Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    All the racial types represented. That's a very fortuitous new twist, until recently, and until the rank-and-file recognized how ludicrous white alien good guys were, 'they' never sent other racial types. Incidentally, i looked for the Hispanic type but didn't see one. I suppose Hispanic conspiracists should start scoffing at the Blue Chickens so they send one or two of those. How about a little equal representation, this ain't Hollywood after all.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    All the racial types represented. That's a very fortuitous new twist, until recently, and until the rank-and-file recognized how ludicrous white alien good guys were, 'they' never sent other racial types. Incidentally, i looked for the Hispanic type but didn't see one. I suppose Hispanic conspiracists should start scoffing at the Blue Chickens so they send one or two of those. How about a little equal representation, this ain't Hollywood after all.
    Yes. I've heard disclosure has been postponed until the Blue Avians have had sufficient education in diversity, gender studies and sensitivity training.

A new message for humanity must be politically correct, of course.
    Last edited by modwiz, 21st December 2017 at 23:51.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, you got the Blue Chickens, Gold triangle head bubbas, white, green and red Dracos, tall and short grays, so we got a pretty good spectrum on the ET side. Mayans are close to Mexico so perhaps we’ll get them to Habla for you and get a check in the Hispanic box?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2017), modwiz (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    yes, that's the least one would expect, they are after all, enlightened beings..No? Maybe not though, I saw part of a movie documentary last night that said even hyper-dimensional Aliens could be dense. Now that I think about it. Southern migrants ARE aliens...never mind, it has been covered.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, you got the Blue Chickens, Gold triangle head bubbas, white, green and red Dracos, tall and short grays, so we got a pretty good spectrum on the ET side. Mayans are close to Mexico so perhaps we’ll get them to Habla for you and get a check in the Hispanic box?
    That was my thought. Mayans are for the Hispanic check box. We must remember that diversity is for the plebes so, the ones crafting this social engineering can get sloppy because it's all a game to them.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    , Dumpy.

Come on guys, you're way behind the curve. Belanna Torres was half human, half Vulcan and Totally Hot Hispanic. (and I'm not even attracted to women)

The Rebellion in Star Wars is a 'rag tag' crew, thus it's by nature going to be diverse. You can't help it when you're recruiting everyone who is alive and not part of the Empire. I can't even believe people are trying to cry sjw. How foolish. I pity them, whether they want it or not.

Crap, I meant Klingon. That's what I was thinking. Long day, yesterday.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 22nd December 2017 at 12:38.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Wind (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Belanna Torres was half human, half Vulcan and Totally Hot Hispanic.
    Nope, B'Elanna was half human, half Klingon. Her father was human and her mother was Klingon, but her parents separated early on. Given B'Elanna's Klingon heritage, human kids were making fun of her cranial ridges when she was little, which she then responded to with violence.

But hot, yes, that she certainly was. There was even an episode of VOY where you could see Roxann Dawson without the makeup, because her character had been split up into two separate individuals — one fully human and one fully Klingon. After the episode was broadcast, Roxann asked her real-life parents what they thought of it, and they told her that they thought "she was great, but the actress who played the Klingon girl was fantastic." (Both the human and Klingon characters were played by Roxann Dawson, but she was almost unrecognizable under her fully Klingon appearance. )

To the best of my knowledge, there has only been one other half human, half Klingon character, but this was on TNG, not on VOY. Her name was K'Ehleyr — played by Suzie Plakson — and she was hot too . She was Worf's mate, and the mother of his son Alexander, although she had never informed Worf that he had a son until she boarded the Enterprise again. K'Ehleyr appeared in only two episodes, and she was murdered by the traitor Duras, who had assassinated Klingon Chancellor K'mpec in an attempt to take his place.

All throughout the Star Trek series, the Duras family had been having secret dealings with the Romulans, the archenemy of the Klingon Empire. Duras' father had even betrayed the Klingon Empire to the Romulans during the Romulan-Klingon War, over which Worf's father was posthumously convicted of treason, even though it was known to the Chancellor that Duras' father was the traitor, not Worf's father. According to Klingon tradition, a father's dishonor is transferred upon his sons, and Worf was forced to bear the verdict for political reasons, causing him to be expelled from the Klingon Empire in disgrace while the Duras family could carry on with their betrayal.

When K'Ehleyr finds out that Duras has poisoned K'mpec, Duras murders her. Worf finds her, and subsequently boards Duras' ship in order to exact revenge upon him. He kills Duras in a duel, thereby also thwarting Duras' plan to become the next Chancellor, after which the position goes to Gowron, the only other contender. Gowron is himself killed by Worf in yet another duel — in DS9, near the end of the Dominion War — after Gowron had become a morally corrupt megalomaniac and had repeatedly been sending the popular and righteous General Martok on missions he couldn't possibly win, just so as to eliminate Martok as competition, with as a result that the Federation-Klingon-Romulan alliance was losing the war against the Dominion.

Apart from Spock, I don't know of any other half human, half Vulcan characters on Star Trek — Subcommander T'Pol of ENT was entirely Vulcan — albeit that there was a recurring half human, half Romulan character, namely Romulan Commander Sela. She was the daughter of a Romulan officer and a duplicate of Tasha Yar from another timeline who had traveled back in time through a rift in spacetime and was captured by the Romulans while on board the Enterprise C, which was defending a Klingon ship against three Romulan Warbirds. This Tasha Yar was captured by the Romulans, brought to Romulus and taken as the consort of a Romulan officer.

Both Tasha Yar and her daughter Sela were portrayed by actress Denise Crosby, and the only visual difference between Sela and her mother was that Sela had the Vulcan/Romulan ears of her father. They were also both blondes — the natural hair color of Denise Crosby — which is very rare on Romulus.

Romulans and Vulcans share a common ancestry, and their genetic makeup is 99% the same. The 1% deviation stems from the fact that, by the TNG era, the ancestors of the Romulans had already left Vulcan almost 2000 years ago, and that Romulus is a much more Earth-like planet than Vulcan.

Anyway...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Her parent's name was Caballero. Italian then? I though she was hispanic in origins.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    How did we get into Star Trek and Star Wars characters? I thought we we talking ‘real world’ stuff?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    So I just got done reading the Corey Goode/David Wilcock transcript Dumpster Diver posted, and it reminds me a lot story wise of Aragorn's above summary of the Federation-Klingon-Romulan alliance. Not exactly, but in that same classic space opera tradition as War of the Worlds, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, etc.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode. It's good stuff really, if the movie version were coming on AMC tonight I'd probably watch it. You know what the shit of it is? None of these stories, Serpo and it's saucer crashing Ebens being another, is necessarily all fiction. I wonder how many of these sagas are actually channeled, and not all channeling is bogus. Hmmmm...
    https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...in-crisis.html

P.S. How's that for a segue Dumps?
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 22nd December 2017 at 14:07.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    So I just got done reading the Corey Goode/David Wilcock transcript Dumpster Diver posted, and it reminds me a lot story wise of Aragorn's above summary of the Federation-Klingon-Romulan alliance. Not exactly, but in that same classic space opera tradition as War of the Worlds, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, etc.

Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode. It's good stuff really, if the movie version were coming on AMC tonight I'd probably watch it. You know what the shit of it is? None of these stories, Serpo and it's saucer crashing Ebens being another, is necessarily all fiction. I wonder how many of these sagas are actually channeled, and not all channeling is bogus. Hmmmm...

My take? The sun blast is gonna happen (lots of old religious text behind this and semi confirmed by ‘science’) only the rescue ain’t gonna happen. Nobody’s gonna send you lots of money if you tell the hard, nasty facts of you needing to pay for all the damage you caused to the planet and each other. ‘Leveling up’ without the natural death step rings hollow to me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks

Forget about a movie. This is stuff for a series. I'm thinking at least five seasons.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Forget about a movie. This is stuff for a series. I'm thinking at least five seasons.
    Well season 8 of "The Walking Dead" is continuing to slack in ratings, perhaps a zombie apocalypse/space opera merger would be mutually beneficial to both series. "Blue Avians Introduce Corey Goode To Rick Grimes", love it!

Perhaps another foreward authored by Bill Ryan for good measure.

Yet another segue, he's on a roll!
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 22nd December 2017 at 15:58.

Socrates

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Well season 8 of "The Walking Dead" is continuing to slack in ratings, perhaps a zombie apocalypse/space opera merger would be mutually beneficial to both series. "Blue Avians Introduce Corey Goode To Rick Grimes", love it!

Perhaps another foreward authored by Bill Ryan for good measure.

Yet another segue, he's on a roll!

THE INVASION

of

The Blue Zombie Chickens

- a J.J. Abrams production -

Every episode starts with a voice-over narration, alternating between 10 minutes of David Wilcock talking about his penis in even-number episodes, and 20 minutes of Alfred Lambremont Webre just trying to turn on his webcam in odd-number episodes.

The double-length pilot episode will be called "How the Grinch Stole a Fake Picasso", and will home in on two Famous Researchers™ — one an African-born British Scientologist from Ecuador with a conspicuous hat, and the other one a tone-deaf middle-aged blonde from, you know, Sedona, okay? — who are set up for a swindle with a fake Picasso drawing by the evil Blue Zombie Chickens From 9th Density™ and their human accomplice, the Illuminati Insider™ Shane The Ruiner.

The Ruiner and his following of 1'000-year-old vampires, the Shanolytes, then take the two Famous Researchers™ hostage and transport them to a secret underground facility underneath the Gaia TV studios by way of a Norway Spiral™, created by the devious Richard C. Hoagland from within his Nazi base on the moon. Along with them, the Brave Whistleblower™ Henry Deacon (played by Arthur Neuman) is also transported through the Norway Spiral™, but he loses his mustache in transit and succumbs to his injury.

The Famous Researchers™ are then tortured with screenshots from The One Truth and Eye-Rise, and brutally interrogated by Michael Salla and George Noory, both possessed by the evil spirits of the Blue Zombie Chickens™. However, they are then promptly rescued by The Hero™, a "Secret Space Program" operative named "Corey Goode", who obliterates the possessed individuals with a Golden Triangle™ made of Ra Material™, and who, with a mysterious line from east of the Rockies, resurrects Art Bell, who had been clubbed to death by George Noory with Bob Dean's cane.

Note to Fred: Don't complain about your keyboard, man — you know better than to try sipping from your beer while reading my posts.

Oh man, I'm so bad, hahaha!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd December 2017), Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), Paloma (25th December 2017)

Thanks
    Classic, I think we have our show runner ROFL!

Socrates

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd December 2017), Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), Paloma (25th December 2017)