Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Phil, remember this thread at the height of Super Scientologist Jiminii's protected popularity? Well anyway, your posting of Hubbard's OT 3 material is still up for public view. I read it again, still no ill effects. Go to page 4, post #72.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Ron-s-Org
    No ill effects eh? Lucky you....and the rest of the forum. Must kill him to have that tech just hanging out there for anyone to be harmed, he must have figured it was buried well enough to not draw much attention. His diversion of an answer to my questions was pretty top notch, until I pressed him.

Guess the entities only get ya when you make a thread about it. Brief exposure is ok, but deep concentration before you're ready will give you MS....or so he'd have me believe.

That was when I was on board the "censorship" train, and thought it was unfathomable that he'd delete a thread for any reason. I guess the point I keep hammering at, is not to make fun of him for believing it to, but like in my last post...it's the projection that bugs the sh!t of me.

He's gonna call me irresponsible for posting it, I think he's irresponsible for not warning the ignorant masses of the entities and dangers it's infested with.

Which brings the discussion back around to why I think studying this here BR "case study" of what he thinks the problems in the "community" are...is in ITSELF an interesting (fractally) case study that highlights what I think is wrong: the enabling most of give to these "authorities" to tell their truth based on our perception of their integrity...especially when the reality they are creating "resonates" with us

Bill Ryan should not be considered an unbiased objective authority on the situation, just because he's been (publicly) caught in less lies than Corey. Corey shouldn't be for more obvious reasons. I sure as hell shouldn't, and am not claiming to be. My bias is heavily influenced on my experiences...so I share them.

The conglomaration of all the data that anyone that experienced it should be put together. I know mine is not perfect, which is why I put it up for feedback:

-Bill made a big huge hub-bub about a new super secret whistle blower, after a pattern of his platform being used for such productions Charles and 12D Inelia and Simon, not to mention the Serpo predecessor.
    -He actively used his authority to make his flock pretend to not know who he was, as if he was some new guy with no background out of nowhere. We weren't allowed to use that he constantly signed posts with before he was "secret"
    -DW was doing interviews at the same table as Bill many moons ago, but when all of this was going down...their relationship was last thing Bill wanted to talk about

Points one and two are my biggest influencers on thinking it was BILL that used Corey for attention AT LEAST as much and probably more than Corey used Bill...but I can be wrong. MAYBE Corey just KNEW that he could use it as a successful springboard for forum fame as so many had before him...that there'd be a DW just waiting to pick up his story after he's used up poor Billy to gain the fame and cred and integrity that the Project brings. It's possible, I guess

On the Corey side:
    -He proves himself to be an attention seeker
    -he hangs with DW
    -He's been caught in lots of lies, and his story is silly

I just can't see an angle where he's more responsible for his fame than Bill/PA are...and if he is, he's some "master chess player" using Bill (who some people think is some kind of good chess player), Bill is out there claiming to be a victim (yet again) with this recent production. In some vacuum he has NO responsibility for. And now is getting attention for making it a "case study"....how "Mirage Men" is that? Ah what a fractally reality

And the worst is his fans just eat it up, forgive/ignore/deny the "bad" and "ugly" for all the "good" he is bringing. ENABLING 101 folks, I'm not blaming Bill for that major problem in the alt media...he ain't the problem, he's dime-a-dozen...but for these seemingly intelligent people heaping praise on the wonderful things he's doing

We gotta find a way to start holding "authorities" accountable en masse...of course it starts with self. I'm doing my part to put out my view. More people, especially those who disagree, I think should chime in, at least for me to refine my thoughts on the matter. Only attempt at "doing"...working toward some solution...that I can think of.
    Last edited by donk, 3rd May 2017 at 12:30.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Fred Steeves (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    DoucheET

There's a theme song for that:

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    ....because the reality created is more often than not less attractive the "truth" it is supposed to clarify

I love letting Bill be "right" in this case. It is an excellent case study that attention should be brought to for those that care about the community and the subjects it discusses

But you have to look a little deeper than the surface he creates, to see the implications of it.

IF Corey did use Bill (like Charles and all before him), how can any scenario he is involved in allow him to maintain favor and the appearance of integrity to anyone? Especially those have gone through so many cycles with him?

The thing he is actually good at is controlling those loops, keeping "high quality" people as he likes to call them (ENABLERS, as I like to think I once was) on the hook.

It's syncronistic that this comes to light when I finally believed I COULD actually break the loops in my own personal relationship. I stayed in it (enabled) longer than I wanted to (after I recognized the nature of the game) with my knowledge that I could never change her, and since it seemed like the best situation that I could hope for given our circumstances, I tried to make myself only look at the positive and excuse and rationalize the abuse.

In this scenario, the relationship does not need to have any material impact on the participants' lives. It's an Internet forum, which I feel is best used as lessons that can be applied to real life. With my relationship to Avalon, when I recognized my responsibility as enabler, after conceding defeat when trying to directly change him in the way I felt was more healthy for everybody, I made myself unbearable to the point of being thrown out

Unfortunately in real life, my babe was as in love with the relationship as she was/is with me. It was more difficult to sever the relationship because she didn't have any others to provide the energy I put in. So approaching this problem is different in that sense...rather than convincing the reality creator that they should change their ways, I try to show those stuck in (and feeding energy to enablement of) this reality how it seems different than what they seem to say they think it is.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    [...]

Which brings the discussion back around to why I think studying this here BR "case study" of what he thinks the problems in the "community" are...is in ITSELF an interesting (fractally) case study that highlights what I think is wrong: the enabling most of give to these "authorities" to tell their truth based on our perception of their integrity...especially when the reality they are creating "resonates" with us

Bill Ryan should not be considered an unbiased objective authority on the situation, just because he's been (publicly) caught in less lies than Corey. Corey shouldn't be for more obvious reasons. [...]
    It is both my experience and my impression that when Corey tells untruths, then he doesn't actually realize that. I've said it higher up already and I'll say it again: we've had a member here — well, technically, she still is, albeit that she hasn't been around in a very long time — who is herself a MILAB victim, and who corroborates that Corey's symptoms of mixing truth with fantasy is indicative of someone who has had their minds messed with in MILAB experiments, and that these symptoms are indeed very similar to schizophrenia.

In other words, when Corey lies, he's doing it while believing his own lies. And that brings me to the question, "What's Bill Ryan's excuse for lying, other than that he's an utterly self-serving manipulator and narcissist?"

The conglomaration of all the data that anyone that experienced it should be put together. I know mine is not perfect, which is why I put it up for feedback:

-Bill made a big huge hub-bub about a new super secret whistle blower, after a pattern of his platform being used for such productions Charles and 12D Inelia and Simon, not to mention the Serpo predecessor.
    -He actively used his authority to make his flock pretend to not know who he was, as if he was some new guy with no background out of nowhere. We weren't allowed to use that he constantly signed posts with before he was "secret"
    -DW was doing interviews at the same table as Bill many moons ago, but when all of this was going down...their relationship was last thing Bill wanted to talk about

Points one and two are my biggest influencers on thinking it was BILL that used Corey for attention AT LEAST as much and probably more than Corey used Bill...but I can be wrong. MAYBE Corey just KNEW that he could use it as a successful springboard for forum fame as so many had before him...that there'd be a DW just waiting to pick up his story after he's used up poor Billy to gain the fame and cred and integrity that the Project brings. It's possible, I guess

On the Corey side:
    -He proves himself to be an attention seeker
    -he hangs with DW
    -He's been caught in lots of lies, and his story is silly

I just can't see an angle where he's more responsible for his fame than Bill/PA are...and if he is, he's some "master chess player" using Bill (who some people think is some kind of good chess player), Bill is out there claiming to be a victim (yet again) with this recent production.
    Yes, it's becoming quite a habit, isn't it? Poor old Bill, everyone's always out to get him. Let's all make a donation to Project Avalon, so he can buy a new hat.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Originally Posted by Outlander
    And THANK YOU TOO ELEN!!!

The new thread Bill R. started on Avalon about Corey Good(ET) is a real 'Thank You' jerker. And I bet you'll be in little-big trouble when you don't thank Bill R. regularly - who is a kind of (Half)God to his Avalonian disciples.

As if there weren't enough threads already at Avalon, on the 'douchET affair'.
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    There, I fixed it.
    Okay, okay, THANK YOU PURPLE LAMA

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I just can't see an angle where he's more responsible for his fame than Bill/PA are...and if he is, he's some "master chess player" using Bill (who some people think is some kind of good chess player), then Bill is admitting to being the victim (yet again) with this recent production.

And his fans just eat it up, forgive/ignore/deny the "bad" and "ugly" for all the "good" he is bringing. ENABLING 101 folks, I'm not blaming Bill for that major problem in the alt media...he ain't the problem, he's dime-a-dozen. We gotta find a way to start holding "authorities" accountable en masse...of course it starts with self.
    It's been down to victim yet again vs. good chess player for some time now hasn't it? Either he's really good at what he does which is of course what I think, or after all these decades of intense experience and research he's *still* gullible enough to be burned by an ever growing list of story tellers.

The Project Serpo (yet another Project) space opera was no less evidence free and fantastical than Corey's space opera. We had the astronaut exchange program with the Ebens from Planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system, it's double sun, Jesus was really an Eben, and wallah we have the same old song and dance. But hey it put Bill on the map with the help of radio host Jerry Pippen, just as Wilcock helped put Corey on the map (after Bill's nudge in the right direction).

Talking about this generally comes across as beating a dead horse, except the exact same phenomena continues to manifest to this very day, usually by the very same general group of people. You're right this is much less about Bill Ryan, than it is about recognizing patterns. Hell, you could even describe them as patterns of abuse the way continue to mind f**k the curious.

Here's a different as above as below aspect I see in play here: Once people latch onto an idea about someone or something, seldom do they ever consider taking another look at it to make sure it's correct. To reassess things might make them wrong, and expel a belief that makes them comfortable to hang on to. It's that way with Bill's little cult following, and it was that way with, let's say, Obama voters. No matter what, even if he helps rape Libya that allows Al Qaida unfettered access, he's still a livhtworker trying to do the right thing behind the scenes.

Or, what about the current Trump fans and supporters? Same thing, just the Right wing of the same damn bird. Don't worry folks, things are not as they appear. He really is that knight in shining armor, just give him more time.

Ten years from now the same people will adore Bill, as will adore Obama, as will adore Trump. This is psychology 101, human nature, and from everything I see it is purposely exploited for all it's worth.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017), whole1 (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    I mean, now he's trying to use post-Avalon as a case study for "what's wrong with 'research' et al", when ignoring the actual history (recorded...this is not some mystery, peeps point to it in that friggin thread)

Someone pointed to the 2010 thread about "solar warden" that Bill got so excited about (and was the first posts I ever saw that Bill did not get "thanks" )
    GoodETxSG was a "prominent poster" prior to Corey's fame that spoke primarily about his "inside information" on solar warden
    Instead of looking at it in a detached, researchy way...he literally turned his "popular" poster into a super-secret whistleblower

Even if you seperate this incident out from his habit/pattern/cycle of doing this, as would be EXTREMELY easy for anyone coming in bright eyed and bushy tailed at the beginning (or later) in the game....the dude (and the joint) is sposta be about real research and vetting AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO OFF THAT THREAD or the very few links on it to do it.

No "evidence" is necessary to scan the 2010 thread and find Bill enamoured with the idea of the SSP. I guess you would need to do some cursory researching looking at goodET's old posts to see that was about all he posted about

Maybe the link to all the build up and eventual first postings of the "SUPER SECRET WHISTLEBLOWER" is not actually on the thread, but what reality has to be in your head to be able to imagine Corey using Avalon to bank on his story? If you accept that on Bill and company's word, what does it say about his platform that it can be used that way?

*cough* um maybe TOT comes in to play a little bit here ...we need to own our own part in this, and I believe we have to the extent we can--I don't think too many peeps can say "TOT created Corey" or even malc or aragorn would deny Corey totally used this place and it got a lot of attention in the process.

But lessons were learned and no one came out with any kind of authority (except maybe me, basking in the glory of my half dozen thanks) and responsibly passing on the participation/membership/attention it could have brought us if we allowed him to continue to "use us". Of the remainders that actually cared to give the whole fiasco any attention, it ceratinly wasn't "leadership/authority" here that boosted discussion of it into the limelight other than to inform the forum of their reality...it's schmucks like me, who as cheekily described benefit in only moderate personal gain.

Anyway...this isn't really getting as "far afield" as it seems: I'm bringing it up because I think pointing out Bill's huge lies of omission (or as my babe explains it if it done "innocently" as 'selective memory' as she claims to have been diagnosed with) can be what differentiates us...we need to make sure none of the "warts" of the situation that may make us look bad are all out there and thoroughly hashed out for integrity's sake...if any do go beyond my quick two paragraph high level summation.

It's funny Fred brings up that thread of Bill's scientological beliefs....I shared my perception that the OT3 is a sort of "creation story" for the religion, his reply was "no it is not" or something just as brief and dismissive. He obviously doesn't think the Corey creation story is important either...but hopefully more peeps that go where "science and spirituality meet" will do some "A1" integrity research on it

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Well Fred, I'm living testimony that people can change. Not just in my personal relationship (which was epic) or my politics views (which was intense)...but in this arena (which is fun and educational...though back in the day was pretty traumatic)

And unrelated, this killed me:

The Project Serpo (yet another Project) space opera was no less evidence free and fantastical than Corey's space opera. We had the astronaut exchange program with the Ebens from Planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system, it's double sun, Jesus was really an Eben, and wallah we have the same old song and dance. But hey it put Bill on the map with the help of radio host Jerry Pippen, just as Wilcock helped put Corey on the map (after Bill's nudge in the right direction).
    I have the Serpo graphic novel, when I "chanced" upon to it on the clearance rack at a second hand store. I hear the "Shere Being Alliance" one is in production, can't wait to add it to my collection

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can't upload photo's from my ipad or phone and don't feel like messing with my pain in the @ss computer, so on a lark I hoped to find an image of the intro Bill did for the graphic novel....well I didn't find it, but what I DID made me chuckle:

IMDB for the 2017 movie was what popped on the search!!! It is in pre-production so you have to go to IMDBpro or whatever their pay subscription is to get details, though maybe it won't take too much research....just thought I'd share. Nothing is an accident

They love to laugh at the toothless Spanish speaking dude howl with laughter at the flat earth theory, but probably think I'm a d!ck for doing the same at the thought of the Serpo clown Corey creator being the authority of the debunking of the bluebirds.

How in the hell did I ever get myself into this goofy @ss reality
    Last edited by donk, 3rd May 2017 at 13:58.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    donk, you said,

No "evidence" is necessary to scan the 2010 thread and find Bill enamoured with the idea of the SSP.
    I was thinking just that. There's some kind of 'given' or starting point assumption that these episodes flow from. There is an SSP and there are SuperSoldier whistleblowers. Add in the sense of personal importance and 'special' discernment and it's a perfect formula.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    I mean, now he's trying to use post-Avalon as a case study for "what's wrong with 'research' et al", when ignoring the actual history (recorded...this is not some mystery, peeps point to it in that friggin thread)

Someone pointed to the 2010 thread about "solar warden" that Bill got so excited about (and was the first posts I ever saw that Bill did not get "thanks" )
    As I remember, Kerry Cassidy also had her mouth full about Solar Warden at the time, albeit without knowing what Solar Warden was supposed to be. But she would regularly throw it out on the table in interviews as a question for the interviewee. I'm pretty sure that's where I myself first heard about it.

GoodETxSG was a "prominent poster" prior to Corey's fame that spoke primarily about his "inside information" on solar warden
    Instead of looking at it in a detached, researchy way...he literally turned his "popular" poster into a super-secret whistleblower

[...]

Maybe the link to all the build up and eventual first postings of the "SUPER SECRET WHISTLEBLOWER" is not actually on the thread, but what reality has to be in your head to be able to imagine Corey using Avalon to bank on his story? If you accept that on Bill and company's word, what does it say about his platform that it can be used that way?
    Unreliable at best, and suspect at worst. Personally I'm still divided between Bill's woo-woo factor and Fred's conspiracy theory.

*cough* um maybe TOT comes in to play a little bit here ...we need to own our own part in this, and I believe we have to the extent we can--I don't think too many peeps can say "TOT created Corey" or even malc or aragorn would deny Corey totally used this place and it got a lot of attention in the process.
    That is pretty much how it happened, yes. And for the record, I wish to state very clearly that Corey was not getting any preferential treatment while he was a member here. I was still only a purple moderator at the time (and a super moderator later) but I know for a fact that all we really did was try (very hard) to keep Corey and the Ruiner groupies out of each other's hair. To no avail, I might add.

One could of course ponder the question whether Corey would still have been a member of The One Truth today if he hadn't been hounded 24/7 by the Ruiner groupies — quite a fanatic cult in and of itself, and far more abrasive than Corey's own groupies ever were, because generally speaking, the latter were rather well-behaved.

As I gather, Corey was already negotiating with David Wilcock from before he ever joined up here at The One Truth, and that in itself was already months before I myself ever joined up here, so maybe his residence here was either way bound to be of a temporary nature. One thing I can tell you with certainty, though: the staff of The One Truth already knew Corey was on his way out at least a whole month before he actually left the forum. Even though he kept on posting "updates" — read: advertising for his appearances on Gaia, as well as on Michael Salla's and other shows — he had already requested that his Q&A thread be closed long before he left here.

Did Corey use The One Truth? You bet he did. Did he use Project Avalon? Not really, and certainly not to the same extent as he used The One Truth. Until of course Bill Ryan started marketing Corey. Even Christine Anderson — who conducted the first interview with Corey — didn't agree with Bill Ryan's sensationalist decision to shove Corey into the spotlight. Christine considered (and probably still considers) Corey a very badly traumatized person whose testimonies to her were nothing other than the processing of his traumas.

And then there's David Wilcock. His own ego issues aside, he's as much in love with the Ra material as Bill Ryan is with Scientology — not to mention that Wilcock would like to believe that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce — and in his own woo-woo regarding the Ra material, he started equating Corey's blue avians with Ra. Quite obviously, this has influenced Corey's delusions and so from then on, Corey started coming up with individual names for these blue avians that all start with the prefix "Raw-".

Myself, I tend to agree with Christine Anderson's opinion of Corey, which is that Corey is a very badly damaged person in need of healing. And maybe to Corey, living out his delusions is his way of dealing with what happened to him, even though it is without a shred of doubt the wrong way toward recovery — if anything, it buries him only deeper into the mess that the military-industrial complex has made of his mind. But Bill Ryan and David Wilcock have both opportunistically capitalized on Corey's delusions and put Corey in the limelight, and both of them did it for the same reasons: shamelessly opportunistic narcissism combined with their own woo-woo and lack of discernment.

It isn't Bill Ryan who is the victim here, nor is it David Wilcock. The real victim in this situation — as hard as it may be for some of you to accept this — is Corey Goode himself. And Corey probably won't see it that way, because he's still high on birdseed and he truly believes that he would be the chosen emissary of some enlightened species from 9th density or whatever it's supposed to be. So in the end, I guess it's a mixed blessing for Corey that he doesn't realize that he's still living a mind game that in the long run is only going to damage him more than he already was.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Yeah I would have to be as close as you or Christine were to be able to really agree with that, though I have no reason to disagree

For clarity: I don't suggest bill is an actual victim, I am suggesting the way I see the situation (he lays out) and the implications of it...he's creating the appearance of victimhood in this case

And the real victims that can/should change are those that can't seem to see clearly that may be the truth, and direct their energy toward enabling it

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah I would have to be as close as you or Christine were to be able to really agree with that, though I have no reason to disagree

For clarity: I don't suggest bill is an actual victim, I am suggesting the way I see the situation (he lays out) and the implications of it...he's creating the appearance of victimhood in this case
    I agree.

And the real victims that can/should change are those that can't seem to see clearly that may be the truth, and direct their energy toward enabling it
    Sad but true. And that, my friend, is how evil thrives in this world: the parasites pretend to be the victims of the ones they prey upon, while the true victims themselves can't find any help at escaping that which they are the victims of.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

And the Corey-bashing at Project Avalon is far from over yet, folks. The Man With The Hat™ is on a mission. Check this out!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've been watching the Corey Goode/David Wilcock thing on my tv (youtube) for the last few weeks. I have to admit that it is fascinating but highly unlikely that any of it is true. One of the subtle hooks that these speakers always use is the appeal to the narcissist in all of us. (i.e. if you are listening to this you MUST be special...that one always gets me, until I calm down anyway).

I have always wondered what motivates such people. Are they driven by rampant imagination, sociopathy, a career in disinformation (but what is the purpose of that). One can use such skills to either write science fiction or talk science fiction to people that cannot tell the difference between science and fiction.

Can anyone be really believed? One of things that has frustrated me for so long...there is just too much b*llsh*t.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017)