Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Because some do question the credibility of BR, he is still one who enjoys credibility with a wider audience than many journalists/truth seekers, therefore the fact that he initiated the conversation about the problems with the alt media is not a problem for me.
    Reilly, this is exactly why I choose the word "authority"...can you give me a better or accurate or even just more favorable-to-you word to use for what I bolded?

I'm glad it's not a problem for you, to me how he got it is the deeper problem than the one he is "enjoying credibility with a wider audience" about

I certainly don't think you're a sychophant...but it's beyond the scope of possibility that you are acting as bit of enabler in this situation? (At least from my point of view? Is it completely invalid? If so, how?)
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 13:56.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Your last couple of posts do not really digest what I've said. They are mere attempts to make this into an argument of which you wish to be the winner.
    My response was based on the 11th post on this thread belonging to Aragorn. The post is only a couple of weeks old and it is exactly the same type of post I was seeing six months ago when I popped in to start posting here and I planned on not posting on Avalon anymore at that time.
    I made a few light hearted gestures six months ago in defense of Bill Ryan and this was at a time where I had suffered his wrath, and honestly didn't feel welcome there anymore. But that being said the vast majority of my tine on Avalon I've been treated fairly and I have felt lucky to be a participant there.
    This defense I made six months ago turned into something more than lighthearted and I had hoped I could lead Aragorn to seeing the light through a few PM's.
    This did not happen, and although I had hoped nothing personal or injurious had happened to mine and Aragorn's on-line relationship I just couldn't post here on ToT knowing the kind of vitriol that was being posted by folks with vocal encouragement from Aragorn.
    Am I being triggered by the Bill bashing here? Yes I am. I consider Bill to have enhanced my life with the work he has done and he continues to do, and I've interacted with him on a limited basis, so I feel he is in the friend/acquaintance zone. I like the guy, so yes I feel triggered when folks put so much work into bashing the guy.
    I'm sure if I opened up a thread here and spent 1% of the energy that Aragorn has used bashing Bill to bash anyone of the friends you have here on ToT you would be triggered too Donk.
    And I can't help but to think that you Donk are looking for a "that a boy" from Aragorn everytime you open a thread like this.
    And sure enough Aragorn showed up to not only agree with you, but to add his 98 cents worth, and this is what I'm talking about when I say he is negatively affecting the culture of this forum.
    You should ask yourself and truly think about it. Would you have opened a Bill bashing thread if Aragorn hadn't created and encouraged this kind of culture in the first place?
    This is why I have said that Aragorn has hijacked The One Truth to be his personal Bill Ryan bashing platform. And yes this triggers me and as much as I would love to come here on a regular basis and converse with yourself and everyone else here, I can not do that based on what this forum has become. As I said, this forum should be renamed to "F#ck Bill Ryan" because that is pretty much all I hear here when I show up.
    I cannot begin to tell you how wrong you are, and how little you know me. So I'm not even going to try. You're entitled to your opinions, Marcus, even if they are so far off course that even the Hubble telescope wouldn't be able to see their trajectory anymore.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Alright DNA...I can see where your issue with aragorn lies, ya both are so damn certain in your projection of your victimhood, not to mention everyone else's intentions. I would LOVE to move on from that, but even suggesting it makes me everything I can't stand...someone not willing to get past personal issues to see if there are any real ones that would be helpful to resolve, so please...lay out your cases for the abuses of those you accuse**.

Just to point out an example: I actually thought you moved my thread FROM a public one TO a private one (without even mentioning it), I even mentioned it to a friend. I didn't REACT immediately, I took a step back and realized I was WRONG. For a second i thought you were following malcs old pattern of burying BR stuff and Bill's of not being transparent when you adminstate other people's post. I am telling you now you were wrong to assume to think I wanted this private...to be clear I don't think I EVER wanted anything i said on any forum to be private, I think the idea of private threads are silly....family secrets.

Also, I apologize for being WRONG in my perception of malc, my personal dealings with him had me certain he would prefer (to the point of LOVING IT) if I didn't start this thread. Thank you for correcting me. And sorry for ANY characterization I made about the impression of you that I have from our interactions...I welcome, BEG FOR EVEN, any false statement that I made

I do not want to WIN. I want to find truth and resolve issues.

**added, to be honest and maybe even fair, I don't see Aragorn accusing Marcus of abuse, this statement was made more for Marcus to point to his examples of him abusing Bill, as I have only really seen Aragorn "abuse" Shane
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 14:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Alright DNA...I can see where your issue with aragorn lies, ya both are so damn certain in your projection of your victimhood, not to mention everyone else's intentions. I would LOVE to move on from that, but even suggesting it makes me everything I can't stand...someone not willing to get past personal issues to see if there are any real ones that would be helpful to resolve, so please...lay out your cases for the abuses of those you accuse.
    Just for the record, Phil, I don't see myself as a victim here. It was merely a deduction, and like I said, I don't have a need for being in anybody's frat club. (I never joined any fraternity while I was in college either. )

Just to point out an example: I actually thought you moved my thread FROM a public one TO a private one (without even mentioning it), I even mentioned it to a friend. I didn't REACT immediately, I took a step back and realized I was WRONG

Also, I apologize for being WRONG in my perception of malc, my personal dealings with him had me certain he would prefer (to the point of LOVING IT) if I didn't start this thread. Thank you for correcting me. And sorry for ANY characterization I made about the impression of you that I have from our interactions...I welcome, BEG FOR EVEN, any false statement that I made

I do not want to WIN. I want to find truth and resolve issues.
    I have recognized from the onset of this thread here that this was your intent, Phil, and that is why I felt that this thread belongs in The Watchdog. Questioning the role of the players involved in the Corey Goode story — and other stories — is legitimate. And it's not just Bill Ryan. David Wilcock is even more responsible, because he's (literally) capitalizing on Corey's story.

You started this thread because it was Project Avalon that brought up the Corey issue again, but of course while conveniently overlooking Bill Ryan's own responsibility in the matter. It's actually silly that he chooses to lock his crosshairs on Corey Goode again, while there are so many other charlatans floating about in this so-called "alt community", and The Man With The Hat™ has had a hand in the rise to fame of many of them.

I just wish — and perhaps Marcus will sleep better now that I'm emphasizing this — that people would also look at the other threads being posted here at the forum. There's more to life on Planet Earth than Bill Ryan and Corey Goode.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for concisely stating a key point in my starting this thread. Also thank you for bringing it out of the darkness i accidentally put it in.

Honest apologies for any mischaracterization of your intentions. And thanks for not getting bent about my pointing out the behavior DNA (and others) could see in a few of your statements that DO appear to be personal and even "vitriolic". I mistakenly felt when I pointed that out to you earlier in this thread is what prompted to you take your leave, I am glad we could clarify.

Back to the topic, you clarified my direct question to DNA: could you please address my perception on the situation I tried to make as personality and ego free discussion of that I could...and Aragorn just summed up in a paragraph...is my viewpoint completely invalid and even problematic to you?
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 14:38.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Semi-tangentially but definitely on topic: why do you think anything close to this subject seem to take dozens of pages and numerous personal emotional eruptions to discuss?

And having seen me attempt this so many times in the past, and after honestly reviewing this entire thread, would I be able to say I'm improving on leading a more focused discussion on it? (Noting I have no control of anyone who chooses to participate exterior to myself)

Which kind of leads to, what was the true purpose of your presence, Marcus? Was my title not clear? Has the criticism (IN THIS THREAD) been unfair? Did you expect more balance? Could you have brought some yourself, or was your initial post your best attempt to do that?
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 14:49.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Marcus you're a good guy, And you're a smart guy. About most things. What you have wound up doing here today however, is to offer a teachable moment by demonstrating a prime example of "their mind" in play. Interesting you bring that up.

The reason you cannot go down the path of history, logic, evidence, and reason concerning this particular subject, is because "their mind" works through emotion, (I want! Mine! I don't like that!) It literally renders one incapable of considering fact or reason, even as said person (you in this case) thinks they are thinking clearly. I also used to be in your shoes, but one of us eventually tuned in enough to be able to begin observing this pbenomena in themselves, while the other one did not.

The reality of this situation is staring you dead in the eye, but because you are looking at it with clinging emotion and not cold cool logic, it is flying right over your head. It doesn't make you a bad person because we all suffer this condition to varying degrees, it just renders you unaware that you too suffer from this condition. Logic urges one to read the whole thread before rendering judgment, their mind sees one thing it doesn't like and immediately labels it "bad!"

PL, I don't think you're a sychophant either, not for one second. However, like donk I think you are definitely enabling the situation. Brother, I thought you knew better than that. It really doesn't matter who's driving the dream bus, so long as it's going somewhere?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 11th May 2017 at 14:50.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Aragon is one of the top posters here and is both a credit and joy to have around.

DNA does have a point I had a interesting conversation with a now ex-member ( who will remain nameless) that one of the reasons he gave for leaving was the Bill Ryan bashing from a lot of people here .i believe DNA was wrong to single out Aragon for I believe he is always fair reasonable and was banned at Avalon by Bill Ryan for strange reasons which I unclear of for he is a great poster and moderator.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you for concisely stating a key point in my starting this thread. Also thank you for bringing it out of the darkness i accidentally put it in.
    I have to rectify something here — my mistake: you had not originally posted this thread in a members-only section of the forum, but rather in Disclosure Talk, which is also publicly visible. However, like I said, I felt that it better belonged here in The Watchdog, where subjects such as this one are right at home, and The Watchdog is just as publicly visible as Disclosure Talk.

Honest apologies for any mischaracterization of your intentions. And thanks for not getting bent about my pointing out the behavior DNA (and others) could see in a few of your statements that DO appear to be personal and even "vitriolic". I mistakenly felt when I pointed that out to you earlier in this thread is what prompted to you take your leave, I am glad we could clarify.
    I wrote the things that I wrote about Bill Ryan earlier because those are my convictions. I did not write those things out of hatred. It's just that people have short attention spans and they easily forget, so when Bill Ryan comes up as a subject, I feel that I need to point out the facts — no more, no less.

But indeed, the reason why I backed out of the thread had nothing to do with Bill Ryan or my vocal opinions of him. It had to do with the way Shane was greeted like a hero, while he's a much bigger fraud in my opinion than Corey Goode, and likewise, I was clearly given the hint that I'm not one of the frat boys — even though, again, that has never been my ambition. I am the administrator of this forum and it is my job to make sure that things remain clean here. (I've just deleted a new registration by a spammer whom I've banned only two weeks ago.)

As a member of this community, I also post stuff which I think is interesting, and which could be of value to the other forum members as well. But I've never participated in any popularity contest. I prefer doing the right thing, rather than the popular thing.

Semi-tangentially but definitely on topic: why do you think anything close to this subject seem to take dozens of pages and numerous personal emotional eruptions to discuss?
    Because of the savior paradigm. Bill Ryan is still a savior in the eyes of many, from back when he and Kerry Cassidy were doing groundbreaking work on account of interviews. By this, I don't mean that one should believe everything that their interviewees have said, but at least Bill and Kerry were out there, and it was through their work in Project Camelot that I garnered a lot of information that I didn't have yet before. They've done a lot more in that regard than David Wilcock, for that matter.

And having seen me attempt this so many times in the past, and after honestly reviewing this entire thread, would I be able to say I'm improving on leading a more focused discussion on it? (Noting I have no control of anyone who chooses to participate exterior to myself)
    Yes, it is my impression that you are getting better at directing a thread such as this one. That is why I said that you're consistent.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Aragon is one of the top posters here and is both a credit and joy to have around.

DNA does have a point I had a interesting conversation with a now ex-member ( who will remain nameless) that one of the reasons he gave for leaving was the Bill Ryan bashing from a lot of people here .i believe DNA was wrong to single out Aragon for I believe he is always fair reasonable and was banned at Avalon by Bill Ryan for strange reasons which I unclear of for he is a great poster and moderator.
    Thanks jonsnow, I appreciate where your thinking/feeling is coming from. well said. And may I add to the mix that Aragorn is caring more for this forum than anybody else ever could. There isn't anybody that could take his place here at the moment. His thinking is crystal clear with a knowledge of science and IT that the rest of us can only learn from. He has officially reported that he has been classified as autistic, i.e. never be able to forget anything, which is a real asset to a forum in any case...BUT he has the heart in the right place...now doesn't that count? Bill Ryan has most probably failed on some issues. (Who wouldn't?) I am waiting for the moment when donk (or anybody else) has finally said the last word on this issue so that we can start studying things of importance to humanity and what can take us ONE STEP FURTHER. If I haven't said it before...I want to say it now...I love this forum and the platform it is offering for our studies and our missions here. It doesn't have to be a negative one.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    I am not a fan of watchdog threads so I will withdraw from this thread later

I normally do not read or post on watchdog but I read a personal attack on Aragon and I felt I must comment while I felt DNA had a point on the Bill Ryan bashing which has been pointed out to me by ex-member ( which I believe is true ) here I felt it was unfair to single out Aragon who I think acts with integrity
    Last edited by jonsnow, 11th May 2017 at 22:53. Reason: corrected

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I wrote the things that I wrote about Bill Ryan earlier because those are my convictions. I did not write those things out of hatred. It's just that people have short attention spans and they easily forget, so when Bill Ryan comes up as a subject, I feel that I need to point out the facts — no more, no less.
    I can see this quite clearly sir, I totally understood this as my own perception of you from everything that I've seen, which is why I asked DNA for evidence of you doing otherwise. However, can you apply that to how you approach talking about Shane?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thanks jonsnow, I appreciate where your thinking/feeling is coming from. well said. And may I add to the mix that Aragorn is caring more for this forum than anybody else ever could. There isn't anybody that could take his place here at the moment. His thinking is crystal clear with a knowledge of science and IT that the rest of us can only learn from. He has officially reported that he has been classified as autistic, i.e. never be able to forget anything, which is a real asset to a forum in any case...BUT he has the heart in the right place...now doesn't that count? Bill Ryan has most probably failed on some issues. (Who wouldn't?) I am waiting for the moment when donk (or anybody else) has finally said the last word on this issue so that we can start studying things of importance to humanity and what can take us ONE STEP FURTHER. If I haven't said it before...I want to say it now...I love this forum and the platform it is offering for our studies and our missions here. It doesn't have to be a negative one.
    Why would you do EXACTLY what DNA did, and let one person/issue completely this forum for you?

To your BR-esque big picture soliton, because I put one foot in front of the other, I'm not ready to take that next step til I'm satisified with this one...I don't get ahead of myself. Apologies for discussing things on a single thread I guess you have no choice but to look at

And jonsnow: then why post on it?

This is a forum, with many threads...who among you have a gun to your head to read my monologues? That was not my intent, I wanted to have a conversation about the topic I put in my title. If you don't like it, why read it? Let alone post in it?
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 15:55.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Why would you do EXACTLY what DNA did, and let one person/issue completely this forum for you?

To your BR-esque big picture soliton, because I put one foot in front of the other, I'm not ready to take that next step til I'm satisified with this one...I don't get ahead of myself. Apologies for discussing things on a single thread I guess you have no choice but to look at

And jonsnow: then why post on it?
    No donk I am not in his camp...I am in my own...please see the difference.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Well you think wrong. If anything, the 'culture' of TOT is tainted by me being here, if you knew anything about malc, and I only claim to "know" one thing: it's that he is very uncomfortable with my bringing up Bill or PA. I think he would LOVE for it to be BillRyan-free
    Actually, other than the fact you have the right to post whatever you's guys want to post, this discussion/conversation will get no satisfaction because it cannot DO anything about one's real world need for truth and trust. The game being played is very old and suckers get forumitis. It is the inflammation from having been "taken in" that hurts.

1. There are ancient threads in all forums that this theme repeats and they never stick. They cycle around back to "blaming" IMO someone for disappointments and emotional reactions. No where at no time will it be possible to be re-imbursed for the energy expended in futility.
    2. Using forums for emotional gratification is as possible as actually drinking anything in a forum "lounge".

This is my committment to myself...from now on to avoid reading and never write about BR and PA and all this whistling in the wind. Live LONG and feel WONDERFUL and follow one's genius and thrive is the only possible revenge towards all who have let us down. best wishes and much love for those suffering from forumitis.
    Last edited by Maggie, 11th May 2017 at 16:10.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post: