Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Looks to me like he's calling bullish!t on TargeT's deflection:

Corey wouldn't be "important" or "big" or whatever if not for BR...is the point I was trying to make. He countered with corey is bigger now and he doesn't even matter. Classic nuggetry
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Mmmm Corey very much matters, because if he builds, should say, he has built a big following, if it crashed, he would take some well known alt community people with him, also i believe there be ssp and lots of ugly human involvement and this may then be overlooked when more truth emerges.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, as T does some cool work with horses, I'm down with giving him as many passes as he needs or wants.

...that said, missing the psyop that Bill is working, with T's military background, simply means to me that T's background in uniform didn't include much work, serious or otherwise, with the operational intel side, especially counter intelligence. But no matter. I sorta see his side and the fact that he can maintain a presence here and at the Koolaid Stand is good as we need ambassadors. I'm just not one of them.

As much as I dislike the blue chickens (and BR's psyop/honeypot entrapment schemes and the trauma that produces) I'm getting pretty sure that the ramifications of the Blue Chicken Saga is turning out to be true: something is attenuating the increased sun's energy "normally" focused the Earth's way. And it is very possible that CG's blue orbs could the masking entities.

So, get ready for the possibility that CG is right on that instance, at least, bitter pill it might be to swallow.

...and it fits that Bill's "handlers" want to mitigate our knowledge of that as long as possible.

...weird sh!t
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 21st July 2017 at 00:33.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Looks to me like he's calling bullish!t on TargeT's deflection:

Corey wouldn't be "important" or "big" or whatever if not for BR...is the point I was trying to make. He countered with corey is bigger now and he doesn't even matter. Classic nuggetry
    Where am I deflecting?

I'm simply saying it was easier for me to focus on corey, and I have no motivation to focus on Bill (since I don't know all these super secret details that are clouding this thread). And I think that currently corey is poised to do more damage (and I'm watching it happen in the small corner of the internet I frequent).

I've agreed that he's (BR) got a lot to own up to and even stated that I feel he has brought forward zero credible "witnesses" also that I don't even consume his material (interviews mostly?).

I've expressed interest in editing a video to those ends.

I'll be your bad guy if you want, I just don't see it as a fit.

I've never been interested in UFO's, thus I've never followed bill's material (which I think is mostly UFO stuff) I just happen to post a lot on his forum.... why the tar and feathers?

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    T's background in uniform didn't include much work, serious or otherwise, with the operational intel side, especially counter intelligence.
    I've worked signal/IT the entire time, I worked IT for an intelligence brigade, but never was an analyst nor worked HUMINT or did anything but support those guys. I would never claim to do something I haven't and am pretty strongly affronted at Corey's brush with stolen valor (there's some motivation) and his bullshit claims, both for the military and in the IT sphere (working security? That's my specialty...).
    Last edited by TargeT, 21st July 2017 at 00:05.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), PurpleLama (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Where am I deflecting?

I'm simply saying it was easier for me to focus on corey, and I have no motivation to focus on Bill (since I don't know all these super secret details that are clouding this thread). And I think that currently corey is poised to do more damage (and I'm watching it happen in the small corner of the internet I frequent).

I've agreed that he's (BR) got a lot to own up to and even stated that I feel he has brought forward zero credible "witnesses" also that I don't even consume his material (interviews mostly?).

I've expressed interest in editing a video to those ends.

I'll be your bad guy if you want, I just don't see it as a fit.

I've never been interested in UFO's, thus I've never followed bill's material (which I think is mostly UFO stuff) I just happen to post a lot on his forum.... why the tar and feathers?

I've worked signal/IT the entire time, I worked IT for an intelligence brigade, but never was an analyst nor worked HUMINT or did anything but support those guys. I would never claim to do something I haven't and am pretty strongly affronted at Corey's brush with stolen valor (there's some motivation) and his bullshit claims, both for the military and in the IT sphere (working security? That's my specialty...).
    Again, given this, I can't see where folks here can't give T a break. I certainly can't see him as a bad guy, if anything Maybe a victim with only slight koolaid stains about the mouth.

Ok, signals/IT guy. Got it. That's the clean side of life. If Corey really did 3 x "20s and back" who knows what sort of nasties he got into...and resulting the trauma. If you have ever worked with (or lived with as I have) PTSD folks you've got to give he/them some breaks. They are just not normal.

...who knows, maybe the blue chickens hit him with a reverse neuralizer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuralyzer

...and it "unscrambled" his brain and he can "see" things now.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~ The White Queen as written by Lewis Carroll in "Through the Looking Glass"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't think anyone said TargeT is a bad guy. He said people looked ridiculous and should get over obsessions. Some others took issue. It's not a very good characterization and it wasn't based on any actual knowledge.

People can learn, but it does take time.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't think anyone said TargeT is a bad guy. He said people looked ridiculous and should get over obsessions. Some others took issue. It's not a very good characterization and it wasn't based on any actual knowledge.

People can learn, but it does take time.
    Dreamy, on the other hand, based on the photo I got of her in East Baltimore a few days ago is a BAD PERSON.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I really want to stay out of this thread but, must comment at this point. I have spoken with TargeT many times and not just in videos. To insinuate anything about him is too much. Not only is do I observe a stable personality with Target, his "language" in conversation is as humanly clean as one could ask for.

Now we do have some posters who, in their own posted words, have spoken of bi-polarity as part of their existence. Of course we are compassionate but, do we forget what has been told to us from the ones we show the compassion to? With that said, it would be wise to conceptualize posts being written by these people from different aspects of this psychological mobility.

Hammering on a dysfunctional topic will yield typical fruit. Which is why my participation has been scant in this thread. All the main characters have their smells about them but, there are different olfactory perceptions.
    Last edited by modwiz, 21st July 2017 at 05:22.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), heyokah (21st July 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I too have worked to stay nuetral but have to say my piece with taking after TargeT............ This is a NO_NO IMO.

I belong to Avalon as well since its inception pretty well and stay a member in order to glean information, insight and discernment when info hits the alternative scene ............many opinions on diverse topics is fruitful in gaining dots to formulate one's own perception and opinion on different states and matters overall.

The dots I have collected regarding bill includes he speaks with a forked tongue and does not practice what he preaches and this has not changed since the Charles incicent many years ago. He wrrote me off in a personal email requesting my credentials as to my labelling Charles as bi-polar and or sociopath after finding out I had no PHD tags. I was asked to leave the forum in a private message with him accusing me of colluding with Fred when those dynamics went down. My response included the above observations about his behaviors and the resulting damage to forum members due to this type of leadership. I gave bill ideas on how to own his own s**t, etc. and talked about walking his talk both personally and forum wise in my email...................I ENDED MY RESPONSE EMAIL WITH INFORMING HIM IF HE WANTED ME OFF OF HIS FORUM THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO BAN ME AS I HAD NO PLANS OF GOING ANYWHERE!!

The response to my email came from Christine with a psuedo type apology for "their" (the original email was from bill only) accusation and rational explaining everyone makes mistakes, blah, blah, blah. This confirmed the fact of the lack of Balls on the personage of the forum owner to reply himself and address my feedback. These patterns continue to this day!! Today I can say "so what...get over it....he is human.... has lessons to learn like anyone else", etc.

However it did take me some time to get over my resentment, grudge and disappointment of deceit that bill did not live up to standards I set for portraying a leadership role in the community. It doesn't matter to me what community, as a lack of integrity in anyone leading the way is unscrupulous to say the least. I had to look at my part in this scenario and the power I gave him and his words and when I realized I had placed him in a position of authority I could take responsibility for my own folly and get passed pointing fingers at bill for my beliefs, versus myself owning up to them.

Why would I continue to hang onto a grudge or feel I had to let others be made aware of his weaknesses......I gave this up pretty early as I value my sovereignty and this was giving him power to color the positive things that Avalon has to offer.

Donk, Lord Sidious, and sometimes Fred and Aragorn.....often your words depict a grudge that has not been processed thoroughly IMO and thus the sniping and snarky remarks at TargeT and others who can display a balance in the dynamics of the forum, it's owner and now the additional Corey crap.

Donk>>>so bill has a pattern that is self embossing, no matter the person or info...lacks personal integrity, ...does not walk his talk or own his s**t and gets adulation in the long run...isn't that a burner and comical at the same time...I can't wake up anyone else but myself and thus my advice to you is step back and stop being the enabler to save those who can't see this.....seeing as you seem to be irritated by enablers!! LOL

Lord Sidiuos you Nugget........make room for others and their expertise, pull in your sword or aim it toward the message if you must, and tame your nuggetry remarks or I'm going to have to go GRANNY on you. LOL You do get away with some pretty snarky remarks that are not cool but cruel; IMO; but then who gives a hoot about what an old senior citizen thinks :-).

Fred and Aragorn>>>if bill is cia and or an asset of some secret society, then so be it.......keep researching but detach from the personage of your target you are reaching for as your personal bias colors your efforts.

TargeT......stay grounded and rational as these are the traits I have admired about you for years, not to mention your personal integrity and authenticity.....People may be pointing fingers right now and want you to become divided and state where your loyalty lies. The sad thing about that is they can't comprehend that it lies within your self. Who you stay true to, is YOU and I follow your posts as a result of trusting I know you, without meeting you in person, as you have been the same for many years now......no matter what forum I meet you on!! Good Stuff My MAN!!

I do chuckle at the drama tho' GUYS as it is us women who have been accused of this for years but it seems that Men are the best at keeping it going for years now!!!

Okay let target practice being
    Last edited by sandy, 21st July 2017 at 08:27.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Chuck (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), enjoy being (21st July 2017), Fred Steeves (21st July 2017), heyokah (21st July 2017), Lord Sidious (21st July 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), PurpleLama (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks

Says one GRANNY to an other - "Thank you Sandy for your great post. Just pushing the Thank button wasn't enough for me."

And then this to end with..... LOL
    I do chuckle at the drama tho' GUYS as it is us women who have been accused of this for years but it seems that Men are the best at keeping it going for years now!!!
    Last edited by heyokah, 21st July 2017 at 09:17. Reason: Spelling, correct quote

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    I refuse to take that or give it back if I did indeed take it without knowing, off to the annoyed thread just in case though.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oh Sandy, thanks for that post. It's one of the best in the thread. I'm stoked to hear you stood up to him and dared him to ban you. I'm glad you've maintained your ground and stayed where you wish to be.

TargeT, I think you have great input and I like the fact that you're willing to say it like it is and say when you don't know stuff. We all still have a lot to learn, which is why we're here, eh?

Bill won't be changing. I don't know how old he is, but I have to wonder what will happen to the forum when he's no longer with us. It will certainly change.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Maybe we'll all be posting telepathically.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Or are we already

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), modwiz (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Donk>>>so bill has a pattern that is self embossing, no matter the person or info...lacks personal integrity, ...does not walk his talk or own his s**t and gets adulation in the long run...isn't that a burner and comical at the same time...I can't wake up anyone else but myself and thus my advice to you is step back and stop being the enabler to save those who can't see this.....seeing as you seem to be irritated by enablers!! LOL
    Thanks, I'll have to think about that..."enabler to save those that can't see this?" I like to think I'm not out here trying to "save" anybody anymore but I do get irratated at enabling so gotta watch for it in myself

The way I see it, is once you go through what you yourself described, ya gotta sh!t or get off the pot...again, like you described you did, with results way more positive than I ever got when I did the same thing back in the day. So my resentment may have greater...particularly when I learned that Christine was Bill's wife, I found it so insulting to our intelligences and such a cognitive dissonance to hide a marriage like that on a truth site.

Like hiding Corey's name, it made me feel embarrassed to be a part of it. So I tried really hard to walk my walk and be the change I wanted to see, and when all those phonies...them damn enablers...basically said "nope, you're the problem", I threw all my resentment on the pages there until they had to kick me off

So I wouldn't call what I'm doing these days "holding a grudge", maybe it is but I feel personally feel pretty over it...I do like being a counter balance to what I see is bullsh!t. And sure, it's not as "big" as corey has gotten...but it's my peeps. I think a majority of those that are drawn to PA (or Bill) are bright and well intended, and some..like me when I first came around...trusting and hungry for info that "resonated"

I probably couldn't hear anything like what I'm doing when I was in my honeymoon all gaga over that place and Bill's character's brilliance and charm, but I was glad to have the folks out there that shared their experience that was out on nexus and the like when i started questioning. I like to think my sharing helps those that start seeing the red flags, but I have no delusions I'm saving the world or anything. I like to do it, it's therapeutic and educational for me, hopefully someone else gets something out of it (like I get from your post sandy)

If strong feelings come in it is in the disappointment and irrational of the sam's and target's and mike's and runningdeer's that experience a lot of the same stuff I did and still come out of it as apologists. I mean you yourself at least tried and failing that felt stepping back was right way to go....lots of folks are like that I'm sure.

Some of the more visible though just straight deny or excuse and have to project it outward. I am the same way, I project my reality of the situation, which happens to be counter to the narrative bill and followers are creating for others...hopefully in a counterbalance. We shall see, appreciate your feedback, hopefully it will help temper my communication to seem less immature than you are seeing it

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Paloma (21st July 2017), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Being raised in the South I was taught to respect my elders, especially those of the feminine persuasion. If despite my best recent efforts to refer to BR only in the non personal (as in just a micro of the macro cancer I see in this community) is still boiling down to unhandled baggage, bias, and Target practice, then it's time to move on as is often strongly encouraged concerning this taboo subject. From now on, I keep what I see to myself.

To any future person beginning to become dimly aware of a certain unease in the air, and wondering if they're just a little bonkers because no one else out there seems to be talking about it or seeing it, all I can say to you is reference to a vintage quote from Billy Joel: "Go on and cry in your coffee, but don't come bitchin to me".

Hell, maybe just maybe it's for the best anyway. It may compel them to do what is almost in the realms of the unthinkable any more these days: Start digging into the past like I had to do, and see if there is any kind of historical precedent...

Cheers
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 21st July 2017 at 15:11.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2017), Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st July 2017), Lord Sidious (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (21st July 2017)