Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Can't get your membership accepted, Aianawa? Try that email to Bill, himself. Could be enlightening.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2017), Aragorn (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    To all intents and purposes of provincial people the shape of earth does not matter. Anyway, on the ground looking around, it cannot be known to be flat OR round. There is just no perspective. Never really going anywhere, just walking or riding a horse or driving a car from home to a geographic location (not very far away) on a pre-exiting familiar road, the earth might as well be flat. The needed ability to perceive what the layout is (whether stretched around a ball or lying on a disc) has to be from a larger context. Figuring cannot be done with NO EXPERIENCE and no theoretic knowledge of anything outside one's daily life (whether read or in pictures). People can tell you what they discovered and THAT takes extraordinary proof! This perspective is perfectly OK for a villager who will never need calculate any aspect of geographic physics.

IMO the ancients knew very well how to figure out what is what from a perspective of observing as if from "above" the earth. Ancient travellers of earth knew how to navigate the world. They used instruments that could predict their direction. Ask old fashioned mariners about the curves of earth's shape. They are able to see a widened perspective.

Just look at the world in larger and larger contexts and more intimately and then see which model makes more sense. The map is not the territory. The fact IS, the earth round of flat cares not a hoot what is thought...she is the true shape she IS. The whole meme of flat has always "revolved" around a fundamental Christian ideology of something that may be mythic. But when not considered with metaphor, people become dogmatic and stupid IMO.

IMO in contemporary culture, the fact that people feel paranoid is fear and ignorance. Sussing the truth is much more than choosing story lines. There is layer after layer to unravel and people who cannot broaden perspectives become insular and stuck IMO. IMO the truth community could be stuck in concrete. There is very little new or vibrant when looking at forums. There is a desert of mediocre thinking and drama which goes no where. Youtubers repeat one another or post old videos as if new. The fact that people do not care to read is asking for pablum of the alt to be dispensed by favored authority.

edit... I cleaned up the post because it got wonky.
    Words of wisdom, Maggie.

Perhaps you're already familiar with this beautiful song The Flat Earth by Thomas Dolby.
    If you are, I'm sure you'd love to hear it again, but if you're not, boy are you in for a treat!
    Enjoy - believe me, you will!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMJCix5l3c

The Earth can be any shape you want it
    Any shape at all
    Dark and cold or bright and warm
    Long or thin or small
    But it's home and all I ever had
    And maybe why for me the Earth is flat

And in time you'll come to understand
    This flat old Earth is in your gentle hands

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2017), Aragorn (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Maggie (4th May 2017)

Thanks
    Meanwhile, in this 'reality' something truly bizarre, unprecedented and totally awesome is going on.

Mind you, we have found alien life on Mars, or better perhaps, alien life found the Mars Rovers - and consider them as a food source! And no, this is no 'securityteam' video hoaxed bullsh#t story, this is the rel deal.

Life On Mars. Martian Fungi Contaminate & Corrode NASA's Rovers
    Martian fungi have damaged the Mars rovers via biocorrosion. NASA tested the rover wheels under brutal conditions, at nearly 3x Mars gravity with only scratches; but once on Mars, they quickly fall apart after becoming contaminated with Martian organisms.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imcDK_NRYe8

Martian Organisms Attack, Damage Curiosity's Rover Wheels After Only 10 Miles
    Rhawn Gabriel Joseph, Ph.D.
    Cosmology.com
    Cosmology, Vol 27, March 25, 2017

Abstract
    The Rover Curiosity's aluminum wheels were designed to last hundreds of miles over rugged Martian terrain. Instead, they fell apart in less than 10 miles, while mostly sitting idle for five years, after they were colonized by Martian fungi and bacteria which began eating them from the inside out.

Martians Are Attacking the Curiosity Rover
    A close inspection of the rover Curiosity wheel well interiors indicates the presence of huge colonies of whitish colored clumps of ice and fungi/bacterial masses surrounding areas of rust, cracks, tears, fractures, and gaping ragged holes (Figures 1-3, 6-9). NASA has also released dozens of photos of mud on the outer surface of the aluminum wheels (Figures 8, 23), indicating the presence of moisture. On Earth, a single handful of mud may contain over 10,000 organisms and billions of bacteria and viruses which accompany bacteria on a ratio of 10 to 100 per bacterial cell.

Given evidence of past and present biological activity on Mars (Levin and Straat, 1976, 1979, 2011; Mckay et al 1996, 1997; Thomas-Keprta et al. 2009), and the consensus of forty experts that fungi are growing on the surface (Joseph 2016), there is thus a high probability that A the outer-mud-caked wheels, and the interiors of those wheels, were exposed to trillions of Martian microorganisms; and B that the extensive and severe damage to the aluminum wheels of NASA's Mars Rover Curiosity, are a direct consequence of fungal and bacterial contamination and corrosion (Joseph 2017; Joseph & Rabb, 2016).

And if that's not enough suspense for one day, from the same article:

Fungi/bacteria and microbiological damage to aluminum in the Space Station.
    The rovers are not the only other-wordly vehicles and equipment launched from Earth, to suffer widespread contamination and corrosion. Fungi growing on the outside of the Russian Mir spacecraft were discovered to be corroding and destroying even the titanium windows, whereas the interiors of the Mir and the International Space Station are widely contaminated with bacteria and fungi which has proved impossible to eradicate (Novikova 2009, 2016; Vesper et al. 2008).

Some of the fungal/bacterial mats discovered in the ISS and Mir are white in color (Novikova 2009, 2016) and resemble those masses within the Curiosity's wheel wells. This raises the possibility that at least some of these biological contaminants on Mars and in the space stations, may have originated from a common source: Earth.

The rovers and other space vehicles and equipment, were rigorously cleaned, but never sterilized. Following sterilization procedures, hundreds of colonies of microorganisms remained viable per square meter of surface including bacillus and Streptococcus (La Duc et al. 2014; Puleo, et al. 1977; Venkateswaran et al. 2012). Moreover, bacillus and Streptococcus have been shown to survive over a year in space (Horneck 1993; Mitchell & Ellis, 1971; Vaishampayan et al. 2012). In addition, many species of fungi and bacteria thrive in low gravity higher radiation environments (Novikova 2009, 2016). Therefore it is probable that Earthly bacteria and fungi were transported to Mars, attached to the rovers (Joseph 2017).

However, those growing in the wheel wells are whitish in color whereas with one exception, the fungal bacterial masses growing on the rover decks, are black and differ in appearance from those identified by experts, as growing on the ground (Joseph 2016).

Experts in fungi have identified three different species of fungi growing upon the surface: mushrooms, puffballs, and an amorphous species which prefers to grow beneath the shelter of rocks (Joseph 2016). These latter colonies of Martian fungi growing beneath rock shelters also resemble the white colonies within the wheel wells (Figures 17, 18). and those growing in the shelter of the chem-cam deck, atop the rover (Figure 16).

Therefore, it is highly probable that the rovers are contaminated with both Martian and Earthly bacteria and fungi which have been feasting on the rovers aluminum wheels.

CONTINUE TO HD Pictures and the rest of this incredible story: http://cosmology.com/FungiAttackRove...ityWheels.html

I'd say GOOD?ET & Blue Avians, eat your heart out!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Aragorn (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017)

Thanks
    Corey Goode Responds to Claims Made by Bill Ryan

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Aragorn (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (5th May 2017)

Thanks
    At Michael Salla's Exopolitics site http://exopolitics.org/goode-secret-...itics-attacks/ I stumbled over this video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IezdwInX72A

At 1:01 I read: 'COMIC DISCLOSURE'

Comic?

Say no more!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2017), Aragorn (5th May 2017), Dreamtimer (6th May 2017), Elen (6th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    This needs to go here as well I feel >

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2017), donk (7th May 2017), Dreamtimer (6th May 2017), Elen (6th May 2017), Maggie (6th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan View Post
    ATS (AboveTopSecret.com) is definitely a CIA psy-op... I have quite extensive documentation.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1151206

I would most certainly like to see it, especially being that the ATS forum was his initial ticket to Alternative Media stardom with the (questionable at best) Serpo "releases".

All the recent pontification about authenticity and documentation , I wonder if anyone at PA cares to ask for said documentation. Hello? I'm just sayin, that's the first thing that comes to any true researcher's mind when presented such a tender morsel. "Hell yes, I'm from Missouri show me. Show me the money!"
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 7th May 2017 at 20:28.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), donk (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th May 2017), Maggie (7th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), PurpleLama (7th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Heh, he won't even take his responsibilty for the creation of the CG monster, you think he'll show the proof of origins of that will put his Serpo baby under more scrunity?

That's what gets me about all of this, he's creating a revisionist history that seems to be giving him a near Dolan-esque authority on the problems in the "research" community. Will be interesting to see if he can continue to build momentum off this

Ironic is an understatement...hopefully enough of have learned enough discernment that maybe he'll continue expose himself to the point that the cycle can be broken.

....yeah, I'm a dreamer
    What is the purpose of your presence?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), Fred Steeves (8th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), PurpleLama (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Last edited by Aragorn, 8th May 2017 at 16:17. Reason: fixed your video link ;)
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Thanks brother. I will be doing a Mystic Brew commentary about the video when I finish watching it.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), PurpleLama (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

....yeah, I'm a dreamer
    For sure you are coming from a context that I admire where you cry out for authentic people who live their talk. I sense that hypocrisy is anathema.

I think this is a very soothing song for the static that is amping up.

May all beings be happy. may all beings be freed of suffering.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMJCix5l3c

The Earth can be any shape you want it
    Any shape at all
    Dark and cold or bright and warm
    Long or thin or small
    But it's home and all I ever had
    And maybe why for me the Earth is flat

And in time you'll come to understand
    This flat old Earth is in your gentle hands
    Hooponopono
    Thank you. I love you, I so wish to know THEE in me at work as a lovely dream. Please forgive me for my own static and that others feel forgiven because we am truly seeking. Thank You.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), donk (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This short clip with Richard Dolan is pure gold.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Dreamtimer (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. BR on dark journalist. Boy do I wish I had more experience and knowledge to go with this listening.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2017), Elen (8th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUNNQzVJWM

How is what you are doing any different than what Corey did with Bill/tot/DW? What Bill's doing with this recent production?

CG claims to be doing the same thing you are trying to do, his narrative is just further out and appears more "attention/$$$/fame seeking"...but cmon man, know thyself

Enabling a deceptive authority, not vetting the whole character, excusing their issues and agendas for the "greater good" (and bigger audience)...that REAL and demonstrable problem is what mucks up the place and makes it harder to realize your dream of organized large scale actions and solutions

You claimed in a recent one you love those convos for people to show your reflection, to call you on your own sh!t. I think you are following the same exact cycle. Just cuz your intentions might be better doesn't mean it's not enabling
    Last edited by Aragorn, 8th May 2017 at 16:18. Reason: fixed your video link ;)
    What is the purpose of your presence?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    How is what you are doing any different than what Corey did with Bill/tot/DW? What Bill's doing with this recent production?
    My take on what modwiz is doing right now...is acknowledging the good purpose Bill is having, on a large scale, larger than any petty annoyance of hurt egos here and there. I really want to give praise to his attempt...as this is trying to narrow gaps that has been made wide by a lot of mishaps. Egos are funny things really...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th May 2017), donk (8th May 2017), modwiz (8th May 2017), PurpleLama (8th May 2017)