Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Well you ( Aragon) have been criticising Bill Ryan fairly harshly I like to ground things in reality rather than take flight of fancy after that criticism that you can be best friends with Bill Ryan go drinking together with Bill Ryan and he offers to buy drinks for everyone here at the One truth what there are 1000 members here at least. I removed my thanks for I think your dream made no sense to me anyway while Bill Ryan is not perfect I think he has made a difference for the greater good flaws and all. I have taken some issues over victor schauberger and defending Corey even though his information was not good with Bill Ryan yet I am still a member there.

One my friends spent some time mocking me to my face I called him on it and then walked out we have not spoke again it being what 5 years .
    Last edited by jonsnow, 13th May 2017 at 12:11. Reason: Remove my thanks why I did so

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Shane told me directly that Christine sent the raw video to him up in Toronto to edit, in the recent Dark Journalist interview Bill says he himself toiled for hours upon hours editing it. Somebody is lying here, and it shouldn't be all that difficult to ascertain who.
    No, it wasn't that difficult to ascertain. Shane notified me (and I have absolutely no reason not to believe him on this) that Bill did indeed edit Part 1 of the now infamous Corey Goode first interview, while Shane edited Part 2 because Bill thought the audio was unsalvageable. I thank him for clearing that up for me.

Combined with not disclosing with Dark Journalist (for the sake of transparency) that Christine was not only a Project Avalon member at the time of her interviewing Corey, but also his wife, that makes two half truths in just one interview.

And herein lays a major part of the problem. If there were any semblance of true journalism in this neck of Alternative Media, the one who is deemed to lead us back to the land of truth and discernment would be politely asked about these sort of things in his next interview. Or would that just be hating on the poor fellow?

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Maybe I should resume my leave of absence from this thread, so that certain people can return to thanking all of the posts here without having to endure the mortifying fear of accidentally hitting that "Thanks" button on a post made by one of the staff members. (Or removing their thanks again a few minutes later if they have. You know who you are, but yes, I saw that.)
    This is one of the (but not the only one) reasons I chose some time back to greatly curtail my usage of the "Thanks" button, it can be interpreted in so many ways other than that the user intended. *Most especially the more it's used*. Personally, I'd rather have no thanks button at all as opposed to how much trouble it can cause.

It's like reading f**king tea leaves, and I can't read tea leaves.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    If someone gives, shares or preaches their perception, I thank them, it can be simple.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), jonsnow (13th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Another episode is out....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2017), Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), jonsnow (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    I'm only half way through, but I'm already shaking my head at the bowling ball size Cojones Bill is showing off in this latest Dark Journalist "deep investigation". You know why he can feel perfectly free to twist and manipulate events to fit his latest intended narrative (meme)?

I'll bet you 10 to 1 it's because he knows darn well no notable alt media celebtity like DJ will never hold him to the same gold standard he demands of Corey (and whoever else). He also knows his flock will simply label any blue collar Joe Blow who questions him as simply being involved in baseless and vicious smear campaign.

That's how this works folks, amazing to watch it unfold in real time...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), jonsnow (13th May 2017), PurpleLama (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I haven't listened to either of these. I've enjoyed listening to some Dark Journalist shows. I don't know that I want to spend so much time listening to Bill. But perhaps I should, to see how Bill frames things and to see how Daniel handles him. From some comments I've read Daniel's not really asking critical questions.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), jonsnow (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Who is accusing you of hate mongering? (Bill anyway….only hate I see from you goes Shane's way)
    The one who accused me of having hijacked the forum and of hate-mongering toward Bill Ryan was Marcus, Phil. He did it here on the thread, just before he requested the retirement of his account. In fact, that is how he requested his retirement: he reported one of his own posts to the mod room and filed his request to be retired in the report itself.

And like I said, I don't hate Shane either. I just think that Shane has been behaving unethically on the one hand, and I am also angry with him — anger is not hatred — over the way he came barging in here on the thread with an attitude, thereby directly attacking me and mocking me personally, the way a schoolyard bully does. (And I have plenty of experience with schoolyard bullies, I can tell you that much.)

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    PS: I really you think you read way too much into the totally binary "thanking" bullish!t. Personally I wish the whole thing would go away

Added again: in fact, I'm using this as excuse to not thank another post....thanks, I been looking for one
    The problem isn't so much in when one gives thanks and when not. The problem here is that there are people who selectively give thanks to posts above and below mine, but rarely ever to a post by myself or by another staff member. There's a reason for that, and a lack of clarity on when and when not to use the "Thanks" button isn't it.

Still, if people want to use the "Thanks" button as a subtle signal toward the staff that they don't like us, then I shall return the favor. In fact, I've already begun doing that.

For me, hitting the "Thanks" button is a sign of respect, more than gratitude, but as of a few days ago, I too have become selective in my use of said button. If certain people here are going to use that button as a way of communicating their disdain for staff members, then I shall do the same toward those people.

Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Well you ( Aragon) have been criticising Bill Ryan fairly harshly
    Which I have both acknowledged and explained. But I have also given my reasons for doing so, i.e. the short attention spans and poor memory of most people.

Furthermore, what goes on the internet stays on the internet. I cannot go back in order to delete what I have said just because it would have hurt somebody's feelings, nor do I want to. I am being as genuine as I can be, and I take responsibility for my words, just as I take responsibility for my mistakes. Sweeping them under the rug isn't going to solve anything. When one makes a mistake, then one has to own up to it. And I do.

I like to ground things in reality rather than take flight of fancy after that criticism that you can be best friends with Bill Ryan go drinking together with Bill Ryan and he offers to buy drinks for everyone here at the One truth what there are 1000 members here at least.
    Oh come on, you're just being silly. Besides, there weren't 1'000 people in that lounge room — more like 20 people or so. It was a lounge room, not a concert hall.

One of the things my dream symbolized to me was that I was willing to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones for the sake of the future of the community. I therefore think it's unfair to now throw my criticisms of Bill Ryan — which I was willing to lay to rest — into my face without pondering my reasons for criticizing him in the first place.

I removed my thanks for I think your dream made no sense to me anyway
    Can you only show respect for what makes sense to you?

while Bill Ryan is not perfect I think he has made a difference for the greater good flaws and all.
    Everyone makes a difference — cfr. the butterfly effect — and you won't hear me denying that Bill Ryan has done good things. Earlier, I have even acknowledged — and with respect, even — that Bill and Kerry have both done groundbreaking work on account of getting information out there.

Whether the information was correct or not is another issue, of course, but they were at least digging deeply and they were putting it out on YouTube. And that has been an absolute eye-opener for many people, myself included.

And by the way, Bill knows that I respect him because of that, because I have told him this myself in a PM exchange back at Avalon around Christmas 2014. But Bill Ryan does indeed have serious flaws, and for some reason he doesn't seem capable of controlling his own demons, so to speak. And that's a pity, because he has a lot of potential — he's very intelligent and quite knowledgeable — and he could be doing great things if only he were willing to overcome his own ego.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), jonsnow (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Be happy have some fun
    Last edited by jonsnow, 13th May 2017 at 16:07.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts

Thumbs Down

Aragon you should work on your flaws not Bill Ryan on a practical level what can you do more about Bill Ryan flaws or your own be grounded life teaches experiences . Aragon your anger towards the man is very real maybe seek counselling to move beyond this.
    jonsnow, what I think is that you probably have a severe reading comprehension problem. Your comments above are absolutely nonsensical and utterly incongruent with anything I have written higher up in this thread.

Also, for the record, let me once again point out to you that I myself was banned from Project Avalon for far less than what you are doing right here and right now. And yet I am not banning you or giving you an infraction, but instead I am letting your post stand, and I am replying to it.

(And don't you go thinking about after-editing your posts either, because the original content is still quoted in this reply. If you have an issue with me, then you know the official channels for filing a complaint to the management. But if you're going to be spouting ad hominem nonsense about me on an open thread — and for that matter, one that is visible to non-members — then the least you can do is take responsibility for your own words and own up to them, just as I do.)

Let Bill Ryan issues go my friend it is only doing you harm
    I have no "Bill Ryan issues", and if you had read my posts properly, then you would have understood that. I have only spoken my opinion about the man — harsh as that opinion may sound — on several occasions where people appeared to have forgotten (or be totally oblivious of) the well-documented facts.

In a past farther gone, I have had to do the same thing on account of Simon Parkes, who was at the time also still regarded as a new messiah by some (past or present) members, in spite of ample reports of his sexual and financial exploitation of Project Avalon members.

I have also tried to clarify to you that I am willing to bury the hatchet on account of the animosity between Project Avalon and The One Truth. Somehow that seems to have gone completely over your head three times in a row already now.

I'm not the one with a "Bill Ryan issue", but apparently you have an "Aragorn has an issue with Bill Ryan" issue — an incomprehensible mental affliction which I see popping up here at The One Truth on a regular basis, and always from members who also happen to have an active account at Project Avalon. Curious, innit?

So perhaps you should heed your own advice, and — if that shoe fits — seek counseling, because you're seeing things that aren't there.

See folks, the above sort of reactions are exactly why I'm going to be taking my leave from this thread again. Anything I say about Bill Ryan — whether I criticize the man or whether I praise him for the groundbreaking work that he and Kerry Cassidy have done in the past — is always going to be misinterpreted by someone who only reads my posts diagonally and/or who only sees the name "Bill Ryan" in my post and then finds this to be sufficient grounds for lecturing me without having read what it is that I actually wrote.

Now let's see, how many times exactly have I already been insulted on a personal level now in this thread? Five? Six? I've lost count. And by how many different people? Three?

If I weren't the administrator here then I'd probably even add this thread to my ignore list, but alas, as a staff member I cannot afford to ignore any threads (or even individual posters) because it would interfere with my moderation duties.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), modwiz (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I'm only half way through, but I'm already shaking my head at the bowling ball size Cojones Bill is showing off in this latest Dark Journalist "deep investigation". You know why he can feel perfectly free to twist and manipulate events to fit his latest intended narrative (meme)?

I'll bet you 10 to 1 it's because he knows darn well no notable alt media celebtity like DJ will never hold him to the same gold standard he demands of Corey (and whoever else). He also knows his flock will simply label any blue collar Joe Blow who questions him as simply being involved in baseless and vicious smear campaign.

That's how this works folks, amazing to watch it unfold in real time...
    If you provide the details, I'll make the video, faster the better while this whole DJ thing is unfolding (timing matters etc..).

I ask for the details because I avoid forum drama like the plague... I'm really clueless about a lot of this stuff (the history of bill in this case) that I see (no offense to anyone intended) as high school BS that I don't have time for.

I do know bill brought to my attention charles, which is why I'm here; but whom ultimately was just a skilled con-artist (IMO). After that he brought several people I INSTANTLY felt were a joke... and other than Charles I could never watch anything from Kerry or Bill; it always seemed like wayy to much information with wayyyyy too little data to back it up.

I'm far more skeptical on most topics than I let on... or maybe I do show my hand on that. haha

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), Fred Steeves (13th May 2017), modwiz (13th May 2017), PurpleLama (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragon I wish you well but it is time I left the One truth wish you all the best

I do not need the 24 hours grace period I remove a post trying to keep the peace and you repost it what more can I say

The Bill Ryan bashing here really should stop here at the One truth
    Last edited by jonsnow, 13th May 2017 at 16:45.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    The Bill Ryan bashing here really should stop here at the One truth
    Nothing (and no one) is above questioning.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), Fred Steeves (13th May 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), PurpleLama (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    If you provide the details, I'll make the video, faster the better while this whole DJ thing is unfolding (timing matters etc..).
    Sure, why not. I'm still at work but will get with you later on during Beer:30. The details of my first interview impressions are already posted here from a couple of days ago, today's are still as of yet just scribbled down on a paper plate lol.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bill began this discussion with his very own thread on his very own forum. Let us not act foolish and pretend this was something initiated here. A thread on this subject is topical, not bashing. I sincerely hope that's obvious to most.

Bill expressed serious concerns about a particular whistleblower. Will he continue in this vein with some other whistleblowers who passed through his domain?

Perhaps, we shall see.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Bill began this discussion with his very own thread on his very own forum. Let us not act foolish and pretend this was something initiated here. A thread on this subject is topical, not bashing. I sincerely hope that's obvious to most.

Bill expressed serious concerns about a particular whistleblower. Will he continue in this vein with some other whistleblowers who passed through his domain?

Perhaps, we shall see.
    Well said. His "particular concern" with this whistleblower is like a high profile middle class pillar of a community starting a campaign against domestic abuse when a low class member makes the news for beating his gorgeous wacky popular with the plebes wife nearly to death.

All the commmunity members are excited because the issue of domestic abuse NEEDS to be corrected from the community. But this "pillar" is known to have his own history of smacking his women around.

So like Fred brilliantly mentioned, a lot of the lovers of what the pillar has done for the community make anyone questioning his own pattern of abuse look like they're starting vicious smear campaigns or pettily attacking him. In that process, any experiential data anyone contributes to make a case that the pillar should be held to his own standards....instead looks like "high school bullsh!t" to community members like target, Maybe because so many members are triggered by the issue, and so many DO throw in unrelated stuff that doesn't help the discussion.

I dunno, but back to the analogy....now other pillars of the community are promoting his campaign to end domestic violence through utterly dissecting the extreme "popular" case, in that process enjoying a place where hardly anyone would even think to scrutinize them.

This is the way "community" has always worked, it's distasteful to most to question "A1 integrity" authority figures who bring so much good...despite their flaws---excuse and enable THAT, cuz they're only human. The extreme lowlife getting so much attention is the REAL PROBLEM, right?

So not only listen to and show respect to the authority on the subject, USE his wonderful system to solve the problem...right? Anyone else seeing this? BECAUSE lowlife is such an obvious liar and contributed NOTHING to the community, he gets and F-. Since I'm obviously and A+, nothing I ever did needs to be applied to these alphabet agency certified standards I am presenting as the tool to help solve problem, works great, right? Really helped solved this huge issue with this low-life, now lets apply it to anyone who starts getting attention in the community...everyone already graded need not worry, no need to scrutinize. The system is perfect.

That's what I am seeing anyway. I appreciate having a place to have this conversation. I don't really care about what anyone here, or outside....think of it. I personally didn't see "TOT" using Corey to gain prominence in the community...and even if the authorities here tried, I don't think they were very successful. Corey did use this place in between his rise to fame and boost from Wilcock. Maybe other people see different...I don't really care either way, just sayin I agree with dreamtimer that HE is a valid TOPICAL discussion here. And trying to show that my wanting to discuss BR using him is a valid topic as well
    What is the purpose of your presence?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), PurpleLama (13th May 2017), sandy (14th May 2017)