Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    You're right, sorry, "moving on" form unresolved issues, especially out of fear of tarnishing his image, is totally not his thing.

Please change the title of the thread to:

donk attempts a conversation about BR's "Truth About CG"

...and put up a HUGE disclaimer that appears on EVERY page: NOTHING IN THIS THREAD SHOULD REFLECT ON THE CULTURE OF THIS FORUM, DONK'S OPINIONS ARE NOT ONLY COUNTER TO OUR TRUE SPIRIT, WE DON'T EVEN APPRECIATE HIS INTENTIONS HERE
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,166 Times in 20,332 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn
    I wrote the things that I wrote about Bill Ryan earlier because those are my convictions. I did not write those things out of hatred. It's just that people have short attention spans and they easily forget, so when Bill Ryan comes up as a subject, I feel that I need to point out the facts — no more, no less.
    I can see this quite clearly sir, I totally understood this as my own perception of you from everything that I've seen, which is why I asked DNA for evidence of you doing otherwise. However, can you apply that to how you approach talking about Shane?
    Well, none of us in the mod room — past or present — ever fell for Shane's fabrications, and Shane himself wasn't a problem here at The One Truth, because he didn't post all that much. The problem was with Shane's rabid followers — I'm not going to name any names but we all know who they are/were.

However, Shane had been outed as a storyteller — there had been some sleuthing in the back-channels by a number of people, and Shane had already more or less admitted that everything he wrote on that Ruiner blog was just fiction. Furthermore, Shane attempted to use emotional manipulation toward myself by feigning friendship — not dissimilar to what Bill Ryan also does. That's why it was easily recognizable. The writing was all over the wall.

When Shane decided to join in on this thread here, he immediately went for the jugular, i.e. that which I had said about my soul origins, combined with the false accusation that I would have been jealous of his success and that I would have aspired to become as popular as he and Corey were, but that I had not succeeded. That was preposterous, and pure projection. Furthermore, when I tried to point out to him what the purpose of The Watchdog was, he started mocking the whole forum, and he lied about having asked for his account to be retired — he had never asked for that, because we would have known.

The above reactions are all typical for a sociopath, and I'm not the first one to call him that, but I had been giving him the benefit of the doubt right up until he posted what he did here on the thread, dropping his mask in the process. There was no "love & respect" — his usual phrase for signing his PMs — in any of that. He was arrogant and disdainful.

So yes, again, I have no hatred for Shane — not at all, even — but I am calling him as I see him, and I am now convinced that he is, indeed, a sociopath, just as others have already stated earlier.

What I found much worse, however, was the way in which people here on the thread were embracing him as some kind of hero, even after his high school bully-style attack on me, while in their mind raising their middle finger at me for defending myself. That, to me, was unbelievably immature. "Yeah, Shane is our homie, so shut up, administrator dude. You're not one of us."

Look at who thanked those three posts by myself, and who didn't. And look at who thanked Shane's posts. I'm sure you'll be able to see a pattern. So my issue is not with Shane himself, but with the infantile reactions of some of the participants of this thread, and with the fact that this thread has since its inception also virtually been the only thread on the forum these people look at.

If the above is an indicator of the spiritual maturity of the so-called "alt community", then we're in bad shape.

P.S.: Just for everyone's information, I don't know whether Marcus will be back again to respond to the questions you asked him. He has requested for his account to be retired, and as I'm writing this, he's only got 17 hours left anymore to revoke his request.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), whole1 (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Actually, other than the fact you have the right to post whatever you's guys want to post, this discussion/conversation will get no satisfaction because it cannot DO anything about one's real world need for truth and trust. The game being played is very old and suckers get forumitis. It is the inflammation from having been "taken in" that hurts.

1. There are ancient threads in all forums that this theme repeats and they never stick. They cycle around back to "blaming" IMO someone for disappointments and emotional reactions. No where at no time will it be possible to be re-imbursed for the energy expended in futility.
    2. Using forums for emotional gratification is as possible as actually drinking anything in a forum "lounge".

This is my committment to myself...from now on to avoid reading and never write about BR and PA and all this whistling in the wind. Live LONG and feel WONDERFUL and follow one's genius and thrive is the only possible revenge towards all who have let us down. best wishes and much love for those suffering from forumitis.
    I disagree Maggie, I personally learn a lot from these threads. I use and value the threads and forums and personalities differently than you are describing. If not giving your energy to this topic serves you, I applaud your choice to no longer waste it here.

IMO, the conversation I wanted to have is about enabling. I don't see that going away any time soon, and I find utility in discussing here with people who choose to participate.

Even the emotionally triggered, who feel compelled to voice their distaste with the choice to post about it.

ADMIN: If this thread is in violation of forum rules, please delete it. If you see me as an enemy to the spirit of TOT, please revoke my membership

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    And jonsnow: then why post on it?
    why would you defend a friend lol

donk attempts a conversation about BR's "Truth About CG"
    i value your opinion while we do not always agree sometimes i learn things although people say i am very stubborn yet i try to hear people out

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    IMO, the conversation I wanted to have is about enabling. I don't see that going away any time soon, and I find utility in discussing here with people who choose to participate.

Even the emotionally triggered, who feel compelled to voice their distaste with the choice to post about it.
    Even though Project Avalon has been the flight deck that some of these "alt community" celebrities have taken off from, I think it's equally important to also talk about ourselves as a community when it comes to the subject of enabling.

And that, then, ties in with another subject you've already addressed a few times, i.e. the savior paradigm. People don't want to work on themselves — hell, even Corey, who preaches that sort of thing, has seriously failed to lift himself above the petty-mindedness of the average human being — but they do expect others to work on themselves, and they are waiting for yet another savior, a guru, a new messiah.

That, to me, is what's wrong with this community, and this is something of which I know that Maggie agrees with me. Believing in conspiracies and UFOs isn't enlightenment. It isn't even "being awake and aware". It's just walking over to a different compartment of the building, but still on the same floor, while the staircase and the elevator are in a completely different direction.

ADMIN: If this thread is in violation of forum rules, please delete it. If you see me as an enemy to the spirit of TOT, please revoke my membership
    This thread is not in violation of the forum rules, nor does the management of The One Truth regard you as an enemy of the spirit of the forum. On the contrary, we value your opinion and your commitment to finding the truth.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), Fred Steeves (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), TargeT (11th May 2017), Wind (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,134 Times in 2,671 Posts
    In Fred's softest and most sensitive voice. Barely above a whisper: Everything is fine here. Nothing is wrong or out of place, and it's always been that way. Those dark shadows you thought you saw lurking in the corner? Why, those were really just fluffy white cotton ball clouds you saw floating by. Your mind just made them look all dark and nasty, but it's all over now Baby Blue.

Just think "white cotton ball", and that's what they will once again be. You don't see Bill trying to expose any nasty business, so why should you? It's not socially polite, or acceptable... Now my best recommendation to get us past all this ahum, shall we say, unpleasantness?

I say we engage in something important, something that really has a chance of intelligent discussion. Why don't we talk about, the #11? Yes, the #11, and all the numerogical values assigned this mystical and magical number. A show of hands in favor please. Let's move on shall we?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (12th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017), TargeT (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you Fred, your facetiousness illustrates the "deflectors" view. It's nice to see we've (slightly) grown a bit out of it

A lot of people will see only the personal (ego) issues they can relate to. Some might see the general, broader picture, how energy direction is easily manipulated by those with more awareness or authority. And some may see how (on many levels) they are truly victimized by this dynamic

Not "playing the victim" or "feeding their victimhood", but actually caught, used, in a hard to break cycle that prevents any real steps toward "moving on"

You can't help "the world" if you can't help yourself...stuck thinking you're helping the "greater good", especially when all you're doing is helping some other ego help itself
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 21:02.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (12th May 2017), Fred Steeves (11th May 2017), jonsnow (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    [...] I felt it was unfair to single out Aragon who I think acts with integrity and was personally banned and legally threatened by name and email address as was the One truth by the man with the hat
    I have to correct you on something here, old friend. Yes, it was Bill Ryan himself who banned me from Avalon, and he did pass on my personal information and e-mail address to Simon Parkes, but it was Simon Parkes who threatened Malc and myself with legal action, not Bill Ryan.

Bill Ryan has — to the best of my knowledge, based upon what I have been told by my predecessor — threatened to sue The One Truth at some point in time (in 2015), but he has never threatened me personally.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (12th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    I have to correct you on
    corrected and amended with sorry to both Bill Ryan and Aragon hope all good

my bad

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (12th May 2017), sandy (12th May 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

I want to share something with all of you, which should make it clear that I do not hate Bill Ryan or Project Avalon, in spite of earlier vocalizations of my criticisms on account of the man and his forum.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night — the clock read something like 00:20 or whereabouts — from a very vivid and rather agreeable dream. In this dream, The One Truth and Project Avalon were not just forums, but physical places, not dissimilar to university campuses. The setting was a typical warm spring evening, after sunset, but before the onset of complete darkness.

Project Avalon was located at the edge of a lush green forest, and had the appearance of a medieval castle, with towers, an approximately five-meter-wide moat — filled with water, of course — and with a wooden bridge across the moat of approximately three and a half meters in width. Yet, they did have very modern amenities. The path toward Avalon — including the bridge across the moat — was illuminated by small but tasteful electric lanterns on both sides, placed approximately one meter above the ground, and spaced about two to three meters apart. From what I could tell, the inside of Avalon was also lit with modern electric lighting.

The One Truth on the other hand was located in a more urban setting. Not exactly smack downtown — we also had some lush green in our environment, and there were also ponds — but I remember observing that The One Truth was strategically far better located than Avalon because we had a direct connection with all of the main roads leading in and out of the town. The One Truth was also slightly smaller than Avalon, but not all that much smaller, and we also had towers, but — and here lies the big contrast — it had an ultramodern appearance. Somewhat futuristic even, with much higher towers. And I remember that it felt like home to me.

There was quite a bit of a distance between The One Truth and Project Avalon, but it nevertheless still qualified as walking distance — say a ten-to-fifteen-minute walk.

For some reason that wasn't clear to me — hey, it was a dream and dreams aren't always logical — I found myself in the area between The One Truth and Project Avalon, and actually quite close to the latter's location. There were people all around, because it wasn't pitch dark just yet, and it was a warm spring evening. And suddenly, I ran into Bill Ryan. He looked just as he always does, wearing very casual clothing, and of course his inseparable hat. He recognized me and grinned.

I felt a little uncomfortable because I had been criticizing him quite harshly here at the forum in recent days. Nevertheless, I walked up to him, with in the back of my mind the fact that our brothers modwiz and Aianawa have recently been discussing Bill Ryan on the TOTcasts, and that modwiz had also dedicated one of his Mystic Brew videos to the subject of Bill Ryan's recent statements regarding the state of the so-called "alternative community".

I greeted Bill, and he greeted me back. There was no resentment from either side. I asked him how he had been, and even though he did not ask me anything at all, I started talking a bit about The One Truth to him, telling him about some of what we had been up to, and what we've been talking about recently, including the subject of Corey Goode, of course.

Bill and I started talking about the so-called "alternative community", and it was all very cordial. We were both pointing out some of the problems of the community, such as a lack of discernment, the credibility of whistleblowers and alleged witnesses, and so on. Then, as we had been standing there and talking for quite a while, I was getting thirsty, and even though I knew — at least, in my dream — that Bill wouldn't have minded if we took the conversation into Project Avalon's lounge room, I chose to invite Bill over to the lounge room of The One Truth.

Bill accepted my invitation, and next thing we were over at The One Truth, sitting at the bar of the lounge room. I pointed out to Bill that I felt that The One Truth was strategically better located than Avalon because we were near all of the main roads, but I did not tell him that in order to mock or insult him — it was merely something I had observed and that I mentioned in passing.

Then, as the conversation neared its end, Bill decided to return to Avalon — he probably had some work to do over there — and he offered to buy drinks for the whole house, but I declined and I said that this last round was on me, and I told the bartender to put it on my tab. After all, I had invited Bill into our lounge, and he had accepted, which means that I was the host and he was my guest, and I would have been a terrible host if I had allowed for the guest to pay for the drinks.

So then after that last drink, Bill went off back to Avalon, all by himself, on foot. And I remained with the feeling that we had accomplished something there, and that The One Truth and Project Avalon were going to be working together in the future on account of being a kind of community watchdog, warning the community about so-called witnesses and whistleblowers who are only seeking to become "alt media heroes", and in guiding the community onto the discovery of the truths that are being held from us all by The Powers That Be™.

Thus far my dream. If I had truly hated Bill Ryan, then I would not have invited him over to The One Truth's lounge, nor would I have offered to put the drinks on my tab. Hell, I wouldn't even have walked up to him and greeted him in the first place.

I have said it before, and I will say it again: I do not see Bill Ryan as a monster or an evil person. I do however see him as a man with (serious) flaws, and I feel that he should be honest enough to acknowledge — even to himself — that he does have these flaws, and to then start working on subduing them so that he can become a better human being. The "practise what you preach" adage. Talking the talk and walking the walk. And up to this point, I have not seen him do any of that yet.

As for Bill Ryan's style, or that of Project Avalon as a whole, perhaps the fact that it appeared like a medieval castle in my dream, versus the ultramodern appearance of The One Truth, would be some kind of symbolism. Likewise for the strategic location near the roads. I do feel that Project Avalon is very "old school" and that The One Truth is a lot more modern — perhaps I should say "more evolved".

I see Project Avalon (and Bill Ryan himself) still clinging to the savior paradigm, because I honestly do believe that Bill Ryan himself legitimately believed in the truthfulness of all these people whom he has put in the limelight. I think that this is exactly his problem on account of being an information broker: he needs more discernment. And I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it either, because we too as a forum, and I myself as an individual, have been through that stage, and have had to shed that off of us/me, once we/I realized that all of these characters are only keeping us running in circles and chasing our own tails. They are a distraction.

The Truth™ lies within ourselves, and within our discernment. There is not going to be any sudden ascension or enlightenment. There is not going to be anyone who'll come and save us. And the following is something Bill Ryan himself has already stated several times, and which David Icke has also already addressed multiple times: we are the cavalry that we're waiting for. It's us. Not ET, nor Jesus/Yeshua, nor Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin.

We have to start practising what we preach, instead of merely consuming information and expecting others to do the work for us. I've been saying this for a long time already, and I've been trying to show people in subtle and sometimes not so subtle ways by being the change I wish to see. And I wouldn't want it any other way, because I am who I am and this is what I do. But I see very few people picking up on it, and very few others who've already discovered by themselves that they have to walk the walk.

Many people have trouble getting over their own egos. And that is silly. We all are who we are as individuals, but we also all carry something within us which is the same in everyone, namely consciousness — the divine spark. We are all one, and yet we are many. And we all live on this planet, ruled by a secretive, psychopathic and parasitic elite that thinks of us as cattle.

It is time to bury those bloody old hatchets and start working together. This is not about The One Truth versus Project Avalon. This is about us, humanity, against the evil parasites who corral us like livestock, then start wars between us, and then feed themselves off of our suffering. I wonder what that elite minority would do if their cattle suddenly started a stampede toward the exit of the corral...

P.S.: The account of Marcus/DNA has now been put in retirement, as per his own request. We have given him 24 hours to rescind that request — actually, it was a few hours longer because I wasn't at the keyboard when the deadline expired — but he has declined to do so.

And just for in the event that anyone here would still have any doubts regarding my integrity, no, the retirement of Marcus' account has nothing to do with his insults and allegations toward me higher up the thread, nor does retirement equal banning. Marcus himself did request his retirement, and we have that on record.

As a retired member, Marcus still has the exact same access as an unregistered visitor, i.e. he has full access to the public sections of the forum, but he won't be able to see anything from the various members-only sections, nor will he be able to use the forum's private messaging system. And as some of you have already come to experience, a retired account can always be restored to active status again — it takes less than a minute to do so.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), Fred Steeves (12th May 2017), Maggie (12th May 2017), modwiz (12th May 2017), Olaf (13th May 2017), sandy (13th May 2017), TargeT (12th May 2017), Wind (14th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Really good post, Aragorn.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2017), Aragorn (12th May 2017), DNA (13th May 2017), donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), Maggie (12th May 2017)

Thanks
    One of my main intentions for this thread was to analyze whether what Bill is doing is truly "helping" or "cleaning up" the "community". The personality/ego emotional eruptions seem to ALWAYS distract from that whenever I tried.

Uniting some existing social constructs, while seems all nice and pleasant...is problematic to me. I see the foundation of this "beautiful dream" to be based on a foundation of deception and enabling, which to me is a fractal reflection of how abusive relationships thrive, from the geo-political down to the inter-personal. A huge underlying problem is being seen as a "value".

The loops will continue as long as this how we continue to approach it. Only when we stop lying to ourselves, and allowing others' lies and deception, can we hope to break it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2017), Fred Steeves (12th May 2017), sandy (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,474 Times in 10,179 Posts
    And really amazing dream, thanks for sharing.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2017), Dreamtimer (12th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    One of my main intentions for this thread was to analyze whether what Bill is doing is truly "helping" or "cleaning up" the "community". The personality/ego emotional eruptions seem to ALWAYS distract from that whenever I tried.

Uniting some existing social constructs, while seems all nice and pleasant...is problematic to me. I see the foundation of this "beautiful dream" to be based on a foundation of deception and enabling, which to me is a fractal reflection of how abusive relationships thrive, from the geo-political down to the inter-personal. A huge underlying problem is being seen as a "value".

The loops will continue as long as this how we continue to approach it. Only when we stop lying to ourselves, and allowing others' lies and deception, can we hope to break it.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, Phil — even though from the looks of things, the misinterpretation of my words, my actions and my intentions seems to have become somewhat of a new pass-time around here lately.

First of all, it was only a dream, albeit a very inspiring and revealing one. Secondly, The One Truth has no intention whatsoever to merge with Project Avalon. We have our own identity and our own style, and that is how we'd all like to keep it, thank you very much. Besides, I seriously doubt whether Project Avalon itself would be wanting to merge with us, given their prejudices.

What I have picked up from this dream is that there could be a point in the (possibly near) future where The One Truth and Project Avalon could be exchanging ideas and/or information that would serve the global "alternative community", and that there is no need to keep on sharpening the blades, on either side. That's all there is to it.

If the dream illustrated anything very clearly, then it's how different Project Avalon is from The One Truth — the medieval castle in the woods versus the ultramodern campus on the edge of a town and near all of the roads leading into and out of the town. To me, that felt — and this is a feeling all of us in the mod room have as well — as if The One Truth is much better poised than Project Avalon with regard to getting to The Truth™, because we believe that, as a forum, we're a lot more level-headed than they are. The woo-woo factor is a lot lower here, and I'm sure you will agree with that.

Furthermore, the very fact that Bill Ryan allows himself to fall for storytellers and purported insiders/experts makes Project Avalon as a whole far more vulnerable to deception, and thus far less reliable as an information source. And this is another difference between The One Truth and Project Avalon, i.e. we never officially endorse any particular whistleblowers, witnesses, targeted individuals, or whatever. We do of course offer them a platform where they can share their story, just as we offer that very same platform to everyone else here, but we're not going to market them the way Project Avalon has been doing with their own (purported) whistleblowers and witnesses.

I've already said it a few dozen times, but I'll say it again: The One Truth will not dictate to its members what they must believe and what they must disbelieve, but at the same time, we're also not going to be censoring them. To give you an example, the Flat Earth meme is complete and utter madness, but we're not going to ban or retire any Flat-Earthers. We do of course moderate, but that's an entirely different thing. And even in that, our style is very different from that of Avalon as well.

Just because I'm not a hate-bearing person doesn't mean that my criticisms on account of Project Avalon as a forum or on account of Bill Ryan as a person have suddenly evaporated. But right now it seems like nothing I could possibly contribute to this thread is appreciated. If I criticize Bill Ryan and Avalon, then I'm a hatemonger who has hijacked the whole forum for some fictitious personal vendetta, but if I suggest that there might be some point in the future where The One Truth and Project Avalon could for instance be exchanging information that would benefit everyone, then that's no good either.

"You can't get what you want
    Till you know what you want"

(Joe Jackson)

Maybe I should resume my leave of absence from this thread, so that certain people can return to thanking all of the posts here without having to endure the mortifying fear of accidentally hitting that "Thanks" button on a post made by one of the staff members. (Or removing their thanks again a few minutes later if they have. You know who you are, but yes, I saw that.)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017), Elen (13th May 2017), sandy (13th May 2017)

Thanks
    My post had (next to) nothing to do with your dream, which I hadn't even really processed at the time I wrote it, I was just trying to refocus, and used it as it was last thing I saw...hoping it (my post) could kinda stand alone

But I don't think you should take leave. I value your contributions a lot. Who is accusing you of hate mongering? (Bill anyway….only hate I see from you goes Shane's way)

PS: I really do think you read way too much into the totally binary "thanking" bullish!t. Personally I wish the whole thing would go away

Added again: in fact, I'm using this as excuse to not thank another post....thanks, I been looking for one
    Last edited by donk, 13th May 2017 at 14:16.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2017), Dreamtimer (13th May 2017)