Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Am very very curious now, will head over and sign up, this may help me understand more clearly.
    Have at it Vern, but the mere act of joining is not going to be of much enlightenment to you. To begin understanding what is going on there (and elsewhere related), you need to have an understanding of the related past in order to have an understanding for what is happening now in present time. It's doable, but would need to be a new labor of love for someone seeking to truly begin to grok what the story really may be. And even that is a hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor (Thank you LMH).

As Orwell most aptly put it: Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 29th April 2017 at 01:36.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Who controls oneself has no need to figure out others, just take what you like, works for you and leave the rest behind. No Conquer>>no Divide!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), Maggie (29th April 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Who controls oneself has no need to figure out others, just take what you like, works for you and leave the rest behind. No Conquer>>no Divide!!
    Another word of wisdom Sandy!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Maggie (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017), sandy (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Reflecting on this the other day:

One of the longest running active threads I remember from my time was about drinking your own urine

The most interesting to me was one providing "evidence" and even experiments on the "pros" of radiation from waste of our nuclear activity

One of my favorites was a virtual village, full of love and light and community. Just as compelling was the leader-proclaimed "possibly most important thread on the internet" that was a look into the abyss, the darknest of things happening to humans

And that always took a backseat in my mind to the personal life of the creator, as I believed it was creation largely based on the discussion of the cutting edge work he was doing with experiencers and whistleblowers and contacted.

And that would take a backseat (sorry, rough metaphor I'm beating on...but I guess looks like this: ) to his personal beliefs and ego and issues, as ultimately it called itself a "truth" site and the only 100% certain clear truth is that a reflection of what he wants the audience to see

So it was fun and educational to attempt to "gather data" on what his true motivations are, and how PA, which ultimately is his story, seems to be able to maintain this illusion of "self awareness" as a forum. I personally never believed we as community were able to truly "know ourselves"

That journey proved to be an incredibly empowering exercise with a plethora of lessons learned.

Maybe it is just what it is, the sum of the energy put into it by all of its parts. Maybe there's something deeper, insidious, going. Maybe it's just bill's ego. Maybe it's a bit of all these things.

Maybe the things I find to be important are only really significant to me, and completely meaningless outside of the lessons I learned? I apply them as above and so below, and hashing it out in this corner of the fringe of the internet will always be, so I thank all of you being here and allowing it

Anyways I ramble. On a completely unrelated note that I don't expect a response to so please don't get offended by my asking: I'm incredibly curious about TargeT's perspective on mine, if he'd be so kind to indulge me? I see what he has to say about Corey and some other whistleblowers...but what about the platform from whence he sprouted, its leader and his transmission and responsibility?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st May 2017), Dreamtimer (1st May 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (1st May 2017), modwiz (1st May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1150058

Hey Phil, didn't Corey share the "dossier" with you, or a part of it?
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), donk (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), modwiz (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post

I don't know whether he shared anything with Phil, but he did show me screenshots which had something to do with financial transactions via the Cayman Islands. For whatever that's worth...

Between Bill Ryan trying to obfuscate his lies and manipulations on the one hand — which included harassment of Corey off of Avalon and seemingly intolerant behavior toward his own moderators and Christine — and Corey not being able to tell the difference between the truth and his own phantasms (or MILAB mind control), it was a very confusing situation.

Corey made lots of claims about Bill Ryan, but at the same time, he did it with an incredible vagueness and with blanket statements like "He [i.e. Bill Ryan] did some horrible things, but that was a long time ago so I shouldn't bring it up."

At the same time, Corey also told me things that were going on behind the scenes of Project Avalon which did all come true within days after he told me and which seemed to emphasize Corey's credibility, such as the fact that Christine was leaving Bill, and that she and Claudia had stepped down from the Avalon mod team in protest after Bill Ryan fired Hazel from the mod team in revenge over the fact that he himself had been kicked out of the Skype meetings of the Avalon Earth Healing Group due to his obsessive behavior regarding that purported FBI file, and his passive-aggressive conduct against the other Avalon Healers.

I don't think Corey's a bad person, and I don't think he would be consciously lying. I am rather of the impression that his mind has been messed with to such an extent that he has lost all touch with what's real and what's not. In a way, it's like schizophrenia, but another former MILAB abductee has stated earlier — here at The One Truth — that this sort of behavior would indeed be congruent with MILABs.

One things is certain, though: Bill Ryan's beef with Corey is personal. He's not just talking about "a case study" there. He's trying to make Corey look bad in order to make himself look good. Because that's the kind of man Bill Ryan is. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bill Ryan is an unadulterated obsessive-compulsive narcissist and a Machiavellian.

Just my two cents...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017)

Thanks

I'm pretty sure he spread it around to everyone he could think of that he'd think would post it publicly or get it back to him that it was out there. I'm not sure I got the 76 page version, I don't know that I could stomach that....though he did send me the financial cr@p (which I didn't read and a page or two psych profile that read like his "troll" handbook that sounded like it came from ABC agency

CG went from sticking up for Br and PA (by coming after me (and anyone who questioned his or PA's integrity) publicly, then "silverphoenix" (who many theorized wasn't ALWAYS his wife, that he was posting with it) freaked out in the same exact vain (but not nearly as eloquent a way) as I did when I first discovered: they tried to expose his belief in the danger of OTIII - LRon's sh!tty chickenscratch creation story.

When I did it (and how I suggest anyone wanting to try the experiment, prove me a liar) was posting it up on PA for discussion. Back in those days, even malc would take it down when I tested him by coming here. It was some time earlier than Corey's emergence that I was doing that...back when that goofy jiminii dude was captivating a portion of the forum

I can't remember silverphoenix actually doing that or if "she" did and it gotten taken down real quick...I just remember that by the time I saw the post it was "censored" and she was freaking out in writing that repulsed me the way goodETxSG posts did

He (and "she") left PA and pm'ed me here, wanting to be my "friend", recounting his story...I wonder if I still have those, I'll have to check I guess. I didn't take the bait, even though I was tempted when PA stalwart carmody counseled the forum on he had it and how unseemly it would be to post up

I was already engaging with Shane at the time, and my relationship was more independent of the Corey crap at first. His writing early on the blog, and subsequent pms sucked me in energetically the polar opposite of how CG repulsed me

...then the real fun began, eh? The lil lady here got all p!ssy at TOT's alleged "censorship" (I believe on non-CG related matters?) and the roving lost forum tribe began its endless journey through the alternative deserts, with troll in tow sh!tting in every oasis we stopped at, good times!! I wrote about (and pointed to) it here: http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/th...ginative-world

Please anyone correct my story if I misspoke or misremembered. To answer the direct question, the crap Corey baited me with (I believe carmody called it a "data bomb") I never felt was damning enough to be used as even minor emotional blackmail...if I were ever so inclined (although I guess I was wrong, though I haven't checked your link yet...you think he's bent about it being "out there"?).

I like to believe I was "big" enough then to not approach things that way...but Corey saw something in me where he thought I would, so who knows...maybe if I trusted Corey then I would have. He certainly recognized Bill considered me an "enemy"...and a "friend of the truth"

ADDED: Ha!!! Just saw the post you pointed. If I were betting man, I'd wager a solid George Washington that Bill's statement that he "never saw the dossier" is not exactly being "supergreat friends with the truth"...or Corey never had it or it wasn't real to begin with. Fred may be able to shed light, we worked very closely together on our "research" back then and I would have sent what I had to him

...regardless, I am not certain I even had it. Anywho...if the FBI had a dossier on me, I'd want it publicly posted. What power does information "they" have when it is no longer hidden...unless you're up to some shady sh!t. A "friend of the truth" could 'splain anything on it, and point out any inaccuracies...and responsibly own any mistakes you've made in life.
    Last edited by donk, 2nd May 2017 at 12:20.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    My point was, that I seemed to recall that the so called "dossier" was the same crap about the elderly American Bill Ryan who was in the church of Scientology, the posting of which by his "wife" on PA had led to their unceremonious exit. But, with all the shenanigans going on in the spring of '15, my memory might not be accurate.

Edit

I dug back through my email and found it.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 2nd May 2017 at 13:28.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), donk (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    My point was, that I seemed to recall that the so called "dossier" was the same crap about the elderly American Bill Ryan who was in the church of Scientology, the posting of which by his "wife" on PA had led to their unceremonious exit. But, with all the shenanigans going on in the spring of '15, my memory might not be accurate.

Edit

I dug back through my email and found it.
    Ahhh...no, I remember getting a lengthy (but it 7 page, more like 2 or 3) psych profile with Kerri included. He also gave me the financial stuff Aragon is talking about. I can't remember a "dossier"...but I thought the "other" William Ryan stuff was what our friend found, mostly higher OT-higher than whatever LRon went up to-levels made by a freezoner...which BR denies being, but I didn't think we vetted this other guy?

Bill is definitely aware of that other BR stuff so I think this "dossier" is different

What do you think of my point that being afraid of the realese of your "file" is something that someone with "sterling integrity" might welcome (or at least not fear)? How could a "friend of the truth" worry about someone hanging that over their head?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    ...then the real fun began, eh? The lil lady here got all p!ssy at TOT's alleged "censorship" (I believe on non-CG related matters?) and the roving lost forum tribe began its endless journey through the alternative deserts, with troll in tow sh!tting in every oasis we stopped at, good times!! I wrote about (and pointed to) it here: http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/th...ginative-world
    Brother that was definitely a wild ride, I learned a lot from that little magical mystery tour as well.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), donk (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017), Elen (2nd May 2017), PurpleLama (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Heh, reading more of what PL linked to, I would think BR would be inclined to take credit for creating high level freezone technology

Her beef about him worrying about the entities attached to OT3 I can confirm (with evidence if i felt like digging, which I don't, so ya gotta take my word for it...or not)...and I again urge anyone curious enough to try it for themselves. http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/th...ing-cause-harm

You will either get the special treatment/protection I did (he was concerned my irresponsibly exposing peeps to it may have brought on my MS symptoms)---Or who knows? Maybe he's changed?but post that thing up over there to find out

Stranger things have happened....I am not his enemy, I think it would be an educational (for all...maybe even him) exercise
    Last edited by donk, 2nd May 2017 at 19:06.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    I think it'd be cool to have a huge dossier on me while enjoyed living outside the country...and would think it would add "cred" as a researcher.

It would make sense for Corey to release the "ugly" of it but not give him the ego boost that the FBI cared that much about him
    Last edited by donk, 2nd May 2017 at 17:37.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Anyway the reason why I brought up the OT3 experiment is to explain my most disillusion with the place as a whole

It's supposed to be where science and spirituality meet. I remember it being a place where people "bravely" explored the "hidden" knowledge.

I can understand not allowing posting of likenesses of Mohammed to avoid the hassle, it would not be worth it. I can even stretch that to protect the sacred document out of all the Scientology tech.

But if you (like I had hard believing HE) believe that it is truly dangerous, but as he mentioned the "best wizards" were on it, working on exorcizing the important tech from all its entity infestation...it should be your duty to at least warn ALL your followers...I mean why should I be the only one with his wisdom that it woulda saved me an attack (even though it was after the fact)?

That's what kills me about his character, which I am sure his followers would see me as attacking. But I'm all seriousness, I respect everyone's beliefs. At least at the time, I felt it would be the leader of that "truth" site's RESPONSIBILITY to warn his flock of this important Intel he has. And what better place? I mean that was what I thought the purpose of PC and PA actually were?

That of course was buoyed with the fact he thought he could hide his marriage to Christine secret...that was the first thing that set off my red flags. On a site that discusses super-secret intel, what protection is offered by not being open about what is public friggin record. It's an insult to follower's intelligence, or should be...sure was to me

Again: this ain't an attack on his character, it's my sharing my truth of it, in hopes that maybe someone that finds value in that platform actually question their participation, if not actively try to hold it's leader accountable

Especially while he's engaging in this "case study" of what's wrong with alt media. It's as ironic as his appearance in Mirage Men IMO

26. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    A file could contain all sorts of material of questionable provenance, but information whether true or not has its tendency to go viral when related to our alt media celebrities. So, no, I wouldn't expect someone to want a file as such to be released, at least not without the chance to create the appropriate disclaimers.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), donk (2nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Yeah I get it. But you know me...I have no delusions there's a such thing as "information security". I personally wanna know what anyone else has on me...especially secretive agencies

If someone wants to find you bad enough and you have any kind of internet presence, let alone even a modest level of fame, they will

And if ya run a "truth" site and you have something to hide, somebody should

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2017), PurpleLama (2nd May 2017)