Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is coming, No choice, You will likely be Involved

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

It is coming, No choice, You will likely be Involved

Organised global meditations and differing groups doing so, alligning with each other plus time stepping the meditation/s, as in certain days and hours and certain countries also using leyline/s or grid/s, knowingly and unknowingly.

Know the Oneness Univercity has this organised for 2018 but some groups in differing countries are already organising for mid to later this year, with some being under the Oneness guise and some not.

Feel many will feel and know to join and be involved in this.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (10th May 2017), Greenbarry (10th May 2017), JRS (10th May 2017), Juniper (10th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (9th May 2017), Novusod (18th June 2017), shamanseeker (11th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    People bandy words about like love and one-ness. It's deeply comforting to feel the wave and it would be great some-how to broadcast that FEELING. If group meditation can help...yeaaaa.

Love will come to you
    Love will come to you
    Love will come through

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFd8B3vcty4

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQnO7m5L8e0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvxLP7TMLI
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th May 2017 at 02:52.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2017), Aragorn (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (10th May 2017), Greenbarry (10th May 2017), Juniper (10th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), Marique (19th May 2017), modwiz (10th May 2017), shamanseeker (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I went to college with the Indigo Girls. They were a couple of years ahead of me. They were very popular on campus. Never saw them live since...not sure why. We have most of their recordings.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2017), Aragorn (10th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (10th May 2017), Greenbarry (10th May 2017), Juniper (10th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), Maggie (11th May 2017), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    We ARE involved with no choice at all about the "laws" of the Universe. The TRUTH. That which is beyond manifested example.
    This is what IMO we are learning: what IS true.

I'd like to know what people are meditating upon before I agree to be aligned.

I am personally enthusiastic for "stillness" mediation that aligns me to the truth of God as I understand God.
    God seems to be infinite, omnipotent substance that just IS, and yet is personal.
    My meditations treat my separation from the relationship.

There is free will within the constraints of the model we have of "believe it and see it".
    We can be spell bound to beliefs and because they filter our focus IMO they appear to be the case.
    There seems some fixed condition as we believe it in place.

Consciousness exists and creates and we are also creator IN FORM so what is created BY US is what we focus on.
    So maybe focus will spread the experienced connection for others?

As for the truth of power, if we believe in one power, all is DIFFERENT for us than when we believe in two powers.
    As long as we believe there is more than one power at work, we are in bondage to the back and forth of wresting power between forces.
    There are realms of the material, of the mental and of the spiritual.
    In the realms of material and mental, there is a "duality" belief in two powers. One is FOR good and one is FOR evil.
    In the realm of the spiritual, there is only ONE power.

One can lift oneself to the realm of the spiritual and know that there is only one power.
    One brings this knowing back to the material and the mental realms to use ourselves in our daily experience.
    "Treatment" on the level of this knowing is treatment we do on ourselves to DIS believe in the existence of two powers.

I enjoy listening to Joel Goldsmith because IMO he is speaking to the paradigm that I believe works for me.
    It is said in Joel Goldsmith's philosophy he calls the Infinite way, that if we EVER think we are not just beginners at this work, we can easily slip.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0E1d1d6izA

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I went to college with the Indigo Girls. They were a couple of years ahead of me. They were very popular on campus. Never saw them live since...not sure why. We have most of their recordings.
    You went to Emory? Me too but about 10 years before them... I used to hear them at the Trackside Tavern.
    Last edited by Maggie, 11th May 2017 at 17:52.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (12th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), Marique (19th May 2017), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    No need to alighn Maggie, you join by meditating, noospheric swaying.

Intent, no mind, busy mind, chakra, stillness, no intent, lightworky, sending etc etc etc etc

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (12th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Small world, eh Maggie? I graduated in '87. They would play down in the village and they'd play at frat parties. They must have still been girls when you saw them!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (12th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Small world, eh Maggie? I graduated in '87. They would play down in the village and they'd play at frat parties. They must have still been girls when you saw them!
    Sorry offtopic BUT

In 1987 I worked as a nurse at the hospital. I was a psych nurse then and some of my co-workers and I met often to drink beer and hang out at the Trackside. Emory was my stomping ground until I stopped working at the hospital in 2010. I love Emory. I saw everything change from 1975 when I took a year off from school to work as a nursing assistant. The school was still "provincial" then. the hospital operated under a completely different and IMO effective model of health care.

When the Indigo Girls gigged at the Trackside Tavern, I loved hearing them play. They were not famous yet but everyone thought they would be soon. I felt proud of them for seeming to stay "small club" minded and that they were always accessible.

Heck I was a girl then. Now I am getting back in my meditation on ageless timeless BEING, not this body but a PERSON of heart and mind. My body is youthing. This is serious results of being in the Presence. I have NO DOUBT that I am metamorphosing as we all are in a really new way. I see NO REASON we cannot all just manifest that state we are familiar with of YOUTH because we ARE youth.

That is what I see more and more and want to share. IMO now, if we are here it is to be young, perhaps foolish but also THIS material youthfulness that is never any state but FRESH. Why did we all get so enamored of death and decay? IMO it is because we believed this a requirement for more "chance" to refresh.

I read Presence speaking here to Humans. I've read in more than one place that energetically all humans carry a positive masculine charge in relationship to Gaia's negative charge. I feel that we are all in a scared MARRIAGE to earth. I always listen to Joni Mitchell, wise as she is......

If you see the Divine Feminine as the woman of Heart AND Mind, SHE speaks to the "false matrix" role humans have assumed. It is killing us slowly or quickly. We project such a superficial aspect of our nature. We take in SO minute amounts of energy. There is the positivist charge that is exaggerated in society now by denial of our needs. We are awash in being smart and sophisticated and dying for/because of our beliefs. SHE speaks to our changing the pattern of a falsely materially bound grown up "Hu-Man".

Woman of Heart and Mind
    Joni Mitchell
    I am a woman of heart and mind
    With time on her hands
    No child to raise
    You come to me like a little boy
    And I give you my scorn and my praise
    You think I'm like your mother
    Or another lover or your sister
    Or the queen of your dreams
    Or just another silly girl
    When love makes a fool of me
    After the rush when you come back down
    You're always disappointed
    Nothing seems to keep you high
    Drive your bargains
    Push your papers
    Win your medals
    **** your strangers
    Don't it leave you on the empty side
    I'm looking for affection and respect
    A little passion
    And you want stimulation-nothing more
    That's what I think
    But you know I'll try to be there for you
    When your spirits start to sink
    All this talk about holiness now
    It must be the start of the latest style
    Is it all books and words
    Or do you really feel it?
    Do you really laugh?
    Do you really care?
    Do you really smile
    When you smile?
    You criticize and you flatter
    You imitate the best
    And the rest you memorize
    You know the times you impress me most
    Are the times when you don't try
    When you don't even try

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYHJyHwZp4

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (12th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (13th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    No need to alighn Maggie, you join by meditating, noospheric swaying.

Intent, no mind, busy mind, chakra, stillness, no intent, lightworky, sending etc etc etc etc
    OK I will e-man-ate my LOVE today all day (whenever I remember) and we will all just synchronize and connect and sway without a "time" in the Neosphere. THAT is the new noosphere of anytime, anyplace we are.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (12th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (13th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Lots of hitting things on the nail recently.

Neosphere, dang that's gorgeous

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (13th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    I googled "higher octave paradigm" and found this lovely statement form the channel Lazaris

The key to oneness is not sameness: It is complexity.

Applying this to the shifting paradigm, we would suggest that the current paradigm seeks predictability in an "uncertain" world; it seeks safety and security through the simplicity of an either-or reality. The new paradigm seeks complexity in an "uncertain" world; it seeks safety and security through the complexity of an "and-both" reality.

The new paradigm is one of increased complexity. It is a paradigm that brings together Newtonian physics, quantum physics, upward causation, and downward causation. The new paradigm brings these separate and diverse concepts together to function as one without losing their diversity.

The two physics will work as one, and the two directions of causation will work as one. Neither replaces the other; they work as if they were one – they work together in coordination and cooperation. Complexity.

Key to Transcendence … the Key to Evolution

"Okay," we hear you thinking. "So the new paradigm is one of increased complexity. So what?"

A prominent scientist of your world won a Nobel Prize for his demonstrations and scientific proofs that whenever an organism steps into the flow of complexity, that organism can be lifted to a new level – to a higher octave – of existence. We would suggest, this does not mean that the organism becomes a better or more efficient organism; it means that such an organism can be lifted – to a whole new level of existence.

Complexity offers the opportunity of transcendence. To be lifted to an entirely new octave of existence is the essence of transcendence.

Put simply, your current paradigm of reality cannot "get you there." However, the shifted paradigm – the paradigm of complexity – can create the lift or the potential transcendence to the New World that is now destined to be.

As your paradigm shifts to a paradigm of increased complexity, you and your reality – you and your world – stepping into the flow of that complexity, can be lifted to a whole new level and a whole new octave of existence. You and your world can be lifted not just to a better past or present but can be lifted to a New World.

Here’s the rub … Many are aware that a New World is coming. Those who speak so enthusiastically about the doom and gloom erroneously assume that the only way to get to that new future is through the destruction of the "world as you know it." They do not understand the shifting paradigm; they do not understand the function of complexity.

However, when you do understand the shift and when you do understand complexity, you can also understand that the key to evolution is not destruction. The key to evolution is complexity.

Rather than gathering canned goods preparing for some New Age Armageddon, we would suggest, people would be better served to develop the skill, the mastery, and the artistry of working with the metaphysics of quantum mechanics and of downward causation. You already are skilled at understanding Newtonian physics and at working with upward causation. Now develop your acumen with quantum mechanics and downward causation.

Do this, as we say, not to replace what you know of classic physics and upward causation but to add to what you know. Use what you know as foundation and base. Upon that foundation add the new skill, mastery, and artistry.

Step into the hope … In this sensing, step into the complexity. In the flow of this complexity comes the Great Awakening. In this flow of complexity comes the new hope for the positive future of dreams and visions. In the flow of this complexity, you and your world take a giant’s step toward being lifted to a new level – a giant’s step toward the New World.

The New World is coming, many would agree. The anticipated means of its arrival vary among the many. There are those looking for the doom and gloom. Sadly, they are almost eager for it and jump at any supposed beginning of it. We would suggest, they look in the wrong direction. The means of their anticipations are not the true means of manifestation.

Again, we would suggest, the key to oneness is not sameness; it is complexity. The key to evolution is not destruction; it is complexity.

There is a New World coming. Step into the complexity. Step into the hope. You shall find it. http://www.lazaris.com/blog/shifting...s-another-look

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (13th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    WOVEN universal harmony is but unwoven NOW in synchronistic guise.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (14th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), Maggie (14th May 2017), modwiz (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    I happened on David Ash who discusses earth as a place of opportunity to become the supreme boss of galaxies. "The best management training program the Universe ever came up with...."

“Through transubstantiation (the increasing or decreasing of the speed of the swirling of the atom), an object could materialize or dematerialize. Dematerializations is not dissolution. A dematerialized object would be invisible and intangible. But it would be no less real than it was. The object would simply have changed in substance to become ‘super-physical’. The speed of light is the limit of the physical universe. It could be described as the ‘boundary’ of our world. Trans-substantiation would take an object through this light-barrier and into the realm of the super-physical. The light-barrier would be the dividing line between the physical and the super-physical. It would demarcate the natural from the supernormal.‘ (Key to the Supernormal from ‘THE VORTEX’ by David Ash & Peter Hewitt.)
    Womb of Angels

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MeN-a3enGM

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2Wv3wyIwY

SCIENCE = ENERGY= GOD part 1

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFhlPdZ15Cs

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2017), Aragorn (15th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (15th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), Marique (19th May 2017), modwiz (15th May 2017)

Thanks
    In the past, world collective meditations, especially after Harmonic Convergence in 1987 ( pope condemned this harshly afterwards and blamed the soon after financial crash upon Harmonic convergence ), the weres imo have done there best to interfear.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (15th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (15th May 2017)

Thanks
    I feel this global resonancing will be a big nail in the weres coffin and expect push back, fear and/or distraction.

Have this constant image of millions Oming together, nice.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (18th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    There will be some who will choose to join this and do their connection with above and below, meditation by themselves, two or more gathered in thy name is very much stronger imo and this will be the crux.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th August 2018), Elen (20th May 2017), Kathy (14th August 2018), modwiz (16th June 2017)