Page 1 of 65 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

BR's disclosure on CG

I purposely chose to de-sensentialize the title of this thread as I am NOT intending to just draw attention for attention's sake...I feel this is a worthy topic of discussion here, especially among the more veteran members (hat tip to dreamtimer in a thread i didn't want to derail...but she DID say it may be of interest ):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ut-Corey-Goode

I particularly love this gem in the concluding paragraph, and suggest it become a forum motto:

"I'm no-one's enemy here. But, I am a friend of the truth. (And, fully on record, so is Kerry Cassidy." -Bill Ryan

I was curious as to what our friend TargeT was pointing to in his post, as it is on a private thread?

ADDED: Besides the fun and nostalgia...there are serious issues to discuss, including this from Octavusprime, who I will completely confirm:

"It should be noted that "Gaia" is all over facebook. It always comes up as a suggested page for me. Gaia.tv pushes alot of Wilcox and Corey. Random people I'm friends with on facebook "like" it. So it is being very well funded and pushed hard on social media.
    Parent Post"

....it scares the sh!t out of whenever I see it (which is way too often to my liking) and whic of my totally rando friends that "like" Gaia......
    Last edited by donk, 26th April 2017 at 12:21.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Fred Steeves (26th April 2017), heyokah (26th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017), sandy (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    On our dear TOT, since arriving, I have seen BR be called an outright and left liar. Now insert CG instead of BR.

Makes for an interesting thread, had no interaction or connection with BR so no comment.
    Little to no interaction or connection with CG but got to observe his rise to fame as such and rise imo of his consciousness and give DW ( David Wilcock ) kudos for his journey and awakening of people during his journey, seen Gaia hitting my FB feed also and have shared it a couple of times, is that part of disclousure or manipulation, not that aware of Gaia's content but from what I have heard there is some xlent viewing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    What exactly of Corey (and DW's) message do you hope your friends receive when you are spreading it?

From what I understand, they put out a LOT of content, all of which is difficult for me to consume...I couldn't read too much of "goodETxSG" stuff BEFORE he was forum-famous. You often ask others for nuggets of long videos to get an idea of what to expect...so I'm doing that to you now: what would you hope one would get from CG's story?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Lol, spread the Gaia channel which has DW and CG within it, shared because I feel there is good spiritual content, am sure besides the blue birdies, there is lots of stories to believe or not at Gaia.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Marique (30th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Here's an example what I used to have the most interest in, and what made Bill's disclosure fascinating to me:

Here is a little bit of my own story with Corey Goode taken from (an edited) private conversation of mine:

Quote Posted by Omnisense
    we were both members of project avalon. some closely involved said he spent like 2 (ish) years to infiltrate avalons interviewers to interview him. after that interview he blew up with Wilcock. i was one of the only people on avalon opposing his disinformation at the time. Corey Goode said in his project avalon interview someone on the forum is infected with a sentient sovereign alien world destroying AI (How absurd). He outed me as that person later on the forum resulting in slander and discrediting amongst the sheepish flocks who believed him.

After that he went on a slander campaign against me. Going to several websites posting lies about me and bull**** that is wrong(like i emailed him some pathetic crazy email).
    I could detect his deception from the start... Knew he was compromised from the beginning, all I needed to confirm that is his disinformation about artificial intelligence.
    The supporters of PA enable Bill to deflect any responsibility for his creation of Corey's quasi-celebritydom.

He gets away with appearing to have no hand in legitimizing Corey, creating the false appearance that he some Dolan-esque credibility.

In fact, that ties into my concern...it's that "next level up" tier of researcher/whistleblower that Dolan is king (maybe Linda Moulten Howe is queen?) that I think are the most dangerous, and I see it as a level BR crafts his image to in hopes to achieve...which it appears to me that he puts David Icke in, and Wilcock himself seemed to enjoy pre-Corey, maybe His Fulford was the bridge there?

The controlled image of PA and level over discourse that is vigorously maintained gives the illusion that less discernment is required when consuming information or exchanging ideas there. The actual events as they occurred in real time were revealing to me that the surface veneer may just be dressing for something sorta sinister, and in the very least (best case scenario) dressing for a vehicle to feed his ego (I refuse to believe it is a materially lucrative endeavor as lots of peeps accuse, from the way his former wife tells it they lived barely above poverty)

I know a lot of good and seemingly legitimate people use the space (and relatively broad audience) as a platform because it's more effective most, but I can't help but see it as empowerment of the enablement which is what's most wrong with the "community" to me

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Marique (30th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    To clarify the above...omni's "I knew it was deception from the gate" stuff is what triggered me.

If that's the case, then the webmaster in charge needed to be called on his crap how he made us pretend to not know the dude's name for so long, how he made it this super secret exclusive. And so far in my wanderings through the thread, none of the faithful there want to point the glaring omissions of the recounting of how that whole situation evolved

At the time, I pushed him hard to explain his relationship with David Wilcock, as I felt it was a crucial piece off the puzzle. After all, just a few years bill was building on his own quasi-fame with his arguably (to a lot of peeps, not me) "most legitimate" whistleblower Pete Peterson with his then buddy DW at the table with them

Back then (rightly or wrongly) it painted a picture of the mechanics of these "ufologists" social relationships. I felt the internet could be a better place sharing of ideas than what I saw portrayed in "Mirage Men" as the seedy little conferences (along with newsletters and whatever else) you used to have as only outlet for exchanging ideas.

Forums give a direct line to the individuals supposedly involved first hand in these anamolous experiences that people come to them for, but it only works when the webMASTERS of a given "community" is more concerned with sharing ideas (and being openly honest) than they are their image. To me this makes the Dolans and Ryans more dangerous than Corey's, if you can't see through the bluebird sh!t, how easily can you duped by the guys that make them famous?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Fred Steeves (26th April 2017), Marique (30th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bill was motivated by Randy Maughans' Facebook post. Randy describes this as a cult. He warns people away from Contact in the Desert. He says that there are intelligence fronts as well as some decidedly non-human predators there.

It's around the corner, mid-May. There are some respected names there, i.e. Hancock. I know Jimmy Church gets all stoked about Contact.

(I'd lay a bet on DW discussing his wee willy but it's only even money...)

I'd listen to Schoch if I was going. But I can't see shelling out hundreds for it.

Yeah, TargeT. What's the 'members only' thing you recall?
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 26th April 2017 at 14:34.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Marique (30th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Well whatever it is, it's nice to see bits like this...another example of enabling but maybe someone more astute than norman (who posted it) might question bill's responsibility for Charles (leading to questioning his responsibility for creating Corey):

The gloves need to come off about everything in the truthersphere. Years of additive synthesis have made it into nearly white noise.

On David Wilcock, his security protocol is pathetically weak, even if he's still a genuine bloke being fooled. His method has been to collect info from several so called white hat insiders and keep bits of it to himself to use as validation keys for new 'leakers'. How simple is that to hack ? I'll leave it to your imagination.

I looked for the old Charles threads a few weeks ago but couldn't find them. I wanted to confirm true of not whether Corey was singled out by Charles. Anyway, I only have a vague memory of the lists of questions we as a group asked Charles. I'd like to know how many of the topics in the questions fit with the topics of the Corey Goode story now a few years later. I think I can remember a few matches. I hope I don't have to explain at great length my thinking here.
    He puts responsibility on the participants, as if their (our) enabling is a bad thing but the leader isn't enabling at all, dear bill just provides the opportunity for it, he's providing a service...seriously, am I wrong to think this way??

I know I can't be only individual to see an out in the open phenomenon like I'm trying to describe, but I guess I could be seeing/creating something that isn't really there (tilting at windmills )...please, someone be brutally honest with me and set me straight

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think you've made a great case for enabling, donk. I think there's been a pattern. And this could be a sort of attempt to get out from under that. If he's exposing now, he looks like less of an enabler. And of course he's controlling the narrative of how things unfolded. I think you already made your case in other threads.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    That thread caught my attention as well Phil, small world!

After a Goode long period of relative dormancy, I see our local mirage man is at it again. I wonder if his old "Aviary" buds are lurking behind the scenes on this whole sham, just like his behind the scenes (hello Rick Doty for instance?) "Team of Five" buds during the big Serpo rollout. You know something that just occurred to me? Corey's rather unlikely and meteoric rise to alt media stardom, very closely resembles Mirage Man's unlikely and meteoric rise to alt media stardom back in '06.

Another similarity: The ramblings of the "Anonymous" whistle blower backing Serpo, were presented and swallowed whole without a single shred of evidence by the hungry and ever gullible UFO audience, just like Corey's ramblings

Here's another one: People don't just rise like the Phoenix from utter obscurity without help, you must have the blessings of certain gatekeepers. Mirage Man had Jerry Pippen, and Corey has David Wilcock. Of course it runs a lot deeper than that, these guys are all just puppets in the end helping feed the ever ongoing meme machine.

Anyway, what these things *do* have useful to offer, is continuing demonstrations on how vital discernment really is. I see people involved in a certain Project, good people at that, patting each other on the back all the time for their well honed discernment skills, all the while worshipping at the altar of a deceiver of the first order. That's just the way it is here below, as it is out there above. I've finally learned to accept that.

But you know what? I've come to the conclusion that people just don't really care about this subject any more. And I'm not even talking about just our local quazi celebrity either. Even though this deceptive narrative continues to refresh and reinvent itself for cloaking purposes, it's dated, yesterday's news. Move along, nothing to see here folks. Besides, anyone who has the potential to start grasping the importance of understanding this repeated pattern already has, the vast majority will simply continue kneeling to the softly spoken magic spells.

Again, that's just the way it is...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 26th April 2017 at 15:31.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), ArtyCarl (27th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts

Statement

In my personal opinion, this thread at Project WhatsItsNameAgain is just one more manifestation of Bill Ryan's vindictiveness. Caring about the truth has nothing to do with it. In fact, coming out of the keyboard of Bill Ryan — a man known for his great skill in manipulating, spin doctoring and lying by omission — such a statement is pretty much bound to become the joke of the year.

Corey was outed a long time ago already — long before Bill Ryan took a stance in the Simon Parkes affair, even — so why does The Man With The Hat™ bother to make an open statement about Corey again right now? It's very simple: Bill Ryan had a feud going on with Corey, and Corey did indeed post lots of defaming stuff — true or false — both about Bill Ryan himself and about Project Avalon on his personal blog.

Corey claimed to have been sent a hard copy of a 72-page FBI file on Bill Ryan, of which I have personally seen a few excerpts — not the whole thing, but excerpts, related to financial affairs and bank accounts in the Cayman Islands. If those documents were false — which is possible, even though I'm not convinced of that — then I imagine that Corey would have created those himself. Corey was no stranger to spinning and lying either, and Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum has confirmed this to me in an e-mail exchange I had with her during the course of 2016.

Either way, the very existence of that (alleged) FBI file on Bill Ryan that Corey had been sent must have had at least some roots in reality, because from the moment that Bill Ryan heard about this — as I gather, it was Corey's wife Stacy who spilled the beans on that over at Avalon, in a fit of anger over having had her post censored (and I don't believe Bill Ryan's explanation about not having had the time to notify Stacy of that) — he went into a frenzy, and his own moderators were complaining that he became so obsessed with it that they couldn't really work with him anymore at that point in time. I have seen an e-mail from one of his (now former) moderators about that too.

Bill Ryan is a vindictive man. We all know that. Among other things, that's why he passed on Malc's and my private e-mail addresses — and my legal name — to Simon Parkes, so that Parkes could harass us with the threat of a lawsuit. It is also why The Man With The Hat™ attempted to destroy Christine Anderson's reputation over the fact that she had "deserted" from his kingdom. On top of that, Bill Ryan is also an obsessive-compulsive narcissist, which is why he tried to get bsbray to edit out his (Bill Ryan's) name from an already old post by Lord Sidious — and everywhere that post had been quoted, and all under the table, without that the rest of the staff of The One Truth were to find out — in which The Lord Of The Nuggets™ had espoused his (then-held) opinion that Bill Ryan would have been working for the alphabet spooks.

Oh, and the smartphone screenshot that The Man With The Hat™ is showing there on that thread and of which he says that it comes from an Avalon member who was in contact with Corey is nothing new either. Said Avalon member is none other Shane Bales, alias The Ruiner. Shane had already showed that screenshot to one of the moderators of The One Truth back at the time when Corey was still here. And we all know Shane's credibility, right?

Just like Corey Goode, Simon Parkes and Bill Ryan, Shane is a very talented storyteller, and to a Machiavellian, it is trivial to present something out of context as "evidence" — something which I have personally seen Bill Ryan himself do as well, when he wanted me to believe that he had not fired Hazel or anyone else from the Avalon moderator team, and which he later on obviously forgot about, when he openly admitted on his forum that he had, indeed, fired Hazel.

The bottom line is that everyone already long knows that Corey's information is not to be trusted. We here at The One Truth have caught Corey red-handed at telling lies about the staff here. Just before Corey left The One Truth, he told Malc that "the entire moderator team had been infiltrated with Ruiner followers". "The entire moderator team" at the time was made up of only three people: Malc, bsbray and myself. And neither of us had ever even looked at the Ruiner material beyond what was necessary to moderate that thread. We knew Shane was full of it, just as we knew that Corey was full of it.

I have also compared notes with Christine Anderson on account of Corey, and she confirmed that Corey is a fantasist and that he likes to put a dramatic spin on things. It was Bill Ryan who launched Corey into his celebrity status long before Wilcock started riding that wagon, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, then.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), ArtyCarl (27th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), heyokah (26th April 2017), Jengelen (29th April 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Well I find it interesting to talk about because it is important on the "as above, so below" level. This here is an alternative news platform, and this episode is something we all directly experienced together.

As I received a little affirmation that I'm not completely making shit up, the next step is to use it to step up to the next level...which would be to find ways to hold the "leader" accountable. Also to figure out to mor easily discern that "higher tier" more sophisticated level of bullish!tter.

I had backed away from my internet interactions as I wasn't getting anywhere in my exploration of that second idea with a friend on his platform that I thought it important to be able to connect to, as we agree on most things (cw chanter). But there's a level of "authority" that each individual accepts, a dividing line on where we get personally insulted when our understanding of reality is challenged

There's a spectrum, my line was the black and white of the paper of record and scholarly documents and intelligent sounding transmission of information. Then I hit the david icke and intro to this community and I took it personally that some of the scientific and historical "dogma" of popular culture (even taught in school) were lies and so my self perception of my "open-mindedness" expanded to "brains falling out" consumption of anything that resonated

And yes, the project was the ultimate to learn better discernment...until it irritated that generally it wasn't any different than the "mainstream", it just had more people that drew their line further into the fringe. I think now we are experiencing a mainstream moving of the line moving out, concurrent with a flooding of our awareness with "information"

Ultimately it required a species wide emotional maturity growth, and why I stick with this story is because if we can't find workable to this solution with a self proclaimed "awake and aware" crowd that's proven to be a step ahead on the mainstream in th game (so below)...how we can hope to expose the "as above" leaders...let alone their disinfo agents and ultimately their controllers??

I like to think it's possible and that we're chipping away. "You may say that I'm dreamer", but I guess I feel like I got nothing better to do...at least at the moment I type this anyway. In reality, I'd be embarrassed that anyone outside these forums would find me spending any time thusly

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), heyokah (26th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [...]

I had backed away from my internet interactions as I wasn't getting anywhere in my exploration of that second idea with a friend on his platform that I thought it important to be able to connect to, as we agree on most things (cw chanter). But there's a level of "authority" that each individual accepts, a dividing line on where we get personally insulted when our understanding of reality is challenged

There's a spectrum, my line was the black and white of the paper of record and scholarly documents and intelligent sounding transmission of information. Then I hit the david icke and intro to this community and I took it personally that some of the scientific and historical "dogma" of popular culture (even taught in school) were lies and so my self perception of my "open-mindedness" expanded to "brains falling out" consumption of anything that resonated
    Well, it would be presumptuous of me to pretend that I'm speaking for everyone here, but whereas I myself am concerned, I too have once fallen into that trap, Brother. You wake up one day, realizing that the mainstream is just shamelessly pulling your leg, and so you turn to "the alternative sources", and you start consuming all of that stuff almost at face value. But then you still need to discover that those alternative sources are just as deceptive, and that it's not all down to disinformation agents running amok.

The so-called alternative community's greatest problem is itself. We have to let go of the "black & white" thinking and develop some discernment. And that takes time — for some more than for others. And once you get there, then that still doesn't mean that you can't ever get fooled again. Deception is everywhere. But at the very least, one can learn not to place one's eggs in anybody's basket. The Truth (with an uppercase initial) lies within, and we don't need any gurus or storytellers. We have to stop being an audience and start becoming a community. Together we make a difference.

If you look around at the forums here at The One Truth, you will find loads of older threads — primarily from before the middle of 2015 — with stuff that's simply too ludicrous to be taken seriously, substantiated with nothing but defunct YouTube links, or YouTube links from questionable sources, or links to tabloid-like websites, or links to a website run by someone suffering from severe paranoid delusion, et al.

Storytellers have it easy, because they can come up with woo-woo stuff that the gullible will believe, and/or with stuff that sounds just pseudo-scientific enough to lend at least a modicum of credibility before the (supposed) skeptics. David Wilcock is good at that sort of stuff. Someone like Simon Parkes is very bad at it, but his audience doesn't seem to care much, because they're interested in the woo-woo factor of reptilians and mantises and Djinn and shadow people and whatever else he can come up with.

And yes, the project was the ultimate to learn better discernment...until it irritated that generally it wasn't any different than the "mainstream", it just had more people that drew their line further into the fringe. I think now we are experiencing a mainstream moving of the line moving out, concurrent with a flooding of our awareness with "information"

Ultimately it required a species wide emotional maturity growth, and why I stick with this story is because if we can't find workable to this solution with a self proclaimed "awake and aware" crowd that's proven to be a step ahead on the mainstream in th game (so below)...how we can hope to expose the "as above" leaders...let alone their disinfo agents and ultimately their controllers??
    I don't think that they would — on average — be one step ahead of the mainstream. It's more like they're in a different room, but still on the same floor, and just as unable to find the staircase to the next floor.

I like to think it's possible and that we're chipping away. "You may say that I'm dreamer", but I guess I feel like I got nothing better to do...at least at the moment I type this anyway. In reality, I'd be embarrassed that anyone outside these forums would find me spending any time thusly
    Well, my opinion may be biased, but it is my impression that as an "alternative community" forum, The One Truth is one of the most level-headed ones out there — or at least, we are now, because we too have had to learn and grow. We have open minds, but we're not really blind believers anymore. The thrill-seekers, the guru-seekers and the emotionally immature have already long left the forum, and the level-headed members have remained.

I think we're on the right path, or that is to say, at least on account of truth-seeking. For some, there's still quite a bit of work to be done on account of themselves as people. Being aware of the deception isn't the same thing as being enlightened and/or becoming a better human being.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), ArtyCarl (27th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Maggie (26th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017), Zebowho (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't think that they would — on average — be one step ahead of the mainstream. It's more like they're in a different room, but still on the same floor, and just as unable to find the staircase to the next floor.
    Well, my opinion may be biased, but it is my impression that as an "alternative community" forum, The One Truth is one of the most level-headed ones out there — or at least, we are now, because we too have had to learn and grow. We have open minds, but we're not really blind believers anymore. The thrill-seekers, the guru-seekers and the emotionally immature have already long left the forum, and the level-headed members have remained.

I think we're on the right path, or that is to say, at least on account of truth-seeking. For some, there's still quite a bit of work to be done on account of themselves as people. Being aware of the deception isn't the same thing as being enlightened and/or becoming a better human being.
    I think you make an excellent point here.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts

Hey man you know me, I'll discuss the big mind f**k/psychological operations/magickal workings/reality manipulations/what have you) til the cows come home. I truly find it one of, if not *the* most fascinating topic of study and discussion out there. Here's the thing though. You know that weird questioning look on someone's face whom you're talking to, where you find yourself wondering "do you even understand English?" That "look" when on this subject is the look of a glass ceiling being bumped up against.

Yes forum people are a step or two ahead of the mainstream, but as you have noted the barriers and conditioning remain very well entrenched, just at a relatively higher level. I've seen forums in general get better at weeding out their heroes, the authority figures they depend on for their opinions and information, but it's really tough whittling down that last one or two until it's down to just the self. That's where things get spooky. So they get it down to one or two, David Icke and Bill Ryan would be a common last heroic duo "truth disseminators" to hang onto for dear life (like Jesus or Darwin).They are *not* going to let go of either one of those last two life rafts, no matter the evidence placed before them. Their personal grounding cannot support that, they need security, that reassurance, and yes, that authority figure in their lives. And like in "The Matrix", they will fight to keep it that way.

That's why I seldom give a s**t to go there any more, it's no different than trying to convince a Trump acolyte that he is not who they think he is (or who they want/need him to be) either. Almost every time the person has to either see it on their own, then face it on their own. If Person X is unable to even see the minor league Trump/Ryan as above so below, how are they going to possibly set their aims higher than that? Crawl before walk, before run.

Again it's quite possibly one of the most important topics out there, so let's see where it goes shall we? By the way, good to see you back around Phil

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), ArtyCarl (27th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Maggie (26th April 2017), Myst (26th April 2017)