Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    My take on what modwiz is doing right now...is acknowledging the good purpose Bill is having, on a large scale, larger than any petty annoyance of hurt egos here and there. I really want to give praise to his attempt...as this is trying to narrow gaps that has been made wide by a lot of mishaps. Egos are funny things really...
    The problem is that "the petty annoyance of hurt egos" is a distraction, being able to point at them as the issue enables people to use the "greater good" Bill is doing as a platform for their own agenda, however well intentioned it may be

The Corey lovers point to all the love and lighty good stuff he brings with the his "intel" that must be considered if you can ignore his ego, it is the EXACT argument they use to urge detractors to consider his narrative

And the bigger example is now all the big researchers, the respected "authority" in the field, are blind to the responsibility Bill has for CREATING the problem...while praising him for offering the SOLUTION. So forgive my REACTION for being so tactless but his approach seems to me to be another of these loops, which is the REAL problem

One point that is being is missed in it, is (in past videos) he praises Avalon as a "Library of Alexandria", which in itself is a metaphor I have an issue with wanting...who got to go in there? Did everyone have equal access? Could the plebes even READ back then?

The internet itself is a sort of "Libraby of Alexandria", and that's great. And deposits of information in a comprehesive organized approachable site is an admirable goal to have. But that is NOT what PA is or ever was. The thing that distinguished that place is not the deposits of raw data, the great thing that Bill brought to it was discussion of (and ideally, direct access to) the characters from he and Kerri's "important work", the Camelot videos.

It created a community where people from all over, having anamolous experiences or having hidden knowledge could interact, and again "ideally" with the people that they couldn't normally have access, including the peeps who achieved "celebrity" status within the community.

PA is it what it is, most notably the largest community for "high quality" discourse that any of us have really found. What Bill's doing now doesn't change that, and it can be argued that he is using his current production more to boost the size of it than he is to creating any solution...I mean cmon, who needs him (or anybody) to debunk CG and DW? Especially considering CG came from PA and DW was at the table with Bill in the Camelot days. Those are things that I want to hear about from Bill, not the blame Corey gets for abusing all the attention he has garnered that started with the "Bill wanting attention" cycle that was the "SOOPER SECRET WHISTELBLOWER INTERVIEW"

Anyway, what I found through my journey through that environment is that transparency is crucial to the integrity of the community, after all....getting the knowledge out that is hidden from us is one of the stated intents. This requires honest self awareness, which somehow demanding that of the "authority" is being dismissed as "annoyance with ego"

Until Bill takes responsibility for his hand in repeatedly creating the cycles that have proven to be the problem with the community, any praise for his contributing to "fixing it" is hypocracy.
    Last edited by donk, 8th May 2017 at 16:37.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), Fred Steeves (8th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    The problem is that "the petty annoyance of hurt egos" is a distraction, being able to point at them as the issue enables people to use the "greater good" Bill is doing as a platform for their own agenda, however well intentioned it may be

The Corey lovers point to all the love and lighty good stuff he brings with the his "intel" that must be considered if you can ignore his ego, it is the EXACT argument they use to urge detractors to consider his narrative

And the bigger example is now all the big researchers, the respected "authority" in the field, are blind to the responsibility Bill has for CREATING the problem...while praising him for offering the SOLUTION. So forgive my REACTION for being so tactless but his approach seems to me to be another of these loops, which is the REAL problem

One point that is being is missed in it, is (in past videos) he praises Avalon as a "Library of Alexandria", which in itself is a metaphor I have an issue with wanting...who got to go in there? Did everyone have equal access? Could the plebes even READ back then?

The internet itself is a sort of "Libraby of Alexandria", and that's great. And deposits of information in a comprehesive organized approachable site is an admirable goal to have. But that is NOT what PA is or ever was. The thing that distinguished that place is not the deposits of raw data, the great thing that Bill brought to it was discussion of (and ideally, direct access to) the characters from he and Kerri's "important work", the Camelot videos.

It created a community where people from all over, having anamolous experiences or having hidden knowledge could interact, and again "ideally" with the people that they couldn't normally have access, including the peeps who achieved "celebrity" status within the community.

PA is it what it is, most notably the largest community for "high quality" discourse that any of us have really found. What Bill's doing now doesn't change that, and it can be argued that he is using his current production more to boost the size of it than he is to creating any solution...I mean cmon, who needs him (or anybody) to debunk CG and DW? Especially considering CG came from PA and DW was at the table with Bill in the Camelot days. Those are things that I want to hear about from Bill, not the blame Corey gets for abusing all the attention he has garnered that started with the "Bill wanting attention" cycle that was the "SOOPER SECRET WHISTELBLOWER INTERVIEW"

Anyway, what I found through my journey through that environment is that transparency is crucial to the integrity of the community, after all....getting the knowledge out that is hidden from us is one of the stated intents. This requires honest self awareness, which somehow demanding that of the "authority" is being dismissed as "annoyance with ego"

Until Bill takes responsibility for his hand in repeatedly creating the cycles that have proven to be the problem with the community, any praise for his contributing to "fixing it" is hypocracy.
    Wow wow there you have it....Phil...please don't go there...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), donk (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Here's a few things that jumped out at me over the course of the interview:

That was a most accommodating interview by Dark Journalist, the perfect platform for Bill to get his side of the story out there with not so much as even a devil's advocate tough question. That's not journalism IMO, and it's why I no longer listen to shows like Coast to Coast, all of that. It's no different than when I watch the ultra Conservative FOX News host interview neocon John Bolton every Sunday morning. It's nothing but a friendly platform for Bolton to get out his war hawk neocon message at least once a week there. Again, that's not journalism. You know what it is however? Propaganda.

Apparently Christine Anderson has once again been relegated to the status of just a regular old forum member, just like he kept their marriage a secret from forum members themselves.

Shane told me directly that Christine sent the raw video to him up in Toronto to edit, in the interview Bill says he himself toiled for hours upon hours editing it. Somebody is lying here, and it shouldn't be all that difficult to ascertain who.

He talks about being a green rookie at the 2006 UFO convention at Laughlin, but not the reason for being invited there in the first place. His Project Serpo "Anonymous" releases, that were no more evidence based or researched than Corey's fantastical tales. Pot, meet kettle.

The kindly gentleman researcher at the UFO conference who warned him of "UFO disease", how when researchers or experiencers eventually run out of story, and succomb to the temptation to start making shit up. Hello Charles, 12th dimensional Inelia, Shane the Ruiner, Corey, etc. ? Remember he was about set to interview Shane, after zero vetting and defending his stories to the hilt? That only got scrapped when CW Chanter splashed onto the scene taking The Runner's story apart limb by limb. That forced the sudden reassessment, and the ensuing research that should have been done in the first place.

As an aside to this last point, these conferences are literally crawling with shadow type people, and in Bill's first interview with Kerry (which has been disappeared) he gladly spoke about all his spook friends giving him guidance along the way.

I summary, ironically I find this interview a shining example of exactly the type of problem with the Alternative Community that these guys seem so concerned about.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), donk (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), PurpleLama (8th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Project Avalon is many things to each individual that experiences it. For me, the most valuable thing I got from it that I couldn't get as much value from anywhere else was lessons in discernment and communication (followed closely by developing real relationships with individuals with similar intent)

Among the other things that it is (to all), it is a platform where anybody could get a decent sized audience for whatever they message wanted to transmit. The "problem" that bill is now the authority for providing the solution to is that CG/DW's narrative has reached a broader audience that the community is all concerned about

The knowledge bill is getting props for laying out IS important, but enabling it at the cost of ignoring/excusing the hand he had in creating the problem serves the important underlying problems...perhaps most importantly an authority being able to steer a narrative...mode than the "greater good" he is taking credit for

It is not about his ego, it is about the truth. Some of the most important truths about Corey Goode are distorted by his "Trith about Corey Goode" thread, which is getting lost in "all the good he brings to the table"....fake love "solutions" for the community

And I was triggered by Rad's "walking his walk" by extending the olive branch to the dude who only allows his voice to heard on PA when he can't hide it without looking bad. Using an alliance with him to promote your good work will only taint your work. Look what it did for Corey...is that the kind of success you want?
    Last edited by donk, 8th May 2017 at 17:24.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Fred Steeves (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Well...it worked, my friend:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1151437

I apologize if my irritation was too abrasive, and it looks like our old friend runningdeer shares a similar sentiment with Elen...the information (and exposure....and politeness/respect for authority) is more important than the irratation of others' ego

I still feel it is a shame and Stand by what i said....I think your method is actually an example of the problem in the community than a good way to push the agenda of correcting it...or even accomplishing "bigger picture solutions".

But I a often wrong and truly hope to be here. To each there own, I guess...I hope the outcome goes as you are intending

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Fred Steeves (8th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    I'll reiterate once more that for me anyway, this is not about Bill Ryan (or Corey Goode) per say, it's about the alt media in generaral of which the part Bill plays is but one spoke of many in the great wheel. How he operates is but a local, specialized example of the greater problem at large.

In my somewhat near future I see a fork in the road where something important is going to crystalize in very clear fashion one way or the other. Either what I continue to see going on here is delusional (of which I have already been notified is indeed the case), or somehow I have become able to see things going on here that apparently only a very small percentage of my peers can see.

As Mr. Spock would say with one eyebrow raised: "Fascinating Captain"...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 8th May 2017 at 21:12.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), donk (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), PurpleLama (8th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    All this was triggered by a CG sycophant coming on PA and hounding Bill endlessly, which prompted the Truth about CG thread which is ongoing. In the DJ interview, Bill does claim responsibility for giving CG that initial platform, but then says what happened after that he did not see coming. Nor did any of us. It was TOT that CG was working while he made the deal with Wilcock and Gaiam TV, although it may have been in the works long before.

The DJ interview goes way beyond the scope of DouchET (credit to donk for the name, which is widely preferred) and a lot of what Bill says is actually quite in need of being said by someone of real stature in the alt media. Long overdue? Perhaps. But I don't fault Rad for his response. I think it was high time for it all to be said, and Rad was correct in his acknowledgement of Bill in saying it.

Does it correct every slight perceived from Bill or PA, of course not. But, as a stand alone event, I find it very well to see BR back track and out Corey as the fraud he has been.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), donk (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Either what I continue to see going on here is delusional (of which I have already been notified is indeed the case), or somehow I have become able to see things going on here that apparently only a very small percentage of my peers can see.
    I think I have no personal feelings about the alt media "leaders" except one and that is because I had a bad ego flair honestly.
    The alt media is just a tabloid with everything from the deepest truth to the ridiculous. IMO you can't start teasing out our significance BY WHAT WE BRING TO THE UNDERSTANDING until you have looked enough. I value the PA forum. It was a good warehouse to store ideas.

I also think I choose to focus on being one who lives my talk. Do I? That is for me to find out. My latest sociopolitical stance is let them all sort themselves out and I will sort me.

When we shift our focus from all the behaviors pf others (where egos clash) that happen between people, you can get out of your egotistically reactive way. We see information (period) and we make the meanings. Knowing this is IMO learned by experience. I think PA is a mediocre forum but I have particular ideals.
    Much of what people think they are seeking is not IT. The IT (the real "thing") takes you on the journey out of the collective mind set.
    Bottom line, we need to know what we are seeking before we can start looking (glasses? ice tea?). Pre-seekers are all needing help with clues of what IT is and PA can provide helpfulness.

I quit PA because I was shocked that no one ever mentioned Christine being married to bill THEN she was trashed in public. People stood about like in an auto crash. I decided I was not choosing to be supporting that atmosphere. But I have no hard feelings at all. IF you can just use a forum as a library of not just book stuff but the interactive University kind, I LEARNED WHAT I VALUE IN "settings". Change Bill Ryan to another role like President of a University, and the same problems appear IMO.

He IS going to behave out of whatever ego state he embraces. But he is presiding over a forum that goes about a pretty good business at the level of the survey course.

Looking at Phil as a graduate, he has a "loyalty" to the old school. He could have a major "parental" issue with the President. What I mean is I think Phil wants to protect the students. But since the school is providing MANY functions, it can provide "Larnin" to the young ones. The larnin really will take place despite the egoistic narcissism of Prsidents.

I think my way of looking at the world is quite peculiar but I can honestly say I am living a benevolently comforting life. I so wish that we all feel happy and free.
    Last edited by Maggie, 9th May 2017 at 00:18.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), donk (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Elen (9th May 2017), Fred Steeves (9th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (9th May 2017), PurpleLama (9th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), whole1 (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    All this was triggered by a CG sycophant coming on PA and hounding Bill endlessly, which prompted the Truth about CG thread which is ongoing. In the DJ interview, Bill does claim responsibility for giving CG that initial platform, but then says what happened after that he did not see coming. Nor did any of us. It was TOT that CG was working while he made the deal with Wilcock and Gaiam TV, although it may have been in the works long before.

The DJ interview goes way beyond the scope of DouchET (credit to donk for the name, which is widely preferred) and a lot of what Bill says is actually quite in need of being said by someone of real stature in the alt media. Long overdue? Perhaps. But I don't fault Rad for his response. I think it was high time for it all to be said, and Rad was correct in his acknowledgement of Bill in saying it.

Does it correct every slight perceived from Bill or PA, of course not. But, as a stand alone event, I find it very well to see BR back track and out Corey as the fraud he has been.
    Well I hope you're right...I just finished it, having only listened to half for my first reactions above. Listening to the whole thing (and seeing your response), it appears he clearly controls the narrative now. Very few will apply the principles he lays out to himself or his information, after all...the respected dark journalist certainly isn't. It will be interesting to see how he describes the "blow up" at Avalon.

I am going on record to say that it is sad that the actual rollout of the "super secret whisteblower" gets chucked down the memory hole, in it's place a poorly "vetted" interview by poster Christine Andersen is the non-event that according to him was not even what put CG in the limelight. I guess part two must put the responsibility clearly where it lies, David Wilcock

Talking with modwiz the other night, one of the biggest divergences ew had in perspective was our current use of these of these forums. He uses them as a platform to try to unite people in helping transmit his messages in hopes they join in DOING his good work, he wants to take the babies and ignore the bathwater that's easy for him (and you, I guess) to toss out. That makes taking this completely out of context as a stand alone valuable, and I agree it is, very much so, especially to "gullible masses" and/or those who stumble on it as such

I tend to use these places as a reflection of my personal and a sounding board for dealing with personal issues. As such, I can't help but see it as I see every "event" in a seemingly endless cycle. This one may be different, maybe he learned from his other spectacles that garnered him and the forum attention, and it really isn't an attention-getter on its own, he's learned and sharing the lessons.

But in light of things people have shown me, it appears to me to just be a shift in tactics, not a change in behavior. Capitalizing on an opportunity to get his cred back, while engaging in the very same behavior criticisizes. I hope I am wrong, and he's really a integrity filled beacon of truth, selflessly workin hard for the good of the community with no other intent. I've been wrong before, a lot....and this is a situation I would definitely be happy eating my own sh!t

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Fred Steeves (9th May 2017), modwiz (9th May 2017), PurpleLama (9th May 2017)

Thanks
    Hey Maggie: I used to feel that way, needing to "protect the students".

Then I felt i was witness to heinous corruption and wanted to hold the Pres accountable

Now I'm seeing the fellow University Pres' rally around a twisted narrative, and am just trying to air out all the information Ive gathered from my experience, and do what I can for the curious students (and tenured professors) to have a fuller...or at least different....perspective available, should they seek it out

...and it all synchronistically ties into my personal, family situations. There are no accidents. I learn a lot from my participation in and subsequent observation of that imaginary university

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Elen (9th May 2017), Maggie (9th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (9th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    To cut a long story short:
    Only when contact is imminent, there will be disclosure.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2017), Aragorn (9th May 2017), Dreamtimer (9th May 2017), Elen (10th May 2017), modwiz (10th May 2017), PurpleLama (9th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I learn a lot from my participation in and subsequent observation of that imaginary university
    That is great.

As Universal students, we'll probably ALL break a lot of eggs accidentally dropped or flung at the wall in a fit, or aimed on purpose... couldn't be any different for me anyway because....that is what is. I LOVE that: being a student. I appreciate that BR and CG are living their lives. We are all living the life. So they cannot hamper ME, but I can stop me. I don't know if its just me but all my judgements contract me in a Knot and I feel ill, even if for just long enough to let go.

All grades instructors teach by example, NOT words. There are many exemplars worth observing. The actions we copy until we make them our own in self reflection still count towards our tuition. What WAS I DOING is the question we will ask ourselves?

I CELEBRATE that I am ungraduated and will act my age (child perennial). We can all be poets and stay up all night drinking wine and be late to work...WE ARE STUDENTS! And I have been contemplating karma as the inevitable wish to audit again because you were so asleep in that seminar that day.

I THINK maybe the most asleep one's are those who think they are the "illumined" ones talking the walk away.

Given and Denied
    Poets of the Fall

Which way to the fountain of my youth I wonder? Which way to the years I've let go by?
    Let a thirsty man drink in its memories while the water still flows sweet and crystal clear, for yesteryear
    Oh to see the sun's eclipse, on the horizon like ships sailing way away from here, oh just one more time my dear
    Before I'll go hear me out, 'cos of this there ain't no doubt. When it's time for curtain call just before the shadows...

Fall like a leaf in the wind on the ocean of blue like your eyes in the twilight theater
    With symphonies playing in the world without sound. We're given and denied...

Give me back my innocence cos I wish to dream again, like I never outgrew my old playground
    Where the sun sets slowly with a golden crown and the leaves sing lullabies 'round vacant swings
    Give me those wings

Let me fly once again, like I did way back when, I would gamble and win to lift me high above the din
    Of the future we see. Does it hold something for me? I'm weightless again, just before the shadows...

Fall like a leaf in the wind on the ocean of blue like your eyes in the twilight theater

Before I'll go hear me out, 'cos of this there ain't no doubt. When it's time for curtain call, just before the shadows...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ISFwQ5MIo

POETS OF THE FALL LYRICS
    "Illusion & Dream"

Look in my eyes I'll make you see
    We're drifting aimlessly
    Blind in a world of make believe

Hear them sing their songs off key n' nod like they agree
    Buying the needs to be discreet

I've got no hand in matters worldly
    I hardly care at all
    What's going on fails to concern me
    'Cause I'm locked behind my wall
    But you know what drives me out
    Out of my mind oh

It's whatever makes you see
    Makes you believe
    And forget about the premonition you need to conceive
    The images they sell are Illusion and Dream
    In other words dishonesty

If I speak ill please, humour me
    Won't rant on endlessly
    Just thought I'd try to make you see

It doesn't solve a thing to dress it, in a pretty gown
    A stone will not need you to guess if, you're still going to drown
    So you know what drives me out
    Out of my mind, oh

It's whatever makes you see, makes you believe
    The images they sell are Illusion & Dream

So can you name your demon?
    Understand it's scheming
    I raise my glass and say "Here's to you"

Can you chase your demon?
    Or will it take your freedom?
    I raise my glass and say "Here's to you"

I've got no hand in matters worldly
    I hardly care at all
    What's going on fails to concern me
    'Cause I'm locked behind my wall
    But you know what drives me out
    Out of my mind oh

It's whatever makes you see
    Makes you believe
    That the images they sell are Illusion and Dream

So whatever makes you see
    Makes you believe
    The images they sell are Illusion and Dream
    With silence comes peace
    With peace comes freedom
    With freedom comes silence

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuOaVKsNkjk

POETS OF THE FALL LYRICS
    "Roses"

I've walked the distance, I paid my dues and tried to have a go at what I thought I knew was real, held
    no appeal
    I've been to places, I've seen the tidings,
    I bought a book of rules for every coin that I could steal
    And so I came to gaze upon the stars, when they were yet unborn
    And consequently, tear at my old scars, and the mask I had outworn

So when I'm crying alone
    Yeah, when I'm cold as a dying stone

Grow me a garden of roses
    Paint me the colors of sky and rain
    Teach me to speak with their voices
    Show me the way and I'll try again

I've heard the rumors, started fires, I sowed a sordid lot of plays for keeps for what I need, behold
    the demons that I freed
    I've tried my best at wearing the hard hat, but healing doesn't seem to happen when you hide away the
    seed
    And so I came across the medicine man, and he showed me what I'd forlorn
    For if I'm stayed it happens by my own hand, and my own voice full of scorn

So when I'm crying alone

Without you I'm nothing at all
    And life has the face of a morbid game
    With you nothing seems impossible
    It all seems to fit the frame

So when I'm crying alone

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2b1eSWUdo
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th May 2017 at 03:43.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th May 2017), Elen (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), modwiz (10th May 2017), Wind (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This video definitely belongs in this thread. It is from TargeT.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (10th May 2017), Elen (10th May 2017), Marique (16th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), TimeSensitive (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    So I haven't made it through modwiz' vid yet, but watching him on target's I hear him praising Bill for "clearing the noise" by establishing how not true Corey's story is, and then saying that the important part is that "even if Corey's story is true, there's no utility in it"

To me, it shouldn't take all this discernment or discussion to determine if Corey's story is true or even useful (or harmful), it's the next level up, the "authority" getting fellated here that matters. What utility is Bill Ryan's (or Richard Dolan's) bringing other than giving BR (RD) "authority" in their field.

David Wilcock getting knocked down to Corey's level boosts the cred of the others...but ultimately isn't it the "know thyself/personal responsibility/question everything" babies we don't wanna throw out with the bath water for any of them that's the "underlying/important" message?

All I see is a distraction from questioning the accepted information in the field, whilst BR (and modwiz) draw some more of the "finite intention" target talks about. Everybody watching this crap already knows their opinion of the CG/DW game...what I am seeing is that somehow Bill's analysis supposedly clarifies while teaching the community stuff they should already know

Which is identical to what Corey did in the thread target points out in post of 3 of the now famous thread, if you read it, you see that he lays out the comprehensive (seemingly alphabet agency created) data of using communication as a weapon. He didn't have the fame then to get much attention to it, or even the critics (besides a handful, including target) pointing out the hypocracy of him doing so

So bill lays out the agencies' method for determining quality of information, and not only his own placing himself as "A1" not called into question*, he's being giving all these props for "reducing noise" or helping unify the community or pointing out the problems

Which is all well and good I guess, if you're into that kind of thing. Me? I see it as continuing cycles rather than breaking any. How much of the narrative does bill get to steer before his own favorite tools are applied to him?

And why is all the noise he is responsible for forgotten while he's "cleaning up" what he considers noise?

*added: in fact, a lot of places I look that thing is being treated as some objective truth meter, maybe because the vaunted Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell's the get an A1 (or close) and they shove Corey and silly wackos at the bottom
    Last edited by donk, 10th May 2017 at 12:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Marique (16th June 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Speaking of noise versus "truth with utility", at the risk of running afoul of management I would like to direct attention to what I consider a wonderful piece of writing with many helpful truths, from a character who's story has been "thoroughly debunked" for most:

http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspo...laces.html?m=1

My finite intention was drawn to the first couple post of the original ruiner blog as it spoke to the noise issue and others in the community. The unbelievable story that was woven into it brings comparison to CG, but to me the emergence of Shane is a wonderful case study in how he behaved when some of that finite intention was directed his way

Rather than behaving like an authority enjoying celebrity, he remained completely approachable, and did his best to stay on the "average poster" level. If you apply bill's what benefit or harm did he receive for "disclosing his information", I saw him gaining some "real" friends and above average attention level while his credibility got sh!t on

My perspective comes from directly talking to him off the forums, and having him come when conjured when I would point out what I felt his responsibility for "mucking up the scene"...to his credit he more directly answered any of my concerns than Bill ever did when I was his admirer.

That's not to say the personality/character of Shane needs or doesn't need to be called into question, that's up to each of yo decide (as I'm sure he'd say, as I've often seen him do). I am just bringing it up as an example of what i consider useful discernment and highlighting what I think the potential for this medium really lies.

When you transmit any message publicly, in a place that begs for feedback, interactive communication...something like what Bill started with PA (discussions of his work on PC and possible access to those involved for the public) is walking that walk to me. Being able to talk to Shane (or Corey or bill or Simon...) can be the difference that makes this media truly "alternative", and Shane never shied away from that, with me anyway

Yet here the public goes praising the polished edited respected celeb interview where he talks about how he got his cred from the opposite. Corey is now a problem for doing that polished production thing, but for these near-Dolan level people on DJ level format still seems the goal. Again, that's all well good...as long as we hold them to their own standards rather respecting the attention they command

That's what was interesting to me in my journey through all of this, trying to understand the dynamics of the direction of "finite intention" energy target so brilliantly describes
    Last edited by donk, 10th May 2017 at 14:22.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Marique (16th June 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)