Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    So to borrow from outlander (and target), long story short:

It's important to discuss the "truth" of disclosure that draws the "finite intention" energy...but maybe it's more useful (and important) to understand how the concentration of that energy is directed (and where it originates from)
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    And why is all the noise he is responsible for forgotten while he's "cleaning up" what he considers noise?

*added: in fact, a lot of places I look that thing is being treated as some objective truth meter, maybe because the vaunted Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell's the get an A1 (or close) and they shove Corey and silly wackos at the bottom
    There's definitely a more personal angle that can be taken & my contributions haven't had much thought out direction other than randomly putting out ideas as they come to me.

Bill certainly has contributed to the noise, but I was really hoping to make this more of a "general" commentary with out focusing too much on the details (that, quite frankly, I see myself as leveraging names to get a message out at this point).

and honestly, I'm at a bit of a point of conflict here as I would never been on forums like this if it wasn't for the "charles" material....

I also noted the "extremely generous" grading he gave himself... I personally would have rated all mentioned much lower; however I agree with Goode's rating just based on my personal dealings with him back when he was active on the forum.

When you transmit any message publicly, in a place that begs for feedback, interactive communication...something like what Bill started with PA (discussions of his work on PC and possible access to those involved for the public) is walking that walk to me. Being able to talk to Shane (or Corey or bill or Simon...) can be the difference that makes this media truly "alternative", and Shane never shied away from that, with me anyway
    I agree, but I do feel that when ever individual names are brought up it's very easy to get caught up in the minutia of interpersonal dealings, miscommunication and other human attributes... As such I try to neither praise nor ridicule individuals (their message is fair game!).

...as long as we hold them to their own standards rather respecting the attention they command
    That's where the consumers responsibility kicks in, the attention they briefly hold is ours to give; we need to make sure it's going in a direction that aligns with our core values. (which can be done with easy simple questions like "What is my take away from this" "how does this help my situation" etc..)

So to borrow from outlander (and target), long story short:

It's important to discuss the "truth" of disclosure that draws the "finite intention" energy...but maybe it's more useful (and important) to understand how the concentration of that energy is directed (and where it originates from)
    Oh certainly, but then the majority of topics I look into are just Tangents from more important topics... I personally think the whole "disclosure" concept is a bit of a waste of time; yet here I am trying to spin it into something more useful.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    That's where the consumers responsibility kicks in, the attention they briefly hold is ours to give; we need to make sure it's going in a direction that aligns with our core values. (which can be done with easy simple questions like "What is my take away from this" "how does this help my situation" etc..)
    But to dismiss the personality as minutae takes away the data that shows that personality does exactly what he's warning against...using names/fame of others, when past experience shows he again and again himself used this very tactic himself to draw that piece of the "finite intention" that you are admitting you got sucked in by.

So I posit it that "personal detail" becomes a data point in my 'general' point, his case study is indentical to any of a number of case studies he has directly experienced/created, so why would we let (or use) him as an authority of "unlogical stories with no data" when he apparently he can't see him doing it himself?

The same can be applied to any researcher, especially at the A1 category. What evidence has Richard Dolan presented that puts him up there...and what stories does he tell have more "logic" than just "resonating with people"? I'm not saying there aren't any, that might be a nice topic for another thread...I'm just saying bill has had a catalog of examples that fit the general mold of fantastical stories that draw attention, and evidence I've seen points more to this whole episode being another, slightly more sophisticated example (the fantastical story being that Corey gained all this attention out of nowhere, absolutely no fault of the authority/words/actions of BR).

Egos and intentions do matter. I'm can't deny when Bill says he would love to see what he sees as noise genuinely go away, and that he is doing his part to educate the audience on discernment. But the data I've experienced first hand from him...his actions and non-public words and PUBLIC behavior patterns, which get so easily dismissed as ego or personality issues, lead me to a conclusion that his intentions aren't primarily on that...I mean how would he get a DJ interview?

And my point in for us to excuse, and some of us EMULATE...and I'm not accusing you of this specifically, but I do try to watch for it in myself...this behavior of using the personalities' surface issue in a way that deflects from their doing it themselves, AND from the real issue. It seems to me that Bill/PA is a COREY GENERATOR...and that's problematic when Bill Ryan becomes the authority of the "REAL" problems of the community*

In all of this noise...what points come through the most? I hear: Corey's a liar, Dolan is great, we have to learn how to tell the difference...and questioning the questioners, the lesser authorities/liars in the field is an ego/personality thing of no import

I don't want to "unite" with members of community whose logic and past actions can't be questioned, and both are seen as "superior" on the scale because of...what? They resonate as more "scientific method" driven and better at twisting logical arguments in their favor?

The scale should be graded on how much their message has been consistent with their actions, admitting to mistakes and taking responsibility for their actions. I would guess that would keep a Dolan or Farrell high on the scale. Accepting the scale for what it is, subjective to the authority transmitting it, makes it a questionable tool to me...a friggin e-meter FFS.

*using his "stand alone case study" on the problems of "truth" community is like using zengarndners writings on the problems with high ranking cult officials...there might be a LOT to learn from it, but until he owns his own part I don't think either are a good idea to use or intentionally direct "finite intention" to and expect positive results or cycles to be broken.
    Last edited by donk, 10th May 2017 at 15:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    But to dismiss the personality as minutae takes away the data that shows that personality does exactly what he's warning against...using names/fame of others, when past experience shows he again and again himself used this very tactic himself to draw that piece of the "finite intention" that you are admitting you got sucked in by.

So I posit it that "personal detail" becomes a data point in my 'general' point, his case study is indentical to any of a number of case studies he has directly experienced/created, so why would we let (or use) him as an authority of "unlogical stories with no data" when he apparently he can't see him doing it himself?

In this particular instance I don't think ignoring the personality is a good thing, because the topic centers around them... that statement was more a vague warning against logical fallacy (Ad Homeniem).

But again, we are trying to bring this away from the personalities involved and just focus on discernment... I perhaps lent a bit too much gravity to BR in that sense as I was also leveraging what I saw as the current narrative; a dichotomous conflict being much more interesting than vague platitudes about being self aware and doing personal research.

Egos and intentions do matter.
    I agree, but that's a marshy swamp to stomp around in... it's MUCH easier to analyze the message and deconstruct the data presented (for example, Bill lauds his own research abilities and says "we need to tell them how to do it" and yet has put forth Charles and Inez and all that other crap). No ego needed, a direct data driven conflict arises right there; and it's much easier to work with and explain those than the inner workings of someones head (ego and intention).

Does that make more sense as to why I'm avoiding personalities as much as possible?

*using his "stand alone case study" on the problems of "truth" community is like using zengarndners writings on the problems with high ranking cult officials...there might be a LOT to learn from it, but until he owns his own part I don't think either are a good idea to use or intentionally direct "finite intention" to and expect positive results or cycles to be broken.
    Gotta start somewhere though, right?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    So the case study on the "know myself" level for examining this "stand alone case study" Bill is engaging in has nothing too do with disclosure or even of lies...it's WHY do I believe what I believe and feel what I feel?

It's bothersome to more than just me that so many people "resonate" with Corey's writing and message. And I look at myself at why I get those feelings from Shane. And I wonder how either attract so much attention.

And I lay out the "data" that is my experience. Where we find that we all tend to use the "attention attractors" to spread our own agenda or work our personal problems or however anyone chooses to use them. And I found that "authority" has the ability to manipulate our incomplete understanding of that phenomon to achieve their own goals.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    So the case study on the "know myself" level for examining this "stand alone case study" Bill is engaging in has nothing too do with disclosure or even of lies...it's WHY do I believe what I believe and feel what I feel?
    That certainly seems like a more useful pursuit than "disclosure" in my mind....

Quote Originally posted by UfonautRadio_on_PA
    Great interview Bill. You are bringing up the most important issues hurting the dwindling credibility of Ufology. I was hoping someone would finally have the courage to take on these guys.
    When I see stuff like this I cringe a bit...

Might need to make a video about Mr Hat sooner than later.
    Last edited by TargeT, 10th May 2017 at 15:52.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Does that make more sense as to why I'm avoiding personalities as much as possible?
    I believe the avoidance of the ego/personality is attractive to the "authority" that is the scientific method approach to research, and trying to isolate that from the human reality is the cycle we are stuck in.

Integrating the "marshy swamp" into something comprehensive I think is the goal...the problem being that swamp mucks up any possibility for an isolated scientific method style study

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Integrating the "marshy swamp" into something comprehensive I think is the goal...the problem being that swamp mucks up any possibility for an isolated scientific method style study
    When conveying a message: I've had some success with one, and almost none with the other ("dry" data or walking the marsh).

One of the main reasons HRC didn't goto jail for her emails was the lack of proof on "intent"... until minds can be read (and maybe not even then) intent is just too slippery to work with & can only be shown via conjecture and other easily dismissed avenues of proof (ego & personality being the drivers of intent are similarly difficult to "show" or "prove").

I frame most things on forums from a perspective of trying to convey ideas to others, not from a personal understanding point of view (my own methods are different).

So I sacrifice for sake of improved clarity (or at least,,,,, that's my intent.... haha)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    When conveying a message: I've had some success with one, and almost none with the other ("dry" data or walking the marsh).

One of the main reasons HRC didn't goto jail for her emails was the lack of proof on "intent"... until minds can be read (and maybe not even then) intent is just too slippery to work with & can only be shown via conjecture and other easily dismissed avenues of proof (ego & personality being the drivers of intent are similarly difficult to "show" or "prove").

I frame most things on forums from a perspective of trying to convey ideas to others, not from a personal understanding point of view (my own methods are different).

So I sacrifice for sake of improved clarity (or at least,,,,, that's my intent.... haha)
    Yeah well there's the macro level. The information people experience will inform their decision of what patterns of behavior they will judge Hilary on...and information on the macro level is produced by "authority" way more than personal direct experience.

That's where the "alternative" COULD be different, you can (or should be able to) easily directly interact with the "authority" here, and so get closer to "real data".

My experience with bill is that he used "mainstream" macro tactics to draw attention (celebrity creation) and now he's using his celeb expert status in the same way

So the "alternative" audience has opportunity to try discuss the parallels, whether a there's any truth to anything I'm saying. That's what I love about this medium

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    One big problem in the alt media is precisely those who are in it not to make a living, not in it to tell their story, but to hit it rich, so to speak.

So, with the widespread promotion and availability of DouchET and Wilcock, countless people who are just waking up to the fact that things are not as we have been taught are now being propelled the worst of the woo woo somebody is coming to save us bandwagon. If you can't see the utility in the conversation that turns that around to what real data and real whistleblowers are out there, as a warning to step back and use discernment, then nothing that can be said will be heard.

Once CG gets (finally) shoved by the wayside, hopefully from among the folks following him now there will be a few who wind up being worthwhile contributors/consumers of the alt media in general. Without this conversation taking place, the en(te)rtainment will be harder for the new folks being introduced to these topics to shake.

This is like the Galactic Federation of Light 2.0, and it is far more insidious in its commercialization than the GFL ever was, we are talking millions of viewers vs tens of thousands following the old channelling.

Everyone has their personal issues with the characters and brands in play, but there is the integrity of the whole alt media movement at stake. With the advent of CG the whole world is laughing at us, so there needs to be some push back. Again, if the utility of said pushing back is difficult for you to discern, I would suggest setting your own issues aside (requiring a new level of self examination, perhaps) and taking a fresh look.

That's the thing about "know thyself", no matter how hard you try, no matter what you accomplish, there is always more, always higher or deeper, and if you ever stop and say, there I have it, you are a fool. The Fool always knows there is more he does not know, both internally and externally.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 10th May 2017 at 17:39.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Maggie (11th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017), Wind (10th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Contact in the Desert is May 19th coming up. In late April, I read a Randy Maugans piece that suggested NO ONE go to Contact in the Desert. There is a sign of some infighting perhaps with the figures in the alt media travelling show?

He said;
    IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO “CONTACT IN THE DESERT”:
    My first advice is—DON’T.
    If you must—better go shielded, and with the understanding that Goode is being promoted by forces that do NOT have your best interests at heart.
    What I sense is that some “event” may be coming where the “Spheres/Orbs” (Blue Avians) will run a disclosure scenario that is the Mother of all deceptions (MOAD).
    This may be a mass abduction scenario—just my impressions, for what it’s worth.
    The energies at Joshua Tree are dark and potent. Most of the people appearing there are, at best, just merchants of woo-woo—some are paid intelligence operatives, and some others are predators of a high and decidedly non-human order.
    It is obvious that Corey Goode is taken over—his demeanor, the incredible fantasies he is weaving, and the level at which he is being financed are RED FLAGS ON THE FIELD for all who have perception. His use of CGI in videos, on the coming websites, and in his talks are Hollywood slick—this is not the work of a few casual hobbyists.
    I have been warning about this deception since I began OffPlanet Radio in 2010. We are now in the time of Great Deception on every level. The threat from Goode and his Sphere Alliance (Blue Avians) is both an intelligence operation, and a supernatural deception that can infect at the astral level.
    I cannot warn you strongly enough to shield up and back away from this emerging cult.
    Human beings easily take deep interest and switch it to "hate". Humans can be OH so snarky concerning "exes" like ex bromance partners and ex husbands. This "in" and "out" of popularity with people, ideas and loyalties is dependable. There are permeable membranes for cults. The mechanism of cultling up with one another is on every level of social life. There is always some personality cult forming. I see it as some charisma that attracts the crowd (not permanently IMO)

A question I have about what Maugans says...have we EVER had any confirmation except the same kind of stories Corey weaves that non human orders of predators and etc. EXIST? I certainly can agree that the METAPHOR exists...for me, it is really quite inconceivable that "real humans" could inflict the pain that I see. So, I metaphorically desire to accept the idea of some demonic element "infecting". it is hard to accept that people do have such craven and unloving capacities.

But fractally, I don't see that "infection" is without a host's suitability. We are always the actors through which stray thoughts express. That means that maybe there are opportunistic "materialist" patterns which we adopt because we are IGNORAMUSES. I think I can see that ideas "infect" us a thought forms and are transmitted by allegiances to our "latest crush". Hatred of the "out crowd" goes along with "Love" of the in crowd. Any group can cohere by having "enemies" so to cement a group "others" are scapegoated regularly.

The literal concrete level of thinking and belief can switch topics but not capacity (fundamentalism as a way of LIFE). IMO ignorance is the only foe and from that trap I THINK I need protection. I shield up for stupid.

randy brought this teacher to my view...such is the wonder of the net.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2tPEJjlWgw
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th May 2017 at 18:26.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), jcocks (11th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    A question I have about what Maugans says...have we EVER had any confirmation except the same kind of stories Corey weaves that non human orders of predators and etc. EXIST? I certainly can agree that the METAPHOR exists...for me, it is really quite inconceivable that "real humans" could inflict the pain that I see. So, I metaphorically desire to accept the idea of some demonic element "infecting". it is hard to accept that people do have such craven and unloving capacities.
    I see the entirety of the "disclosure" movement as WWF (or is it called something else now, I might be dating myself)... it certainly MIMICS something that is PROBABLY a reality.. but there is almost ZERO usable data and absolutely no usable data when it comes to "reptilians" or any type of "other worldly" being.

This is why the topic gets no energy from me, I've applied a methodology that is purely logic based and doesn't have much room for emotion or "wanting to believe".. I still will read some of the stuff in that arena but I put it squarely in the category of entertainment with possible "knowledge" to be gained from a broader view of it all rather than the specific details of orbs or spheres or 4,6 or 8 fingered beings...

I also see how this attitude can be limiting so I try to look into the info far more than my interest prompts, so far I haven't found anything compelling that is backed with compelling data.

But fractally, I don't see that "infection" is without a host's suitability. We are always the actors through which stray thoughts express. That means that maybe there are opportunistic "materialist" patterns which we adopt because we are IGNORAMUSES. I think I can see that ideas "infect" us a thought forms and are transmitted by allegiances to our "latest crush". Hatred of the "out crowd" goes along with "Love" of the in crowd. Any group can cohere by having "enemies" so to cement a group "others" are scapegoated regularly.
    This is the one area I allow myself to go a bit more "woo woo" with out external data, I have recognized with in my own thought-scape things that did not originate with me (or so I perceive them to be, perhaps it is just my subconcious; I'd like to think not (which again, is possibly limiting)). And, we know Fractal patterns and how they repeat, you will not find deeply similar patterns in close proximity to eachother... WHY would we think "our" predator would be an organic physical form? some sort of non-physical entity would meet the "MO" of fractal patterns more closely as we are the "tip" of the biological predator "pattern" (yet still encompassing the whole with in that tip).

It's a bit hard for me to convey thoughts on fractal reality; the words don't seem sufficient.

IMO ignorance is the only foe and from that trap I THINK I need protection. I shield up for stupid.
    And the worse part is, it seems that ignorance is almost always a choice, when you really get down to it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Maggie (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Everyone has their personal issues with the characters and brands in play, but there is the integrity of the whole alt media movement at stake. With the advent of CG the whole world is laughing at us, so there needs to be some push back. Again, if the utility of said pushing back is difficult for you to discern, I would suggest setting your own issues aside (requiring a new level of self examination, perhaps) and taking a fresh look.
    Well my own issues are with the authority transmitting messages, in my case the parent in my family. Using her "knowledge" of other aspects of adulting and parenting allow her to ignore and be excused for a glaring deeper issue that is easily hidden from the outside world. So that appearance she keeps up allows the abuse cycle inside the family to continue, to maintain itself as part of the values. The parent looks like a hypocrite to the kids when she tries to correct them for what she does, but she is "doing the right thing" in the eyes of the outside world**

This isn't a one dimensional issue, and the good of the "alternative" family is not going to be served by excusing or hiding the family secrets. Charles and Simon and whoever else were just as ridiculous as Corey, so the problem of being put in the limelight...the surface appearance to the outside world, isn't what I consider the problem for me. But having an authority correct the up-and-comer for the thing he's done his entire career is what the astute observer should be laughing at

I'd rather be part of a laughing stock thoroughly vetting the "established authority of what is acceptable" and more honestly evaluating the things the mainstream world laughs at us for, and reacting maturely from a place of non-hypocracy than sanitizing what the millions see of the clowns that make the big time. I think having Bill Ryan as a spokesman, beacon of light, friend of truth, of sterling integrity....whatever you want call him makes us a bigger joke than the plethora of douchebags describing the entities they want to bring to our awareness (for whatever reason, selfish or not). Watching him take ersponsiblity, and be an example...now that would be something

But I can see what you are saying...Avalonians don't even vet Bill, who in the mainstream will? We'll just sweep SerpoCharlesIneliaSimon abuse pattern under the rug and so daddy can represent us. He's the expert, respected by others in that tier of our community. Better having his expert analysis on the situation than having peeps infected with blue avian flu. It's the American (bestest in the world) way...and I guess it's hopeless to try to change it.

anyways...that why I say the direction of the attention/energy is more important than any personality or story...though it's the personalities and stories that draw the attention....pretty fractally I guess

**I never thought I could get out of my relationship without severely damaging everybody in the family for life...a fate I felt was worse than staying in it...the ultimate victim mentality. And I still haven't been able to do it, I can't bring myself to physically throw her and her kids out on the streets, or run away with my kids to the street. But I made the first step, being completely honest about my feelings (and lack of them) and rather than the hellscape i thought my home would become, it has actually improved as we work together to move forward.

I think truth is love, and no relationship is healthy without brutal, total honesty. Sure, we can use each other to make ourselves more happy...but shouldn't we try for something better?
    Last edited by donk, 10th May 2017 at 19:46.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan View Post
    Quote Originally posted by UfonautRadio View Post
    Bill,

What is your impression and relationship status with Wilcox now? There is plenty of guilt by grooming / association with connection to this case.
    I wrote to both Michael Salla and David Wilcock in early 2015 to offer detailed information that could assist them in doing due diligence, before they got too far in.
    Hmm, in 2015... was that right after the inez fiasco, or still during?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Buggin Bill to talk about his relationship with Wilcock I believe was a big part in getting me banned....maybe even in early 2015 if I remember correctly

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017)