Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I am pleased to announce that Marcus has used the contact form to request the reactivation of his account. And at this point in time, I've already taken care of that.
    Yay...I was a bit taken aback by his abrupt depature...love his contributions and interacting with him

That being said...I been interacting with CW in my debaucherous celebration of the last days of not being a corporate slave (I start back up tomorrow). I was way too drunk to be interacting with anyone on the second to last 5 hour CW Chanter sh!tshow, though he actually picked up the slack and schooled St Teresa/Shannon on Bill's past, which I thought was important. She is an example of someone coming in a bit late to the party...and in the most recent one I feel like I broached some of the subjects that I think are important and getting lost in the mix:

Would the 'Corey phenomenon' "exist" without PA/BR?

CW often brings up the relative "smallness" of the "truth movement"...or at least the corner of the internet it exists in.

As small as it is, it is important to those of us who come to participate. What Bill's doing now would be very important, but it's gotten to the point of mocking those that believe story like Corey's. Which would be ok, I guess...if not for the fact that no place I've ever been has enabled people to tell such stories with such protection.

If Corey was a poster at GLP since 2010, and the webmasters there decided to turn him into a "whistleblower" several years later...what would have happened?

While it's great that places like these offer "protection" for people to pretty much tell whatever story they want, the leaders must be held to the highest standards if they are not to appear hypocritical. Something I think desperately lacking from ANY discourse (especially Bill's) is why any attention came to the story in the first place. What made Corey more special than any of the dozens of others that tell there stories there in a lower key way?

The frustration I feel is that there is plenty of "evidence" out there to answer these questions. I think Christine's post is an important piece of the puzzle which is almost completely overlooked:

http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3...3e1ea047#p8392

What she was doing with Corey is something a good friend I made on PA and I do with each other all the time. We speak as friends of our anamolous experiences and try to figure them out...compare notes, bounce things off of each other. We've actually come to the point where we think the best "evidence" we can contribute to this topic is stuff like his regression....the thing about our conversations is they often go over the same things over and over again...because the "real life" story doesn't evolve quickly enough to be constantly revealing "big picture" revelations the way or Corey or Charles.

I bring this up because if Christine is to be believed, that first interview wasn't too different than the phone convos I have with who I believe to be a TRUE experiencer of both "alien" crap and "agency" sh!t. She (and supposedly Corey) weren't ready for it to "go viral" (at least within this small community), according to her, she wasn't available when Bill posted (after hyping it up**) and would have not given the green light at that time.

It is true and important that Corey did latch on to the attention and did his thing after this point I want to discuss, and I agree with most peoples' view on that end of it. But the questions of "why corey?" and "why now?" seem to keep cropping up...and I wonder if the stuff I bring up doesn't show it quite clearly?

Why Corey?? ...why won't Bill address that question? He thought Corey was important enough back then, and if you look past that point (like most people seem to do), it seems "why did DW/Gaia pick up Corey is because Bill made his story more relevant than any other that was out there then

Why now?? ...that's even easier, the people that care most about the integrity of this community, the leaders, had a problem with him being in "Contact in the Desert" while he kept popping of the FaceBook of all places. Richard Dolan was at CITD, if he didn't have something out there saying he's not in the CG thing...wouldn't that sorta taint sharing using the same stage as him?

I believe the "why now" is the "leaders" saving face...Corey gets more pub than them, and whether they like it or not, the Dolans and Farrells are lumped in with them. I think these guys don't see how important it is to "disclose" their relationships, because often they have shared stages/interviews/videos with these people whose ideas that they may not want to be associated with. This is exactly what got me kicked off PA, I think...I kept pushing Bill to share his thoughts on Wilcock back when he picked Corey up. Sure, it had been years since the interviews they sat at the same table...so in my mind it should have been important to Bill to make that clear to his flock

That all lead to my thinking all these guys were in cahoots in some kind of psyop...when now I see more like CW does, some high school bullsh!t. No one wants to sh!t on anyone else's rep in fear those other peeps bringing up the sh!t they've done. And the "why now?" specifically to the community rallying around Bill's "cleaning up the community"...I suspect, because of my years of interactions with him and watching from the sideline, he found a perfect opportunity. And not that he was looking for it.

His "origin" story is as important as Corey's" He's had to answer to the Corey lovers constantly, and making a comprehensive response made a lot of sense, and he did a great job with it. I made my response to that because I think none of the Corey lovers (or newer Avalonians) had any IDEA the way the energence of the goodET went down, and I think it is important.

I love all the tangents the thread goes off to, I think there's tons of great info to be gleaned...but I keep bringing it back to that...and ask you: is it important? Does it show a pattern that most people are taking for granted "just happens" (it is what it is )?

Am I wrong? Does the part of the narrative I see him changing not matter? Is the narrative even being changed...or is it in my mind...and so me bringing any of this up is just "drugged out" personal attacks adding to the noise and drama?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), Paloma (6th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Yay...I was a bit taken aback by his abrupt depature...love his contributions and interacting with him

That being said...I been interacting with CW in my debaucherous celebration of the last days of not being a corporate slave (I start back up tomorrow). I was way too drunk to be interacting with anyone on the second to last 5 hour CW Chanter sh!tshow, though he actually picked up the slack and schooled St Teresa/Shannon on Bill's past, which I thought was important. She is an example of someone coming in a bit late to the party...and in the most recent one I feel like I broached some of the subjects that I think are important and getting lost in the mix:

Would the 'Corey phenomenon' "exist" without PA/BR?

CW often brings up the relative "smallness" of the "truth movement"...or at least the corner of the internet it exists in.

As small as it is, it is important to those of us who come to participate. What Bill's doing now would be very important, but it's gotten to the point of mocking those that believe story like Corey's. Which would be ok, I guess...if not for the fact that no place I've ever been has enabled people to tell such stories with such protection.

If Corey was a poster at GLP since 2010, and the webmasters there decided to turn him into a "whistleblower" several years later...what would have happened?

While it's great that places like these offer "protection" for people to pretty much tell whatever story they want, the leaders must be held to the highest standards if they are not to appear hypocritical. Something I think desperately lacking from ANY discourse (especially Bill's) is why any attention came to the story in the first place. What made Corey more special than any of the dozens of others that tell there stories there in a lower key way?

The frustration I feel is that there is plenty of "evidence" out there to answer these questions. I think Christine's post is an important piece of the puzzle which is almost completely overlooked:

http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3...3e1ea047#p8392

What she was doing with Corey is something a good friend I made on PA and I do with each other all the time. We speak as friends of our anamolous experiences and try to figure them out...compare notes, bounce things off of each other. We've actually come to the point where we think the best "evidence" we can contribute to this topic is stuff like his regression....the thing about our conversations is they often go over the same things over and over again...because the "real life" story doesn't evolve quickly enough to be constantly revealing "big picture" revelations the way or Corey or Charles.

I bring this up because if Christine is to be believed, that first interview wasn't too different than the phone convos I have with who I believe to be a TRUE experiencer of both "alien" crap and "agency" sh!t. She (and supposedly Corey) weren't ready for it to "go viral" (at least within this small community), according to her, she wasn't available when Bill posted (after hyping it up**) and would have not given the green light at that time.

It is true and important that Corey did latch on to the attention and did his thing after this point I want to discuss, and I agree with most peoples' view on that end of it. But the questions of "why corey?" and "why now?" seem to keep cropping up...and I wonder if the stuff I bring up doesn't show it quite clearly?

Why Corey?? ...why won't Bill address that question? He thought Corey was important enough back then, and if you look past that point (like most people seem to do), it seems "why did DW/Gaia pick up Corey is because Bill made his story more relevant than any other that was out there then

Why now?? ...that's even easier, the people that care most about the integrity of this community, the leaders, had a problem with him being in "Contact in the Desert" while he kept popping of the FaceBook of all places. Richard Dolan was at CITD, if he didn't have something out there saying he's not in the CG thing...wouldn't that sorta taint sharing using the same stage as him?

I believe the "why now" is the "leaders" saving face...Corey gets more pub than them, and whether they like it or not, the Dolans and Farrells are lumped in with them. I think these guys don't see how important it is to "disclose" their relationships, because often they have shared stages/interviews/videos with these people whose ideas that they may not want to be associated with. This is exactly what got me kicked off PA, I think...I kept pushing Bill to share his thoughts on Wilcock back when he picked Corey up. Sure, it had been years since the interviews they sat at the same table...so in my mind it should have been important to Bill to make that clear to his flock

That all lead to my thinking all these guys were in cahoots in some kind of psyop...when now I see more like CW does, some high school bullsh!t. No one wants to sh!t on anyone else's rep in fear those other peeps bringing up the sh!t they've done. And the "why now?" specifically to the community rallying around Bill's "cleaning up the community"...I suspect, because of my years of interactions with him and watching from the sideline, he found a perfect opportunity. And not that he was looking for it.

His "origin" story is as important as Corey's" He's had to answer to the Corey lovers constantly, and making a comprehensive response made a lot of sense, and he did a great job with it. I made my response to that because I think none of the Corey lovers (or newer Avalonians) had any IDEA the way the energence of the goodET went down, and I think it is important.

I love all the tangents the thread goes off to, I think there's tons of great info to be gleaned...but I keep bringing it back to that...and ask you: is it important? Does it show a pattern that most people are taking for granted "just happens" (it is what it is )?

Am I wrong? Does the part of the narrative I see him changing not matter? Is the narrative even being changed...or is it in my mind...and so me bringing any of this up is just "drugged out" personal attacks adding to the noise and drama?
    Your question whether this CG phenomenon would exist at all, depends in my view if he really is a Milab. And how far back the preparation began, to use him as a human weapon one day. And what better place to launch him, than Avalon?
    Keep him short of cash for a while, mess up his mind, his memories, make him paranoid with those visits leaving garbage outside his front door, then start the love bombing, with DW and financial snacks. And of course, the attention of the masses.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    Your question whether this CG phenomenon would exist at all, depends in my view if he really is a Milab. And how far back the preparation began, to use him as a human weapon one day. And what better place to launch him, than Avalon?
    Keep him short of cash for a while, mess up his mind, his memories, make him paranoid with those visits leaving garbage outside his front door, then start the love bombing, with DW and financial snacks. And of course, the attention of the masses.
    Well Bill certainly wanted us to believe that he was MILAB back then...and Christine DID believe he was.

It would be a real long term "psyop" if he was planted back in 2010 for release on PA in 2015 (or whenever)

So if it is the case...shouldn't the "leaders" in the community be focusing of that? How he went from PA poster to "whistleblower" to DW's homey?

And shouldn't Bill be given (and be taking) some responsibility...and focusing on the points where his popularity really took off?

If we are really going to "solve the problems" in the community...don't we need dig back to the origins?

The biggest problem (I'd think) we all agree on is that "REAL" MILABS or experiencers or whatever will be more hesitant to share their experiences...because this particular one got popular and is now being sh!t on. The case seems to be he got popular not with "TRUTH"...but with bullsh!t...that's prevailing over all of this. The poor "real" experiencers can't hope for anything positive

If we don't find the source or phenomonon or psychology or whatever causes these loops, this whole "truth about CG" 'disclosure' episode does more to keep us in the loop than any good (IMO)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    And the "why now?" specifically to the community rallying around Bill's "cleaning up the community"...I suspect, because of my years of interactions with him and watching from the sideline, he found a perfect opportunity. And not that he was looking for it.

The why now baffles me. The how now as well along with the massive attention this is getting from that little interwebs corner that is these few forums.
    As for changing narratives. Nothing is static and stories always change either subtly insignificant or with mind boggling grandeur.
    Sometimes just because they or we ourselves forget or interpret in different ways.
    I don't believe you bringing this up is a drugged out personal attack. These questions if I remember correctly are what keep you invested in the truth section of the webs isn't it? I do doubt any answer will ever be sufficient enough though.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, donc, this depends on what his handlers' goals were.
    If they wanted to stir up conflict and division in the community then they have already won.
    And a Milab and an experiencer are two totally different entities.
    So if some people can see through the lies and others cannot, then the ensuing mess and division will definitely make any true whistleblower think twice before telling their story.
    So the controllers have killed two birds with one stone.
    Successfully discrediting the entire truth seeker community.

A Milab is someoe who is being flown like a remote control airplane, and no one will ever know who is holding the controls.
    I think it was rather risky of Bill Ryan to even allow anyone he considered a Milab into his forum, knowing how they can be used.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    Well, donc, this depends on what his handlers' goals were.
    If they wanted to stir up conflict and division in the community then they have already won.
    And a Milab and an experiencer are two totally different entities.
    So if some people can see through the lies and others cannot, then the ensuing mess and division will definitely make any true whistleblower think twice before telling their story.
    So the controllers have killed two birds with one stone.
    Successfully discrediting the entire truth seeker community.

A Milab is someoe who is being flown like a remote control airplane, and no one will ever know who is holding the controls.
    I think it was rather risky of Bill Ryan to even allow anyone he considered a Milab into his forum, knowing how they can be used.
    Wow...you kinda triggered in something in me there....remembering "possibly the most important thread on the web", as he called it:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

When I first came around, I found it a valuable place to here from experiencers (and I'd think MILABs), and watched as the ones seemed to be genuine get pushed away as they seemed to get "triggered" by other people's posts and questions. I was a greenhorn back then, and trying to take in all of it, so I'm just giving a general I feel that I remembered I had when I first came around.

I personally find it hard to believe that any failed "experiment" or MILAB would be allowed to live. While I used to believe there could be a psyop sophisticated enough to be as long term (and apparently "effective") as this one has proven to be, I think they'd have done better job than rolling out this fiasco...unless "they've" found a level absurdity and cognitive dissonance that they are pushing the limits on.

The glue, the "goodness", that makes any of this valuable is the discernment that can be learned from engaging in it, finding the balance where your open mind isn't your brain spilling out of your head.

And if Corey Goode has been used as ANOTHER example originally presented by Bill Ryan...than I think BR fo sho would have to be a MILAB too, no? I really don't think he's an agent. Could he just fit a profile of someone as easily manipulated? His past behavior sure proves him to be, if you believe in any integrity of what he actually has said...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (6th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (6th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow...you kinda triggered in something in me there....remembering "possibly the most important thread on the web", as he called it:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

When I first came around, I found it a valuable place to here from experiencers (and I'd think MILABs), and watched as the ones seemed to be genuine get pushed away as they seemed to get "triggered" by other people's posts and questions. I was a greenhorn back then, and trying to take in all of it, so I'm just giving a general I feel that I remembered I had when I first came around.

I personally find it hard to believe that any failed "experiment" or MILAB would be allowed to live. While I used to believe there could be a psyop sophisticated enough to be as long term (and apparently "effective") as this one has proven to be, I think they'd have done better job than rolling out this fiasco...unless "they've" found a level absurdity and cognitive dissonance that they are pushing the limits on.

The glue, the "goodness", that makes any of this valuable is the discernment that can be learned from engaging in it, finding the balance where your open mind isn't your brain spilling out of your head.

And if Corey Goode has been used as ANOTHER example originally presented by Bill Ryan...than I think BR fo sho would have to be a MILAB too, no? I really don't think he's an agent. Could he just fit a profile of someone as easily manipulated? His past behavior sure proves him to be, if you believe in any integrity of what he actually has said...
    I'm not sure if I follow you here. Failed experiment?
    As long as there is a trail of confusion the experiment is working, in my view. Their goals are reached.

And to fall into the traps that a Milab sets, consciously or unconsciously, does not mean one has to be a Milab oneself.
    Just a bit gullible.
    But once you know someone is a Milab, and what that entails, then to continue the relationship means that you would be playing with fire.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    This video is "Full of Insight" or "Full of it" depending on the person. That to me is why I have no interest in disputing others but really seek to understand what is true and most of all PRACTICAL for me. I have already revealed that I discovered how my own paranoia shaped my world. Indicators of "how am I doing" (angry, divisive and defensive, looking for a "fight") were seen from every direction. Despair insisted that I begin neutralizing my own static charge. The promise was "When we clear our own energetic system, we see with clarity and are able to navigate the "rocky shores of common ground" with our own guidance and we will trust more and fear less."

Is this the case?

You will not find out by listening to Gaiam or youtube or lecturers or reading.
    THERE you will notice that which seems to make your opinions the true ones.
    When you listen, you will hear confirmation of your bias, like this video confirms mine (hehhah, hehhaha..... 4D "matrix" of mind stuff is just too Hilarious).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp9guqJ8mkA

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), sandy (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I did listen to CW's response to Dark Journalist. His comments surrounding satanism seem to concentrate in two areas, the 'satanic panic' and 'it's just a fun, male adolescent thing'. I'm perfectly willing to accept the latter as an explanation for CW himself. No prob, if he's on the up and up.

In the bigger picture, that doesn't wash. Satanism is certainly much more than that.

It's a nice thing to couch it in concerns over the satanic panic. No doubt there was real, negative fall out from that. But the current atmosphere surrounding satanism is nothing like that. There's much more information out there now and much more immediate connection between people.

A possible relation between satanism and any kind of abuse of children is always something that merits investigation, for the sake of the children. In light of the fact that even domestic abuse as a term didn't exist when I was a child and was a taboo topic makes it so. And we need to be careful. It's difficult to prove a negative, therefore investigations can be difficult and take long. We need to take care not to target the innocent.

CW's questioning words regarding the salvation of Christ were incredibly specific. Perhaps he was referencing a certain kind of belief regarding Satan?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017), Wind (8th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Awe, strike through code doesn't work here?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    A possible relation between satanism any religion and any kind of abuse of children is always something that merits investigation, for the sake of the children.
    I get his point here, it's not like the "satanists" are being protected by the pope for their Pedo indiscretions... that's just Catholics. Misdirected panic etc is a real thing.

Perhaps he was referencing a certain kind of belief regarding Satan?
    There are some very interesting "left hand path" philosophies that differ greatly from the traditional thoughts of "satanism"; especially since Lucifer and Satan are two different things, it gets a bit convoluted. I understood where he was comming from, but I agree that just because HIS specific flavor of "the dark side" was benign doesn't mean that everyone's is. Those tattoos on RR show a level of commitment, if nothing else; and a publicly flaunted one at that.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    In the bigger picture, that doesn't wash. Satanism is certainly much more than that.
    I'm very much in agreement here.
    I don't think greedy corporate types are necessarily psychopaths to begin with, but it seems they have worked out a method of creating a psychopath.
    They lure them into sex/satanic parties that seem very "Eyes Wide Shut", with masks and orgies and such. Adults living out various fantasies with other adults if you will, maybe a mock sacrifice of types to get them primed.
    Then they are asked to come to a much more exclusive engagement with promises of prestigious connections.
    But then they have a truly macabre situation sprung on them with pedophilia and human/child sacrifice.
    I don't think most of them know what they are getting into.
    But they have already agreed to the terms in previous parties.
    And when this new thing is sprung on them, the brave one's with the guts and ethical core who protest are usually weeded out. Killed.
    And when those who stay do so, they, through the "usually" forced participation become psychopaths.
    I think there is a recipe of sorts for creating psychopaths and it seems this is what is practiced to ensure leadership roles of Government and Business are immune to human suffering.
    It is a horrible situation, and we can debate upon wheather or not these acts destroy the human energy field's protections against a sort of spirit or dark entity possession.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Like Christianity Satanism comes in different forms of extremisms.

I know a few of the young folk who call themselves satanists, Listen to death metal and read laVey's little booklet on the celebration of ego.
    I'm often taken aback by my own reluctance to look beyond my own beliefsystem when it comes to satanism.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Gio (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    I'm often taken aback by my own reluctance to look beyond my own beliefsystem when it comes to satanism.
    That's definitely a part of the pattern.. Religion is one of the best divide and conquer examples.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (8th June 2017), DNA (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), Wind (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It seems things are coming full circle. The thread at PA began with Bill posting a warning from Randy Maugans on FB about the upcoming CITD event and how he was sensing dark energies.

Dark Journalist has now released his fourth installment of his new and relevant series and boy is it a doozy.

There was a night during the conference when Derrick, who is interviewed by Daniel in this show, and the group of them were settling into the camp and preparing to build a fire. Justin and Jordan then said that they had been invited up to Corey's cabin. Derrick said Theresa went too because she was driving Jordan. They thought it was weird. They heard that 'only talent' was invited and (reportedly) Roger said to bring 'hot chicks'. Daniel made sarcastic reference at this point to "unity in the community".

They came back late, didn't speak with anyone at the fire, went straight to bed and were distant after that. Derrick and a friend were talking the next morning and overheard Jordan nearby say, "Well we were kinda in a ritual last night." Derrick says he didn't want to ask. He didn't want to confront.

Next day, the two were up on stage on a panel (which apparently hadn't been in the original plan) and are now working on a book. Derrick tells the story at 25 min.

Derrick said that after that Justin seems to have picked a side where before he had a 'maddening neutrality'.

Modwiz, dude, you'll love what he says at the 30 min. mark. "Theresa goes from talking about Christian stuff and having brunette hair to being a bleach blonde and talking about all this Secret Space Program [stuff]... and after hearing that her dad works for the Pentagon, it was just a very strange situation."

Daniel tried to follow up on this ritual and had a devil of a time. He managed to get a name, Ring of Archons. He doesn't speculate what it was, only notes that it marks a notable change in dynamic.

Derrick also mentioned concern over Corey's well being because he was apparently toking it up big-time.

Here it is:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), DNA (11th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Maggie (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    I Roger said to bring 'hot chicks'. Daniel made sarcastic reference at this point to "unity in the community".

They came back late, didn't speak with anyone at the fire, went straight to bed and were distant after that. Derrick and a friend were talking the next morning and overheard Jordan nearby say, "Well we were kinda in a ritual last night." Derrick says he didn't want to ask. He didn't want to confront.

Daniel tried to follow up on this ritual and had a devil of a time. He managed to get a name, Ring of Archons. He doesn't speculate what it was, only notes that it marks a notable change in dynamic.
    Either my cognitive dissonance is setting in Or, and I'm inclined to believe the latter.
    This story is being spun in so many ways we have no option but to keep enthralled by it.

Calling BS on this one.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Gio (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017)