Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    I'm with modwiz on this one, we need to muscle this conversation off personalities and into more generalities about the community.. I've continued to push that on PA after my above post, it seems like bill is headed that way.

At this point I'm content with that.. I'm far more concerned with the present than the past.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Aragorn (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (19th May 2017), modwiz (19th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dumpy, the 'road to hell' doesn't mean that all good intentions are bad. It just means that we have to be careful.

It's about whether we act emotionally or with reason and analysis, imo. There's quite obviously nothing inherently wrong with good intentions.

If I'm giving out someone's personal info without permission it's not OK just because I meant well. It's not OK to do something wrong and use good intentions as an excuse.

That's what I was saying, anyway.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Aragorn (19th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (19th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 2,668 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    I'm with modwiz on this one, we need to muscle this conversation off personalities and into more generalities about the community..
    Muscle away, doing great so far! Maybe the Ambassador will help out here as well with his bottomless pockets, this new community built on "trust" and "sterling integrity" will be ever so interesting to watch flower forth into fruition.

I'm far more concerned with the present than the past.
    Two dichotomous thoughts on that one:

1) Only in the bizarro world that is alt media, does that kind line of logic hold water. In real life our past matters. Try getting most jobs, or into the military, without one ha ha. But here? Pfffffft, background checks are irrelevant, time consuming, and most of all they are petty and personal. When the timing is right, they are only a sly jiu jitsu move away from being labeled smear campaigns. This is one of the reasons why things are as they are.

2) O'Brien from Orwell's "1984" would get you an inside track into the Party with that comment. As he instructed Winston on the Party line about who controls the past: "Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past".

Once the past is erased or made "suitable", those in control of the present control the entire narrative. You are now lending your own hand in enabling this.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017), WantDisclosure (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I enjoyed the first one or two videos by this youtuber. Weirdly both this person and also another person "Lionel' in HIS way have soured for me. There is SOMETHING energetically "rightous" and dogmatic and also self important all at once that coagulates around those/ about those who are going to inform of THE TRUTH. That can also be said of the ones they are supporting or in criticism concerning.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Yes, this from observation is an aspect of some of our younger awakening ones, king and queen arkeytype = I deserve, I like it but it is definitely a learning thing, me still learning.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    1) Only in the bizarro world that is alt media, does that kind line of logic hold water. In real life our past matters.
    That's one take on the situation.

I know how much I've changed since 2011 when I joined PA, I act much differently now and have expanded my base awareness of knowledge exponentially. If I can do that it is possible for others too, I will encourage the right thing and offer "escapes" from past patterns when ever possible, I will not enforce past patterns, they do not interest me.

Background checks are done from a place of fear, I'm not really sure what exists that should be feared at this point; so why function in that paradigm?

You are now lending your own hand in enabling this.
    Oh, I disagree, I know where I am and what I'm doing; do you? My perspective is pretty unique, I would never claim to know yours, certainly not at the level of interaction we have had (almost none).

Judgement is suppose to be my weakness, do you manifest the Sage archetype also?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th May 2017), Dreamtimer (19th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I listened to the Christine interview and learned that there were dreams afoot for a community in Ecuador. CG and wife were considered as candidates.
    I learned that Randy Maugans lurks as a member of PA.

I reflected that now more than ever, the cyber community of alt thinkers is without ability to self organize into any more grounded enterprise.

There has never been a practical hands on community that does not have some "charismatic" leader to show the way.
    AND so much is gathered around a cause to fight or a threat to escape.
    For instance, the community in Russia who have a very cool lifestyle all gathered around the return of Christ.
    Christine went to Standing Rock and so did a bunch of others,...maybe some took the next step somewhere but the seeming result was a flash with no hearth.

The meetings of "conferences is for egos to talk to an audience about their beliefs.

One set of beliefs that is seemingly embedded is that of demonic forces.
    Don't go to the desert because it is demon infested.
    The weird aspect of belief TO ME is that it is self reflective...expect demons...oh there's one NOW.....

I am not going because it is a waste of time and energy.
    No one believes what I believe and I am content to have mine at home.
    I like a word Modwiz uses (about science experts)...these gatherings are all waffling.

I long for joint cooperation that looks like building a MEGALITH (hehe).

IF we can take what we learn from all these forum doings maybe it's that the cults "of personality" are dead and dying gasping fish from the time of Pisces.
    If a forum can create noncult egalitarian cooperative efforts to LEARN and share and build out of fresh newness, THAT is Aquarian
    Last edited by Maggie, 19th May 2017 at 23:53.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), PurpleLama (20th May 2017), sandy (20th May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 2,668 Posts
    From Project Avalon:

And I highly suggest to strike while the "iron is hot" as it were, to help dissuade this conversation from being stuck in the weeds.
    Strike that hot iron while she's fresh off the fire, and please come back here a year from this day to report on the results. (May 19 2018)

Most attention spans, memories, are short and of the moment. Mine are not, please show me the money on these suddenly hurried efforts. My odds show about 100/1 you will be unable to do so, but time as always will tell.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 20th May 2017 at 01:34.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017), WantDisclosure (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    It is a self defeating pattern for fakes to congratulate fakes on the lies they tell.
    The game of pretense has reached a point of implosion.
    People will just stop paying attention to faux presentations that regurgiate previous falsehood.
    This is because we are being shot with energy like an arc light.
    It is as if the collective is the concave mirror.
    The true is reflective of light.
    The false is like a hole in the mirror.
    The light stream does not reflect and the hole is visibly dark.
    That part looks black and void.
    Nothing to see THERE.
    We attend to the shine.

It seems to me in this earth school we are SUPPOSED to act as teachers/learners. I think this has been demonstrated in modern spiritual lessons where one practices a teaching. The next go around is teaching the lesson after we make it our own. In the very best books, we read what the author learned. In life, when people know us, they receive what we know by how we behave and what we do. A parent can only teach what they know about life. In a good enough family our parents will be willing to learn form us kids.

In order to remain a learner/teacher, you have to have some kind of inner self worth that gives one a solid base. You have to be able to see yourself as you are with love to be a really open person (open to others and experience). Missing this piece of development is not KNOWING oneself. The ignorance leaves an empty space that is easily filled with whatever one hopes suffices for "worth". Empty people playing with the tennis ball of recognition shmoozing and fighting for position are the hollow ones.

THE HOLLOW MEN
    TS Elliot
    Mistah Kurtz—he dead.

A penny for the Old Guy

We are the hollow men
    We are the stuffed men
    Leaning together
    Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
    Our dried voices, when
    We whisper together
    Are quiet and meaningless
    As wind in dry grass
    Or rats' feet over broken glass
    In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
    Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
    With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
    Remember us—if at all—not as lost
    Violent souls, but only
    As the hollow men
    The stuffed men.

II
    Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
    In death's dream kingdom
    These do not appear:
    There, the eyes are
    Sunlight on a broken column
    There, is a tree swinging
    And voices are
    In the wind's singing
    More distant and more solemn
    Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
    In death's dream kingdom
    Let me also wear
    Such deliberate disguises
    Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
    In a field
    Behaving as the wind behaves
    No nearer—

Not that final meeting
    In the twilight kingdom

III
    This is the dead land
    This is cactus land
    Here the stone images
    Are raised, here they receive
    The supplication of a dead man's hand
    Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
    In death's other kingdom
    Waking alone
    At the hour when we are
    Trembling with tenderness
    Lips that would kiss
    Form prayers to broken stone.

IV
    The eyes are not here
    There are no eyes here
    In this valley of dying stars
    In this hollow valley
    This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
    We grope together
    And avoid speech
    Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
    The eyes reappear
    As the perpetual star
    Multifoliate rose
    Of death's twilight kingdom
    The hope only
    Of empty men.

V
    Here we go round the prickly pear
    Prickly pear prickly pear
    Here we go round the prickly pear
    At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
    And the reality
    Between the motion
    And the act
    Falls the Shadow
    For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
    And the creation
    Between the emotion
    And the response
    Falls the Shadow
    Life is very long

Between the desire
    And the spasm
    Between the potency
    And the existence
    Between the essence
    And the descent
    Falls the Shadow
    For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
    Life is
    For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper.
    Last edited by Maggie, 20th May 2017 at 03:55.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Elen (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), sandy (20th May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    My motivation for posting this clip of Mike's brilliant post on page 19 of the thread about Corey Goode is indeed bizarre:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1154055

3)i like the idea of making it a community discussion, and moving past the drama. Target is right, thats where it needs to go now. but the personalities *had* to be addressed first. otherwise we woulda all been staring at that unaddressed giant elephant in the room. had to get it outta the way. its like sex....you get those embarrassing premature orgasms out of the way, and then youre good to go for a while. guys, you know exactly what im talking about. girls, you do too (unfortunately)...and on behalf of all the men, i apologize...

...aracuria used the phase "diminishing returns" in reference to these types of threads. well said aracuria. once everything that needs to be said about an individual is said, it needs to be let go. absolutely. i think we've hit that point here. there will always be that stubborn group of clowns who'll persistently refuse to turn the goddamn page, and will attempt to justify their bizarre motivations into infinity with backwards reasoning and mind numbing doublespeak...and yes, here i'm talking about all those threads and blogs and so forth that are out there trashing Bill and avalon incessantly...

...first of all, there is something very wrong with you guys. i mean that sincerely. im not joking. theres no punch line here. i'm not sure what it is, but i think youre sick in some way. Bill gets demonized to the point where saying even the slightest positive thing about him is viewed as heresy. he could save your life, and still you'd find something to criticize. its unreal. i call it "Bill Ryan Disease". its like starting a thread about Mickey Mantle and talking about nothing but his strike outs. YES , fawny, sycophantish posts get written here from time to time....*but there arent entire threads dedicated to them*. my god, grow the f#ck up already!

Calista, i know exactly what you mean about that distortion in the video - it sounded demonic! it was difficult to listen to! im still not entirely convinced it was a truck!
    ...not joking? Why can't I stop laughing
    What is the purpose of your presence?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    From Project Avalon:

Quote Originally posted by TargeT
    And I highly suggest to strike while the "iron is hot" as it were, to help dissuade this conversation from being stuck in the weeds.
    Strike that hot iron while she's fresh off the fire, and please come back here a year from this day to report on the results. (May 19 2018)

Most attention spans, memories, are short and of the moment. Mine are not, please show me the money on these suddenly hurried efforts. My odds show about 100/1 you will be unable to do so, but time as always will tell.
    That was a comment to bill, are you taking it out of context so you can feel like you won a point here?

I have zero fame in the "alt world" nor do I desire it, I have zero reach in the "alt world" nor do I desire it... I suggested TO BILL that he act quickly to guide this conversation in the right direction. And indicated on this thread that I would do something like that (muscle the conversation to a different level or something).

So your response not only doesn't make sense but makes me wonder exactly what your motivation is.. if your looking for a "gotcha" moment I'm sure you can find one, but this is not it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,446 Times in 7,447 Posts

Thumbs Up

Even though i rarely partake ...

I am very appreciative of this forum's open discussion platform ...
    And i am most thankful for the inspiring individual voices that
    have found residence here ...

For i believe these (such) discussions are key for venting out
    and furthering any progression into a evolving community ...

The beauty here is there is no need for any so call leader ...
    Its strength comes from the strong individual contributions.

The best advice i can give - is to encourage and allow for the
    continuing and nurturing of this open minded energy exchange.
    Last edited by Gio, 20th May 2017 at 17:41. Reason: add on

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), Maggie (21st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), PurpleLama (20th May 2017), sandy (21st May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Dumpy, the 'road to hell' doesn't mean that all good intentions are bad. It just means that we have to be careful.
    Yes, I agree. I'm so careful I typically will not meet personally with YOU or anyone in the "Alt" community that I "met" online much less join some "alt-community" in Equador or wherever. Why? Way too many agendas that even YOU may not know about. MK ULTRA is real and I know that I (and everyone else) are capable of being pulled into a Heavens Gate/James Jones cult or worse with a little brain tweaking.

Being on forums is a little like handling Nitroglycerin. Only my need for info brings me here and typically keeps me from posting.

My favorite quote, "Just because I'm paranoid does not mean you are not out to get me." And you may not even be aware you are out to get me.

AND this is EXACTLY what I think is going with Bill Ryan. He doesn't know he's being controlled. The best slaves think they are doing good.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Dreamtimer (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), sandy (21st May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "The best slaves think they are doing good." That's a keeper. As an American, the first image that pops into my mind at that word is related to our own legacy. But slaves can have power. I was amazed to learn the power of slaves under Chinese Dynasties, for example.

Here and now, there are those who know they are slaves, and those who really don't.

I'm not joining any communities or buying any bunkers. My current spot will do for now.

The mind control thing is way more crazy than I ever knew. I thought it was more about nlp type stuff, manipulation, dog whistle terms, etc. I never really knew how deep it can go. Bourne was just a movie to me. Some crazy thing they may have tried once.

Ah innocence, I miss thy presence at times.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Aragorn (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Taking off from a popular Beer commercial:

"Stay paranoid, my friends"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2017), Gio (20th May 2017), modwiz (20th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I have an idea. Instead of recounting things we don't like about Bill's past, how about sharing the concepts we might like to see Bill, and other Forums, pursue and highlight as we go forward. Whether we like it or not, BR is a force in our community with some pull and, some direction from the invested parties might not only help but, be welcome. We have nothing to lose by this tact and gives us a "moral" high ground. If someone is perceived in any position of "leadership", then a good one will hearken to the voices of wisdom and/or reason. I realize there might be some who will think this is bone-headed.
    Last edited by modwiz, 21st May 2017 at 00:20.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2017), Gio (21st May 2017), TargeT (21st May 2017)