Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    My take: The Hatman started Camelot and Project Kool-aid as a honey-pots to ensnare the errant MILABs and other assorted "troublemakers" on behalf of the Deep State crowd. Cory showed up, brains scrambled, and went thru an awaking process that included doing some pretty stupid things. BR tried to control CG, didn't make it stick, lost control and made it worse.
    Almost. Not quite, but almost.

Behold here comes the dreamer, and we shall see what will become of his dreams.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (24th August 2017), Dreamtimer (25th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th August 2017), Elen (24th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017), modwiz (25th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Pete Peterson died?

I think the "takes on it" that are most important are from the people that were there when Corey was just goodETxSG, describing how he became (and who was responsible) for making him "relevant" enough to catch wilcock's interest

With over 2000 posts spanning several years, a lot of them interesting higher profile (*cough* Bill) now-critics-but-then-notsomuch folks that seem to like to portray it as "Corey just mysteriously appeared" with this whole marketing he is either pushing for loot or mind controlled into doing

Everyone is interested in what he's done since in the spotlight, no one has compared to the well documented case of who he was before, and how and why he has changed.

Obviously I'm not really interested in him at all...it's those that use him and obsess over his story and quasi-fame
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (24th August 2017), Dreamtimer (25th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th August 2017), Elen (24th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017), Paloma (25th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Dark Journalist made some references to posts made by CG stating some people in the 'dark alliance' would likely have their lives in danger and could die and I find it interesting that right after he said it both Tompkins and Pete Peterson die. So what does that tell you? Seems kinda telling to me.
    I think you mean Jim Marrs died and Pete Peterson's stuff got trashed? Pete is still with us, last I looked.

Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    Almost. Not quite, but almost.

Behold here comes the dreamer, and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
    Which dreamer "we" talking about?

While you are at it, since I'm "almost" what's the complete story?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (25th August 2017), Dreamtimer (26th August 2017), Elen (25th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017), modwiz (25th August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I think you mean Jim Marrs died and Pete Peterson's stuff got trashed? Pete is still with us, last I looked.

Which dreamer "we" talking about?

While you are at it, since I'm "almost" what's the complete story?
    I read a post on PA by David saying Pete fell, had an inoperable brain bruise and died at 2:30am the other night. EDIT: My bad. He did mention Pete in the post and I saw that in my scan speed reading. Took me a second to find it. Tompkins is the one that fell. Sorry.
    Last edited by Jengelen, 25th August 2017 at 20:10.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (26th August 2017), Dreamtimer (26th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th August 2017), Elen (26th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1156638

A new avalonian asks for a little clarity on the "mess", and he responds with this (emphasis mine):

Yes, I really understand!

Here's the super-condensed version of the saga. I believe this to be accurate.

Corey Goode was an Avalon member for a long time.

After he was interviewed in Sept-Oct 2014, he left the forum, became critically hostile to Avalon, and then very grossly embellished his previous story, seeking out David Wilcock to assist
    . Researcher and author Michael Salla has also promoted Corey's story. Many details of the story are generally held to be ridiculous and fantastical, and other parts plagiarized.

Wilcock and Gaia TV have now turned this (and Corey) into a money-making golden goose
    that they cannot afford to kill, unless the goose ceases to be an asset.

Genuine whistleblowers and careful researchers are now being in danger of being marginalized in the context of a marketing wave of populist comic-book promotion.

There is growing evidence that nefarious forces are at play, not just one person's [what some people see as] sociopathy.
    Then the new poster wonders about pre-Corey Wilcock, as she wasn't familiar, so he responds thusly:

Bulletpoint summary of David Wilcock: (bearing in mind that some of this is my personal opinion, but I do know quite a lot about him)

He's done a lot of good work. He has a very high intellect, is very articulate, and a huge ability to retain and recall data. He is also a good author.

Kerry Cassidy and I did quite a lot (in Project Camelot) to bring him to prominence back in 2007-8
    . Although he was already a known figure, he was at that time talented, modest, and a little unsure of himself in some ways. He was also very supportive of Camelot in that period, and we appreciated that.

Many people on the net (and many here on the forum) will say that his ego and desire for fame has grown since then to the degree that he is respected and liked quite a lot less.

Money has always been important to him. As long ago as 2009, he would not speak at a conference for less than $5,000.

There's one thread (started by Weezer) where she documents how she was defrauded by him out of $10,000.

There are many other Avalon threads about him (search for 'Wilcock' in thread titles). Many point out that he has stated and predicted many things that are not true, or have not come about, all of which he appears to brush off.
    I think EVERYONE agrees on the "green" issue...there's not a ton of mystery or even that much contraversy about that.

I believe the "red" issue is a common concern of the "community" that warrants discussion and I will praise Bill here for doing that....HOWEVER....the thing I've been going on about since even before Corey is demonstrated by the (CG) bold purple highlight.

In his characterization of CG, his narrative goes: Corey was just a poster, happened to get interviewed, and after that is what's worth noting. I personally thought it was blatantly obvious (to anyone on the forums back then, or anyone who considered a themselves a "serious researcher" and went back to look) the import of what he glosses over (ie the hype he created over his super-secret whistleblower)...but I was wrong about that, it's not really as obvious as i thought...and again, I guess I could be wrong, but I feel it is as or actually MORE important than the aftermath

And I know that the handful here that participate on these types of threads (that I've been making ad nauseum since that time) have actually heard me say it a million times...but I'm finding out that a lot of people miss that point, and folks that weren't immersed as some of us were couldn't have possibility gotten it, so I'm laying it out again for posterity.

And I think it's particularly interesting in contrast to the 2nd purp highlight, where Bill takes partial responsibility for David Wilcock's fame...which back in those days was considered a "good thing" as he was bringing some solid stuff to the table in the eyes of a lot of people.

To be clear, I think Bill laying things out as concisely as he is, and steering the conversation to what he considers important is great...but I am calling him on my perception that he is (subtly, effectively) changing the narrative, and in the process contributing to or even creating to more of a "problem in the community" than famous bluebirds (and maybe even david willya-look-at-my-cock) could ever be**.

**ADDED....well, at least to the people who pay attention to Bill and/or the characters he has a hand in "bringing to prominence"
    I was told the other day by an old friend (from the forums) that you have been awfully quiet or busy lately.

Both are true, relative to how I used to be, but the real reason that I barely post is that whether it be intentional or design, the fears and speculations like the ones Bill mentioned above seems to have come to fruition. For me, at least.

Not that I'm a "genuine whistleblower" or professional researcher, but I did used to really enjoy sharing my experiences, no matter how mundane...and discussing them with others. I liked reading and listening to what others experience, and sharing any insights or perspectives I might have with them.

And here's some high speculation for you: I think Bill did too. I like to believe it was what inspired what good work he did and how the Project became popular enough to be more of a discussion board with diversity and decent enough numbers that no one (or three) people could dominate it the way that happens at the smaller forums, where some (like myself) might not participate as much as not to be associated with the prevailing (loudest) belief systems and personalities.

Bill Ryan teaming with Dark Journalist was the nail in the coffin of the possibility of "rational" people being able to discuss extraordinary things. It's great (for the "community") in a sense if it actually helps the most gullible of us to learn discernment, and even better if it energizes more folks to actually start vetting people, asking serious questions, and being less tolerant of hypocrisy.

But all of us know, and those who do the smallest bit of actually vetting, that participating on these forums demands some level of hypocrisy. They are mostly centered around at the very least on some mini-cult of personality, where new-found "whistlebowers" and long disgraced quasi-celebrities are given most of the attention, and tend to be the biggest draw.

BR now (or at least was, before he lost some steam) bringing out these high standards not only make it tough to get a new draw to PA (or the like), the hypocrisy of it coming form him, with his history, should make any thinking person think twice before baring their soul in any of these places. The fact that it took his crusade for "truth" in the community via "debunking" Corey ****ing Goode to get him to actually admit he didn't live up to these standards in the past is some kind of crazy paradox that requires a level of double-think, of cognitive dissonance acceptance that who the f*ck would want to listen to someone niave enough to fuel it?

It almost feels like a political campaign, or the early workings of new major religion. Where the "scientific method" and "evidence" based "research" about important accepted beliefs like the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM has turned what we liked to call the "truth" community into a program like everything else in what we used to call the mainstream.

The lines are getting blurred these days. The things coming out of the President's mouth and the teevee's reporting are every bit as crazy as some of the wilder stuff you find in these realms. And everyone is trying to be right, or prove someone else wrong...dictate their truth or shit on someone else's...or both.

I just know that in this kind of environment, I'd be wont to come out of my shell the way I did the way things are now. I looked up to Bill (and Icke and Wilcock and a bunch of others) as solid researchers more interested in truth than attention. I feel I can feel empathy for wanting (BR's, to my mind) to be the place for the important conversations and bombshell disclosures.

Big egos draw big energy...for better or for worse. Some just need to be in control of the reality the create, they can do whatever they think it takes to get it, regardless of whether it requires them to lie to themselves (and others) or not. I dunno...can we create an environment on the interwebs where an ego or a bad idea doesn't predominate?
    Last edited by donk, 19th October 2017 at 02:04.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (19th October 2017), Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th October 2017), Elen (19th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017), enjoy being (19th October 2017), Fred Steeves (19th October 2017), Paloma (19th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Ahh I see what has happened here. Sorry I hadn't realised you are a jilted fan donk. I, for some reason had thought you always thought of BR as a charlatan. My mistake, it all makes more sense now.
    I personally don't agree that BR ever was anything of note. He's just some dude on the internet who I always thought fancied the sound of his own voice as some sort of narrator for BBC.
    He never had any pedestal to be placed on, he never amounted to anything in my view. I don't really understand why people would say other wise. It is so underwhelming.
    But yes it make sense now that you would be so emotional about this nobody as if you once thought the sun shone out of his hatbrim then it would stand to reason you would be feeling disappointed and dejected about the fall from grace of a hero.
    Anyway mate, that's what I see, that your holding on to stuff about someone who really really doesn't matter one minuscule drop.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Dreamtimer (19th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2017), sandy (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    BR may not matter a drop, but it seems the affect he had/has on people does. It's good to hear first-hand accounts of different experiences with him.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th October 2017), Aragorn (20th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), enjoy being (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Ahh I see what has happened here. Sorry I hadn't realised you are a jilted fan donk. I, for some reason had thought you always thought of BR as a charlatan. My mistake, it all makes more sense now.
    I personally don't agree that BR ever was anything of note. He's just some dude on the internet who I always thought fancied the sound of his own voice as some sort of narrator for BBC.
    He never had any pedestal to be placed on, he never amounted to anything in my view. I don't really understand why people would say other wise. It is so underwhelming.
    But yes it make sense now that you would be so emotional about this nobody as if you once thought the sun shone out of his hatbrim then it would stand to reason you would be feeling disappointed and dejected about the fall from grace of a hero.
    Anyway mate, that's what I see, that your holding on to stuff about someone who really really doesn't matter one minuscule drop.
    More of a cult-type situation...it wasn't as much as him (though I was definitely guilty of some hero/guru worship) as the environment that was on PA, at least for the chunk of time that I was there.

There used to be (and am sure to some extent probably still is, somewhere in the depths and corners of the forum) a place that was fun (and to some, felt safe) to share extraordinary experiences and "out there" ideas. Build real relationships. Find practical information and interesting stories. Interact directly with some folks you'd never get to otherwise.

But the foundation was (is) a cult to his personality, the basis was reverence to the "groundbreaking" work he did and the "sterling integrity" of the buddies (quasi-celebs) he had access to. And it seemed he used it more to get attention and feed his ego (some even say feed himself, though I don't believe it is as lucrative as some think), rather than building community and seeking truth.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2017), Aragorn (20th October 2017), Dreamtimer (20th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), enjoy being (20th October 2017), Paloma (20th October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Thanks
    I think I need to apologize to Donk and probably others in this thread. Since I've not come in from Avalon nor am I much of a religious person, I didn't understand the need to "cleanse" oneself of the experience especially cultish ones. My aspie nature makes me fairly insensitive to others as well, and frankly I struggle with this and can offend folks easily especially when I haven't the visual cues one gets when conversing face-to-face (at least I'm somewhat better in those situations).

Again, apologies. I'll try to behave better going forward.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2017), Aragorn (20th October 2017), Dreamtimer (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), enjoy being (20th October 2017), Kathy (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That was very nice, Dumpy. (You OK?) ( )

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), enjoy being (20th October 2017), Kathy (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That was very nice, Dumpy. (You OK?) ( )
    Umm, yeah I guess me trying on a Clark Kent personality looks weird doesn't it? Ok, Dark Knight Dumpy tights are back on.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2017), Aragorn (20th October 2017), Dreamtimer (20th October 2017), Elen (20th October 2017), enjoy being (20th October 2017), Kathy (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    More of a cult-type situation...it wasn't as much as him (though I was definitely guilty of some hero/guru worship) as the environment that was on PA, at least for the chunk of time that I was there.

There used to be (and am sure to some extent probably still is, somewhere in the depths and corners of the forum) a place that was fun (and to some, felt safe) to share extraordinary experiences and "out there" ideas. Build real relationships. Find practical information and interesting stories. Interact directly with some folks you'd never get to otherwise.

But the foundation was (is) a cult to his personality, the basis was reverence to the "groundbreaking" work he did and the "sterling integrity" of the buddies (quasi-celebs) he had access to. And it seemed he used it more to get attention and feed his ego (some even say feed himself, though I don't believe it is as lucrative as some think), rather than building community and seeking truth.

You kind of said it all there regards forums on the web. I'd say it would be present in many different forums. Even the info only enthusiasts forums for different things. Even they would say they enjoy the community.
    Forums such as the genre which this one and that other one belong to are not information only, they are quite social.
    I think they haven't really been defined adequately in that way, the places act as refuges, as places for people to talk about their experiences and link with people who are like minded or have had similar experiences...
    But then it goes on to different levels to that, in which some evolve discussions which are ongoing and then begin to evolve discussions which are theories on action, theories on inaction, and theories based purely around a desire to be entertained.
    I probably had a few similar symptoms towards the first of these sorts of forums I belonged to as well. I probably would still be found to say I felt it was the best of its time for a time. A lot of it is about the people who are members, not really about the personalities who have created the platform. The persons might attract traffic initially, but word gets around and the members of forums are what make all the content, all the connections. The people are the ones which will make the experience more rich for you, this can be true in so many areas though I guess. It was such at art school too all those years ago. The tutors never really did teach that much, they supplied feedback if wanted, and for the most it was about our own discussions and thoughts that we would share and evolve between like minded individuals we gravitated to.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2017), Aragorn (21st October 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (21st October 2017), Kathy (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Thanks
    Are there other forums out there though that claim to have spawned and housed so many quasi-celebrities (within their own little communities)?

Bases, maybe? But that sorta feels like Johnston’s intent, and I’ve never really seen him all that different from Bill?

What about David Ickes? Or wilcocks? Did anybody close to a Charles come out of anyone else’s?

4chan, the “anonoymous” forum (which is quite interesting) brought a meme to life, or conjured an old god or whatever they did, but that’s the only entity I know about that surpassed the amount of awareness of a Corey Goode. Is there anything magical about what PA has done?

My current emotional attachment to it is in regards to BR’s recent surge in popularity centering around his focused discernment and skepticism towards his very creations, the very demons he conjured, while somehow dodging his responsibility in their creation. The ultimate problem-reaction-solution, it was kind of scary to watch there for a little while

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st October 2017), Aragorn (21st October 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (21st October 2017), Kathy (21st October 2017), sandy (21st October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    This interview with Duncan O'Finioan with Randy Maugans seems to have been missed

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU-16ATgJ2E

"Published on 3 Jun 2017 by OffPlanet Media
    Duncan O'Finioan joins Randy Maugans for an exclusive talk about the recent shooting incident at Center Point Healing Center. We then go into some deep topics including the recent media wars, the developments in spiritual warfare fronts; why the supernatural is now plagued with inter-dimensionals; the workings of magic and dimensional rift riding...never a dull moment."
    Last edited by Kathy, 21st October 2017 at 06:59.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st October 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (21st October 2017)

Thanks
    Looks like the wheels are starting to come loose in Blue Chicken Land:

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...in-crisis.html

The video was out on Monday followed rapidly with this transcript.

Things are not going exactly to plan in Asgard so they are hiding in a temporal bubble...

...something tells me this ain’t good.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd December 2017), Dreamtimer (21st December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st December 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd December 2017), Kathy (21st December 2017), modwiz (21st December 2017)