Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Living our values

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Even (and often, especially) when we encounter something we don't prefer I see that as a very potent learning opportunity and self discovery journey (why is it I object to this etc..). I often find aspects about myself that I see reflected in others or in situations. But that's just because it works for me; we all have to find our own way.

Everything I've written here is built on a very specific philosophy (IE: we are all one, source, we are subjectively experiencing our selves objectively in this thing we call "reality"), and I guess is kind of pointless to the reader unless they share a similar mind set.

This philosophy can bring up some very uncomfortable ideas... like: Every experience is valid, even the ones we don't prefer. But it also gives the tools to view this experience for what it is... an experience, a "ride"; and you can find joy in everything that's here, because it's AWESOME!

That is yummy kind of philosophy to me. Thank You for that and the ride in the sunset

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hi Maggie,

I'm not sure about energy and space but I know atmospheric pressure is equivalent to having 7 cows sitting on you...I can feel THAT, just by thinking about it.

NAP
    There IS a lot of pressure there.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUotufVwvlQ

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsItU6getrY
    Last edited by Maggie, 5th May 2017 at 19:47.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (5th May 2017), Elen (6th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (5th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Uhoh... someone found the secrets

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4hbUm4mMo

Just wait,, in a few years more people will be experimenting with spinning fields of plasma & mercury... that secret space program won't be secret for long.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (5th May 2017), Dreamtimer (5th May 2017), Elen (6th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2017), Maggie (5th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting...seems legitimate...almost like the butterfly effect. Very localized electromagnetic rotation transferring into larger and larger radii of spin until a storm develops given all the other conditions being correct. So...I guess he's suggesting using magnetic fields to generate an anti-rotational affect to STOP hurricanes, among other things. (Just my extrapolation because it's getting late and I don't want to miss Game of Thrones). I'll check it out later.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (6th May 2017), Dreamtimer (6th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    Interesting...seems legitimate...almost like the butterfly effect. Very localized electromagnetic rotation transferring into larger and larger radii of spin until a storm develops given all the other conditions being correct
    much MUCH more than that... I guess (again) I was not very articulate in my response..

I'll simply say this (since this "phenomenon" requires a bit of study) "Angular momentum" it's a very common idea in physics .... but not a common idea among the majority of the population............... yet it's so simple and logical.... I can expand on this if needed but it's best if researched by the individual (as most things are: this is where comprehension comes from).

I guess he's suggesting using magnetic fields to generate an anti-rotational affect to STOP hurricanes,
    it's so much more than that, remember the part where he was talking about air humidity and charged particles and their reaction to the field (yes this was a smaller part of the talk, but THE MOST IMPORTANT IMO!!)

THIS is what will change society... we haven't explored vibration (sound) radiation (higher level vibration) and several other very impact-full items of influence that occur naturally all the time around us...
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th May 2017 at 10:34. Reason: fixed your quoting ;)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (6th May 2017), Dreamtimer (6th May 2017), Elen (6th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Hi TargetT,

yeah, I understood that it was more, I just didn't have time to see where the video was headed. There is a noted scientist (his name escapes me) that has written books on superluminal physics involving electromagnetic properties similar to what Tesla made famous. For a time there was even a scientific debate regarding results obtained at CERN suggesting superluminal particles speeds. And, of course, in the same vein is research done by many scientists, notably, Dr. Thomas Valone, in the area of the 'Casimir effect' and how it demonstrates the potential for 'free energy'

I know many claim that these 'miracles' of science are real and hidden from the public which is possible but the calmer heads of science only claim possibilities with the usual acknowledgment that the hard technologies required to support the big results are only now emergent.

thanks

NAP

p.s. The term used for that is technological 'Singularity' and represents the transition from what we know as reality to the world of scientific magic.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th May 2017 at 10:00.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (6th May 2017), Dreamtimer (6th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    One of my dearest values is that what can be used for harm has equal possibility for good and that WE are the wild card. We sorta need to know the mechanisms at work so we can beat plowshares out of guns and learn to direct the energy available "all around us" for freedom.

TargeT:
    it's so much more than that, remember the part where he was talking about air humidity and charged particles and their reaction to the field (yes this was a smaller part of the talk, but THE MOST IMPORTANT IMO!!)

THIS is what will change society... we haven't explored vibration (sound) radiation (higher level vibration) and several other very impact-full items of influence that occur naturally all the time around us...
    Hi TargetT,

yeah, I understood that it was more, I just didn't have time to see where the video was headed. There is a noted scientist (his name escapes me) that has written books on superluminal physics involving electromagnetic properties similar to what Tesla made famous. For a time there was even a scientific debate regarding results obtained at CERN suggesting superluminal particles speeds. And, of course, in the same vein is research done by many scientists, notably, Dr. Thomas Valone, in the area of the 'Casimir effect' and how it demonstrates the potential for 'free energy'

I know many claim that these 'miracles' of science are real and hidden from the public which is possible but the calmer heads of science only claim possibilities with the usual acknowledgment that the hard technologies required to support the big results are only now emergent.

thanks

NAP

p.s. The term used for that is technological 'Singularity' and represents the transition from what we know as reality to the world of scientific magic.
    9/11 and the destruction of the world trade center:

Nukes produce heat and light and a big noise too. There was no boom, no heat, no blinding flash, no mushroom cloud. Also no seismic record, other than the one showing the earth springing back as the buildings LEFT. No seismic records of any crashing buildings at all let alone any nuclear explosions. The buildings were fuming away for several hours, and then they just unraveled. ......... In fact, we saw on television that people were talking with their backs to the Towers, and then Tower 2 began its 8-second fizzaway. The television footage shows people talking with their backs to the building, having no idea that anything was happening behind them until they saw people facing them having looks of horror on their faces and beginning to scream in horror.
    It was as though the buildings were enveloped in some kind of a field, like an alka seltzer that is dropped into water would start to fizz away.....
    .......And there was a Category 3 hurricane parked outside NYC Harbor that day, which may have contributed a field to permit the events of 9/11. Maybe. Quite strange tho that a dangerous hurricane was not even reported on the news, and no warnings to evacuate were given.
    Is this an experimental demonstration of the empiracal evidence of a "new" theory already performed? There were odd after effects of something APPARENTLY (the literal appearance) anomalous.

the insight offered by mainstream media into 9/11 every year at this time is close to nil. Their unwillingness to “cross the line” leaves the media little to talk about on each anniversary, so they offer us sentimental stories about the surviving family members of the victims of the 9/11 savagery.

WTC1 turns to dust on 9/11

Well, even cowardly coverage can be modestly useful if combined with some thought. Take this piece by NPR: “Sept. 11 Families Face ‘Strange, Empty Void’ Without Victims’ Remains.” Sally Regenhard whose son Christian was a firefighter who disappeared at the twin towers on 9/11 is quoted as saying: “You feel that it’s not real. Your mind can’t accept the fact that this person died because there’s no evidence of it.” According to the NPR account, death certificates for 1,113 victims have been issued without any remains received by their loved ones.

OK, why not check out other remains discovered after 9/11? How many toilets would you guess were recovered from the twin towers? It should have been a couple thousand from 220 floors of nearly an acre each. And the correct answer is … none! Zero. Nada. How many computers were recovered from these massive office buildings? Once again, none. Zero. Nada. How many file cabinets? Answer: one steel case file cabinet. Where did all the desks, chairs, carpet, phones and other building contents go? “A strange, empty void” is right. Human remains were just a part of all that was missing.

Why was so little recovered? Answer: because most of the twin towers and their contents were “turned into a volcano of dust” (p. 3 WDTTG). And it was fine dust, an incredible turn of events, as fine as DNA. The buildings did not “fall” or “collapse,” they dissolved into dust, including most of the twin tower steel. Hence, the rubble pile was hardly higher than the lobby level. The amount of steel barely covered the ground. In truth, there was no “pile” as Dr. Judy Wood points out (p. 176 WDTTG). Ask yourself, where were the 110 stories that should have been stacked up from each tower if they had just “collapsed.” Did not happen. Not in evidence. The towers basically dissolved into enormous dust clouds.

Why can’t people trust the evidence of their senses? Why can’t they think for themselves? Why trust authority figures and their lies that openly contradict facts right in front of our faces? https://nomoregames.net/2016/09/11/t...ictim-remains/
    Judy Wood saw something peculiar in the pictures and video spread out in the media and then asked "Where DID the towers go?"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWG89zJrRH4

I like this comment very well from the article cited about the "void from 9/11"

Those who want to cover up the evidence of what happen often falsely claim that Dr. Wood is talking about a specific weapon and a specific location of it (e.g. laser beam from outer space, or “spacebeams”). This disinformation campaign was initiated by Steven Jones on 11/11/2006 in a presentation he gave in California (available in the internet archives*), telling his audience that “Judy Woods (Wood) says it’s a laser or maser from space” while showing how difficult it is to hold his hand like a beam from space. Not only does Dr. Wood NOT SAY THAT, she actually RULES THAT OUT. The mechanism of destruction of a laser beam would be from heat and produce a bright and blinding light. But we know the buildings were not cooked to death. The term Directed Energy is used because energy is directed to do something different then it normally does and it is directed to do this within a certain geographic zone. [As a mental example, think of directing the binding energy of matter to repel instead of attract. A solid object would turn to atomic-sized dust. Direct this to happen within the WTC complex and not across the street.

At the end of Chapter 20 in Dr. Wood’s book, she explains why playing “name the weapon” game is counterproductive. Name dropping trendy terms is not synonymous with understanding. The easiest example is HAARP. The full capabilities are classified. But people often name-drop the trendy term to APPEAR to know something. A tongue-in-cheek definition of HAARP stands for High Amplitude Advancement of Real Propaganda. They are just substituting “HAARP” for “Bin Laden.”

In Dr. Wood’s book, the closest she comes to “naming a weapon” is merely describing what it creates: magnetic-electrogravitic-nuclear reactions (page 365). But as soon as someone starts talking about a name, people will stop looking at the evidence which is another form of a cover up.

Early on, Dr. Steven Jones created a website he called “The Journal of Nine Eleven Studies” or J.O.N.E.S. It is referred to as a “peer-reviewed journal” but the only peer-reviewing was to screen out true scientific work and post what he wanted his followers to believe. For the first two years, it was primarily used to promote disinformation about Dr. Wood’s work. For example, Jones recruited a patent attorney for the oil and gas industry (James Gourley**) to write hit pieces on Dr. Wood, refuting “ray beams from outer space.” This convinced his readers that “Judy Woods” must be talking about “ray beams from outer space” and that “such nonsense has been refuted.” Refuting false propaganda about Dr. Wood’s work does not refute Dr. Wood’s work — yet it creates the belief in the average person that Dr. Wood’s work has been refuted.

Steven Jones and Greg Jenkins also claimed that it would take more than five times the world’s energy to destroy the WTC towers. Does that mean their thermite came from off planet or “outer space”? LOL Steven Jones used to ridicule Dr. Wood during his talks saying that “Judy Woods needs to make calculations to see if it is even possible to turn the buildings to dust”. But any reputable scientist knows that calculations are not a part of observing empirical evidence. What are the calculations for, to prove the buildings are still there or if the buildings are gone? Why not just look? No assumptions needed with empirical evidence.

The bottom line is that no one has refuted anything in Dr. Wood’s book nor can they. They only refute their own false propaganda about her book, not her book. Other detractors claim that “she hasn’t identified the weapon that was used so she’s got nothing.” To the contrary. The evidence is PROOF that there exists a technology that can do what was done. It happened. That is, the fact that the buildings mostly turned to dust in mid-air shows that there exists a weapon that can turn buildings into dust in mid-air. It happened.

The sub-title of the book, “Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11” indicates that the book contains evidence of what happened on 9/11 and it is indeed evidence that a technology exists that can do what was done. But this technology does not have to be used for evil purposes. It can be used to provide free-energy to the world much to the demise of the oil and gas industry. That is, Dr. Wood is noting that the same technology that was used for evil can also be used for good. It’s a silver lining in the dark cloud… while also trying to stimulate thought about “what are we doing here? learning new ways to kill or to live”? Emmanuel Goldstein
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th May 2017 at 17:28.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (6th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    9/11 is one of those pretty 'touchy' topics for some people.

Honestly, between you and I, it's a toss up. I don't think that even the most advanced theories regarding what happened stand up to full scientific scrutiny. That doesn't mean it's out of the question, it is just that it is still an open question for me.

Dr. Wood, in my estimation left out a quantity in her calculus. Dust, in the form of particulate matter.

I, for one, can postulate a theory as to why and how 'they' might have done it, but none of the proposed scientific explanations handle all possible cases of math based science. But, then that is the nature of and a significant foible of any 'modeling' analysis. The more variables added to a hypothesis the more valid the results. It's a ubiquitous trade off in research.

Just my thoughts, nary a judgment will you get from me.

NAP

I just took another look at your post, Maggie. She does discuss the dust but not in terms of quantity. It does beg the question, though...How much heat and pressure and how much dust...I haven't considered that one...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 6th May 2017 at 17:38.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    9/11 is one of those pretty 'touchy' topics for some people.
    there are many touchy subjects that preclude discussion. Really I don't grasp why the investigation of 9/11 is so touchy? I still hear people I respect bemoan the act of hijackers and various arguments of how it was done and who was behind it. Why IS it so very touchy and people divorce association based on contrasting views??

One of the brilliant aspects of JW's argument is IMO that she is examining evidence. Does the evidence line up with known and unknown but suspected or unknown unknowns? why Can't we agree to look at forensics and discuss? I just do not understand.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    I like this one a bit better for spreading Judy Wood's research

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlkZLlzOfVQ

This is kind of one of those things that everyone should see, the implications of her findings are very important to understand... especially for those of us that are more open to questioning things.
    Last edited by TargeT, 6th May 2017 at 18:36.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    I like this one a bit better for spreading Judy Wood's research
    Thanks, had not seen it before...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2017), Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (6th May 2017)

Thanks

This is kind of one of those things that everyone should see, the implications of her findings are very important to understand... especially for those of us that are more open to questioning things.
    From what i have observed of your thinking style, TargeT, you have great analogic abilities. Analogy, metaphor linking and synthesis is just so needed and I like also that you and your family are having such a swell life.

I really value this forum and Aragorn and Malc and what Modwiz does by conversing... it is waking of interest in people who have something to say to speak up.
    I hope that people looking at the threads will join and the breadth will be extended to thier significant' interests.
    I think this is a forum of old souls, an example of gathering people who love much and well.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I really value this forum and Aragorn and Malc and what Modwiz does by conversing...
    We love you too, Maggie.

I hope that people looking at the threads will join and the breadth will be extended to thier significant' interests.
    That would certainly be nice. After all, if we're going to sustain our hopes of ever changing the world, then it has to start with us, the general public. We can't trust and/or rely on our so-called leaders to do the job, because they're still tapped into the Matrix and they are the ones who enable the evil-doers of this world.

Insofar as they themselves cannot already be counted among the evil-doers, that is, because — let's face it — they are where they are because it strokes their egos in one way or the other. They don't care about us, because they're in it for themselves, and to them, we are merely cattle. As an example — and I don't know how it is in the USA, but — here in Belgium concretely, politicians reap up exuberant wages, and half of that ludicrously high salary (that we the people pay for) is completely exempt from taxes.

Any changes to the world will have to come from the grassroots. Humans are the custodians of the planet, and we are — indeed — our brothers' keepers, to go with a Biblical phrase. Sadly enough, being one's brother's keeper is interpreted by many as being one's brother's prison warden.

I think this is a forum of old souls, an example of gathering people who love much and well.
    Yes, The One Truth may not be as big as, say, Project Avalon, Project Camelot, Above Top Secret, David Icke's forum or whatever, but there is a very active and intelligent group of people here, even if they are only a minority compared to the number of people who have ever registered an account here.

Those who are active here are quite mature in their views. As I wrote elsewhere already a short while ago, most of the fear porn seekers and guru seekers have left the forum in the meantime, and those who've remained are very stable and knowledge-wise very well-balanced people. But we need more of them — and by that, I am not necessarily talking of the forum itself — to start having an impact on society. We need to attain critical mass.

Again, it's all in the grassroots.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), Maggie (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Maggie,

In an earlier post, I remarked that we can make a difference in 'our' world and further commented that even when I do bad I hope it has a good result for 'someone' or 'something' (somewhat tongue-in-cheek)

Yesterday, I got a call from a former co-worker. He was somewhat breathless and almost in a state of shock. Our manager who had been with the company since its beginning was summarily fired on Friday. He was the primary reason I left the company and I knew that by walking out I was leaving the company in the lurch and also I knew I was letting myself in for some trying times, so, in a sense, I was doing bad in the cosmic sense, not to mention in the practical sense. But, I also felt that perhaps I could make things better for those that I left behind if I led the manager even for a second to reconsider his 'style' as to how he dealt with the people that were under his purview and that was the cosmic good in my decision.

While it's unfortunate for the manager given all the surrounding circumstances, he will not be 'hurt' in any significant way, but I believe he might have learned a valuable lesson. As for my co-worker and all the other company employees this is a very positive development, I hope. Life can get very weird sometimes.

NAP

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (7th May 2017), Elen (7th May 2017), Maggie (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for the JW vid, TargeT. She's one who's research I've heard more about tangentially than looked at directly. This'll hopefully be very helpful.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), modwiz (7th May 2017), TargeT (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    We love you too, Maggie.

Those who are active here are quite mature in their views. As I wrote elsewhere already a short while ago, most of the fear porn seekers and guru seekers have left the forum in the meantime, and those who've remained are very stable and knowledge-wise very well-balanced people. But we need more of them — and by that, I am not necessarily talking of the forum itself — to start having an impact on society. We need to attain critical mass.

Again, it's all in the grassroots.
    The maturity is one of the very distinct qualities of TOT, IMO. Let us take a certain word that many forums might censor. That word is shit. There are times it is the perfect word for an expression. Despite this freedom, it is not abused. This comes about from the adult manners/behaviors required to live free.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th May 2017), Aragorn (7th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2017), Maggie (7th May 2017)