Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity Theory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Oh Sam, great question, like can you create synchronicity, being another.

Most of us know when we are in sync, watch one person walk through a lions den untouched but next one attacked, why, closer to feeding time lol, first thing to ask unattacked person is, who guides you.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2017), Chester (15th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    How can any one of us initiate or originate a thread here at TOT? Another forum to which I belong has a button for "Starting a New Thread".

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    How can any one of us initiate or originate a thread here at TOT? Another forum to which I belong has a button for "Starting a New Thread".
    Just navigate to the forum category where you would like to start a thread, either via the main forum page or via the Quick Navigation link at the bottom right of a thread page — there's a button which will pop up a menu with forum categories if you click it — and once you have found the suitable category, look at the top left of the category page, above the listed threads. There will be a button there labeled "+ Post New Thread".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (17th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I experience what I call quantum hyper synchronicity. I am not unique and I am not the only one. I do believe I have begun to understand “the formula” for creating such experiences. I have mentioned this same thing in many posts in the past.

The key ingredients to achieving the state where these experience arise in many and profound ways are –

Be open minded to the phenomena. Don’t close your mind or conclude that the appearance of what someone like me would call a synchronicity is nothing but apophenia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Be open minded. Be open minded to psi phenomena, be open minded there’s more to life than what meaninglessly meets the five senses.

Live a life where meaning matters. Look at all that arises in your life where metaphors are observed. Learn about yourself and what is meaningful to you and then start to notice the “things” that appear in your life which can be seen as metaphors to those things meaningful.

And then bring forth from within enthusiasm. I know its heard for so many in this world today but strive to find enthusiasm for life. I have found that the key ingredient (as long as the mind is open) is enthusiasm.

And so today, I experienced once again one of the most mathematically improbable synchronicities… one filled with personal meaning.

Here’s the story and artifacts –

Around 10:30 am (my time, central time) I completed and submitted the following post.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1150379

I then had to take my step-daughter to work and then go pick up my daughter-in-law and granddaughter to take the granddaughter to the doctor. As I was driving east on Mockingbird Lane at perhaps 10 minutes before 11 AM, I found myself thinking more about Corey and Simon and then Shane. And what I was thinking about was that just between those three alt media personalities, I experienced hearing (and in two of the three cases was told directly) a pretty precise description of the mythical “space god” Anu. I recall thinking that I wish folks could be me in this case… meaning I wish they could have experienced what I experienced which was that the three descriptions were significantly different where it was absolutely clear that if one of the three had actually seen and been with an actual Anu, the undeniable fact was that the other two hadn’t (well… unless… But I need to address this one later and it is important to address).

But before I go further with the story, the reader has to know some background and that background is this –
    In my previous studies that go back to the 90s, I had once read Sitchin’s, The 12th Planet and I was fascinated with what he suggested. Relevant to the story I am sharing now, I have always recalled that Anu was assigned a number in the Sumerian number system. That number is the highest number in their number system which is the number 60. See - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal
    and
    http://globalbrahmakumaris.weebly.co...reshkigal.html
    Why I had always remembered this is in part because I had come to own (and cherish) a divination deck of cards called, the Crop Circle Cards – a deck of 64 cards. I also had always recalled that the first card I ever drew as Card 60 Starseed Spiral. In fact, here’s documentation of a reference I made to this on this very forum back on September 30, 2012.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ral#post561933

Now prior to having made this post, I had also made an interesting connection between the word, Dracula, and the number 60. I recall I made this discovery in 2010 when I had developed what I call “English Language Gematria” which is essentially the same as Pythagorean Numerology but where I use two digits when the English language alphabet letters go past the letter I where J = 10, K = 11, L = 12 and so forth.
    So when one does “this” with the word Dracula, one gets –

D = 4
    r = 18
    a = 1
    c = 3
    u = 21
    l = 12
    a = 1
    and when you add all that up you get

Why this is quite synchronicitous is that (and for those who recall) Simon had always referred to the scary 4D being he had been in contact with as “Daddy Drac.” In time it came forth that Simon either stated, or agreed that Daddy Drac was Anu. Note also that Anu had become associated with the Alpha Draconis who were depicted by so many in this alternative community to be “the bad guy Reptilians.”

And so when we also consider how Shane had written as “Dracon” on TOT and who had shared with his friends how he was (just as Simon) a “son of Anu” and Corey also wrote extensively back in 2015 of his “secret space program meetings” where he was in direct contact with Anu… you get a glimpse of what is in the safest place of my memory… having been in relationship with Corey to some extent, with Shane to a great extent and then, interestingly enough because of Corey Goode, I had become entangled with Simon Parkes…

Here’s a post related to this and demonstrates as just one example how I have for a long time tied much of this together
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post848606

So….. back to where I was at before I shared this background… driving down Mockingbird Lane, a three lane street going both directions with a big fat set of grass filled dividers between the east bound lanes and the west bound lanes… while focusing heavily on this Anu character I suddenly see one of those City grass mowers directly ahead mowing one of these center patches. Within seconds I was upon it when I saw a big, bold sticker on the back of the guys mower with a huge number 60! If folks only knew how profoundly often this number 60 and Anu and Dracula seem to pop up all together in my life literally seconds apart you would understand the impact this has upon me.

In fact, I was so blown away by this that I hung a u-turn as fast as I could as I had to grab a photo of this mower and the number 60. And as soon as I past the guy again, I did another u-turn so I could come up behind him again to take the pic. What was funny is that when I slowed down the guy seemed to sense my presence and he whipped the mower around so as to face me. When he did that I saw that the same number 60 appeared to be spray painted to the front of the mower. I was almost at a full stop just past him with my window down and my cell phone camera aimed right at him out my car window. Clearly the guy thought I was a nut and was pretty freaked at what I was trying to do and started spinning the mower around to where I couldn’t get a good picture but somehow I snapped this one just as he seemed ready to get off the mower and come after me!

to be continued...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Chester, 17th July 2017 at 16:18.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Ok so perhaps nothing but a coincidence… nothing to worry about here… as David Icke would say, but what do ya’ll think about what happened next?

Understand I am now in an even more heightened and excited state regarding this phenomena and as I continue onto my destination… no more than two to three minutes after taking the photo, I find myself listening to the radio where I am suddenly hearing an advertisement for some sort of mother’s day gift by a company called Shari’s Berries –
    http://www.berries.com/?ref=SHBSRCHg...prid=SHBCDBS15
    where when it came time for the hook they said, “Get a special discount by ordering before Mother’s Day – just insert Promo Code 6060.”

Ha! 6060… impossible.

This happened just as I turned right onto Northwest Highway and I recall thinking… “if the next number I see is 60, I will totally lose it.” Alas I immediately spotted a speed limit sign but the sign said 45 miles an hour… oh well. (again... to be continued)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    And so I picked up Kim and Hollie and then drove back the direction I had come while sharing my crazy story with Hollie. Just as we got close to where the mower guy should have been I told Hollie to keep an eye out for him. But we soon passed where he had been just 15 – 20 minutes before and I was sad as I wanted her to see it. And so just as I gave up hope, I saw a city truck with its flashing yellow and blue lights on top with a trailer attached and there in the trailer was the mower! And it made sense the guy was probably headed for lunch break and so we both laughed. Then seconds later just as we approached the next light, which was red, we stopped behind a pickup truck that strangle displayed a bunch of stickers on the back window where in the top left corner was the number 45 and in the bottom right corner was a different type and color of sticker but was again the number 45!

So I remembered the 45 mile an hour sign and told Hollie about what I had thought just after hearing the 6060 and where the next number I had seen was 45.

I then thought for a sec that the first 60 added with 60 and 60 (from the 6060) would equal 180 and that if Hollie and I saw another 45 right away that that would make four 45s which would also add to 180. I then told her that we should see what the next license plate number might be that we would come upon next and so just as I said this, a car passed us on our left where we saw 6 characters where only two were numbers and the numbers were together but they were not 45… they were 59. And we both said, “ahhhhhhhhh” in disappointment. And then it hit me – 59… 5 and 9… 5 x 9…. 5 x p = 45! And I exclaimed this excitedly to Hollie and again we burst out laughing.

This is an example of the experiences that have filled my life since 2012 and my resurrection from the worst imaginable ‘dark night of the soul’ event one could imagine and which this very forum, Project Avalon, played a central role in this resurrection coming true because it was the folks here who gave me hope that no, I am not crazy and yes… this is all real and not a figment of some marijuana induced hallucination.

And so if someone has read this far you might recall the post I linked above where I mention, Anu, Sitchin, Daddy Drac and Simon where then in the very next post (of which I was also the author), I state the following…
    “As far as what I have learned about the "transhumanist agenda" one of the concerning goals is the attempt to hook the mind of an individual up to an internet manned by centralized computers whose software has been developed by a small group within humanity. And that the fear of this is not about the ability for the individual to access massive amounts of information rapidly but that the individual can be manipulated by "thoughts" being placed into their heads by this small 3rd party group.”

And now I add this comment…

Imagine that we truly create the reality that reflects back to us and that this reality comes forth most entirely from the 90-95% or more of our consciousness we call the sub conscious?

My conclusions have led me to forming the following “formula.”

Sam’s formula in creating synchronicities –

Use the following ingredients in the order presented

Open the mind to the phenomena of Synchronicity

Throw into the mix an authentic (meaning from deep within the heart) enthusiasm for both, life and the phenomena – stoke the joy!

And watch the meaningful experiences swell up from the combination of your individuated self and the “all possibility” within the collectively experienced shared reality

And enjoy

But also… and I am exploring the following that has arisen as a human habit…
    Which is that as synchronicities arise, all too often the individual begins to travel the road of the following –

First they interpret the synchronicities

Then they begin to form conclusions about the synchronicities

And it is here that I am beginning to see as “where trouble all too often begins.”

More on this in later posts.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    After all those 60 s and their, for you entanglement, were you happy for the completion sequences of 9 afterwards.

Love hearing your stories and feeling s Sam.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2017), Chester (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    The "finale" of the story... which took hundreds of words and a few photos to set up demonstrated the following...

That perhaps my theory has validity when we look at the odds -

The first factor involves license plates here in Texas - most have four numerical characters, many have three and less have two.

The very next car that went by (just after I made the declaration) had two numerical characters.

And considering there are 100 possibilities for what those two characters could be, we were looking for a 45.

What we got was a 59 which, if broken down to two digits and multiplied equals 45. This also means that the two characters could have been 95 which would also have the same realtionship to 45 as 59 does. In addition, we could also consider 54 as 54 is 45 backwards.

This reduces the set for two numerical characters having some link tangible link to 45 down to one in twenty five, still a 4% chance within the two numerical license plates. When we then consider how few, relative to three numerical character and four numerical character licence plates that most likely passed by (as we also could have witnessed a "vanity" license plate or an out of state license plater where we do not know the rules/odds... this likely brings the odds down to well below 4% and perhaps lower than 1%.

So again... we had all the ingredients going for us - primarily enthusiasm... and, like magic, a bona fide synch is essentially "conjured up" into our reality experience... or... maybe it was just coincidence or... something else?

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    After all those 60 s and their, for you entanglement, were you happy for the completion sequences of 9 afterwards.

Love hearing your stories and feeling s Sam.
    and 6s and 9s... add them together and we get 15 and we see that 3 x 15 = 45 and 4 x 15 = 60... the two major numbers of the story being 60 and 45.

It's just a ride

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    I back your experience completely Sam, my life revolves around number and synchronicity, when it slows it is time to balance, reflect and pat the cats.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2017), Chester (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    I back your experience completely Sam, my life revolves around number and synchronicity, when it slows it is time to balance, reflect and pat the cats.
    I appreciate your feedback as now I am able to ask you this question... but first, know that the question is meant to ask you engage in a dialogue and I have no idea or conclusion that I wish to impose on anyone (you or anyone else).

When you first started experiencing synchronicities and I mean, to the level where you felt like these experiences are far beyond what might randomly occur... do you recall interpreting those experiences as, perhaps, "messages" to you?

It's just a ride

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Always

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2017), Chester (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Always
    That was how I used to interpret it. But then, after series of synchronicity strings led me to the consideration I, like Simon Parkes and Shane, might be a son of Anu, where then I ended up getting so deeply involved with Shane (and rose to what I believe at the time was Shane's 2nd or 3rd closest supporter and confidant)... that after I had somehow reached a point where I could no longer deny the loud voice in my gut that screamed Shane's stories were just... stories and I then suffered quite a depression not just because the illusion (for me) fell apart, but that the result was an experience of an internet lynch mob of proportions I wouldn't wish on any other, I then started to ask the following.

"If these synchronicities were messages from "something" then who/what is that something? ...and what then can be the purposes of said messages?"

to be continued...
    Last edited by Chester, 18th July 2017 at 16:40.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    I somewhat understand what your saying, many people have continual synchronicity every day and are unaware of it, feel Your synchronicity continued during zour experience and outside influence or persons were playing with your mind.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    I somewhat understand what your saying, many people have continual synchronicity every day and are unaware of it, feel Your synchronicity continued during zour experience and outside influence or persons were playing with your mind.
    If someone has continual synchronicity and are "unaware of it" - who then knows it?

And if no one else "is aware of it" (and are able to make a bona fide case that a specific experience is meaningful, and based on data, a fair case can be made it is a true synchronicity) then how can any of us say "many people have continual synchronicity every day?"

I will now open up another can of worms...

ahhh and another question - if "outside influence or persons were playing with your mind" then is the one being played with a helpless "victim" or can they do something about that?

I will state right now what is my firmest opinion and that is that only the individual "being played with" can do anything about that. In fact, perhaps if "outside psychic attacks" can actually effect another, it is all and only up to that other to prevent such attacks or resolve such attacks if/when they happen. And I say this because what other solutions are there for such possibilities? I know there are all sorts of folks out there willing to counsel on this type of thing and I certainly support that but there are also others who sell themselves to have powers to stop such attacks... and this course (to me) appears to be like catching fish for someone else instead of teaching them to fish. And then finally, there are the ones who act as if they would teach another to fish but they create a dependency on their teaching which never ends... Teach, teach a few times and then... let go. That (IMO) is the only wise way to go.
    Last edited by Chester, 18th July 2017 at 16:53.

It's just a ride

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Imo nope nope nope and nope, yes.

Someone else can stop an attack happening on someone else.
    Know your own mind to not be played.
    One knows synchronicity and when they are in it because it is happening.
    The individual playing is actually imo only playing themself, the others mind and imo soul connection.
    Watched a doco where the rapists showed how they chose, what they searched for, weakness, body posture, predictability, gullibility, easy prey and one also sensed, he said.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017)