Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Its not much of my business and I apologise for butting in. I actually quite like you because you are obviously passionate about things. I often think of that scene from Edward Scissorhands where he is trying to be comforting to the girl and starts cutting her.
    We are all really just trying to bumble through life and make sense of things, we all tend to care a lot, and that comes out in different ways. It would probably be right to say we all would love to make some kind of difference, but we can easily get that wrong and make things worse. Like a door knocking bible basher thinking they are enlightening people, when they are actually driving them away from their purpose.
    I have actually felt bad all day for being remotely blunt, as in the greater scope of things was really none of my business and that it potentially would just be read as claws, or a splash for a splash. I think you can get quite a bit of support here by continuing on your path. It is just so easy for distortion to mess things up in these fields where many are passionate about what is going on around us in the world. More and more it becomes, that members of forums such as these are the people who tend to be the more reliable. We don't really need the self appointed conductors, we need each other more, and that is where I might get a bit too passionate about it all.
    All here to learn, and help each other if needed. I will still call bullshit when I think I see it and am bound to make mistakes and would hope others would constructively attempt to discuss that with me as well.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), lightwalker (18th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017), sandy (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Here's Christine's reaction to the BR post I included on post 735 of this thread:

http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3...php?f=4&t=1290

Last night I was made aware of post on the PA forum by none other than the owner of said forum. While I can easily walk away from another blasphemous attempt to direct the energy of consciousness anger at me with contemptuous disregard for my being’s sovereignty I am choosing to set the record straight for anyone who may read these words.

To those who use their faulty intuitions to opine on my motivations please be honest enough to consider my own words. For me the whole of the Law is Love and while like any human being caught in this simulated reality there are times I struggle to uphold this within myself. I venture to say this is the case with most of us who have followed the path of great Spirit, we are in a constant state of preparation for what is to come and tested on the ground of our own integrity.

The use of faulty logic, the obfuscation of facts, the irredeemable quality of hatred are all visible for those who have eyes to see, for those no longer tethered to a man who has no scruples when it comes to promoting his false image of righteousness.

So note:

The imposed assumption that I am the only person with access to where he resides and has reason to share this information is completely illogical. First if I had ever wanted to hurt him I have ample manners in which to do so, this however is not my way for one simple reason; I do not wish to harm him. What always wins in me is the desire that he find his way out of his own delusions, that he can come to a place of inner peace with himself and the Cosmos. That said it is abundantly clear that he has made other choices, that he needs to have enemies to justify his existence.

He knows full well that other PA members and people have visited him on the property, he knows full well that Corey Goode and other PA members both present and excommunicated where courted as potential investors in the falsely named “community” we attempted to create. Several newsletters were sent out to the chosen ones with pictures and details as to where the property was. No one knows who this information was shared with or in actuality how many others know where he lives.

And then there is the Scientology [here he differentiates the use of this label from the Free Zone and Ron's Org, however the ideologies of LRH are embedded in all three manifestations] crowd he keeps close contact with, then there are other ex-girl friends, other people he used and discarded along the way. To point the soiled finger of blame at me is ridiculous.

In other words he has incurred many enemies over the years, most related to his inner landscape of duplicity. He has harmed people, he has such a level of anger with himself which he suppresses that he has to “make enemies”. He has murderous thoughts and desires and when in that state of being he is dangerous, this he consciously knows to be true because he asked me on many occasions to deal with the people he despised because he couldn't trust his reactions. My questions are how long can he continue to keep the lid on this? And who next is in his line of fire?

Ex-wife, hardly though that would be my desire. I am his estranged wife who left because he never once was able to accept any responsibility for his actions, it was always some others fault. My inner workings are those of a peace maker and a protector of the sacredness of life. When filled from within, with the full realization of self being connected with the all comes an integrity of being that doesn’t include making enemies of those close to you or far.

Here I will be transparently honest, I still feel the burden of ever having lent my energy to this endeavor for it was false from the beginning, in my own deception I allowed myself to be fooled and in doing so facilitated others to become directly and financially involved.

My Friend was unsubscribed from said forum because he asked for a sabbatical, time to sit back from the scene there and contemplate a deeper reality. He has a few friends who remain behind, those who he will miss. It had absolute zero to do with a made up story of me providing information to someone for a YouTube video? Actually in writing this I am not even sure where this information was shared, that is how little attention I have on the shenanigans of the corrupt players.

My Friend has been a constant companion in helping me reach a deep state of compassion for said forum owner.

In addition, it ought to be abundantly clear that the operational agendas of Goode and BR are copy and paste exact. Both use the same mechanisms of misdirected information, slander and false testimony and when called on it they go on the attack.

I wish people weren’t so blind.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Chuck (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), Fred Steeves (17th July 2017), Gio (17th July 2017), lightwalker (18th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't listened to CW Chanter in a while but I like this one. He discusses the alternative community (not just SBA) and how we need to see ourselves as family and not be at odds with each other.

He speaks of the cruelty, potential danger and general inappropriateness of doxxing and of trying to shut someone's YouTube channel down.

He speaks of the importance of dialogue and actual critical thinking and exchange.

He also mentions that he's been involved with all kinds of religions and cult-like organizations and therefore has a good perspective on what cult-like behavior is like.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uCrEyCL5Gc

RR is right on Target

Fav quote: "We shouldn't be $H!##y to each other." If CW has to say that to a community of STO, they are no such thing.

Great last ten minutes if you don't want to listen to it all.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th July 2017 at 15:07.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), Gio (17th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    To Sam Hunter:

You are a valued member to me. I read your opinions, and frequently don't agree with them BUT I tend to learn the most from folks I don't agree with, especially those who put time and consideration into such opinions.

I think is is great that you find you can coexist both there and at Avalon and more power to you as I can't and be allowed to say what I'd tend to say.

Rock on bro!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,450 Times in 7,449 Posts

Thumbs Up

Party on ...

THE

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), enjoy being (17th July 2017), Lord Sidious (17th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If Bill came anywhere near to behaviors I find harmful to others in the now, I would be sharing my opinion with him directly and privately first and then... if those behaviors continued, I would withdraw my support. If those behaviors still continued, I probably would come to the opinion that Bill was harming the vulnerable - again, he would have to demonstrate that too me, show that is a pattern and, most importantly, be doing so in the now.
    You mean like...

• Offering up my legal name and my private e-mail address to Simon Parkes so he could threaten me with a lawsuit?
    If you have proof Bill did that, then why not confront Bill about it? Why not at least e-mail Bill and ask him why he would do something like that to you.

[...]
    For several reasons, Sam. I'll list them below.

Bill Ryan was the only person who knew my real name and had my personal e-mail address. Likewise with regard to Malc's personal e-mail address, and Malc had already been banned from Avalon since 2011, when The One Truth was founded. But we know from at least two separate sources that Bill manically keeps all information anyone ever supplies him with — including the data gathered from member registrations — on separate hard disks.

Oh, and we've also been told by at least two of his staff members — one of them was still on the Avalon staff at that point in time — that he also manically keeps a list of all Project Avalon members who are also registered here at The One Truth. This is one of the reasons why many of them have chosen another screen name here than they have over there, although in some cases, people drop clues without that they realize, and so he'll know who they are nevertheless.

As for why I didn't contact him, first of all, I do not expect a proven liar — and I know full well that he most certainly lied to me — to be giving me an honest answer. You might just as well send a letter to the US government in which you would be asking them whether it is true that an alien craft crashed at Roswell and that they've been sitting on that technology for 70 years.

Secondly, Bill Ryan only replies to e-mails and PMs when he wants to. I know that from experience too because I had already asked him for clarification about something, and he didn't reply to me then either.

Thirdly, at that point in time, I had just been banned from Project Avalon by Bill Ryan himself after he and Dennis Leahy had been grilling me in a 24-hour crossfire. Do you really think I would have been in the mood to go "Gee Bill, somebody just gave my real name and my e-mail address to Simon Parkes. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, do you?"

I'm sorry, Sam, but I've got more self-respect than that.

If, instead, you speculate that Bill did, even if based on reasonable circumstantial evidence then again… why have you not confronted Bill about that?
    See above. And the "circumstantial evidence" that I've provided here-above — and that I have so far provided several times already — is good enough to hold up in court. I repeat: nobody else had access to that information, and especially not whereas it concerns Malc's private e-mail address, because Malc had already no longer been a member of Avalon for four years at that point in time — i.e. Simon Parkes threatened us both on the 6th of April 2015.

Also, if Simon threatened you with a lawsuit, did he have grounds regardless how he got that information.
    Are you asking me whether Simon Parkes had grounds to threaten us with a lawsuit, or whether Bill Ryan had grounds for providing that information to Simon?

If the former, it was allegedly over charges of libel because of things that were being discussed about him here at The One Truth on a members-only thread. I participated in that exchange, and in it I was repeatedly referring to Simon Parkes as Count Comb-Over™, a moniker that was not invented by myself but rather by a now retired member who went by the name That Guy.

If the latter, then there is no excuse. Providing a malevolent member with the private information of other members is a serious breach of confidentiality.

Let me make sure you understand why I ask this. Corey came to me and asked me to advance to Atticus what Corey claimed was damaging claims made by several women against Simon. This was on or about March 15, 2015. What was ironic about Corey coming to me literally “out of the blue” to forward this info to Atticus, just exactly one day before, Atticus told me “get the goods on Simon” (yes… quote unquote). But Corey insisted I keep his name out of it. Like a dummy, I took verbatim the words Corey typed to me on a Skype chat and I changed his name to anonymous and forwarded that to Atticus.

Atticus’ reaction was not what I had expected, especially in light of what Atticus asked me to do just one day before. Instead, he threatened me with all sorts of legal ramifications and said I would be extradited to the UK to face charges. I called my lawyer and my lawyer informed me that Texas law protected me regarding the sharing of a conversation as only one party must approve it (me being that one party) and especially because I told Atticus that I considered the conversation to be nothing but hearsay at that point but because he asked for “the goods” perhaps this would lead to actual “goods.”

The point of all this information is to share the fact that if I had done something legally wrong, then I would be responsible for that and might face recriminations.

I have no clue what you may have done that could be subject to recriminations but if you did do something, and someone was motivated to make have you charged, it would be a simple matter to find out who you are and without need of a community “outing.”
    Both the Project Avalon server and the server of The One Truth are hosted in the United States of Acronyms. Both Malc and Simon Parkes are citizens of the United Kingdom. Bill Ryan is a citizen — or at the very least, a legal guest — of Ecuador. I myself am a native Belgian.

I have not broken any laws in either of the aforementioned countries, and I was very meticulous about what I said about Simon Parkes, and what I did not say. In fact, some people on the aforementioned members-only thread were fishing for the dirty details on Simon Parkes, but I was very careful about what I said, and I was constantly reminding those people that it would have been unwise to reveal any details of a case that could soon find itself in court. And at that point in time, I was indeed working behind the scenes with people whose then-intent was to bring Simon Parkes to justice over charges of sexual harassment and intimidation.

My only "sin" on that thread was that I was repeatedly referring to Simon Parkes as Count Comb-Over™.

But all in all, if Bill did do that, and you have proof, and you haven’t (in the very best way) confronted Bill about it… well, all I can say is, I would have done so.
    Yeah well, I think I know very well what my chances to a fair answer would have been, Sam. And I think that if you had been in my shoes and you were to have asked Bill, then you would have been incredibly naive to expect an honest answer from a man who's been lying and spinning for at least ten years already, and probably for all of his life.

I don't think you understand what a Machiavellian psychopath is, Sam, and I also don't think you are capable of recognizing one when you see one.

• Organizing a vicarious slandering campaign via his moderators against Christine Anderson, more than a year after she had left him?
    Are you referring to the concerns that “PA” had determined valid that some of the PA members had come under scrutiny for potential membership abuse via providing unqualified counseling and membership mining?
    No. That was just part of the sticks and stones in the big box. Besides, said counseling was done with Bill Ryan's full consent, as he himself was a member of the Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group, until he was kicked out of that group by Christine due to the fact that he was constantly souring up the group's Skype meetings with his obsession regarding Corey Goode and Corey's possession of a 72-page FBI file on Bill Ryan, thereby behaving passive-aggressively toward the other group members.

In retaliation for that, Bill Ryan fired newbie moderator Hazel from the Avalon staff, upon which Christine and Claudia (Karelia) then both stepped down as moderators out of protest. I have personally confronted Bill Ryan about that, and he vehemently denied that anyone had been fired from the staff. Strangely enough, more than a year later, as part of the slandering campaign against Christine, Bill Ryan openly admitted on the Avalon forum that he had, indeed, fired Hazel from the mod team — with some phoney explanation as to why they had fired her.

Where also (and was publicly stated as true yet no one but the PA mod staff and Bill can actually know is true) against Bill’s wishes, the matter of the gold was mentioned in the same thread, let me ask you this. If someone appeared to harm Malc, would not this staff have some emotional reactions to that and perhaps feel compelled act out, maybe act out like Paul did at PA by mixing in “the gold” matter?
    That's a red herring, Sam. Those who were on the Project Avalon staff at the time were the Bill Ryan sycophants, who — to paraphrase Lord Sidious — would not only agree with Bill if he were to say that the sky is red instead of blue, but who would also ban everyone who doesn't agree with that. All of the other mods, the ones who all knew what was going on behind the scenes of Project Avalon, had already either voluntarily left the Avalon staff, or had been bullied off of the staff by Bill, or had been fired by him.

As to the first allegation, from what I understand, the primary allegation did not come from within the PA community anyways. But the concerns for the PA community based in part on the allegation and with all the other “baggage” in the picture, it is understandable the actions taken. Would I have handled it the way it was handled? I doubt it. But I also would not ban someone from a forum for not believing Shane (as happened to me at Eyerise) and I would not deactivated someone from a forum for trying to help mediate matters behind the scenes (as appears to be the case with my membership at Earth Empaths). But both those forums have the right to do that and such is life in the forum world.
    I don't have any member experience with either Eye-Rise or Earth Empaths, but Eye-Rise is now our sister forum, and I have been talking extensively with Kathy — both via e-mail and by way of video conferencing — about Ria and her Shanolytes.

Kathy's mistake at the time was that she had handed over the management of the Eye-Rise forum to Ria, with whom she had for long already been friends. Kathy herself wanted to step back from running Eye-Rise on a daily basis, and at one point even offered full ownership of the forum to Ria, but Ria refused. The draconian policy at Eye-Rise at the time was entirely the work of Ria and her Shanolytes.

Luckily however, those people have all been gone from Eye-Rise for quite a while now, including Shane "The Ruiner" Bales himself. Kathy has taken full control of her forum again, and she is now running it in a very different manner. She has been working very hard — and is still working very hard — to put out as much information as she can by way of her forum, and The One Truth supports her all the way in that.

• Banning people from Project Avalon for refusing to bow down before him and/or for simply disagreeing with him? (The subject of Scientology springs to mind.)
    I have witnessed many a folk’s demise at PA. Mine may one day occur as well. But I make odds low on that because a.) I have come to know the forum, many of the folks there (mostly members and a few staff and of course, via PMs and e-mails only, Bill) and it’s not hard to gain a little court awareness as to how one remains a contributing member. But for the record, even when I was still in my early stages of membership exploration where I put Simon Parkes on the spot for what later came out as a pattern of behavior others felt harmed by, I was pounced on by rank and file members, then some mods and finally, Bill expressed his serious discomfort (though no rules were broken) with the thread and where it seemed to be heading and so he closed it (note I had the sense to place it in members only from the outset).

And Bill and I exchanged a PM or two as well… but what did not happen with me, in part because I valued my membership more than “having to be right” I backed off. Ironically I left (retired) a few days later with the demodding of a few mods (one who was perhaps my closest online friend, Karelia) and because I had just met Shane. My point in recanting all these true stories is to make the point that we all have our own fate in our own hands. Some folks retire or do that sabbatical thing just so they stop themselves from that very next step where they then may fall on their own sword. Its my opinion that every member has their fate in their own hands at every forum. I see PA as no different though I see in some cases they pull the trigger pretty fast. If I had a forum with a significant number of members online and an average ten to one guests to members ratio like PA has, I might understand their desire to protect their forum the way the best see fit.

I also know how angry I felt when my status was flipped from retired to deactivated and all because of what I thought was a relatively benign post. But now that I am much more a veteran of these forums, I can see why I was perceived “no longer a friend of Avalon.” Thankfully, I was able to receive a probationary second chance and I will NOT get that second yellow card.
    The above paragraphs actually say more about yourself than about Project Avalon, Sam. You got down on your knees for El Sombrero™. And that's exactly what he wanted you to do.

• Organizing a meetup with several Project Avalon members in an attempt to get them to pony up money for a shady transaction that involved Stephen "Atticus" Hodges?
    I have no information about any of that. But hearing stories is one thing, experiencing it is another. I did not experience that and for that reason, this would not be a data point for me.
    A then-friend of mine was among those who had been invited. She thought it was just going to be a "meet & greet", and so she was quite surprised that it was a presentation about some financial plan. She wasn't interested anyway, so they didn't contact her anymore after that.

This woman has also visited Bill and Christine in Ecuador and stayed with them for a while. She knew them very well. She also described Bill as a hoarder. At one point she and Christine were going somewhere without Bill, and just before they left, he gave her one of his cameras and told her to photograph everything she would come across. He wanted as many pictures as possible.

As an aside which is just my own testimony and an observation - I did have brief interactions with Atticus and he was perhaps the most difficult, troubled individual I ever encountered in my life.
    He's insane. He's very intelligent, but he's also very psychotic.

• Willfully consenting to the sexual and financial exploitation of Project Avalon members by Simon Parkes, then pretending that he had no idea whatsoever whom these members were complaining about, and then finally, banning said members from Project Avalon?
    This is another matter where I only experienced part of this story. Based on my experience and considering the overwhelmingly difficult position any forum owner (especially one the size of PA) would be faced with when someone of the then “stature” of Simon Parkes was the focus of an accusation. All I can say based on my experience is that there was one and only one “accuser.”
    No, there were several, and the only accuser you seem to remember only came long after all the other ones. That's exactly how come Bill Ryan and the Avalon staff knew about it, and I have first-hand knowledge of that myself, because Dennis Leahy gave it away to me that he already knew before I had said anything.

When those complaints started coming in at the Avalon mod room, Simon Parkes immediately threatened Bill Ryan and Project Avalon with a lawsuit — does that sound familiar to you? In response, Bill Ryan wrote Simon a PM in which he apologized on behalf of all of Avalon, and Count Comb-Over™ backed off from his threat. From that moment on, Simon Parkes had free reign at Avalon.

I also was confronted with accusations made by Corey Goode (as stated above) which vastly expanded the possibilities yet still, to this day, only one single accuser actually went public.
    I have personally read testimonies from other accusers as well, but they were not (or no longer) members of Project Avalon.

I might also add that the only claims I encountered that were made publicly (or privately to myself) by this sole accuser was stuff most kids learn how to deal with in high school or have accepted their own responsibility in co-creating.

[...]
    You're turning out quite an apologist, Sam. <shaking my head>

Does any or all of the above qualify as repeatedly causing harm to people, Sam, or are the above factoids not severe enough yet?
    Most of the list above is either not factoids to me or in my own explorations to find out the truth, there’s more to the story which, in most cases, has led me to more open ended concusions.
    Then I repeat: you are turning out quite an apologist, Sam.

Your problem, Sam, is that you are in denial about Bill Ryan's wrongdoings[...
    Its not denial, its different views and the taking of a different approach which has allowed avoidance of unnecessary (egoic) overreaction where the only result can be my own banning and thus exposing myself to forming a never ending resentment. I really do not wish to go that way and thus far (on my second chance) I have not.
    I'm afraid you're just lying to yourself now.

...] because you are still under his spell.
    Seriousely? You actually consider that I would allow the empowerment of another such as Bill or anyone else for that matter after the set of experiences you know I went through from 2014 until late 2015?
    Yes, Sam, seriously. And deep down inside, you also know why that is the case. But I don't want to say anything that could be painful to you, and I especially don't want to do that on a publicly visible thread. All I am asking you to do is be honest with yourself, not on account of the explanations of your behavior and feelings that feel comfortable for you to accept, but on account of the ones that you may find harder to accept.

El Hombre Con Sombrero™ is an expert at manipulation, and he's always ten steps ahead of you, so he knows exactly how to play you (and others).
    If this is what you wish to think about both Bill and I (in relation to each other), you have the right. My relationship with Bill doesn’t require manipulation.
    Maybe not from your end, but Bill Ryan does not have any relationships in which there is no manipulation taking place. It's part of his psychological makeup.

Bill needs or expects nothing from me but honesty, fairness and good judgment.
    Yes, that's part of the Machiavellian's tricks. They expect honesty and fairness from the people they themselves manipulate. It makes the game so much easier.

I expect the same from Bill.
    Good luck with that then, Sam. You'd be the first person in the world to get it.

We might let each other down a little here or there but folks like us usually find ways to maintain the essence of our relationship and that transcends the rest. Maybe you should just decide I am much like whatever you think Bill is. In fact, that. For me, would be just fine and in many ways a compliment.

[...]
    You are nothing like Bill Ryan, Sam. He's a Machiavellian psychopath and an obsessive-compulsive narcissist, while you are someone who's yearning for his recognition, and you think he's given it to you.

You've clearly got him up on a pedestal, but the truth of the matter is that you don't mean anything to him. Nobody does. Psychopaths only care about themselves. He'll throw you under the bus at the first sign that doing so would somehow benefit him. Again, it's how he is, and it's what he does.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), Gio (17th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Sorta helps CGs cause, your post Aragorn about BR, which Sam may find difficulty in, its okay I know you no mean to imply that CG is the better person, just see that maybe Sam may see it that way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), modwiz (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Sorta helps CGs cause, your post Aragorn about BR, which Sam may find difficulty in, its okay I know you no mean to imply that CG is the better person, just see that maybe Sam may see it that way.
    Corey has issues of his own. He's incredibly self-centered and he cannot tell truth from fiction. He interprets his own thoughts and dreams as things that really took place. I would have diagnosed him with schizophrenia if it weren't for another person who had herself been a MILAB victim and who assured me that this sort of confusion among abductees would indeed be consistent with the MILAB phenomenon.

Several people have also already stated their opinion that Corey appears to be "drugged out" when on camera. The kind of brain damage inflicted during MILAB sessions can indeed have that effect on people. They do after all use various drugs and other chemicals, as well as torture, as part of their "mad science".

As for Stacey, either she blindly believes him and trusts him in that which she cannot verify herself, or else she knows it's all bull and she's simply exploiting the situation for her own benefit. I'm not sure which one it would be, but I lean toward the latter scenario.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), Gio (17th July 2017), modwiz (17th July 2017)

Thanks
    What cause? The fight for most alt media attention?

It's not Bill versus Corey, with "outsiders" having to pick a side. It's not a game that anybody is going to win.

Sharing your experiences with either of them, like these guys are doing...should be only that.

I personally like to look closer at the point they overlapped. Sam and aragorn were both their with very different perspectives from me, who was there too

My memory of the situation is a lot different than what Sam is enabling, the narrative bill's telling now. It doesn't take a bit away from Corey's douchiness to point out Bill's.

There's plenty of people analyzing CGs antics post goodETxSG, including bill's own championing that "cause". I like looking a couple steps back, which it seems to me Sam is obfuscating

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,462 Times in 1,685 Posts
    So let me get this straight.
    Sam admits being a stitch, dishonest, a fan of Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry and was a friend of atticus/charles/stephen and breaches peoples confidence?
    WTF is anyone doing debating this worm?
    Go back to project nuggetry where you belong sam, stop infesting us with your crap............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Gio (18th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Sam admits being a stitch, dishonest, a fan of Sir Baconhat of Nuggetry and was a friend of atticus/charles/stephen and breaches peoples confidence?
    The breach of confidence was El Sombrero™'s doing, not Sam's.

When Sam provided Stephen Hodges with information, it was because Corey had asked him to do that, and not much of that information — if any — would have been out of the public domain at the time. Most people already knew Count Comb-Over™ was a pervert, but Hodges wanted to know whether he was also a pedophile — which Corey claimed that he was.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), Lord Sidious (18th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Go back to project nuggetry where you belong sam, stop infesting us with your crap............
    It ain't a debate for me...to me he's a window into the mind of the extreme enabler, it's fascinating to get the victim's eye view of the situation through his "reality" and projections.

...hmmm. A case study...maybe I'll start a thread about it
    Last edited by donk, 17th July 2017 at 23:14.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), enjoy being (20th July 2017), Lord Sidious (18th July 2017), Paloma (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Drama is or can be an addiction, drama creators enjoy the joy of it, to stop seekers actually finding themself, drama hurdling is postured and laid.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (18th July 2017), Gio (18th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017), sandy (18th July 2017), Wind (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There are videos coming out now by people who don't really have anything to do with this but the tentacles have reached so far...

One great observation made was that since nothing can be proved, it's just like faith. As a faith, when you don't believe you're a heretic. And you get doxxed and threatened.

I've always wondered what it was like at the beginning of a new cult/religion. And here we have it. It unfolds, some among us watch in disbelief, and others want to be the first followers.

I personally believe that when someone starts a religion to make money it's the apex of hypocrisy and the zenith of goodness.

Here's one of them:
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 19th July 2017 at 12:29.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Haha, like a kid who can't stop picking at a scab...

who's infesting who with what crap?

all of you should get over your hat obsessions, it reads a bit ridiculous.

Drama is or can be an addiction, drama creators enjoy the joy of it, to stop seekers actually finding themself, drama hurdling is postured and laid.

Yes, I suppose that's it.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017), sandy (20th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)