Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    OK this is a bit much for me - Set off the alarms ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1156999

I guess BR is (really) OK with channeled material
    Why not? It's a nice message, excuse (enable) the messenger....take what you need and leave the rest, right??

...Callista is kinda scary...scarier to me than cw talking about satanism
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017), Gio (3rd June 2017), modwiz (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Why not? It's a nice message, excuse (enable) the messenger....take what you need and leave the rest, right??

...Callista is kinda scary...scarier to me than cw talking about satanism
    Agreed. CW knows who he is and represents it honestly. No games or tricks, make your choices about him based on that. I'll stay with what good I can say, so it will have to stay on CW.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017), Gio (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,449 Times in 7,448 Posts
    Both sides are becoming too divisive and cultish for me.

(That being BR's disclosure on CG)
    Last edited by Gio, 3rd June 2017 at 12:10.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6u5rhh0e4

Well, he explains it there, hard to disagree with him.. I do think there's a sensationalism problem with the ENTIRETY of the esoteric communities.

New here, and didnt know who CW was. Finally found this video. Had some thoughts about it. Sure, the guy has a point, if seen from his subjective position.
    But people out there are at different places, and not only because of their different priorities as seekers for meaning, but also because of cultural programming, and age and maturity.

This means that when diving into the larger world a certain amount of sensitivity is required, due to those varying levels of psychological vulnerabilities. I can't stand PC when it is overdone, but wouldn't want to do away with it completely, either.

And since most physical illness is in my view psychosomatic, any insensitive barging into people's minds, with the excuse that any opposition is prejudice, can do massive damage to a person.

Yet if we follow CW's reasoning- just because he has probably never experienced a psychic attack himself, and gives the powers of dark forces no credence, does this mean that others who have thinner skin than him should not be given any protection? Because when one has studied the occult, and understands that the interconnectedness of all life via telepathic highways leaves some people wide open to being mind-raped by thought predators.

So my conclusion is this: the alt community has two currents of people who tend to clash: those who focus merely on strengthening the self, and those who wish to see the society as a whole functioning at a healthier level than we are seeing today. Meanwhile at the extreme end MSM wants total top down control of uniform members of society, which is why most of us in the alt community have become dissidents, wishing to preserve the rights of individuals to express.

There are few who can maintain the ideal balance, to focus on both- self and other. Or to be more precise, a) self, b) immediate friends and family, and c) the rest of humanity, ie strangers.
    Just as maintaining a balance in a given 24 hour day is required, between a) sleep, b) work and c) play.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017), Gio (3rd June 2017), Maggie (3rd June 2017), modwiz (3rd June 2017), Wind (4th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post

Well, he explains it there, hard to disagree with him.. I do think there's a sensationalism problem with the ENTIRETY of the esoteric communities.
    Yes, I agree with your explanation there TargeT...it's just that he's using a lot of words where a few would have sufficed. There's a time for laughter and a time for being serious. But in all fairness, I'm not on anybody's side here. I wish everybody all the best in any case.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Gio (3rd June 2017), Maggie (3rd June 2017), modwiz (3rd June 2017), Paloma (3rd June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Yes, I agree with your explanation there TargeT...it's just that he's using a lot of words where a few would have sufficed. There's a time for laughter and a time for being serious. But in all fairness, I'm not on anybody's side here. I wish everybody all the best in any case.
    I am not on anybody's side here but he like others makes me feel a little nauseated (literally). I have tried to say he is a gad fly but NOT for me. I don't touch avowed satanists with any pole at all if that is what they say they are. I took heed when I heard that when people say what they are about, they really do mean it.

The inverse of Christianity is like the the lowest creation of religion I can imagine. It is just the epitome of loving on the UGLY IMO. Just like the other "olde religions", the modern version took the "focus of worshhip" and reinvented THEIR "church". The deep investigation of what was stolen and twisted into the new erroneous versions needs to be understood, sure. But modern Satanism is NOT IMO what the ancients understanding revealed anymore than the "Christian" church is about Christ Consciousness.

I did note that when he first arrived, he was playing in to some drama that had been stirring a pot. He stirred it some more with all his many many words so that listening to him is exhausting. He has a little smug smile and I wonder if he really would enjoy BIGGER discord to "moderate" (is he moderate?)I do believe he is enjoying the stew of all this alternative "Bro-Ha" and having his little chat rooms where he sorta rules?
    Last edited by Maggie, 3rd June 2017 at 15:38.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017), modwiz (3rd June 2017), Paloma (3rd June 2017), Wind (4th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I am not on anybody's side here but he like others makes me feel a little nauseated (literally). I have tried to say he is a gad fly but NOT for me. I don't touch avowed satanists with any pole at all if that is what they say they are. I took heed when I heard that when people say what they are about, they really do mean it.

The inverse of Christianity is like the the lowest creation of religion I can imagine. It is just the epitome of loving on the UGLY IMO. Just like the other "olde religions", the modern version took the "focus of worshhip" and reinvented THEIR "church". The deep investigation of what was stolen and twisted into the new erroneous versions needs to be understood, sure. But modern Satanism is NOT IMO what the ancients understanding revealed anymore than the "Christian" church is about Christ Consciousness.

I did note that when he first arrived, he was playing in to some drama that had been stirring a pot. He stirred it some more with all his many many words so that listening to him is exhausting. He has a little smug smile and I wonder if he really would enjoy BIGGER discord to "moderate" (is he moderate?)I do believe he is enjoying the stew of all this alternative "Bro-Ha" and having his little chat rooms where he sorta rules?
    I appreciate every thing you've said Maggie...really I do...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Maggie (3rd June 2017), modwiz (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This may be off topic, but that C.W. Chanter dude says he's a satanist too and is working for the "dark side"? Any comments about that, Phil? I remember when I used to listen to few of his long ass ramblings and for a moment thought that he had some common sense, but I now I know better.

So I'm about two hours into the Chanter/Shane thing, and I know it isn't the "moneys shot" gotcha moment a bunch of people he want to use against him...I guess I'll comment further when I get to it, but I had to stop...and it is because he talking about "sides". How DJ is accusing people of "satanist agendas", how lines are being drawn even though it seems a lot of people are saying the same thing.

And it made me think of this of comment. Because I'm friends with CW...somehow my insight on his insight means what? Why are you asking?

I can give you my opinion of Ben, even my opinion of his opinion of what "the dark side means"...and it may or not be exactly like mine, which to me is that DARK = intentionally harming another, for no other reason than getting "energy" from harming another. I personally think deception of any kind MAY fall into this, but since we all seem to have been deceived in believing some deception, "privacy", and secrets are "good" and/or necessary it doesn't fall easily into black and white. I'll listen to the rest and contrast what I interpret CW's words on this video's description of it, and will draw on my history of interacting with him directly as well the fact I've watched most of his stuff...so I can shed light.

Can you return the favor and answer me a question: what am I supposed to interpret from your tone, and especially the video? Can I imply I have to answer for anyone I associate with? Are you implying that's the sort of thing I was doing here with Bill?

Cuz if you're going to take one gotcha moment to decide not to associate with a character in this scene, maybe I should use your tactic and pull the pm Bill sent me implying me posting the LRon's OT3 triggered my Multiple Sclerosis symptoms....which I am pretty sure you already knew.....and Wind, I thought you used to have common sense, but now I know better. Very little "sense" is "common"

Personally VERY little of what CW (or Shane) talks about I think about is important...I wouldn't recommend ANYONE to listen to that particular, he even points out "he's doing the same thing" critisizing a dude with a fantastical story with another dude with a fantastical story...and I love them both, I can kinda feel where they're coming from, but it's the same unimportant crap everyone's rehashing and going in circles over.

It may not seem like it, but I been trying to break what I see as the loops that keep us going around and around (and buried in that video both of my friends mention that at some point...but the style of the video is NOT for everyone, so I'm not"recommending" it, I think there's way more noise that info so far). Trying to make points that get lost in that same noise, that often I myself make. It ain't easy digging deeper than the surface that everyone wants to look at, and which everyone already seems to know everything about.

On some level, CW is using the CG story's attention to feed his ego...he will (has) openly admitted that and personally I feel that most people would think that leans more "dark" than "light"....except I think light is truth and his admitting he likes attention and will use anything (like Shane) to get more isn't all that dark. On another level, he likes Shane, but thinks he lying to him...so I like to think he's also using the conversation to work out the darkness in himself...that's the feeling I get from talking to him. But I know he thinks people NEED a religion and he himself felt a NEED to create one...and one of the biggest underlying issues in this whole thing is my belief that our ideas about belief and religion is the biggest problem in our CULTure, and on the things I find most important...me and him disagree on MOST of it...

Either way, this exchange reminds me of when Corey came to me with his 'data bomb' dossier with that "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality, it just don't work that easily in this arena.

This also demonstrates Corey's stories aren't the REAL problem, it's the attention they are getting that is. That's what keeps getting lost. How did YOU hear about Corey Goode??? What made YOU think his "intel" had ANY importance??

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The only actual description of a real satan is found in the Book of Job. In it we see jehovah and satan as a tag team. So much of the discussions or mentions of satan are based on conflation and confusion which leads to fear and loathing/hate. Both states of mind are useless when understanding something and the proper "defense" to enact. We are much more powerful if we could only remember who we are.

This will be my last comment on this topic because futility is not something to indulge in and will let my attempts too bring comprehension to cosmic dynamics end here. I sense to pursue it further will trigger some and perhaps some may come to think I embrace darkness.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017), Gio (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    No one has talked amongst ourselves about two things

1. CG is always being talked about in the context of being a family man. I hear people send wishes to his children and invoking of protection of the family.

2. People say over and over that he exudes trustworthiness? They look and see he seems so convinced his story is real that he looks like he telling the truth?

Any comments on these avenues?
    1. We're all family men. We put ourselves out here on the internet, we also become "public figures" of a sort. And we "put our family at risk"...of at least having our presence reflect on them--you'd think it be a boost to one's integrity.
    2. I think this is an interesting point. I've gotten the opposite, a revulsion to him from his earliest postings that only grew as exposed himself more....though I can say I got the "good" feelings about Shane (and Bill, when I first "met" him) This is an energetic dynamic I am really interested in discussing

What CONTEXT crosses all is PRACTICAL.
    Amen to that sister...I try to keep the focus steered toward that, it's how I try to bring this thread toward what I consider "on topic". Another interesting energetic dynamic is how difficult that is in this realm.

The weird part is that the unity is still about a religion.
    I think the weird thing, and this is where me and CW but heads, is that I see the similarities to "religion" in EVERY human relationship, especially groups and organizations. I think we are in denial of how we organize on heirarchical, unequitable, and I'd say abusive ways, which we are taught is "normal". I think "accepted authoritative science", global (or any...micro or macro) economics, even our history are "religions" in a lot of ways.

I think religion is a created structure built around "spiritual beliefs". I believe "spiritual beliefs" to be a human's understanding of reality. If we can't see the similarities (especially problematic ones) in the structures we create, we can't hope to have anything "better" going forward. I think you are on the same wavelength on your 405 post, and I really like this:

We can change the landscape but forgot all about it.
    It doesn't just apply to "religious" or "spiritual" ideas...but applies to all aspects of life, from the science and history we believe in to the economics and politics we have let our run our lives.

The crazy extremists aren't ever a problem until they make a splash....and when they do, lots of people use the energy for their own agendas, lots of people just lose their heads in the loosh storm (and to start projecting their problems or bitching about anything tangential....it makes it tough to see the root, the core of the problems.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (4th June 2017), Maggie (3rd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gemma View Post
    Phil, I think I am hearing you, (correct me if I’m wrong): Don’t plant the seed and it won’t grow. Ferret out those planting the seeds and hold them accountable with the view to enabling caution and/or cessation when another seed looks to be planted.

It is a logical and noble strategy, (and in a “perfectly transparent world” we wouldn’t be having this conversation). I would therefore argue that it is an arduous complex journey because we live in a world where psychosis prescribes and governs our “practical” value systems and because of this we are all ensconced, and made vulnerable, to debilitating limitation.

Whilst we are also individually handicapped as far as having failsafe “truth barometers” as part of our physiology we are forced to rely on determining genuineness via behaviors, which can only be measured over time. So promotion of seeds that are doomed to fail/disappoint is sadly a common occurrence - in any field; whether it is “whistleblowers” in media, creative ventures, community programs, etc, etc. But in “any field” failure doesn’t necessarily stop “the project/objective” when alternatives are always available to try again with.
    Wow, good stuff, exactly what I'm doing/saying in a really great way...thanks!

With regard to using public platforms for communication we are still in the early phases of technology being an enabler for uncensored and genuine information to be shared; but that doesn’t stop those genuinely trying to reach the public from using censored platforms when they still dominate, (whilst our media outlets are slowly renovated and gain momentum over time via technology); journalists still persistently engage mainsteam media outlets for coverage even when they know they are shaking a fist at a god, so to speak, and barely a fraction of what they need to share is filtered through.

So irrespective of what Ryan, Mainstream, GAIA, etc personal interest motivations may, or may not be, for sustaining a media platform, or how they conduct their promotional material, they still serve a purpose nonetheless within our transforming media culture, until, imo, we can resolve and transform our culture into genuine transparency, which will then, by default, isolate self-serving platforms: i.e. a complete reversal of what we now have. Ideological, for sure, but one I am not willing to give up hope on with the advent of the internet – and may well be the common thread I sense with your issue.
    Ya...my issue is that it seems like it should be so goddam easy to expose and defuse the self serving aspects of AT LEAST our little neck of the woods here. To that note, specifically with PA and the offshoots...which has evolved into getting absorbed into the "less tight" youtube world...I feel like there were "cult elements" that should be easily detected, especially since there's reams information THERE to glean, the problem is getting people to apply to themselves (and their leaders/organizations)....and on that level it doesn't even make sense not to take things to the personal level. Individual integrity is the only real "capital" of truth.

This is exactly why this issue of yours is, to me, so very complex when realistically going back to find an “inception point” is, well, not so black and white, for regardless of anyone’s intentions, Ryan wasn’t the only hand involved – if Corey genuinely did not want to be in the limelight as a “whistleblower” he could have gone silent until all was forgotten, but he was more than happy to pursue his venture as a whistleblower with other media outlets. When the bull is out the gate, working on future preventative measures is critical for sure, but so are attempts to halt the bull in its tracks before carnage is racked up. Do you believe that if Ryan had not sensationalized Corey’s outing as a whistleblower that Corey would not have got to where he is now? (Considering the hands involved were more than one (publically or backstage, known or unknown); which also includes the public that were interested in what he had to say at the time).
    I don't fault Bill for doing what he is doing--trying to corral the bull HE let loose, I've said that repeatedly...I continue to hammer away because he is changing the narrative. Understanding how the bull got where it is, FROM THE GATE, is important. And so I continue to hammer the point: more important than "loose bulls" is the peeps at the gate, riling them (and the crowd) up...and letting them loose.

Should consideration also be given to those that appear to have genuine faith in Ryan, but were not “duped” at the onset by following along because of Ryan’s initial proclamation? Does this not account for something in this scenario re individual choice that empowers over and above social relationships and “images” one defines another with?
    Absolutely, and that's who I'm doing this for...I tried "changing" Bill Ryan when I was there and could speak directly to him. I befriended Christine when I could not understand what their interactions meant and his characterizations were not making sense, so I got another perspective that reconciled a lot of cognitive dissonances I'd have to hold to be able to believe he was being selfless and responsible. I gathered "evidence" directly from individuals involved, and try to use only "puzzle pieces" that are out there for everyone to see ("true evidence"). I don't think my postings help the BR's of the world, I make them for individuals on the outside to have more of a perspective to help define their relationships/images/perceptions/etc

And as one of the reasons people flip to the alternative is because they have learnt to no longer trust mainstream why should this stop them from questioning everything. Why would it automatically be any different in the alternative when it is our insanely indoctrinated society at large that is the inception point for encouraging manipulation and self-serving agendas? The alternative, to me now, is not a guarantee of honesty and transparency, but a place to discuss items not on mainstreams menu.

I apologize for the broad stroke analysis but I can’t see this issue without looking broadly, as to me it is complex. So my questions for understanding what you are sharing are:

. If Corey had not evolved into GAIA’s poster boy would you feel the same passion re his first public oral speaking at PA being touted as a whistleblower testimony?

I don't know who you're asking here...but I personally wonder: why did BILL originally first have that passion, BEYOND what many would accuse him of drumming up hype for his Project. And I learned through this exercise is that he's seriously excited with anyone who can give any credibility to insight on the "secret space program" this community believes exists. To directly answer your question...this whole thing is big BECAUSE of GAIA and Contact in the Desert...he wouldn't more than a Simon Parkes or Inelia Benz if not...the level of attention he is getting IS the issue

. If a group of people were to say “Yeah, Ryan f*#ked up in 2014 by promoting Goode’s interview as a whistleblower”, what do you hope would be achieved from this for yourself and the public?

I just want people to know that Bill created Corey (if that's the case, which what I experienced showed me...but who am I?? That could me crazy Blue Avian story....except it seems like a lot of people were there with me, I don't like to be solopsitic and I really don't care if I get credit for it...but I am not gonna sit back and let him change the narrative, when I think it makes "us" look a lot sillier than some blue avians. A dude that has repeated this pattern becoming a leader under such deception defeats a "truth movement", to me anyway.

. What is your motivational end goal for getting people to see your point?

I see a "cult like" mentality, so perhaps it's the "rescuer" inside that feels a responsibility to shed light where I see darkness...expose my mistakes (and experiences) so that others may use them. And ultimately (and I've said repeatedly), this "macrocosm" helps me immensely in dealing with people in real life. I'm a lot less afraid to try different "disclosures" of my truth here with my "virtual" friends than I am in the real world. I find a lot of value in this place and I think my line thinking is more productive than what I see as the loops a lot of us (I used to be, and am sure on some levels still am) get stuck in. I get a lot of "knowing myself" out of all of this

. How would you describe practically what your end goal would look like.

Well, step one would be our "leaders" not thinking they can get away with deception, so they stop trying to use it. Step two would be a communal realizing we don't leaders. Is that even "practical" for Space Ghost on TOT??

Just kidding...I already feel like I made a few small strides. Some people that didn't realize it told me "oh I had no idea he came from PA". As long as the real story isn't totally twisted by Bill, I'm happy. As long as he doesn't achieve A1 researcher status along side Dolan until he earns it, I'm happy. As long as those peeps in his cult that choose not to look at posts like these or talks like I do have them for if they ever do, I'm happy. I feel a little responsibility having been there...so yeah it's great that the Cult to Corey's personality is being opposed...I just feel there is one to Bill's as well, one that actually gave birth to Corey (and Charles, and Inelia, and Simon, and...)...one that might not be as big but is every bit as delusional
    Don't apologize, I absolutely love your post and get the most joy from creating thread when people like you (and so many others have, I am just going through my catchup today and have time) show their "broad stroke"...thank you!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (4th June 2017), Elen (4th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    Both sides are becoming too divisive and cultish for me.

(That being BR's disclosure on CG)
    I STILL haven't gotten through the entire video yet to see CW declare his allegiance to the dark side...BUT I did "discern" from the sh!tshow that was his video two things:

#1 I really liked hearing the connections he made in the youtube world, which he is immersed in. A lot of what I do is try to share what i learned immersed in the "forum world". First hand experiences, even from satanists, are interesting to me
    #2 I loved he talked about how there aren't really "sides". He wouldn't align with Bill, but sho ain't fo Corey. I sure as f*ck ain't on either dude's "side". It seems like a big issue is that peeps are "taking sides"?

I mean I almost feel like I'd be categorized as "against" the "community"...even though I feel like I'm trying to make it better.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Alright...trying to defend a friend/offer some info here: His actions aren't from the "left hand" path that he admittedly explored. In fact, the thing I love him most, that I thought made him a valuable injection into the community, is that he is always open and honest when he is being self-serving and attention seeking. If you watch (or directly talk to him, which he invites) to him, he tells you know he is doing it. BOOM--you don't even need to "discern"...if that ain't for you...don't watch him....right???

He straight up will tell you sometimes he loves the drama...he will own any he created. IMO....maybe I'm wrong. I think he's a regular dude that like me spent all his free time immersed in the subjects and people we love to talk about. I think that he created his own religion is worse than being a satanist or of the "dark side". And i think it's hard to tag him on being on any side. That's my (pre-finishing the "gotcha" video) two cents.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,540 Times in 7,306 Posts
    I think that pretty much sums it up, Phil. People love drama. Why I asked? Maybe I was just interested to hear your take on the matter as you seem to know him and I happened to notice his interesting comment about being a "satanist". To me satanism represents what the elite asshats and Hollywood & music business are doing (with their rituals). Using dark magic against the population and working with dark forces. I don't wish to dwell in that subject as I find it unpleasant. Yet it's part of reality. If C.W. was "joking" about the dark side then good for him, but even then even it wasn't very funny. Did someone laugh? I didn't. Not that I really care, just it seems to me that many people in the alternative community seem to have skeletons in their closet. And when it comes to the shadow, yes, we all have it. That's another thing though.

I do enjoy drama too, just not the human drama in life. I have "enjoyed" way too much it. However, when I choose to indulge myself with it, it's when ever I'm in the mood to watch movies or play video games. You seemed to assume a lot from my snarky message, I wasn't implying anything like that at all.

What matters to me is truth and integrity. Unfortunately the alternative community seems to suffer from the lack of it with the likes of Goode. Yes, there is enabling, promoting, naivety and lack of discernment which gives rise to people like him. People need to have personal accountability and I do see lack of it. Goode is just a symptom and the gullible will gobble up his "information" and in the end will do nothing with it. Just another conman in this arena.

I assume that most of us here care about the truth movement or at least the truth, what ever that may be. Otherwise we wouldn't even be discussing about these things. However, ultimately these farces are just distractions or that's how I see it. There are bigger things at play and it such things are related to every single living soul on this planet. When people start to realize the magnitude of those things, it may already be too late. Sometimes I can't decide if I'm feeling more optimistic or more pessimistic, but seeing how little humans are able to change collectively, the more disappointed I have got. Yet when I look at some people I do have hope.
    Last edited by Wind, 4th June 2017 at 02:21.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Elen (4th June 2017), modwiz (4th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,540 Times in 7,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The only actual description of a real satan is found in the Book of Job. In it we see jehovah and satan as a tag team.
    I feel tempted to post this and this information may go over some people's heads, but it's okay.

"In Matthew 12:27, Jesus calls Satan “Beelzebub,” linking the devil to Beelzebub (Baal-Zebub)."

Baal = Belial "(also known as Beliar) is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts."

Belial was an Atlantean ruler...

"The earliest Atlanteans are described by Edgar Cayce as being thought projections and having a physical being in which both sexes, male and female, were present in the same 'body'. Unfortunately, however, corruption from the pure, virginal, ways of the Spirit/God soon cast a heavy cloud upon the earth.

These Atlantean thought-form 'beings' - projecting 'vibrations' of pure white light and energy - gradually began to take on a more material shape and density and began to engage upon acts of sheer self-indulgence. These physically-encased thought-form projections, through the passage of time, began to separate into two groups; those who followed the Laws of One and those that chose to follow the Sons of Belial.

The Law of One still maintained the highest standards of consciousness and were able to continue vibrating at only the very highest level of light and energy; and still remained very close and true to the one Creator/God.

The Sons of Belial, on the other hand, were only interested in the amplification of the ego, self-aggrandizement and carnal pursuits. They tried to introduce the daughters of the Law of One to the pleasures of the flesh (with some considerable success!) and did their best to try and control all the spiritual laws to enhance all their materialistic purposes.

As time passed by, many of the original members of the Law of One fell by the wayside and found it much easier to follow the dictates of the Sons of Belial than remain true to their original standards and ethics!"

Now, what does the modern society primarly focus on and promote?

None the wiser and the wheel just keeps on turning...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (4th June 2017), modwiz (4th June 2017)