Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    If there were any semblance of true journalism in this neck of Alternative Media, the one who is deemed to lead us back to the land of truth and discernment would be politely asked about these sort of things in his next interview. Or would that just be hating on the poor fellow?
    I just want to chime in on this point as it is one that is really important. One of the people who studies his guests is Greg Carlwood in his interviews from The Higher Side Chats. This lack of knowing the subject is an issue IMO.

Many interviews are lacking good questions. If I were interviewing Bill Ryan, I would COUNTER a lame introduction of who Christine was to Bill and the forum. In my case because I "studied" that issue (by being on the forum) and I too would see evasion there. Ask "Was Christine still your intimate partner at that time?" See where THAT leads.

It is certainly true that BR is NOT just some objective white knight.
    CG needled him and tried to shame BR.
    I'd ask how he deals with anger and disappointment?
    I'd wonder if he has any "history" of directing personal anger by "denouncing others" via public outing?

I'd relate his answer to the issue of transparency about Christine.
    Why he did not speak openly about her role for many months on PA?
    He might say that was not important to be shared on the forum or something?

I'd ask WHY if this was not an "important" revelation for the community, the later break up triggered making their ins and outs forum business.
    I'd ascertain even by a reaction about the timing now of demolishing the CG myth.
    Do You BR seek justice for some personal reasons?
    Is there any possible personal SATISFACTION for YOU, BR, if CG is "outed" and suitably shamed?

Maybe people don't know any biography of what is "out there" in past records?
    Maybe it IS letting people have a pass?
    It isn't good journalism.
    IMO journalism is a real craft where people study the record, ask pertinent questions and try to uncover information, not just be a platform for guest propaganda. A real journalist is not worried by political correctness and when asking questions that get pointed BUT they do it kindly and not with any charge.

I support good journalists.
    Last edited by Maggie, 13th May 2017 at 20:57.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017), WantDisclosure (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    If you provide the details, I'll make the video, faster the better while this whole DJ thing is unfolding (timing matters etc..).
    From Dark Journalist interview part 1:
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841968887

Of note, as I posted here this morning Shane corrected my editing question of did Bill edit, or did Shane edit?
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841969162

Part 2:

- Everything Corey says is "unsubstantiated" (which it of course is), but so is Bill's unsubstantiated claim from one of his Intelligence sources that a super secret video exists of Corey and wife discussing their illicit plans.

-The subject of the post he brings up from Corey's wife Stacey was considered unimportant in the interview, but I beg to differ in that it accuses Bill of being deeply involved in the Church of Scientology. Of course he's *ever* so deeply immersed in Scientology, just not the Miscavige church brand. When he speaks so piously and authoritively of "transparency", why are his close ties to Scientology suddenly "unimportant"? Could it be that in general, people harbor a distaste for Scientology in general? If that was a worry, then there goes transparency out the window...

-And speaking of this deep devotion to "transparency", for the 2nd time in a row here he has mentioned his ex wife Christine, the interviewer, as just some forum member. If we are setting the gold standard for truth and transparency, why the Texas two step yet again?

-Bill rightly touches on the famous Bill Moore confession at a ufo conference back in the early 80's of being involved with the Intel types, while his good buddy Richard Doty (ex Air Force Intel) was involved in that exact type of thing in the ufo community. Many respected researchers firmly believe that it was Doty himself, who was Bill's "Anonymous" source for the Serpo leaks back in '05/'06.

-He shows again for the umpteenth time a Skype screen shot, of Corey talking to someone about being on Alphabet payroll. He says the person Corey is talking to is Alphabet. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that other person Shane? If being on Alphabet payroll (according to Bill) is so treacherous, why was Bill defending Shane The Ruiner's material to the hilt for so long? Simple questions, hopefully simple answers forth coming. Just going by what Bill says..

So there you go. Do I have all of that right? I think so, but I most certainly welcome any correction from those who may know better. Like Shane correcting me on who edited what in Corey's original interview with Christine. Bill continues to speak of these "anomalies" in Corey's story, what I am pointing out are anomalies is Bill's story. If there are good explanations for these anomalies on Bill's side I would welcome them, as I would much rather be proven wrong than to continue on believing falsehoods. I'm a big boy, someone please show me the money!

I ask for the details because I avoid forum drama like the plague... I'm really clueless about a lot of this stuff (the history of bill in this case) that I see (no offense to anyone intended) as high school BS that I don't have time for.
    Well, I reckon we simply interpret forum drama a bit differently. I consider typical forum drama as exampled right here with members getting their panties in a wad, and quitting the forum in a huff. What I and others are pointing out, I see as much different.

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I dunno, but back to the analogy....now other pillars of the community are promoting his campaign to end domestic violence through utterly dissecting the extreme "popular" case, in that process enjoying a place where hardly anyone would even think to scrutinize them.

This is the way "community" has always worked, it's distasteful to most to question "A1 integrity" authority figures who bring so much good...despite their flaws---excuse and enable THAT, cuz they're only human. The extreme lowlife getting so much attention is the REAL PROBLEM, right?
    Very good analogy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017), WantDisclosure (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    [...]

-He shows again for the umpteenth time a Skype screen shot, of Corey talking to someone about being on Alphabet payroll. He says the person Corey is talking to is Alphabet. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that other person Shane? If being on Alphabet payroll (according to Bill) is so treacherous, why was Bill defending Shane The Ruiner's material to the hilt for so long? Simple questions, hopefully simple answers forth coming. Just going by what Bill says..
    The screenshot shown by Bill Ryan was indeed of a Skype conversation between Corey Goode and Shane Bales, neither of whom is to be trusted on their recount of the events that transpired between them. But on account of Alphabet — and forgive me if I misread you — that doesn't have to mean "the alphabet agencies". Alphabet is actually the name of the parent company behind Google, YouTube, the Android operating system, et al.

Now I don't know whether Shane was ever involved with information technology, but Corey certainly claimed that he was an IT expert, albeit that he also said that — at least for the last couple of years — he was running his own business, which he had to abandon because he was outed with his real name by Kerry Cassidy, from which point on his only job was selling blue birdseed.

Addendum: The screenshot may also present a very warped view of what was really being discussed by Corey and Shane, and Bill Ryan does have a habit of presenting certain quotes out of context. For all we know, Corey (who was supposedly self-employed) and Shane (who is a musician) might have been discussing their respective return to their former jobs out of financial difficulties.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 13th May 2017 at 22:05. Reason: addendum
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), Elen (14th May 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Ha! I posted an almost identical question in the comments of the vid...will be very interesting to see if the dark "journalist" is interested as well...

Hopefully this whole thing will get people questioning the A1 and high grade researchers (like Dolan)...the things you say about "substantiated" evidence are the same questions I am asking myself...what has EVER been "substantiated" in this realm"?
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Aragorn (14th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    The biggest take away from all of this is how easily manipulated we all are

Hopefully someday we can learn that imposing our will on others usually only hurts ourselves

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2017), Aragorn (14th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), PurpleLama (14th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I am not finished to part 2 yet, I will finish it this morning, but I also got quite the laugh that the Ruiner was the "intelligence connected individual" that BR is basing some of the claims against Corey upon. My personal assessment is that Corey and Shane are equal parts fraud, no intelligence connections required, Corey in it for the money and Shane for the amusement. Basing any claim on either of these brings so much into question.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), TargeT (14th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    From Dark Journalist interview part 1:

That was a most accommodating interview by Dark Journalist, the perfect platform for Bill to get his side of the story out there with not so much as even a devil's advocate tough question. That's not journalism IMO, and it's why I no longer listen to shows like Coast to Coast, all of that. It's no different than when I watch the ultra Conservative FOX News host interview neocon John Bolton every Sunday morning. It's nothing but a friendly platform for Bolton to get out his war hawk neocon message at least once a week there. Again, that's not journalism. You know what it is however? Propaganda.
    So your concern is that there is no balance to the delivered message; its soft ball questions to support a desired outcome (by both parties).

Apparently Christine Anderson has once again been relegated to the status of just a regular old forum member, just like he kept their marriage a secret from forum members themselves.

Shane told me directly that Christine sent the raw video to him up in Toronto to edit, in the interview Bill says he himself toiled for hours upon hours editing it. Somebody is lying here, and it shouldn't be all that difficult to ascertain who.
    So, taking credit for other peoples work may be an issue?

The marriage thing, is a tough one; privacy perhaps, deception? hard to say...

He talks about being a green rookie at the 2006 UFO convention at Laughlin, but not the reason for being invited there in the first place. His Project Serpo "Anonymous" releases, that were no more evidence based or researched than Corey's fantastical tales. Pot, meet kettle.
    The "sperpo" stuff was more mars travel right? SSP stuff?

The kindly gentleman researcher at the UFO conference who warned him of "UFO disease", how when researchers or experiencers eventually run out of story, and succomb to the temptation to start making shit up. Hello Charles, 12th dimensional Inelia, Shane the Ruiner, Corey, etc. ? Remember he was about set to interview Shane, after zero vetting and defending his stories to the hilt? That only got scrapped when CW Chanter splashed onto the scene taking The Runner's story apart limb by limb. That forced the sudden reassessment, and the ensuing research that should have been done in the first place.
    So direct conflict with what he was saying in the interview about discernment and "seasoned researchers".. when you say "etc" are there anymore?

As an aside to this last point, these conferences are literally crawling with shadow type people, and in Bill's first interview with Kerry (which has been disappeared) he gladly spoke about all his spook friends giving him guidance along the way.
    Bill talked about his "spook friends" giving him guidance on what?

Too bad that video is gone

Everything Corey says is "unsubstantiated" (which it of course is), but so is Bill's unsubstantiated claim from one of his Intelligence sources that a super secret video exists of Corey and wife discussing their illicit plans.
    Yeah, but he exhaustively put that disclaimer out (that it was unsubstantiated), but the fact that he brought it up at all

-The subject of the post he brings up from Corey's wife Stacey was considered unimportant in the interview, but I beg to differ in that it accuses Bill of being deeply involved in the Church of Scientology. Of course he's *ever* so deeply immersed in Scientology, just not the Miscavige church brand. When he speaks so piously and authoritively of "transparency", why are his close ties to Scientology suddenly "unimportant"? Could it be that in general, people harbor a distaste for Scientology in general? If that was a worry, then there goes transparency out the window...
    I'll have to go back and re-watch that; but I'm not sure how relevant it is?

And speaking of this deep devotion to "transparency", for the 2nd time in a row here he has mentioned his ex wife Christine, the interviewer, as just some forum member. If we are setting the gold standard for truth and transparency, why the Texas two step yet again?
    I just don't see how that's relevant to the topic of hte interview at hand, though I do understand what your saying.

-Bill rightly touches on the famous Bill Moore confession at a ufo conference back in the early 80's of being involved with the Intel types, while his good buddy Richard Doty (ex Air Force Intel) was involved in that exact type of thing in the ufo community. Many respected researchers firmly believe that it was Doty himself, who was Bill's "Anonymous" source for the Serpo leaks back in '05/'06.
    but that's just a rumor right? any corroboration to it?

so bill has interviewed two people whom seem to be self admitting they are "on the pay roll"; has he interviewed anyone else that was a suspected "paid" individual?

Why don't you like the skype screen shot?

what I am pointing out are anomalies is Bill's story.
    So far my biggest take away is that bill has a bad track record of discernment, possibly bordering on malicious intent / UFO disease.

Well, I reckon we simply interpret forum drama a bit differently. I consider typical forum drama as exampled right here with members getting their panties in a wad, and quitting the forum in a huff. What I and others are pointing out, I see as much different.
    yes well, that's certainly a part of it, but the bill/Christine thing, other personal issues etc... I already know people are weird, I'm interested in learning what I don't know; so I don't pay much attention to "people" issues.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

PurpleLama (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    TargeT, you should make a whole new thread with those questions!
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

Thanks
    Well TargeT, I'm not going to lead you around by the hand through this fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor. Everything I laid out there is easily noticed or investigated, by anyone who cares enough to don their snake eyes and take a closer look under the hood at this ever ongoing phenomena.

However that's not the core story of what's going on here. The core story of what we are witnessing overall with BR's ever repeating history, and popular Alternative Media alike, is that the show goes on forever and the party never ends.

Thanks
    Well TargeT, I'm not going to lead you around by the hand through this fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor.
    ouch, right in the ego for some reason..

fair enough, I guess I'm not interested enough in this to pursue it myself.

Thanks
    Heh...*donk gives TargeT's ego a few strokes*

These are all just mini "case studies" that some of us have been trying to point out all along. You can see an example every single day of you're looking, we point out Bill's because we were immersed in the reality he created at those times

It's nice to get a "comprehensive" bullet-pointed "official" one to talk about. But I think it's important to go deeper than the surface we are given, to study the fractal layers above and below that surface, if we ever hope to change the norms...the default settings we've been working with

19. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

TargeT (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Remember George Greene? Whatever happens to that guy?

The Handbook he channeled (and provides for free) may have been the most powerful piece of "data" to ever come out in ufology in the internet age. Even if he completely made up his back story (he was some kind of bazillionaire), the character he created/presented should be a model for whistleblowers

I would think his insights on BR and disclosure of how their relationship broke down would be interesting case study. I got excited when Bill started approaching his relationship with Wilcock, but unfortunately was left more questions than answers in this piece (of the part DJ interview)

Thanks
    Well TargeT, I'm not going to lead you around by the hand through this fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor.
    ouch, right in the ego for some reason..
    Hey man, my apologies if it came off that way. My bad! Anyone's ego had nothing to do with that statement, sometimes I just feel it's time to cut to the chase.

fair enough, I guess I'm not interested enough in this to pursue it myself.
    And that's why.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

TargeT (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    now I can't stop noticing stuff like this....

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan View Post
    [speaking about shutting down whistle blowers]
    Anyone who's been around for a while knows this really does work, and I've been trying to explain this in my recent Dark Journalist interviews.

It's not the fault of someone young and inexperienced if they don't realize this. But others, who have been exposed to this kind of material for years, really should understand. Members of the public get punished for spilling deep secrets.
    he's coming off as infallible...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

WantDisclosure (15th May 2017)

Thanks
    now I can't stop noticing stuff like this....

he's coming off as infallible...
    Well isn't that what it means to be an "A1 information provider"...I like this one from his "truth about CG" thread:

This is interesting to read, a blog page by someone who heard about the story indirectly.
    http://yuuut.com/corey-goode-space-program
    Of interest may be first comment from a woman ('Tara'), who knew him long ago.
    I knew ‘Corey’ in his younger, school years. He was a guy with a low self esteem, yet somewhat a narcissist who believed everyone around him would be regretful for not accepting him into their circles, when he became famous and powerful as an adult. He really should seek help and see a psychologist.
    Great puzzle piece there Bill, interesting to be sure...maybe I even some grade A disclosure...though shouldn't that give merit to my first-hand accounts of you showing less than "sterling integrity? (Which are actually verifiable to anyone who wants to go back and read some old threads)

I saw in the DJ interview comments somewhere a lady who said she knows Richard Dolan and gave a compelling account of how he's not exactly the way most people see him. But I post that up for discussion and I bet I get ripped to shreds

I hope something that comes out of this is that some people start questioning the "authority" that established itself in this community
    Last edited by donk, 15th May 2017 at 16:08.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th May 2017), sandy (20th May 2017), TargeT (15th May 2017)