Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's possible that looking ridiculous is preferable to following/allying w/an NS type. People who've been in the 'living room' haven't committed to non-disclosure.

No doubt it can be useful to be in that living room where you can see things first-hand. And that probably depends on on who's there, the energy that's in the room, and what topics might become taboo.

If someone has an open house, people are gonna come look and then talk. My sister-in-law does it all the time. (but not metaphorically)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), enjoy being (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (19th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Haha, like a kid who can't stop picking at a scab...

who's infesting who with what crap?

all of you should get over your hat obsessions, it reads a bit ridiculous.
    Ah, yes, another fanboy.
    I can tell you what is ridiculous, defending scam artists
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Ah, yes, another fanboy.
    I can tell you what is ridiculous, defending scam artists

Ahh, the proof steps forward and shows itself with a graceful bow.

In your desperate attempt to categorize everything in relation to hats, I hope you don't stab your self in the foot too many times.

I've never been a bill supporter, you claim I am now in some emotional spat? You sir have an issue that needs to be worked through, and it's spilling all over this forum (Don't worry, you do not seem to be alone).

Just because someone doesn't fully agree with you doesn't mean someone is in Camp A instead of Camp B now.. quit the polarization, it never helps.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), PurpleLama (19th July 2017), sandy (20th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts

Lightbulb

Can we all just drop the ad hominems, please? We're all supposed to be on the same side here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), PurpleLama (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Can we all just drop the ad hominems, please? We're all supposed to be on the same side here.
    Are we?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), PurpleLama (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Sorry, I like the term "Darth Hatman." BTW, it obviously comes from my favorite villain Darth Vader, who turns into a "good guy" in the end after he nails the Evil Emperor.

Maybe Hatman can transcend his "nature" and do the same?

After all, everybody is 'sposed to get a chance at redemption in the end.

...in the meantime, I'm still down with Hatman running at least one psyop. The circumstances are just too convenient to not be so:

Camelot doing so many videos of whistleblowers and not getting shut down for it (because Camelot is a honeypot for whistleblowers).

Hatman coming out against CG when his and DW's Disclosure movement is really starting to get traction tending to split the alt-world into "warring camps."

TOO CONVENIENT.

In the intelligence world there are NO coincidences.

Come on, T. You've been in the military.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts

Thanks for the tell.

TargeT, coming from the guy who has prided himself all along in only researching 1/2 of the BR/CG equation, that speaks volumes.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Thanks for the tell.
    TargeT, coming from the guy who has prided himself all along in only researching 1/2 of the BR/CG equation, that speaks volumes.
    Ahem...

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

I can understand that some of you don't particularly get along with one another, but giving in to ad hominems is like shooting at the messenger rather than at the message.

Now, as far as I'm concerned, the issue of El Sombrero™ lashing out at Mr. Blue Chicken™ no longer holds my interest, and has also already ebbed away from the focus of the community again in the meantime. Still, to El Sombrero™, it was obviously all part of his return to stardom as a so-called researcher in the equally so-called "alternative community".

This in and of itself does lend itself to further discussions, and it goes along really well with the original tenet of this thread, which is that Corey Goode got his ticket to fame handed to him by El Sombrero™ himself, just as El Sombrero™ has done with so many other "alt community" celebrities who all turned out to be con artists.

But anyway, those are observable facts, and I see no reason why they cannot be discussed here. But can we then please discuss them, instead of feeding one's personal dislike for any particular other forum member? Please?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), enjoy being (20th July 2017), Fred Steeves (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Ah hell, it's all good Aragorn. Actually I like TargeT (and Sam btw), just callin 'em like I see 'em.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hello,

:-p. I'll pick up the ball Aragorn.

So far this year I have not spent an awful amount of time in "alternative media chasing mode"... work mainly burns my mental energy to focus on things.
    Hence how I tend to pop in and out of this forum for instance, with months and months between.
    For some strange reason I often return to the alt-land just in time to witness certain events happening.
    There's lots of gaps in all the plot of character clashes, "I haven't been watching every episode religiously" as we say.

Anyway, in general, one thing that I think I see that is currently happening, and ask for views on is that from several different floors of the topical highrise of alt media information, there seems to be an effort of sorts, coming from "somewhere" to how do we say...
    pull up anchor
    shake the snow globe
    confuse and dislodge
    The tony blair quote 16 years ago, regards a time where everything is in flux and the opportunity to change the world before the dust settles.
    pulling the carpet out from under
    problem reaction solution.
    disolving the ground you stand on and getting people in a state of lurching for some solid ground.
    "Here, land on this, this is your new safe ground". Watch for this.
    I feel I am seeing in different fields of research, in many ways the last decade at least has been largely about presentation of the information and coroboration. Now the tone feels more about entangling and fostering despair or disorientation.

Adds. It is sort of a departure innit, from the topic?
    In some ways I'm tempted to suggest a new thread title was created and a thread to go with it. In times past I may even have moved that this thread gets closed soon, not, end of subject maybe, just end of the thread. Anew race with fresh legs. Once sufficient people have felt they have completed this one.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 20th July 2017 at 05:44.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

Yes, I suppose that's it.
    I've suspected BR was the biggest problem in our slice of the community (and therefore a good case study for the community at large) since BEFORE Corey was attracting attention. So I guess that looks as much like obsession as your fact checking/research looks like obsession with Corey

Likewise, your behaviors look as much like BR support as mine does BR hate tonsome people (...well, me). I don't believe you're a hard core supporter anymore than I think of myself as hater.

But this thread IS about Bill Ryan, or was supposed to be about what I saw as his contribution to the problems that Corey seems to be getting all the responsibility for
    Last edited by donk, 20th July 2017 at 11:35.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    And I'm gonna have to agree with the Lord of the Nugs here, and don't see aragorns ad hominems...target genuinely sees attacks on...sorry, obsession with...Bill, while some of us see that as support or deflection from anything we see as problematic, especially in light of Fred's view (and T's admission) that he (and so many others) dismiss or ignore or excuse and enable so much of what I see as important pieces of the puzzle. All of which plays very well in the "case study" I tried presenting in this thread

In general, Corey's behavior is seen as abusive and damaging, coming from an self serving individual that seems to be profiting in attention if not material gain. There's plenty of threads and videos about that. This one is about people's perspective of Bill's use/mitigation/thread/championing/etc of that situation.

My perspective on that is he's more of an "authority" in this space and therefore more responsibile. I'd like to see him get some accountability, that's one of the points I keep pushing, that I like to try steering the convo toward

If that looks like obsession than so be it. Target's comment seems like a deflection/detailing from that, but whatever...such is life, and lessons can be learned.

And if ya need to poke fun or make jokes or even viciously attack, I think it reveals more about the situation than it causes harm or hurts anybody's feelings
    Last edited by donk, 20th July 2017 at 12:14.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    and don't see aragorns ad hominems
    Well, as soon as I say "Donk you are clearly obsessed by bill" and follow it with something like "why are we talking/listening to you"

That would be a classic ad hominem (saying something about you "your obsession with corey" or "you like the color yellow" and following it with a judgement/action that completely ignores the topic at hand based on the comment made about the person (obsession with corey, color yellow.. etc)).

Perfect example? slam dunk ad hominem?
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    WTF is anyone doing debating this worm?
    That put my hackles up, that anyone would have that attitude to another person or use that type of degrading language.

So technically, yes both myself and Mr Sid participated in that particular fallacy (to one degree or another).

target genuinely sees attacks on
    No, I do not

obsession with...Bill,
    Maybe just a bit? come on, you gotta admit there's some latent baggage on this forum with that forum.

while some of us see that as support or deflection from anything we see as problematic, especially in light of Fred's view (and T's admission) that he (and so many others) dismiss or ignore or excuse and enable so much of what I see as important pieces of the puzzle. All of which plays very well in the "case study" I tried presenting in this thread
    I tried to pump fred for bill information, he gave some then gave up. I was gladly handed information on Corey (I work a lot, don't have tons of research time) and a portion of it I knew already, & I know IT well and that was an easy part for me.. low hanging fruit; plus I need to get back into video making as I want to greatly increase what I do for the rescue (I've put out three new videos for my rescue so far, I knocked the dust off my editing skill with the corey videos.. some of my videos were just editing, actually most are.).

So my motivation for my contributions were mostly personal and actually had little to do with this topic; yet out of that context this morphs into latent bill support or that I'm taking a stance on this or don't find the entire subject (UFO's and UFOLOGY) a bit funny and never took it seriously in the first place (thus my huge gaps in knowledge and requests for information).

In general, Corey's behavior is seen as abusive and damaging, coming from an self serving individual that seems to be profiting in attention if not material gain. There's plenty of threads and videos about that. This one is about people's perspective of Bill's use/mitigation/thread/championing/etc of that situation.
    That show's how much I'm paying attention.... haha I wasn't approaching this from only that angle.

My perspective on that is he's more of an "authority" in this space and therefore more responsibile. I'd like to see him get some accountability, that's one of the points I keep pushing, that I like to try steering the convo toward
    I've already offered to make the video, I even have a bit of info tucked away in a (this?) thread on this forum... (that was forgotten I suppose? even by fred?)

Target's comment seems like a deflection/detailing from that, but whatever...such is life, and lessons can be learned.
    You saw this thread as bill centric, I saw it as corey centric.. the title is a bit ambiguous I suppose. I thought I was being efficient and on topic.. if the topic is bill then I'm off topic as hell.... but to me it really didn't seem to be (aside from the fact that he sort of,kind of, or at least took credit for, starting this conversation)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), PurpleLama (20th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Forgive is one thing. Forget is another. It's stupid to forget the things that harmed or caused trouble. It's important to remember them so they can be avoided and not repeated.

To fail to talk about it when there are always new, and young, people coming onto the scene is irresponsible. So people discuss the questionable, shady things that have happened.

It's stupid to ignore long-term patterns of behavior. I've watched people crash and burn from doing that. The discussion will continue because the lessons are yet to be learned.

You're working on a Bill video, TargeT? Now that I would like to see. But you don't need just Fred. There's tons of info out there. You can consider your time spent part of your 'doing something.'

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), Paloma (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You're working on a Bill video, TargeT? Now that I would like to see. But you don't need just Fred. There's tons of info out there. You can consider your time spent part of your 'doing something.'
    I never paid attention to what I considered "forum drama" at the time and I've never been interested in UFO stuff so I've huge huge gaps of knowledge on bill, his involvement (spearheading?) of serpio, charles, inelia, I think there's a few more?

I don't care where my source is, as long as it includes references that I can verify... I just don't have any time, I have 2 jobs and run a business, I'm flying out this afternoon for training and I won't get a day off for the next month or so (except for brief periods between flights).

If I can scrape some stuff together I'll gladly edit it, that I can provide (the editing and platform). My Corey videos are just info I scavenged from the various corey threads plus my own personal memories of interacting with him at the time and my experience in two of the area's he talks about working in... I've got enough scraped together for another corey video, but not enough for a bill video yet.

I was introduced to this community via Charles youtube videos with bill.... he's repeated that pattern many times, I personally cannot think of one credible person he's put forward on his own.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Paloma (20th July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)