Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Heh, I had no idea "solar warden" went back to 2010, look who started the thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post72378

It's funny to see the people mention not being able to read Corey's stuff (pre-celebrity), it was the sort of thing I'd have been interested and he's not a particularly bad writer, I thought back then it was the bold face and purple font he used...which I was thought was silly, why would a font/color repulse me from info I was interested in

Nowadays I guess I have to accept their is indeed an energetic vibe that can be felt through this strange medium
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (27th April 2017), modwiz (26th April 2017), Wind (27th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    When a writer or speaker gives me a static sensation, I am not engaged.
    This has saved me often.

When we are engaged, we are pulled in to the thought forms presented by the communicator. Our engagement with thought forms is our sacred responsibility.
    IMO when people become engaged, OUR willingness (to be engaged) becomes "what is observed". What manifests through consciousness could be ANYTHING but we choose something and actually request the essence based on feeling. over and over we hear about frequency and tuning in but the powerful use of that has not been implemented wide spread.. The tuning in we CHOOSE becomes reality as a collective.

Imagine the social collected form as a flowing slow moving river. As Different thought forms build in minds, the banks of the river of "reality" shift slightly.
    Contrast life in a small town USA 100 years ago and I bet there are similar themes but some aspects have broken the bounds of the river...ideas like quantum entanglement and probable realities and holograms and alternative story lines and human self empowerment is working its way into awareness. I imagine that the interface with the MIND as consciously creative is what becomes probable. MY mind matters and what I will give MIND to digest is sacred.

I dedicate myself to practicing mind is the builder.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th April 2017), Aragorn (27th April 2017), donk (26th April 2017), Dreamtimer (26th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (27th April 2017), modwiz (26th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    interesting read this thread..... supposedly we are going through this shifting of the ages which is to be a time of new ideas replacing the old ideas....and ideas are the most dangerous things, so some have said.
    and this during a time when idea propagation has this technological accompaniment to speed the process up immensely..... what better way for those entrenched to continue despite the possibilities of empowerment this presents than to just drown things out with a barrage of bs.....
    new mythologies will arise that replace the old mythologies, but humanity will still be regardless, not really any wiser to the real undercurrents of reality, just all engaged in the building of new edifices of illusion, supporting each other in their climb up the ranks, much like the poor souls self-trapped in the AA, supporting each other in this "new" paradigm.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

have been much too busy in the salt mine of the daily grind to really keep up with all the new people and new ideas, other than cursory, dive in and look around, shake head and head back to the mine LOL
    happy though i found this little place in the shire to stop in from time to time
    be well

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2017), Aragorn (27th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (28th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (28th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    If it follows the same ole proven pattern of lay out what you are going tell them and then tell them, then tell them again, and then at the end tell them all what you just told them.

This format is all over the place as I see it. TV, radio, FB and legacy media are enemies of the state and enemies of awareness independence. If Zuckerberg has his way he will be able to in the future just erase any bad memories of him or distrust you have and just wipe it from your mind while you sit idle on your computer.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th April 2017), Aragorn (27th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (28th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (28th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Who lays out the "same ole proven pattern"? Is this the "self-sabotage" discussed in the other thread...something ingrained in our DNA?

If it's something external...how if we can't get the respected "authorities" that groups of people look to be transparent...let alone be held accountable for insidious deception or "more innocent" twisting of truth for ego/material gratification...how can we find who is pulling their strings? Infusing the "pattern"? Created the pattern in the first place?

One thing is clear, it seems hierarchical...a pyramid the top of which needs complete concealment, to be hidden completely in the shadows to continue to exist

If it truly is all is "within", I guess just plugging along with as much self honesty and healing as possible is the obvious path

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017), Wind (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Not knowing I was telling myself a lie/s was and may still be, very difficult to deal with once found, imo once one/me stops lying to myself, living improves and surviving lessons.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017), sandy (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Who lays out the "same ole proven pattern"? Is this the "self-sabotage" discussed in the other thread...something ingrained in our DNA?

If it's something external...how if we can't get the respected "authorities" that groups of people look to be transparent...let alone be held accountable for insidious deception or "more innocent" twisting of truth for ego/material gratification...how can we find who is pulling their strings? Infusing the "pattern"? Created the pattern in the first place?

One thing is clear, it seems hierarchical...a pyramid the top of which needs complete concealment, to be hidden completely in the shadows to continue to exist

If it truly is all is "within", I guess just plugging along with as much self honesty and healing as possible is the obvious path
    As you well know, I have my own thoughts about Bill Ryan, and I have already espoused those higher up the thread (and elsewhere). But I will on the other hand also say this...: Bill Ryan has his own woo-woo factor, and I am convinced that there is a lot of misinformation that he himself actually believes in. So his enormous narcissism and his Machiavellianism notwithstanding, I believe that Bill Ryan, too, can get fooled by storytellers, and that he does actively believe in all of their woo-woo stories. This is something he has in common with Kerry Cassidy, albeit that she in turn has no discernment whatsoever, while The Man With The Hatâ„¢ does have at least a modicum of that.

It was Bill Ryan who was intrigued by Corey's story, and who asked Christine to record that "impromptu interview" with Corey. Bill didn't have the intention of publishing it right away, but he asked Christine to drop in on Corey and record that conversation, for his (Bill's) own research purposes. He has been very clear about that on the open Avalon forum. And so it was only after he had heard the tape that Christine brought back with her from her trip to Texas that Bill decided that this was something that needed to be published on the Avalon forum — and he did ask for Corey's permission before he published it. But I think that, at the time, Bill himself would still have been under the impression that Corey was telling the truth.

The bottom line is that I don't think that Bill would have published Corey's story without that he himself believed in its veracity. Of course, what all happened after that is a whole other chapter, but — and this is my personal opinion — I think that the "alt media" celebrities that Bill has been offering a launchpad to have him just as fooled as they have their audience, and that Bill just wants to be a celebrity agent. He wants either himself as an individual or Project Avalon as a whole to piggyback on the stardom of his "celebrities", but he's just as captivated by them as the other Avalon members.

At least, that's my opinion. Like I said, Bill Ryan has his own woo-woo factor. He's a devout follower of L. Ron Hubbard, for crying out loud. That should tell anyone enough, don't you think?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (28th April 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As you well know, I have my own thoughts about Bill Ryan, and I have already espoused those higher up the thread (and elsewhere). But I will on the other hand also say this...: Bill Ryan has his own woo-woo factor, and I am convinced that there is a lot of misinformation that he himself actually believes in. So his enormous narcissism and his Machiavellianism notwithstanding, I believe that Bill Ryan, too, can get fooled by storytellers, and that he does actively believe in all of their woo-woo stories. This is something he has in common with Kerry Cassidy, albeit that she in turn has no discernment whatsoever, while The Man With The Hatâ„¢ does have at least a modicum of that.

It was Bill Ryan who was intrigued by Corey's story, and who asked Christine to record that "impromptu interview" with Corey. Bill didn't have the intention of publishing it right away, but he asked Christine to drop in on Corey and record that conversation, for his (Bill's) own research purposes. He has been very clear about that on the open Avalon forum. And so it was only after he had heard the tape that Christine brought back with her from her trip to Texas that Bill decided that this was something that needed to be published on the Avalon forum — and he did ask for Corey's permission before he published it. But I think that, at the time, Bill himself would still have been under the impression that Corey was telling the truth.

The bottom line is that I don't think that Bill would have published Corey's story without that he himself believed in its veracity. Of course, what all happened after that is a whole other chapter, but — and this is my personal opinion — I think that the "alt media" celebrities that Bill has been offering a launchpad to have him just as fooled as they have their audience, and that Bill just wants to be a celebrity agent. He wants either himself as an individual or Project Avalon as a whole to piggyback on the stardom of his "celebrities", but he's just as captivated by them as the other Avalon members.

At least, that's my opinion. Like I said, Bill Ryan has his own woo-woo factor. He's a devout follower of L. Ron Hubbard, for crying out loud. That should tell anyone enough, don't you think?

And that is exactly what I am talking about, I found a lot of that information (and more) by talking directly to Christine as well, and also other people close to the situation (including Corey...and Shane).

While may be labeled "undesirable" by Bill and his fans, and they may be outright liars, they are humans directly experiencing important aspects of the story. My issue with that, and why I wil continue to start threads like this, is that when stuff like what you and are I posting isn't out there, the narrative can be shaped (for a big audience) in a one-dimensional--in this case, Bill's...for PA audience--way....on the platform that supposedly the bastion for "scienctific/rational" perspective on reality.

This of course can be applied on the "as above, so below" level, which is why I find it to be a meaningful exercise, despite anyone projecting any remaining emotional attachment I have to the issue or people personally. I won't deny that I WAS deeply personally attached, and like to believe (but may be delusional) that I matured and detached, and welcome any perspective showing ideas (or even proofs) counter to that.

I do this as an attempt to try to set an example and a standard of what we should hope to expect from any leader or authority.

In this case, he claims to be a friend to the truth, with no enemies HERE (on Project Avalon). Hey dear leader, if you ever read this...why do you (or PA) have any enemies anywhere? My guess is that you are only friend of a truth you want others to believe...while hiding anything you don't to be part of image. I consider of myself a friend of a truth that 99 outa 100 people that experience it can agree upon...and I try to destroy the idea of ENEMIES.

And I bet the two of us at the breakfast table would be interesting (or whatever your standard for the privledge of membership is these days), if you invited me back I'd be delighted to ask the questions that none of your faithful dare ask, in order to supply MORE "truth about Corey Goode", giving you and that place more credibility.

It is a fascinating phenomenon, which almost seems like a pattern...I think that would be interesting explore there as well, and you could provide more truth on that (Serpo-->Charles-->Inelia-->Simon-->Corey(Wilcock)Shane) that so many come to these places for...and some of us longer-timers are curious for clarity on.

Just a suggestion....hope you are well...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (28th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Hey dear leader, if you ever read this...why do you (or PA) have any enemies anywhere? My guess is that you are only friend of a truth you want others to believe...while hiding anything you don't to be part of image. I consider of myself a friend of a truth that 99 outa 100 people that experience it can agree upon...and I try to destroy the idea of ENEMIES.
    ENEMIES as a belief is maybe the deep state we as a collective agree (universally?) to subscribe in? A common theme that an opposition force exists cvertainly underlies the white hat/black hat meme, the oppression sensation, ideas about imprisonment ETC.

Paranoia is an extreme where people say (Something) is out to "get" me>>>

I think about how the belief in an opposing force can be shaped. IMO like any perhaps working "truth", it is experienced as we are... so even if there is a principle of dual forces, it will take on the "personal belief" AND will be what we believe. That last bit is REALLY the crux IMO. Even when we cannot directly see the bread crumbs of how "reality" becomes confirmation of our belief, IMO it is valuable to accept its truth. That is truth on the level of principle. IMO it can be tested. Also we can be under an illusion that we are NOT creating our mundane experience. I think principles exist that we can depend on.

IMO we have to agree on basic assumptions about reality to even have a dialogue. By observing that everyone is having a separate kind of experience of "principle" forces, we can allow people to have what they have.

I Think we may never be able to receive satisfaction from others....i.e. as an example: whatever it is that is desired form BR and all the whistling blowers we elect to entertain our beliefs through story.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (28th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Ultimately "what I wanted from BR"...and a better word than want would be EXPECTED...based on how it is advertised, is a platform where we can have open and honest dialogue, especially pertaining to the intersection of "spirituality and science". It is not some vague unattainable thing...that's what he presents it to be and I directly addressed him about it when I could

I certainly don't expect "satisfaction"...certainly not in the form of him ever accepting responsibility for his role in the creation of CG (etal) or more transparency about his relationships that he shows us the surface of...as I once did when I believed in him and his integrity and what he claimed to be trying to do. I get much satisfaction from discussing it (and the lessons that can learned from it) though

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Something else occurs to me Phil, in that it's tricky getting input on a public forum concerning this subject in general in that we have cross forum membership between here, and The Project. It would be forum suicide to ever publicly insinuate that the man at the helm of the good ship Avalon may well be a spoke in the wheel of the widespread corruption in Alternative Media (most especially the u.f.o. field), yet those are the same people who have the experience necessary to help further understand this sticky and complex subject matter. If you want to keep posting there, you had best keep your mouth shut on certain subjects. That's just the way it is, it's understandable, and it's the exact same way in the outside world. As usual, as above so below as below so above.

I'm on a small forum (some here may know of it) composed of old forum veterans, and they don't give a flying flip about talking of how the various forums really work when you scratch below the bright shiny surfaces. That's because they aren't beholden any more, they've been there done that, and are free to speak their minds as they see fit even in a public arena.

So there's my thought of the day on this, a different angle on this phenomena.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 28th April 2017 at 21:30.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (28th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th April 2017), modwiz (28th April 2017), PurpleLama (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Something else occurs to me Phil, in that it's tricky getting input on a public forum concerning this subject in general in that we have cross forum membership between here, and The Project. It would be forum suicide to ever publicly insinuate that the man at the helm of the good ship Avalon may well be a spoke in the wheel of the widespread corruption in Alternative Media (most especially the u.f.o. field), yet those are the same people who have the experience necessary to help further understand this sticky and complex subject matter. If you want to keep posting there, you had best keep your mouth shut on certain subjects. That's just the way it is, it's understandable, and it's the exact same way in the outside world. As usual, as above so below as below so above.

I'm on a small forum (some here may know of it) composed of old forum veterans, and they don't give a flying flip about talking of how the various forums really work when you scratch below the bright shiny surfaces. That's because they aren't beholden any more, they've been there done that, and are free to speak their minds as they see fit even in a public arena.

I smell jealousy, from Mr Hat, as well. Corey is making a decent living now with his story.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2017), Aragorn (29th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), pointessa (13th May 2017), PurpleLama (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Nah, Phil got banned a while back.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), donk (28th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Am very very curious now, will head over and sign up, this may help me understand more clearly.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Heh...that will be fun...go in my profile and go to my thread called something like "a mirror for PA"...it's a very educational thread in its own right

A current friend showed me screenshots of the private thread our friend TargeT points to in post #3 of Bill's current running "Truth about Corey" thread...it is a thread Corey (then called goodETxSG) about "narcissistic trolls".

I was (and still am, I guess) narcissistic enough to believe he started that right in the middle of him getting p!ssy with me in the mirror thread.

God forbid you actually to try apply self reflection on that forum, had to keep that one private. There's a lot of private threads that would make it worth the membership, for that matter...the most interesting seems to need to be protected view...family secrets and all that, I guess

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2017), Dreamtimer (29th April 2017), Dumpster Diver (21st December 2017), Elen (29th April 2017), modwiz (29th April 2017)