Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    "If MK-ULTRA leaves you with such glibness, I found myself wondering if I had I "missed out." > my earlier quote

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    You haven't "missed out", none of us have.
    umm, well, it's called sarcasm. My poor writing capabilities probably didn't show it perhaps.

We have all been subjected to mind-control by the "Deep State": Main Stream Physicists when confronted by particles that behave differently when observed than when not, cannot consider that the particles may indeed be alive or that their consciousness is changing things BECAUSE they have been told in their coursework by the control-state educators that such things are impossible. Therefore, they cannot consider it because their minds have been altered through indoctrination and so nobody understands Quantum Mechanics and with not understanding, they can't make progress in a unified field theory so they build monster machines like CERN in a quest to understand the misunderstandable.

We have all been subjected to mind-control techniques and indoctrinated by our education, the main stream press, published books, etc. Basiago has perhaps been subjected to just a bit more than the rest of us. This does not mean he is mistaken in his beliefs. But neither does it means we take everything he says as wholly true. But he presents data that should be considered and tells a good story as well.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 18th June 2017 at 18:15. Reason: spellos once again, *sigh*

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), DNA (18th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (18th June 2017), Fred Steeves (18th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (18th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), The One (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    "If MK-ULTRA leaves you with such glibness, I found myself wondering if I had I "missed out." > my earlier quote
    You haven't "missed out", none of us have.
    umm, well, it's called sarcasm. My poor writing capabilities probably didn't show it perhaps.
    I know you didn't mean that literally, but I wanted to use it to point out that MK type stuff is light years beyond what most people tend to consider. There's so many layers to this onion IMO, and you point out how some of this occurs in general societal terms.

I'm more referring to those involved in these forums, and some of the sensitive subjects combed through. Entering this realm brings one across the threshold of where the rubber really meets the road in terms of reality creation/manipulation, along with it's endless projects and experiments. Like entering the kitchen where the stew is being made.

There are benefits to be reaped as it's not all necessarily bad, but the traps and lures make that a rarity.

Anyway LOL, I'll stop there before I wind up inserting my head too far up my own ass.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 18th June 2017 at 17:43. Reason: fixed the quoting ;)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), DNA (18th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), sandy (19th June 2017), The One (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    I know you didn't mean that literally, but I wanted to use it to point out that MK type stuff is light years beyond what most people tend to consider. There's so many layers to this onion IMO, and you point out how some of this occurs in general societal terms.

I'm more referring to those involved in these forums, and some of the sensitive subjects combed through. Entering this realm brings one across the threshold of where the rubber really meets the road in terms of reality creation/manipulation, along with it's endless projects and experiments. Like entering the kitchen where the stew is being made.

There are benefits to be reaped as it's not all necessarily bad, but the traps and lures make that a rarity.

Anyway LOL, I'll stop there before I wind up inserting my head too far up my own ass.
    Sensitive people here at TOT? They can't be too sensitive as they tolerate a thoroughgoing a$$hole like me here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), DNA (18th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Sensitive people here at TOT? They can't be too sensitive as they tolerate a thoroughgoing a$$hole like me here.
    They are counting on the staff members to protect them from you.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th June 2017), DNA (18th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), The One (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    LOL. Forum wars with keyboard warriors. What a joke. They make it sound like fighting your way out of a bar. Been in a few of those and my nose is testament to how things went.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th June 2017 at 07:47. Reason: thread cleanup
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), Lord Sidious (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    All of what you say here has bearing, but as far as I'm concerned the most important aspect of the conversation would be in pointing out that Satan does not come from Judaism, the Satan figure is a derivative of Angra Manu, the evil counterpart to Ahura Mazda according to Zoroastriansim.
    Judaism had a contemporary monotheistic counterpart in Zoroastrianism, with the added bonus that Zoroastrianism had a dualistic principled form of Monotheism with an evil deity to balance out the good creator deity. Judaism borrowed this and thus you have Satan/Lucifer.
    From what I understand the Persians absolutely abhorred polytheism, and nothing exemplified this more than Hinduism.
    The Persians disliked polytheism so much that they took the Hindu word Deva and turned it into Devil.

Now as interesting as all of this religious talk is, I don't think the errors matter that much.
    All through ancient history, and really right up to modern times we have the practice of human sacrifice.
    A good question to ask would be "why is human sacrifice so prevalent throughout human history and across pretty much every single culture out there".
    Regardless of the name, is there a dark force, a dark god or gods who influence mankind with this kind of behavior?
    Are we under spiritual attack from unseen forces?
    Or is the human race simply predisposed to superstitious behavior?
    Has mankind simply been inventing a boogeyman? Or is there something real we are intuiting?
    Nope, satan is an adopted form of Enki, the adversary of his brother, enlil, aka jehovah.
    Satan and lucifer aren't the same individual/being, there is no scriptural reference to this.

Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    36:30 into the second video is when Basiago starts to mention Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.
    Basiago states that he has had extensive interaction with both Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy over the years.
    Wow, Basiago states that he believes both to be operatives of the intelligence agencies sent to destroy the truth movement.
    He says he approached BR and KC in 2007 and he felt that Jeff Rense was right in his assessment that these two were intelligence operatives.
    He says he was given a particularly hard time by Kerry Cassidy, which is weird because Kerry basically believes every piece of BS that shows up on her door step.
    He says Kerry then pushed for Basiago to be interviewed by a Beverly Hills shrink.
    He says Kerry and BR have both stated that Basiago has screen memories, something most of us have heard.
    Basiago goes on to state that BR and Kerry Cassidy are Government agents who have been planted to attack the truth movement.
    Ask yourself about Jack Burns and ASIO.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th June 2017 at 07:42. Reason: thread cleanup
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), modwiz (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    LOL. Forum wars with keyboard warriors. What a joke. They make it sound like fighting your way out of a bar. Been in a few of those and my nose is testament to how things went.
    Well, Wizzy, since you and Dreamy ask, mostly sports gambling forums.

Currently, I co-own a sports information service with two Aussie blokes; we sell information to (mostly) boneheaded Aussies who think they can "beat the man" at sports but now branching out into the US. BTW, Aussies will bet on any two cockroaches to win in a race. Fortunes can be made from such folk.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th June 2017 at 07:48. Reason: thread cleanup

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    BTW, Aussies will bet on any two cockroaches to win in a race. Fortunes can be made from such folk.
    That is true.
    We have a saying about someone who would bet on two flies going up the wall.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th June 2017 at 07:40. Reason: thread cleanup
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017), sandy (19th June 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, it looks like you've already made up your mind then, doesn't it, Sam?

All I know is this: Christine is an honorable woman, and while I do not always agree with her opinions, she has never lied to me before. Bill Ryan on the other hand already has, several times, both to myself directly and to other people, including to Daniel Liszt, when he claimed that those smartphone screenshots were handed to him by "an intelligence insider whose identity he wasn't willing to reveal just yet", while we all know that those screenshots came from Shane Bales, and that Shane Bales is no more an intelligence insider than that he taught Vladimir Putin how to communicate via telepathy on board of a spaceship when he was 13 years old.

So on the one hand, you've got a proven liar and ruthless manipulator who's obsessed with his public image and who is known as a very vindictive man, and on the other hand, you've got a woman of integrity who, in spite of her bravery, was so freaked out by her husband's threat to her that she instantly packed her bags and left him, knowing that their marriage would be over forever.

To quote Outlander, cut off my legs and call me Shorty, but I know which one of those two people I'm going to believe on account of what transpired in that house in Vilcabamba, Ecuador on that day, one week before Christmas 2014.

The "intelligence officer" matter is cleared up later on and explained. Maybe you didn't hear that. If he lied to you, you have that as what I call "data points." I don't have those types of data points regarding Bill. I do have several data points I must call... "creative recounting" of what I know transpired regarding Christine. We also know more and I will leave it at that.

In my case, based on my own experiences with both and based on first hand knowledge, regarding the matters discussed, if I had to pick who to believe over the other, I choose Bill. Of course then is the question, which matter? And there are a good half dozen that come to mind. But as to assuming that I have made up my mind, how could I? I wasn't there. I just know who I would put my money on. That's all. I have lost bets before. I have won a few too.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Where's that next Dark Journalist video? Oh, here it is:

Last edited by Aragorn, 19th June 2017 at 07:39. Reason: thread cleanup

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanks, Dreamy. I can't stay away from anything DJ does. It must be what crack is to crackheads.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th June 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I like DD... I wish I knew who DD was at PA but I like her/his forthrightness.

I think Modwiz has it right but also, in my case, I seem to be a hard learner.

ERK knew Jack Burns and its sad she is not here to share about it. And thus this is not the first time I heard about the ASIO link.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), DNA (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I like DD... I wish I knew who DD was at PA but I like her/his forthrightness.

I think Modwiz has it right but also, in my case, I seem to be a hard learner.

ERK knew Jack Burns and its sad she is not here to share about it. And thus this is not the first time I heard about the ASIO link.
    Sam, thanks; I was/is (maybe still) DD at Avalon, probably banned now but I could GAS. I never posted there, just lurked. Pretty much like I lurked here for, what? 1.5 years?

as Yogi said: You can observe a lot by just watching.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), lightwalker (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Exclamation

Okay everybody, pay attention. I have deleted 18 posts from this thread — including posts by staff members — and I've edited about half a dozen or so other posts to further remove some free-floating grit. I'm not sure whether I've managed to make everything appear consistent again, but right now it doesn't even matter anymore.

What does matter, is that this thread would remain on-topic from here on, without any mudslinging and without any ego manifestations. This thread was started by donk because of the vindictive need of El Hombre Con Sombrero™ to once again lash out at Corey Goode — and indirectly also at David Wilcock in the process — two years after his old conflict with Corey had already long died a natural death.

Sadly enough, this topic has become hot again in the current "alt community" news, due to El Sombrero™'s narcissism and his need to profile himself once again as a so-called researcher. There are plenty of other "alt community" celebrities he could have picked from the collective of people he himself and (to a lesser extent) Kerry Cassidy have introduced to "alt community" fame, but he just had to pick Corey again, because Corey Goode is the one who possesses a physical copy of an FBI file on El Sombrero™.

The above are the reasons why this thread was started, and so please, everybody, try sticking with the topic for a change, okay?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th June 2017), DNA (19th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017), Gio (19th June 2017), Lord Sidious (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Okay everybody, pay attention. I have deleted 18 posts from this thread — including posts by staff members — and I've edited about half a dozen or so other posts to further remove some free-floating grit. I'm not sure whether I've managed to make everything appear consistent again, but right now it doesn't even matter anymore.

What does matter, is that this thread would remain on-topic from here on, without any mudslinging and without any ego manifestations. This thread was started by donk because of the vindictive need of El Hombre Con Sombrero™ to once again lash out at Corey Goode — and indirectly also at David Wilcock in the process — two years after his old conflict with Corey had already long died a natural death.

Sadly enough, this topic has become hot again in the current "alt community" news, due to El Sombrero™'s narcissism and his need to profile himself once again as a so-called researcher. There are plenty of other "alt community" celebrities he could have picked from the collective of people he himself and (to a lesser extent) Kerry Cassidy have introduced to "alt community" fame, but he just had to pick Corey again, because Corey Goode is the one who possesses a physical copy of an FBI file on El Sombrero™.

The above are the reasons why this thread was started, and so please, everybody, try sticking with the topic for a change, okay?

Well, I just looked thru the thread posts and it looks like all the "good stuff" is still here so, maybe...perhaps...Aragorn's Policeman-on-the-beat works as advertised.

For me, this is an important thread. Learned a lot thru it. My thanks to Donk, Aragorn, and everyone else who contributed in a serious way.

Maybe Darth Hatman will read it and clean up his act...or maybe he'll realize at least some of the village folk are onto him and are in process of getting out torches and pitchforks to hunt his Frankenstein a$$ down so he should think about vacating said village...but I really think he'll simply continue. After all, he has gotten away it so far, no?

If CG reads it, maybe he'll get the idea that, at least here at TOT, folks think the Blue Bird stuff is mostly for the birds. I'm fascinated by it, but then again, I read a lot of science fiction as well.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017)