Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 64653545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Well said dreamtimer

Target I think misinterpreted Fred's point, my view of you is like a lot of PA peeps you miss or dismiss or ignore a lot of what I see as blatant obvious hypocracy and/or irresponsibility

Him using Corey as a case study the way he has is to me a case study in itself to the creation of "alt media whistleblower celebrities", which is how he (and Kerri) gained fame AFTER he himself WAS ONE with Serpo story he continues to stand by

Throw in "Mirage Men" revealing his relationship with Richard Doty (among others), and your pick of the other dramatic episodes he discloses if his researching adventures, and it just drives me crazy how this whole Corey thing almost constantly isolates CG like he can be examined in a vacuum. Wilcock gets mentioned but hardly analyzed in comparison. And the rest of the cast and crew around these types of the production somehow get no part of the responsibility

The problems Corey revealed of the community has been beaten to death and should have been obvious anyway to the least discerning among us. Lost in the mix is the ability to study the dynamics of how a Corey gets created/attention
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks. I predict there are a few who have some stuff you can use, TargeT. Alas, I don't personally. There's stuff here no doubt...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Well said dreamtimer

Target I think misinterpreted Fred's point, my view of you is like a lot of PA peeps you miss or dismiss or ignore a lot of what I see as blatant obvious hypocracy and/or irresponsibility
    I wear a military uniform to work every day.. I'm very good at dissembling... don't take my camouflage too seriously...

But on another note.. I see yet don't care. Bill is a side show charlatan (maybe currently, did he used to be more?) at worst IMO, I can honestly say I've watched maybe 2 of his interviews.. and 1 was the Charles stuff that got me into alt forums in the beginning.

I wrote him off so long ago I'm a bit surprised at the vehemence expressed here.. how is bill anything but a participant in a tiny corner of the internet little influence, maybe none out side of PA? am i missing something?

I know there is definitely some past actions that need to be more clearly owned up to (all the false Prophets)... but recently?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,462 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    I never paid attention to what I considered "forum drama" at the time and I've never been interested in UFO stuff so I've huge huge gaps of knowledge on bill, his involvement (spearheading?) of serpio, charles, inelia, I think there's a few more?

I was introduced to this community via Charles youtube videos with bill.... he's repeated that pattern many times, I personally cannot think of one credible person he's put forward on his own.
    You say this and expect us to take you with credibility?
    You have all the credibility of a flat tyre.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    flat tyre.
    Hmm, had 2 of those last night, delicious.. but at $8 for 22 ounces it seems a bit steep.

I'm headed to des moines in a few hours with an overnight in chicago on the way... I expect beer will be cheaper there.

As for my credibility on statements about myself... well, who would you find more credible? haha, I have 6,000+ posts on PA that anyone can search and "catch me" (supporting bill, or blue avians, or talking a bout my love for US foreign policy or any other thing you may choose to attribute to me), plenty of "proof" in that pudding.

The balls in your court sid, channel that anger, use the dark side, go forth and find the evidence of my... what ever it is your accusing me of!

*/cue dramatic music/*

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), heyokah (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

Lightbulb

I wear a military uniform to work every day.. I'm very good at dissembling... don't take my camouflage too seriously...

But on another note.. I see yet don't care. Bill is a side show charlatan (maybe currently, did he used to be more?) at worst IMO, I can honestly say I've watched maybe 2 of his interviews.. and 1 was the Charles stuff that got me into alt forums in the beginning.

I wrote him off so long ago I'm a bit surprised at the vehemence expressed here.. how is bill anything but a participant in a tiny corner of the internet little influence, maybe none out side of PA? am i missing something?

I know there is definitely some past actions that need to be more clearly owned up to (all the false Prophets)... but recently?
    You may (claim to) see it as some dude with a little forum in a tiny demographic, I see it as one of the biggest cults in the locale I spend my free time. The cult to bill's personality was recently overtaken by the one to CG/DW's...which sprang from Bill's

Talking about them in a vacuum is a problem to me. To me, the relationships amongst the big fish in this small pond is much more important and interesting to talk about than the minutiae cult CG/DW's beliefs and behaviors.

And beyond that, the ability these "community leaders" to get such momentum and attention from stories and ideas and patterns that require so much cognitive dissonance of seemingly intelligent and discerning people is the underlying truth beneath the breaking down of any these guys' narrative

Hmm, had 2 of those last night, delicious.. but at $8 for 22 ounces it seems a bit steep.

I'm headed to des moines in a few hours with an overnight in chicago on the way... I expect beer will be cheaper there.

As for my credibility on statements about myself... well, who would you find more credible? haha, I have 6,000+ posts on PA that anyone can search and "catch me" (supporting bill, or blue avians, or talking a bout my love for US foreign policy or any other thing you may choose to attribute to me), plenty of "proof" in that pudding.

The balls in your court sid, channel that anger, use the dark side, go forth and find the evidence of my... what ever it is your accusing me of!

*/cue dramatic music/*

Seriously?? 6000 posts may not be you directly "supporting" Bill, but it sure is enabling his platform. Implied consent that he maintains it responsibility and you feel it has credibility
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I think the people who have been personally used, physically and/or financially will differ with the idea of sideshow charlatan. There are a lot of them, which you wouldn't know TargeT since you weren't paying attention.

When the flow keeps coming, and we're not talking about people making money or seeking fame, it's worth examining.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (20th July 2017), Paloma (20th July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    You may (claim to) see it as some dude with a little forum in a tiny demographic, I see it as one of the biggest cults in the locale I spend my free time. The cult to bill's personality was recently overtaken by the one to CG/DW's...which sprang from Bill's
    Talking about them in a vacuum is a problem to me. To me, the relationships amongst the big fish in this small pond is much more important and interesting to talk about than the minutiae cult CG/DW's beliefs and behaviors.
    If CG/DW aren't the big fish.. you think Bill is?

I guess I view this from an economic standpoint.. the activity behind CG is organized and has massive reach, bill does not. but bill is the big fish? I guess I don't understand that part.

And beyond that, the ability these "community leaders" to get such momentum and attention from stories and ideas and patterns that require so much cognitive dissonance of seemingly intelligent and discerning people is the underlying truth beneath the breaking down of any these guys' narrative
    I thought that inherently protected people from this type of material (the obvious... lacks) I also think that CG/DW have found a way to break free of that with the cult like approach and mixing of spirituality/UFO/Alt (which should not be mixed IMO).

again, how is anything bill is doing currently comparable to that? have you seen the amount of content being created around this minutiae cult? it's getting pretty big.. but I may be looking at far different markers than you are.

Seriously?? 6000 posts may not be you directly "supporting" Bill, but it sure is enabling his platform. Implied consent that he maintains it responsibility and you feel it has credibility

6,462 posts

I type over 100wpm and participate on various forums, I'm a very prolific writer in the non-official/non-monetary sense. I see none of the things you attribute to my participation on PA.. Its a platform I use, and by my use I enrich it (I donate words, not money.. I feel it's a fair exchange).

Seems like your reading a bit into this.. I participate in around 8 online forums..... but your not interested in welding, car modification, electrical engineering, physics, botany nor horsemanship enough that you know me from those areas, right; do they fit into your "if you place content somewhere, you consent to everything I attribute to the platform" model?

I put content up on Youtube, but will tell anyone that asks that Google is evil and should be avoided if possible.

Which world do you live in, the real one or the ideal one?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I think the people who have been personally used, physically and/or financially will differ with the idea of sideshow charlatan. There are a lot of them, which you wouldn't know TargeT since you weren't paying attention.

When the flow keeps coming, and we're not talking about people making money or seeking fame, it's worth examining.
    I guess I'm living in "the now" corey is currently doing this, I don't think bill is currently doing this, nor do I think he ever did it to 100,000's of people (GiaTV has what, 300,000ish paying subscribers?)

I'd rather spend my time on prevention than vengeance or retribution.
    Last edited by TargeT, 20th July 2017 at 15:00.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (20th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (20th July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Hi dear TargetT, did you type that correctly, Corey is living in the now.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), TargeT (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi dear TargetT, did you type that correctly, Corey is living in the now.
    "corey is currently doing this" meaning actively taking peoples money and seeking fame, actively on a large scale missleading people with a significant amount of resources behind him.

That was a poorly worded sentence, I meant nothing positive towards corey by that, but simply to say that he (corey) seems to be more of a good focus due to his current situation and on going manipulation.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Cheers for the clarity, people could have easily labelled you pro Corey blue avian, feel that may have been a nightmarish journey for you lol.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Exactly.
    Easy to comment, but knowing what is going on is another thing.

If CG/DW aren't the big fish.. you think Bill is?

I guess I view this from an economic standpoint.. the activity behind CG is organized and has massive reach, bill does not. but bill is the big fish? I guess I don't understand that part.

I thought that inherently protected people from this type of material (the obvious... lacks) I also think that CG/DW have found a way to break free of that with the cult like approach and mixing of spirituality/UFO/Alt (which should not be mixed IMO).

again, how is anything bill is doing currently comparable to that? have you seen the amount of content being created around this minutiae cult? it's getting pretty big.. but I may be looking at far different markers than you are.

6,462 posts

I type over 100wpm and participate on various forums, I'm a very prolific writer in the non-official/non-monetary sense. I see none of the things you attribute to my participation on PA.. Its a platform I use, and by my use I enrich it (I donate words, not money.. I feel it's a fair exchange).

Seems like your reading a bit into this.. I participate in around 8 online forums..... but your not interested in welding, car modification, electrical engineering, physics, botany nor horsemanship enough that you know me from those areas, right; do they fit into your "if you place content somewhere, you consent to everything I attribute to the platform" model?

I put content up on Youtube, but will tell anyone that asks that Google is evil and should be avoided if possible.

Which world do you live in, the real one or the ideal one?

I guess I'm living in "the now" corey is currently doing this, I don't think bill is currently doing this, nor do I think he ever did it to 100,000's of people (GiaTV has what, 300,000ish paying subscribers?)

I'd rather spend my time on prevention than vengeance or retribution.
    What a load of wank.
    All I can see here is that you guess a lot and take great pride in your achievements online
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Why is that a problem for you Lord Sid

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017), heyokah (20th July 2017), sandy (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Why is that a problem for you Lord Sid
    Ego.
    Look at me look at me.
    Just like Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Your saying pride has no place, that TargetT is Bill Ryan, that ego is TargetT memo, asking just to make sure

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Elen (21st July 2017)