Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    And the Corey-bashing at Project Avalon is far from over yet, folks. The Man With The Hat™ is on a mission. Check this out!
    Cut my legs off and call me Shorty, but in my book this is free advertisement.

Originally posted by Bill R. (in Project Avalon)
    This morning, US time (and late at night in Australia, because the earth is round...
    Djieiezzz!!! What a post! Get a life Billy-boy! (And learn rule no. 1 in Thread Land: The longer your post, the less people will read it!)

Or has he got himself a new secretary perhaps?

btw, the Earth is flat!

btw ARAGORN, THANX for all your work here!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Being criticized by a man claiming to be an angel on their first incarnation, really does not hurt my feelings much or mean anything at all.

Very sad state of the world that this is making another round, and all the same characters are wasting time discussing it. But hey... whatcha gonna do, eh? lol Here I am having a laugh at the forum and (most) it's members, so I guess I can't say much.

Corey was posting the same thing I did regarding what he said (AKA- The screen shot in question). Revisionist memories at their best. Glad to see some of you helping him out.

Still haven't deleted this account despite my request? Hmmmm... Telling

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Being criticized by a man claiming to be an angel on their first incarnation, really does not hurt my feelings much or mean anything at all.

Very sad state of the world that this is making another round, and all the same characters are wasting time discussing it. But hey... whatcha gonna do, eh? lol Here I am having a laugh at the forum and (most) it's members, so I guess I can't say much.

Corey was posting the same thing I did regarding what he said (AKA- The screen shot in question). Revisionist memories at their best. Glad to see some of you helping him out.

Hey hey!! Hope you are well!

I personally split my time wasting between this and the Book...just can't help myself. My form of "partying". Cmon, you thought it was fun once, too...no?

Join the party? ...or do what BR & CG like to make people think they do...make the world a better place?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Hey hey!! Hope you are well!

I personally split my time wasting between this and the Book...just can't help myself. My form of "partying". Cmon, you thought it was fun once, too...no?

Join the party? ...or do what BR & CG like to make people think they do...make the world a better place?
    Well, Bill's rant drew unexpected visitors - Senior Members, by all means - (back) to TOT.

Also practitioners - like me, (a black belt) of the extraterrestrial martial art Tai Ming perhaps? Or just a coincidence?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Well well, look who's here.

That's a pretty low shot, Shane, even for you. I can say the same thing about a man who claims that at the age of 13, he taught Vladimir Putin all about telepathy on board of a spaceship, or that he regularly entertains conversations with 1'000-year-old vampires and extraterrestrial giants who have been buried in mounds. Or that he's the favorite son of Anu, the Great White King of the Alpha Draconis reptilians — funny though, because I thought his favorite son was a British politician-annex-driving-instructor in his fifties.

Shall I stop here, Shane, or do you want me to mention your propensity for doing unspeakable things to bananas in front of a camera as well? Or that it was you who told your groupies that I would be an artificial intelligence, just because I know how to use a spell checker?

The big difference between you and I, Shane, is that I am not a storyteller. I'm not trying to be a celebrity, and I don't profile myself as a messiah or a messenger of any sorts. I'm just an ordinary guy, and my primary concern here on the forum is to run this place in the spirit of what Malc intended when he started it — something that my predecessors were unfortunately not always very good at.

Very sad state of the world that this is making another round, and all the same characters are wasting time discussing it.
    It was Bill Ryan over at Project Avalon who once again felt the need to make himself look better by living out his vindictiveness against Corey Goode. We here didn't start this. But if our members want to discuss that matter, then that's their prerogative.

As you may (or may not) have noticed, the name of this forum category is The Watchdog, and its purpose is to discuss so-called whistleblowers, insiders, researchers, information brokers, and their material.

The Watchdog category is also linked to an invite-only community group in which an investigative team looks at the evidence (or absence thereof) regarding the extraordinary claims made by "alt community" celebrities, as well as interesting or intriguing aspects regarding the conduct of such people, so that we can warn our members before they get suckered into the honey-covered stories of yet another wannabe "alt community messiah".

Don't worry, though. The Watchdog Task Force isn't looking into any of your claims. The team was only assembled long after you had already been outed as a storyteller, so everyone's already got the picture on your material by now.

But hey... whatcha gonna do, eh? lol Here I am having a laugh at the forum and (most) it's members, so I guess I can't say much.
    You can laugh all you want if it makes you feel happy, Shane. But you're no better than Corey Goode, and you know it. The biggest difference of them all is that Corey actually believes in his own phantasms, whereas you knew that you were making shit up, and you didn't give a damn about any of those (primarily female) groupies who thought of you as the second coming. You reveled in their worship while neglecting to tell them that you were only taking them for a ride.

And you weren't even all that original at it either. You looked at Simon Parkes' story, you looked at Corey's story, you looked at Stephen Hodges' story, and you shamelessly rode their coattails. And for a while you were getting away with it too, because next thing you were on radio shows and in several interviews.

Funny though that you never took us up on our offer for an interview. But then again, you knew that we knew, right?

Pot, meet kettle.

What's more telling is that you still think you can get away with lying, because you have never requested the retirement of your account here, neither via private messages to someone on the mod team — which is the preferred and recommended way — nor on an open thread.

But I'll humor you. I shall pretend that you are now actually requesting for your account to be retired here and now, and so we'll extend you the usual 24 hours of grace time, because that's what we traditionally do around here whenever someone files such a request. If we have not heard back from you — by way of a private message — by Thursday the 4th of May 2017 at 20:00 UTC (GMT), we will retire your account. I promise.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), modwiz (24th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    See this is why don't like the "thanks" feature

I appreciate Aragon sharing his feelings and contributing to thread, but not tone or spirit in which said post was made...how would it be interpreted if clicked it?

Also I don't like implications that could be made by my post being thanked, I was genuinely happy to hear from dracon, honestly hope he is well, and do want him to join the party...though my closing quip could be misinterpreted since it was thanked by Aragon...it was a jab at bill's "what are you doing to heal the world?" retort when he feels he's adequately responded to any criticism (and Corey's supposed intent to save the world)

Its fair to point out abuse if that's what you experienced...but serious criticisms like that are better served in a less snarky way, especially without the guise that he's still "welcome" if he chooses. If you feel strongly enough what he's done is so bad he shouldn't be here then you should boot him despite forum policy

I like happy hippy parties better than frat boy keggers, even though there's inevitably peeps I don't like at both...cmon leader, set a good example
    Last edited by donk, 3rd May 2017 at 20:41.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    The longer your post, the less people will read it!........The earth is flat.
    To all intents and purposes of provincial people the shape of earth does not matter. Anyway, on the ground looking around, it cannot be known to be flat OR round. There is just no perspective. Never really going anywhere, just walking or riding a horse or driving a car from home to a geographic location (not very far away) on a pre-exiting familiar road, the earth might as well be flat. The needed ability to perceive what the layout is (whether stretched around a ball or lying on a disc) has to be from a larger context. Figuring cannot be done with NO EXPERIENCE and no theoretic knowledge of anything outside one's daily life (whether read or in pictures). People can tell you what they discovered and THAT takes extraordinary proof! This perspective is perfectly OK for a villager who will never need calculate any aspect of geographic physics.

IMO the ancients knew very well how to figure out what is what from a perspective of observing as if from "above" the earth. Ancient travellers of earth knew how to navigate the world. They used instruments that could predict their direction. Ask old fashioned mariners about the curves of earth's shape. They are able to see a widened perspective.

Though the earliest written mention of a spherical Earth comes from ancient Greek sources, there is no account of how the sphericity of the Earth was discovered.[10] A plausible explanation is that it was "the experience of travellers that suggested such an explanation for the variation in the observable altitude and the change in the area of circumpolar stars, a change that was quite drastic between Greek settlements" around the eastern Mediterranean Sea, particularly those between the Nile Delta and Crimea.[11]
    Just look at the world in larger and larger contexts and more intimately and then see which model makes more sense. The map is not the territory. The fact IS, the earth round of flat cares not a hoot what is thought...she is the true shape she IS. The whole meme of flat has always "revolved" around a fundamental Christian ideology of something that may be mythic. But when not considered with metaphor, people become dogmatic and stupid IMO.

IMO in contemporary culture, the fact that people feel paranoid is fear and ignorance. Sussing the truth is much more than choosing story lines. There is layer after layer to unravel and people who cannot broaden perspectives become insular and stuck IMO. IMO the truth community could be stuck in concrete. There is very little new or vibrant when looking at forums. There is a desert of mediocre thinking and drama which goes no where. Youtubers repeat one another or post old videos as if new. The fact that people do not care to read is asking for pablum of the alt to be dispensed by favored authority.

edit... I cleaned up the post because it got wonky.
    Last edited by Maggie, 3rd May 2017 at 20:40.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Ha! Remember what I last said to you Shane? "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Pull up a barstool while you're in town, I'll buy you a frosty cold one or three. I think you and Aragorn can learn to play nice.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It was no lower than your comments. You may not see the difference, but everyone else does. Nice try though.

Say whatever you'd like. Everyone knows better, and your words carry only the weight of someone who is jealous his story of being an angelic being didn't get the attention Corey's did. (Or my own did)

I don't ask for donations. I don't take TV offers. I don't insist anyone follow or listen to me and I don't attack those who do not... So that makes me VERY different than Corey. I understand you probably never followed anything I put out AFTER the Ruiner Blog, but if you did, you would see I did a LOT of addressing such topics.

This "groupies" thing is just childish also. Pretty simple to see where you're coming from with that. I joked that I thought you may be an AI, but never told people you were for sure. Nor have I ever said anything negative about you besides the ridiculous tendency to call people names for doing exactly the same thing you have done since you made your debut on PA with your own "story".

Where you quoted me and replied "pot, meet kettle" not only makes zero sense, it's also false.

The Watchdog? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I can't ever respond to that delusion.

Take you up on an offer to be interviewed? Oh please... I really wish you would all grow up. Please delete my account from this forum. I will PM you as well so you have no reason to claim confusion.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    See this is why don't like the "thanks" feature

I appreciate Aragon [...
    Aragorn. Aragon is a region in Spain.

...] sharing his feelings and contributing to thread, but not tone or spirit in which said post was made...how would it be interpreted if clicked it?

Also I don't like implications that could be made by my post being thanked, I was genuinely happy to hear from dracon, honestly hope he is well, and do want him to join the party...though my closing quip could be misinterpreted since it was thanked by Aragon... [...
    Aragorn. Aragon is... I've already said that.

...] it was a jab at bill's "what are you doing to heal the world?" retort when he feels he's adequately responded to any criticism (and Corey's supposed intent to save the world)
    I understood that. Actually, Bill Ryan's exact words would be "What have you done today to make the world a better place?"

Amusingly enough, he would always neglect to mention what he himself had done to make the world a better place that day — maybe because he had actually made it worse that day and that he would have been hoping for you to compensate for that again.

Its fair to point out abuse if that's what you experienced...but serious criticisms like that are better served in a less snarky way, especially without the guise that he's still "welcome" if he chooses. If you feel strongly enough what he's done is so bad he shouldn't be here then you should boot him despite forum policy

I like happy hippy parties better than frat boy keggers, even though there's inevitably peeps I don't like at both...cmon leader, set a good example
    I was only responding to a red herring disguised as a completely irrelevant attempt at an ad hominem. I am also not your leader — your leader is you!

Furthermore, why would we have banned Shane? He was not in violation of any of the Forum Rules, and even though Shane's followers were misbehaving grossly, he himself was always polite and correct in his communication. And he was certainly not conducting himself in any manner akin to what Simon Parkes has been (and might still be) doing over at Project Avalon.

As for setting a good example, I am extremely hard on myself — much harder than I am on anybody else — and I try setting an example every day of my life, because I demand of myself that I be the change I wish to see. And strangely enough, most of you don't even see that, or else you would all be picking up on that example.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    To all who read this who have the feeling their purpose is to save the world
    That's the hook the fishers use: bait proferred.

To all who read this who have the feeling their purpose is to destroy the world
    That's the line the fisher throws with hook unfurled

To all who read this who relish freedom to swim away
    Save yourself and save today.
    You will never save the world or destroy it
    Let fishers catch you again and again
    No matter, just another day gone pfffft

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2017), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I was only responding to a red herring disguised as a completely irrelevant attempt at an ad hominem. I am also not your leader — your leader is you!

Furthermore, why would we have banned Shane? He was not in violation of any of the Forum Rules, and even though Shane's followers were misbehaving grossly, he himself was always polite and correct in his communication. And he was certainly not conducting himself in any manner akin to what Simon Parkes has been (and might still be) doing over at Project Avalon.

As for setting a good example, I am extremely hard on myself — much harder than I am on anybody else — and I try setting an example every day of my life, because I demand of myself that I be the change I wish to see. And strangely enough, most of you don't even see that, or else you would all be picking up on that example.

I have complete respect for that...just wanted to let you know that I believe virtue is rewarded...

Don't be so cynical Maggie...We can make a difference in 'our' world...if we're lucky. Even when I do bad, I do it hoping someone can learn a lesson from it...

philosophical musings always get me going.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 3rd May 2017 at 22:55. Reason: I've trimmed your quotes for relevance and brevity ;)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Maggie (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    What an interesting soup, the last couple of pages have simmered, fish head soup I like in the darkest of winter having enjoyed the gorn fillets in spring. What wisdom have I though finding a mirror at times and connection to the Blue, even though not all the stories via CG, DW a different fish though imo as always liked and respected him unlike Ickey where I went from yuk alarm to ooopps why did I not feel this that energy and truth, lol and it was watching Ickey and DW getting interviewed at the same time together that allowed me to start remembering/learning Ickey wise. I have tried many times to join BR and co but blocked from liting this fire, raw cold soup maybe.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    I'm not interested in any flame wars, and I have stated my case — serenely — in my PM reply to Shane, so I am only going to reply to one snippet from his post here.

Say whatever you'd like. Everyone knows better, and your words carry only the weight of someone who is jealous his story of being an angelic being didn't get the attention Corey's did. (Or my own did)
    That claim is even more preposterous than the one that I would be an A.I. If you knew anything about me at all, then you would know that I don't crave any attention. When I spoke of my soul origins back at The House Of The Hat™, it was only so as to explain my own experiences within what I felt was an appropriate context — no more, no less. And one of the clearest differences between myself (and those like me) and other people is that I go the proverbial extra mile in everything I do.

I am however painfully aware — although this awareness has had to come to me in hindsight — that I tend to be too trusting, and that I thus also tend to give away too much information about myself. It is called "being socially naive", and it comes with being on the autism spectrum. Luckily however, I've learned from that experience, and hopefully I am a little wiser now. The sad part is of course that what goes on the Web, stays on the Web — or either way, it'll be there for a very long time still — and thus, all of our mistakes are still going to remain visible for everyone to see. And if one doesn't know the context (or pretext), then it's easy to jump to the wrong conclusions.

Either way, it is clear from who thanks my posts — or perhaps more importantly: who doesn't [*] — that my contributions to this thread are not exactly being appreciated too much, so I will take my leave of absence from this thread. Again, I don't seek any attention, but there is a significant difference between feeling respected for one's efforts and ostensibly being made aware that one is not.

[*] And this time, it doesn't have anything to do with people fearing repercussions over at Project Avalon. Even I am not that naive.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    it's the abusive personality that uses one's 'revelations' against them. We are surrounded by unhealthy personalities and that is the real tragedy.

I think it is our experiences that don't fit into consensus reality that make us naive in our willingness to share such, many don't have the personality development to appreciate the 'need' in others for validation. It is basic to our humanity and those not recognizing that demonstrate their failure to be fully functioning beings.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 4th May 2017 at 00:00.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2017), Aragorn (4th May 2017), Dreamtimer (4th May 2017), Elen (4th May 2017)