Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member Morocco
    Thanks
    Cobra & Corey Goode

Back in the day when I fell for the whole ascension psy op & read/watched everything DW, fulford, etc put out, I still had the good sense to sniff out that cobra was just selling pure fantasy. To see a post of cobra & CG on an interview today gives me a goode belly laugh at my naïveté in the year 2012

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mahakasyapa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (31st May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), Melidae (31st May 2017), modwiz (31st May 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    A rumble is ill-advised and a sign we have done something stupid, IMO. This has just begun and there is time and room for people to decide how our future unfolds. A rumble is just old patterns being fed.
    The only rumble is of the mansplaining of bromancers all thinking along with their wilcocks.
    He #1 said, then He#2 said, then He#1 said and then He#3 repeated what both said, then He #4 knew it was all the truth and argued with He #5 who tried to be skeptical in the best way..........

How do you examine the evidence of something that is inherently PARAnormal??

back when a few reporters took a look at the sorry state of UFO conventions in the United States, and wondered whether UFOlogy as a field had finally come to an end, some of the best minds in the world were meeting behind close doors on the other side of the Atlantic, having serious discussions about a subject which is still regarded as a form of deranged entertainment by the majority of mainstream media.

Those who were invited to participate didn't have to waste time convincing the audience about the reality of the phenomenon; nor was this a reunion of 'true believers' spinning yarns of contact with benevolent Space Brothers or malevolent alien invaders (and they were certainly NO Kodachrome slides of child mummies displayed on cheap glass showcases!). The multinational team of scientists and members of the military gathered at the CAIPAN workshop, sponsored by the French space agency CNES, were gathered in the city of Paris on the second weekend of July of 2014, because they were already convinced UFOs are more than fodder for the supermarket tabloids. But more than that, they were keenly aware of an utterly embarrassing realization for those who claim to be 'professional UFOlogists': That almost 70 years after Kenneth's Arnold seminal sighting in June of 1947, we still don't know $#!t about what UFOs *are*.

Which was precisely the point of Jacques Vallee's participation during the CAIPAN workshop. "Suppose the so-called Disclosure happened tomorrow," Vallee proposes at the beginning of his presentation titled A Strategy for Research; were that to occur, and the press actually began to take the subject seriously and ask UFOlogists for information about the phenomenon, "we would be unable to answer a number of very basic questions."

By getting back to basics, Vallee is setting forth a number of very straightforward and logical questions highlighting our monumental ignorance about the phenomenon:

Are there global patterns in the data?
    What are the physical facts of the phenomenon?
    Are there special locations where it manifests?
    What are the social and cultural factors?
    What is the impact on humans?
    What methodology is applicable?
    The most shocking aspect of the strategy proposed by Vallee, is the fact that ALL those issues can be researched today with the tools available to modern Science. UFOlogy does not require a 'Moon-shot' approach in which we have to patiently wait for the development of new technologies, in hope of one day starting to catch up with the elusive phenomenon. Parsing the databases already gathered by the few civilian groups conducting research --or the files left behind by defunct organizations, like APRO-- could begin to throw some light about patterns observed by UFOs throughout history.

So why are we not doing it?

"UFOlogy has no Ontology" says Vallee, as a phrase meant to encapsulate the stagnation of a field which is already suffering from rheumatism, even though it has barely given its first few steps. With UFOs we try to study cases by exclusion alone --"it wasn't a plane, or a balloon, or Venus, or a meteor, ergo it's an unknown"-- and until we come up with a useful methodology devoid of ideology, with which we can go beyond what UFOs aren't and start to describe what UFOs are, another 70 more years will come and go, and our children's children will still be wondering about those pesky lights in the sky.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZTymqDlbYo

There is something to all this but WHAT?
    People are having experiences and there are deep questions.
    The experiences make some true believers who then have an agenda and are vulnerable to being co-opted (ends justify means sort of justifications).
    SOME people are gathering all the info and using it for themselves against everyone else.

Has to do with abduction experience but can be generalized that IF stories are consistent, told with appropriate emotional intensity, appropriate self doubt( and some shock that others have the experience) AND the story tellers have nothing to gain, events may stretch credulity but cannot be dismissed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB6uPBCVNPc

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWLJ9nj7DM
    Last edited by Maggie, 31st May 2017 at 20:05.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2017), Aragorn (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (31st May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), modwiz (31st May 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This post is very interesting to me, TargeT. Which of the mainstream news outlets have you observed as ranking highest in use of these methods?
    They are all really good at it (this started decades ago), The US has CNN/MSNBC/FOX as "the best", but BBC & RT are right up there.. Then you have comical examples (which terrifyingly work!) from China ( CCTV ) & N.K. (KCTV) which just lie however they like because they control (most) of the internet with in their boarders so it's really hard to prove them wrong.

This is the main reason I quit watching TV (especially news) in 2005 (after I had had a bunch of exposure to the HUM-INT programs and was preparing to deploy with the BFSB). now I just reference it to see "what they are trying to get us to believe" and it's surprising how if you just take that, then look at what would be the complete opposite; you'll find far more often than not this is "closer" to the truth.

Quote Originally posted by Mahakasyapa View Post
    Cobra & Corey Goode

Back in the day when I fell for the whole ascension psy op & read/watched everything DW, fulford, etc put out, I still had the good sense to sniff out that cobra was just selling pure fantasy. To see a post of cobra & CG on an interview today gives me a goode belly laugh at my naïveté in the year 2012
    Yeah, you'd think there would be some sensitivity to how Cobra played himself out... however these M.O.'s aren't creative, the best tactic they have (and it often works) is just to shift context.. but they didn't even really do that this time.. haha.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2017), Aragorn (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (31st May 2017), Elen (31st May 2017), Melidae (31st May 2017), modwiz (31st May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    So Bill is now on to "the larger picture", and makes some nice little posts that shed light on what he (& I) think the problem is:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1156638

A new avalonian asks for a little clarity on the "mess", and he responds with this (emphasis mine):

Yes, I really understand!

Here's the super-condensed version of the saga. I believe this to be accurate.

Corey Goode was an Avalon member for a long time.

After he was interviewed in Sept-Oct 2014, he left the forum, became critically hostile to Avalon, and then very grossly embellished his previous story, seeking out David Wilcock to assist
    . Researcher and author Michael Salla has also promoted Corey's story. Many details of the story are generally held to be ridiculous and fantastical, and other parts plagiarized.

Wilcock and Gaia TV have now turned this (and Corey) into a money-making golden goose
    that they cannot afford to kill, unless the goose ceases to be an asset.

Genuine whistleblowers and careful researchers are now being in danger of being marginalized in the context of a marketing wave of populist comic-book promotion.

There is growing evidence that nefarious forces are at play, not just one person's [what some people see as] sociopathy.
    Then the new poster wonders about pre-Corey Wilcock, as she wasn't familiar, so he responds thusly:

Bulletpoint summary of David Wilcock: (bearing in mind that some of this is my personal opinion, but I do know quite a lot about him)

He's done a lot of good work. He has a very high intellect, is very articulate, and a huge ability to retain and recall data. He is also a good author.

Kerry Cassidy and I did quite a lot (in Project Camelot) to bring him to prominence back in 2007-8
    . Although he was already a known figure, he was at that time talented, modest, and a little unsure of himself in some ways. He was also very supportive of Camelot in that period, and we appreciated that.

Many people on the net (and many here on the forum) will say that his ego and desire for fame has grown since then to the degree that he is respected and liked quite a lot less.

Money has always been important to him. As long ago as 2009, he would not speak at a conference for less than $5,000.

There's one thread (started by Weezer) where she documents how she was defrauded by him out of $10,000.

There are many other Avalon threads about him (search for 'Wilcock' in thread titles). Many point out that he has stated and predicted many things that are not true, or have not come about, all of which he appears to brush off.
    I think EVERYONE agrees on the "green" issue...there's not a ton of mystery or even that much contraversy about that.

I believe the "red" issue is a common concern of the "community" that warrants discussion and I will praise Bill here for doing that....HOWEVER....the thing I've been going on about since even before Corey is demonstrated by the (CG) bold purple highlight.

In his characterization of CG, his narrative goes: Corey was just a poster, happened to get interviewed, and after that is what's worth noting. I personally thought it was blatantly obvious (to anyone on the forums back then, or anyone who considered a themselves a "serious researcher" and went back to look) the import of what he glosses over (ie the hype he created over his super-secret whistleblower)...but I was wrong about that, it's not really as obvious as i thought...and again, I guess I could be wrong, but I feel it is as or actually MORE important than the aftermath

And I know that the handful here that participate on these types of threads (that I've been making ad nauseum since that time) have actually heard me say it a million times...but I'm finding out that a lot of people miss that point, and folks that weren't immersed as some of us were couldn't have possibility gotten it, so I'm laying it out again for posterity.

And I think it's particularly interesting in contrast to the 2nd purp highlight, where Bill takes partial responsibility for David Wilcock's fame...which back in those days was considered a "good thing" as he was bringing some solid stuff to the table in the eyes of a lot of people.

To be clear, I think Bill laying things out as concisely as he is, and steering the conversation to what he considers important is great...but I am calling him on my perception that he is (subtly, effectively) changing the narrative, and in the process contributing to or even creating to more of a "problem in the community" than famous bluebirds (and maybe even david willya-look-at-my-cock) could ever be**.

**ADDED....well, at least to the people who pay attention to Bill and/or the characters he has a hand in "bringing to prominence"
    Last edited by donk, 3rd June 2017 at 05:46.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2017), Aragorn (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), Gio (31st May 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    A Jordan Sather reply >

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), Gio (31st May 2017), JRS (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    I watched the video of him you posted, I had read a bunch about hte web bot predictions; pretty interesting guy; he's one of the few from this "list of supporters" I would take seriously so far.

For someone "new to the scene" you sure seem to have some built up angst against mr hat... (though that's a pretty common theme on this forum, as it's what the inception was based on, so maybe just collateral damage?)

I still don't see a team, just people agreeing on the obvious, so not sure what denial is needed. I thought we were agreeing to disagree on that one?

You say you see "psyops" patterns, I don't; I see sloppy interviews with stumbling hesitant participants (bill ryan, I don't get how people think he's some great orator) that have minimal editing and production behind them and a few people agreeing with the ideas put forward via written statement (aka, zero effort). I know you have some military background, I do too, mine happens to be Light infantry (attached as signal), Signal and Intelligence.. I worked for a BFSB (battle field surveillance battalion) for years and knew the hum-int guys and their methods.. and I'm not seeing it at all, it's too sloppy; we were always very smooth and understood the need for that "first impression" to lock in the perspective of the assets.. Gia TV is the embodiment of that.

Dr Greer leverages high production just like gia tv does.. those two much more fit the MO of psyops.. high production, cult like belief systems (the whole "no proof" thing doesn't matter) NLP everywhere you look and rarely a coherent idea put forward in full with logical fallacies behind every pronoun (this part is important, it allows the asset to build in their mind what ever they'd like about you; and since you secured that all important first impression it almost always goes in your favor), and it just oozes "money" when viewed... this is far closer to the standard MO for churches, for government narrative pushes etc etc...

I guess I see the complete opposite, so what am I suppose to deny again? have you denied being on team corey?
    T, I'm just jiggling you since you didn't explicitly say, "I'm not on Darth HatMan's team" especially since it sounded like you helped with the Koolaid.

If anything, I'm auditioning for ring announcer. But, if you want to make me, at the tender age of 68, one of Corey's Kids, if there is money involved, I'm down with it.

I'm now on to it being a managed Dialectic, i.e. WWE event where the fans think it is real and management knows the score.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    A rumble is ill-advised and a sign we have done something stupid, IMO. This has just begun and there is time and room for people to decide how our future unfolds. A rumble is just old patterns being fed.
    What else is new? The alt-world gets played over and over...this maybe is a bigger over.

A point Dolan makes: if you go to one of these seances, how believing and gullible the large majority is. Sheep to be shorn. There are not any saviours here, you gotta save yourself. Grow the f**k up and get on with it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2017), Aragorn (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Donk, as to Wilcock "demanding" $5K for an appearance, that's the way the biz has to be run.

If you are the main attraction, and you do not demand a fair cut of the action, the promoter will gobble up your part. The sheep being shorn for tickets will not save any money. This is a business! I say this as my son is in the music management biz, and it is the same animal. There is usually much less money to be shared after expenses than most folks think based on ticket prices.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    I messed up on the highlight, I only wanted the first sentence, I certainly don't think Bill's example of the $5k is very revelatory of anything beyond the super obvious.

I really don't care about the money, especially specific dollar amounts...my point was the problematic side of any cash involved in the disclosing of information is something I think we ALL agree upon for the most part, and no one is changing their idea whether it's justifiable or not, which may be an area some disagree on. I certainly don't think it's interesting to talk about and tried to relay that in my post

Apologies for any confusion.
    Last edited by donk, 1st June 2017 at 04:13.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2017), Aragorn (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I messed up on the highlight, I only wanted the first sentence, I certainly don't think Bill's example of the $5k is not very revelatory of anything beyond the super obvious.

I really don't care about the money, especially specific dollar amounts...my point was the problematic side of any cash involved in the disclosing of information is something I think we ALL agree upon for the most part, and no one is changing their idea whether it's justifiable or not, which may be an area some disagree on. I certainly don't think it's interesting to talk about and tried to relay that in my post

Apologies for any confusion.
    Ok, np.

But again, I think everyone is missing that DW, at least, in Wisdom Teachings is exposing hard, verifiable facts that one can research. CG mostly isn't and BR is so busy running his koolaid stand to investigate DW's points at all, he just blows shade.

I'm like Joe Friday on the old show Dragnet, "just the facts, ma'am." Choosing up sides is plain stupid. Even the bad guys will tell you things of value. As Yogi said, "you can observe a lot just by watching."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    I don't see you doing a lot of watching, it seems like you are deflecting the conversation towards "facts" you find interesting...missing the "fact" that some of us don't see everyone as a "good or bad" guy...or treat this as wrestling match in a circus (though it can be seen that way as well)

This thread is about Bill's disclosure of information on Corey Goode. Some of the "facts" you are rehashing may have some revelance somehow, but certainly not to my post you were speaking to

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2017), Aragorn (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I don't see you doing a lot of watching, it seems like you are deflecting the conversation towards "facts" you find interesting...missing the "fact" that some of us don't see everyone as a "good or bad" guy...or treat this as wrestling match in a circus

This thread is about Bill's disclosure of information on Corey Goode. Some of the "facts" you are rehashing may have some revelance somehow, but certainly not to my post you were speaking to
    True. The WWE stuff is for fun. Some of the stuffed shirts here don't have much since of humor. I joke a lot and it tends to p*ss off folks.

I deal in items I can verify or not; if your opinion points me to something I can use, great, I'll use it. If you give me your blue sky opinion on something, I won't.

I repeat things because folks maybe haven't read the few things I've "verified" (in quotes as nothing is 100%, the better ones are above 70%) in other threads.

Nobody is all black or white, all shades of gray, same with high probability state facts.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    A Jordan Sather reply >

Felt like it was time for me to step in...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), Mahakasyapa (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017), PurpleLama (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    True. The WWE stuff is for fun. Some of the stuffed shirts here don't have much since of humor. I joke a lot and it tends to p*ss off folks.

I deal in items I can verify or not; if your opinion points me to something I can use, great, I'll use it. If you give me your blue sky opinion on something, I won't.

I repeat things because folks maybe haven't read the few things I've "verified" (in quotes as nothing is 100%, the better ones are above 70%) in other threads.

Nobody is all black or white, all shades of gray, same with high probability state facts.
    So you're derailing this thread to bring attention to DW's verifiable facts? That is a friggin joke...you must crack yourself up, eh?
    Last edited by donk, 1st June 2017 at 04:05.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), modwiz (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post

Hey Dumpy. The Tent is a place to discuss other threads. It is also frequented by more than one wizard and you will be punching at your own weight. This thread is now group therapy and important for its participants. Some more than others but, the feelings generated are VALID ones and need to be honored. This is not a thread for testing people's humor. Nuff said?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st June 2017), Elen (1st June 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)