciousness (100%) which might excite "the reality" in such a way that "the reality" responds by producing manifest phenomena... phenomena that is particularly meaningful to that one?

If so, is it possible that this would likely involve (and perhaps need to involve) the massive sub conscious?

It's just a ride

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd July 2017), Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Unsure of what your enquiring upon, the sandwhich filling may involve karma, free will, potentials, past and or future lives etc.
    Imo there are many evolved humans upon Earth, their choice of expression being simply to anchor their consciousness or help others fufull themselves or be in joy or some such, synchronicity may appear to stop completely for one, once they are embodied within the what is, as they are now part of the wave, needed not to be the wave, to be.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Can one act through their waking state, fully alert" (5% or so) part of their consciousness (100%), in other words, can ne consciously create an intention that then might manifest?

If so, could that intention be, for example, that person X falls in love with person Y (assuming the one "acting" is neither person X or person Y... call that person, person Z.

Could person Z do some form of mental/emotional exercise (such as a white or black magic act/ritual) that could cause person X to fall in love with person Y? (again... just as an example)

It's just a ride

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Still a wee bit lost to what your wishing to know, are you able to spell it out better.

When a seeker sits with a master, a transmuter, they too will alight.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (24th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Your will and intent have creative powers. You can manifest. But trying to do that to make someone else fall in love with someone is different, imo. You're not just manifesting something, you're controlling and possibly taking over part of the will of someone else. That is not such a good idea and probably not so easy to manifest. Bending someone else's will in that way is a kind of black magic.

Synchronicity is something that happens naturally, imo. Thus it can be a sign. When people are looking for something they see it more often. I'm not sure what difference that makes other than awareness. Perhaps appreciation and wonder instead of ho hum.

I try not to engage in fear when I experience synchronicity or deja vu. An important moment or time doesn't have to be negative.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Elen (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Your will and intent have creative powers. You can manifest. But trying to do that to make someone else fall in love with someone is different, imo. You're not just manifesting something, you're controlling and possibly taking over part of the will of someone else. That is not such a good idea and probably not so easy to manifest. Bending someone else's will in that way is a kind of black magic.
    The "falling in love" thing was an example but it was indeed an example in bending the will of another - good catch. Understand that my question was not "should one do this" it was "can one do this?"

Here is an example of someone using "magick" to place a hex on Trump -

http://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-d...-trump-2113859

“I’m in line with Yoko [Ono] and John [Lennon] and the belief that there’s a power to the vibration of a thought. Your thoughts are very powerful things and they become words, and words become actions, and actions lead to physical charges.”

It's just a ride

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Yes Sam, what you ask is done often by manipulators, to be fufulled, to be in control, for energy and or attention.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    I read about the hex back when it was first happening. We talked about it here. My impression from a few different people was that they view it as binding him from doing bad. It's affecting his will, which isn't good. It's supposed to be stopping him from doing greater harm. I don't know how valid that is or whether something like that can even work. I imagine a great deal depends on what energies join in. Most who were involved seemed to be describing themselves as white magic users. Bending the will is a grey area at best, imo.

I'm not as extreme as Dumpy who believes that even dreaming of the future is cheating because it bends the will. I say, if I see something that guides me to make a better choice or avoid injury or worse, I'm down with it. I'm not being guided by entities. I scout things out in dreams.

I almost never tell anyone what to do. Their choices are their responsibility. If I could cast a spell to influence Trump to actually take responsibility for what he does, I'd cast it in a heartbeat. However, that's something that has to come from the heart. I don't believe he has the heart for it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    Sending blessings, love, light etc without intent, to Trump or whomever, is better than sitting on a fence or nothing, imo.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017)

Thanks
    I like that, Aianawa. I agree, good intentions without trying to control can possibly have good outcome, even in spite of the man.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2017), Aragorn (24th July 2017)