Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017), modwiz (2nd May 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    So what do they look like, those blue Avians?
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...g-updates.html

Cool haircut!

What really interests me is their culture, in a sense of: do they make music, do they write books, do they have museums? I mean making up a story about bluish birds with an attitude is not so hard, but making it believable?

A Blue Avian opera would be a good start, Corey.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017), Wind (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post

Cool haircut!

What really interests me is their culture, in a sense of: do they make music, do they write books, do they have museums? I mean making up a story about bluish birds with an attitude is not so hard, but making it believable?

Go ahead and thank a post. Not so hard.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I personally applaud you outlander, do it once then you're almost obligated to do it again. There's always the danger of sending the wrong message, to someone...somehow. I'm jealous
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I personally applaud you outlander, do it once then you're almost obligated to do it again. There's always the danger of sending the wrong message, to someone...somehow. I'm jealous
    I would be frustrated without the thanks button. I really am a big mush inside. If I withhold a thanks, that is the message. However, threads that do not interest me or posts I might have missed do leave things up to misinterpretation. The World is not perfect and it is not meant to be. Being our best is good enough for me. If someone does not thank a post of mine, I notice but, not knowing how or why it was withheld, don't make shit up either
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by donk
    Originally Posted by Modwiz
    I would be frustrated without the thanks button. I really am a big mush inside. If I withhold a thanks, that is the message. However, threads that do not interest me or posts I might have missed do leave things up to misinterpretation. The World is not perfect and it is not meant to be. Being our best is good enough for me. If someone does not thank a post of mine, I notice but, not knowing how or why it was withheld, don't make shit up either
    I read your posts with this track buzzing in my brain...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czb8sN3lHk

Beautiful piece of music from a truly brilliant album - 'A Wizard, a True Star' by Todd Rundgren, recorded on an 8-track tape recorder. One of the five albums I would choose to bring with me to an uninhabited island. 'Dubnobasswithmyheadman' (Underworld) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwRM...2dBr4xC6ntITue would be another one.

Nevermind.

When I came here there was a bit of a quarrel going on between y'all, so I decided to have no part in the 'thank you' competition - which I thought was the fastest way to draw some attention and make some kind of statement. I also visited GLP in those days, where I was banned but still maintained a couple of ***** 50.000+ threads, so I had a bit of a stuck up nose.

And by the way, I do thank people but I prefer to do that in a post.

So THANK YOU MODWIZ and YOU too, DONK!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), donk (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    You're a good man...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    And THANK YOU TOO ELEN!!!

The new thread Bill R. started on Avalon about Corey Good(ET) is a real 'Thank You' jerker. And I bet you'll be in little-big trouble when you don't thank Bill R. regularly - who is a kind of (Half)God to his Avalonian disciples.

As if there weren't enough threads already at Avalon, on the 'GoodET affair'.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

The new thread Bill R. started on Avalon about Corey Good(ET) is a real 'Thank You' jerker. And I bet you'll be in little-big trouble when you don't thank Bill R. regularly - who is a kind of (Half)God to his Avalonian disciples.

As if there weren't enough threads already at Avalon, on the 'GoodET affair'.
    Don't worry Outlander...you are cool and we are jealous of it...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    As soon as private conversations get out out, my stomach turns.

I read your posts with this track buzzing in my brain...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czb8sN3lHk

And by the way, I do thank people but I prefer to do that in a post.

So THANK YOU MODWIZ and YOU too, DONK!
    I like your style.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

CG went from sticking up for Br and PA (by coming after me (and anyone who questioned his or PA's integrity) publicly, then "silverphoenix" (who many theorized wasn't ALWAYS his wife, that he was posting with it) freaked out in the same exact vain (but not nearly as eloquent a way) as I did when I first discovered: they tried to expose his belief in the danger of OTIII - LRon's sh!tty chickenscratch creation story.

When I did it (and how I suggest anyone wanting to try the experiment, prove me a liar) was posting it up on PA for discussion. Back in those days, even malc would take it down when I tested him by coming here. It was some time earlier than Corey's emergence that I was doing that...back when that goofy jiminii dude was captivating a portion of the forum

I can't remember silverphoenix actually doing that or if "she" did and it gotten taken down real quick...I just remember that by the time I saw the post it was "censored" and she was freaking out in writing that repulsed me the way goodETxSG posts did.
    Phil, remember this thread at the height of Super Scientologist Jiminii's protected popularity? Well anyway, your posting of Hubbard's OT 3 material is still up for public view. I read it again, still no ill effects. Go to page 4, post #72.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Ron-s-Org

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), Elen (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts

As if there weren't enough threads already at Avalon, on the 'douchET affair'.
    There, I fixed it.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017), modwiz (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    This little gem by the former mod, is like a mirror looking at another mirror, neither able to see their reflections (vampire mirrors? )...the line between irony and hypocracy is pretty blurry:

Indeed, a great case study. One tactic used to deceive or mislead is for one party to outright accuse another of doing what THEY are doing. For example,, Corey refers openly to Bill's work as a "UFO RELIGION".. isn't that clever? I would love to hear Corey justify that in the slightest. Especially in contrast to his own work as a self proclaimed Savior.

Next,, my apologies,, but Corey does NOT get to call someone out about providing Proof For An Extraordinary Claim. That is a forehead slapper... The best evidence to date of anything he has ever claimed is a LinkedIn profile. Again accuse others of what you are definitely guilty of..

Corey used Avalon as a launch pad to create his BRAND, and has been SELLING it since. Period

If one can't see that then one should look again.

Jake.
    I'm looking again brother...maybe there's other angles "one" can see it from
    What is the purpose of your presence?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2017), Aragorn (3rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

Cool haircut!

Be sure to review "La Colombe" first so that any new opera won't be confused...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Believing, lol, find out what the greatest desire a person has, ask them to for a minute totally believe this will not be and who are they now now that this is. One will also soon find out the next thing syndrome. Good to do with oneself first.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2017)