Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I see the Calvary has arrived.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Elen (22nd July 2017), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2017), modwiz (22nd July 2017), sandy (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Did you really mean to write "Calvary", or was that meant to imply "cavalry"?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Elen (22nd July 2017), modwiz (22nd July 2017), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), sandy (22nd July 2017), TargeT (22nd July 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I've no problem at all. I keep trying to get folks to understand that EVERYONE in this arena is an information source. DO NOT quit listening to anybody just because you a) dislike them b) caught them in an untruth c) don't like the way they talk about their junk or whatever. Nobody is 100% right all the time. No matter what the Christians say, Christ made a few boo-boos as well.

And further, I've found the negative guys are actually better info sources than the positive guys because they KNOW what the negative issue is they are pushing. Think about that. They have been told what to push. Then you invert that and you can really move along.
    I like that Dumpster Diver. I think the Gnostics would agree. They would argue that yes we have the spark of the divine within humanity, but humanity must first learn to be humans by knowing good and evil... "by eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil". That is how Gnosis is attained.

I have been an Enabler most of my life, I have been a Love and Light/Whales in Space guy... mostly because I wanted people to like me because I didn't like myself. I learned the most when I embraced the dark within me.

Yeah Fred, feeling thirsty right now! To life! clink, glug glug glug

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Elen (22nd July 2017), Fred Steeves (22nd July 2017), heyokah (22nd July 2017), modwiz (22nd July 2017), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), sandy (22nd July 2017), TargeT (22nd July 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I have a strange urge to crucify myself ...

sorry PurpleLama... couldn't resist

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Elen (22nd July 2017), modwiz (22nd July 2017), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), sandy (22nd July 2017), TargeT (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Autocorrect is a birch, what can I say?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (24th July 2017), Elen (22nd July 2017), sandy (23rd July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Autocorrect is a birch, what can I say?
    happens on image searches as well:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2017), Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Elen (23rd July 2017), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), sandy (23rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I found someone who was originally a fan of CG and the Blues and has become disillusioned.

Here's a quote and I can say I recall when Corey advised all of these things:

Corey Goode has made many warnings about the message he has received from the Higher Dimensional Beings, he calls the Blue Avians. The basic premise of these messages is essentially that humanity should do the next right thing, treat each other with respect, unconditional love and be in Service To Others. Of course this message isn't anything new as many groups preach these principles, such as Alcoholics Anonymous and most religions and spiritual groups.

However one of his warnings, through the Blue Avians, was that this message should not be used to create any new religion or cult .

That the information shared by the Blue Avians shouldn't be used for profit, fame or sold to the public.

That all information should be viewed using your own discernment and critical thinking.

And that we should not attack others for having different opinions or presenting new and different information.

All four of these warnings, Corey has chosen to ignore and disregard, evidently these warnings are for others but do not apply to himself. The old saying "Don't do as do, do as I say", seems too apply.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), Paloma (2nd August 2017), Wind (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    The writer linked to above speaks of disinformation and compares Corey to another whistleblower named Elena Kapulnik. I'm not familiar with her but I find this commentary very interesting and perhaps revealing,

The writer says,

The article Corey Goode Update | Beware of False Whistleblowers -- Analysis and Commentary by Stillness In The Storm (SITS) editor Justin Deschamps posted on September 14, 2016, is a clear case of how disinformation works.
    A thorough analysis follows.

Justin uses a "what if" scenario to support his claims that Elena Kapulnik is a disinformation agent. My contention is why bother creating this "what if" scenario and supposition, when all he had to do was contact her and interview her, himself? This would defy logic if he were really interested in the truth but if he were a disinformationist himself, it would make perfect sense. After all he did say and I quote "She reached out to me and was interested in telling me her story."
    Conclusion:

Perhaps the most commonly used Disinformation Tactic is to divide and conquer public opinion....This tactic comes from military strategy designed to split a large force into more than one group so that they can be isolated and destroyed.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The writer linked to above speaks of disinformation and compares Corey to another whistleblower named Elena Kapulnik. I'm not familiar with her [...]
    I looked her up on YouTube, because I was actually thinking of someone else when I read that name, and I wanted to see if it was her, but it isn't. Apparently Elena has her own channel on YouTube. Here is a list of videos of/about her.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    It seems Corey has served as a catalyst of sorts. After Somethingblue, the writer cited above, wrote about CG and the Blues several other SSP whistleblowers contacted him and he has written a summary overview. More are to follow it seems.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (2nd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It seems Corey has served as a catalyst of sorts. After Somethingblue, the writer cited above, wrote about CG and the Blues several other SSP whistleblowers contacted him and he has written a summary overview. More are to follow it seems.
    Mark McCandlish is featured on two of DW & CG's Disclosure sessions. In those series, McCandlish was not cited as a SSP "experiencer" but someone who has worked with the technologies mostly through artwork. From my experience, he uses terms and has in-depth knowledge quite outside of even those who have worked deeply in such areas.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2017), Aragorn (2nd August 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2017), Elen (3rd August 2017), JRS (3rd August 2017), shijo (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Things are certainly getting sillier and sillier around here...refresh my memory, please. Is "keeptrying" the one who prompted (triggered ) Bill to start the thread this thread's about?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841977409

Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    West Berlin, sure. Strange that he didn't name it as such.
    Strange indeed

If she's not, I apologize...watching what is happening on the "commamder z" is frightening, I can't believe it is not joke, but they are keeping such a straight face (and as usual is being enabled by dumpster fire...I mean diver)

It's sort of embarrassing, but oh well, at least we are not the "library of Alexandria"...the "stage of record" for sanity in the little forum ufology community like these guys:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1173896

Mod note from Bill:

Folks, this is NOT a censure of any kind to anyone, but I've just removed several recent posts. They're off-topic and diverting/distracting (even if unintentionally) on this thread, which is being publicly viewed for valuable information by thousands of people on the net.

Never forget: we're on stage here. This is not just a private coffee lounge.

(If anyone wants their deleted posts sent to them for reference by PM, please just let us know.)

There's some very serious discussion here. Walter Bosley's post just above is one important example of many. (Walter, many thanks to you. Delighted to have you contributing here.)

This is very far from a trivial, entertaining topic. The issues discussed might affects everyone in the alt community in all kinds of ways. The odd joke is welcome, of course. But please, not diverting streams of them.

I know you know what I mean. We want the important information ('signals' vs 'noise') to remain easily visible to everyone. As I often remind us all, the forum is a Reference Library... it's not Facebook or Twitter.
    It got real silly over there last week, apparently
    Last edited by donk, 19th August 2017 at 15:22.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2017), Aragorn (20th August 2017), Dreamtimer (19th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th August 2017), Elen (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Things are certainly getting sillier and sillier around here...refresh my memory, please. Is "keeptrying" the one who prompted (triggered ) Bill to start the thread this thread's about?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841977409

Strange indeed

If she's not, I apologize...watching what is happening on the "commamder z" is frightening, I can't believe it is not joke, but they are keeping such a straight face (and as usual is being enabled by dumpster fire...I mean diver)

It's sort of embarrassing, but oh well, at least we are not the "library of Alexandria"...the "stage of record" for sanity in the little forum ufology community like these guys:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1173896

It got real silly over there last week, apparently
    Donk, thanks for the flashy new name, I like it.

But smarten me up, is Bill posting here under some sort of name? Get him out of the closet for us please? Or are we talking about some other sort of "Bill"?

Yeah, I joke around, but the eclipse meditating stuff is serious.

As for Commander Z (BTW, Commanders were not very high on the NATO pecking order: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander) and as we've had several chances to nuke the planet already, tried it, and were collectively spanked and had our nuke toy's batteries taken out, we will not get another chance at it. We are not in charge.

I think Bill's action at Camp Kool-aid is fall out due to David Wilcock "outing" him in his interview with Fade to Black Radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyIOSTeCb8w

I can't remember the time hack, but he posted a letter naming names: Darth Hatman and Dark Journalist in particular.

So now we got DW's villagers (with tar, feathers, and pitchforks) going after Bill and the Kool-aid Kult.

...you gotta love it.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 19th August 2017 at 15:50.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2017), Aragorn (20th August 2017), Dreamtimer (19th August 2017), Elen (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    Anyone notice the parallels between CG and Trump?

Thanks for pointing out that 'mod note' from Bill over there, donk. When I noticed that I thought it was so weird and so funny. Sometimes it's good to see examples of what I do not want to emulate.

Keep Trying, as far as I know, Bill is not a member over here 'under cover'. He's much more likely to have someone else do that, and not necessarily under cover even.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 19th August 2017 at 17:22.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th August 2017), Aragorn (20th August 2017), Elen (19th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Donk, thanks for the flashy new name, I like it.

But smarten me up, is Bill posting here under some sort of name? Get him out of the closet for us please? Or are we talking about some other sort of "Bill"?

Yeah, I joke around, but the eclipse meditating stuff is serious.

As for Commander Z (BTW, Commanders were not very high on the NATO pecking order: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander) and as we've had several chances to nuke the planet already, tried it, and were collectively spanked and had our nuke toy's batteries taken out, we will not get another chance at it. We are not in charge.

I think Bill's action at Camp Kool-aid is fall out due to David Wilcock "outing" him in his interview with Fade to Black Radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyIOSTeCb8w

I can't remember the time hack, but he posted a letter naming names: Darth Hatman and Dark Journalist in particular.

So now we got DW's villagers (with tar, feathers, and pitchforks) going after Bill and the Kool-aid Kult.

...you gotta love it.
    If it was a couple years ago I'd be certain in my mind you guys were working together to delegitimize this space

But I'm slightly less naive now and who's really gonna take the effort

Although someone DID trigger Bill to go down this path. While his main goal is to be relevant, it works hand in hand I guess

Your perspective is unique close to the point of being absurd. I guess it's kind of interesting cuz some the stuff you bring up and try to connect and worse joke about is out there to me dude, I just don't get it

DT all I could think about all day is the analogy: trump is to bannon as CG is to DW

It's some weird sh!t goin on round here
    What is the purpose of your presence?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th August 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd August 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th August 2017), Elen (20th August 2017)