Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: BR's disclosure on CG

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, Bill Ryan is apparently going to be the responsible party to lead this branch of alt media back out into the sanitizing sunlight of truth as the shining example of integrity, honesty, and discernment. So more it be, when these memes get to rolling on the fast track there is little that can hinder them.

At this point I'm about to just sit back with some cold beer and popcorn, and carefully watch this the latest shapeshifting incarnation of the same old song and dance. Note pad in hand, observing how this all rolls out, who facilitates it and such, should be a fascinating study in group dynamics, and how easily they are manipulated.

Now this thing about it's only personal issues with Bill being at the helm of this frankly baffles me, it's like suggesting someone of holding a personal grudge by not hiring a known embezzler to take care of the company books. Personal? Pfffft, I call that good old fashion common sense, nothing personal about it what so ever.

Lastly, if this improves the credibility of the alt media, it will be a false improvement, an illusion. Abracadabra...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Well to be fair Fred, I started this thread...and rightfully or not, lots of people project my personal issues with him on to anything I write about the subject. Or at least they used to...now I think everyone sits back like you do, either thinking I will never change...or perhaps maybe I have?

it is very personally important to me, I hope my disclosure of my family issues clarifies that it is not a vendetta or old grudges or even ill feelings toward the man, his position in this community has been a beautiful reflection of my family life (which is not ALL bad )
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Fred Steeves (10th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Lastly, if this improves the credibility of the alt media, it will be a false improvement, an illusion. Abracadabra...
    I'd rather it improves the credibility sensing of the audience... an informed (or at least one with the right methods to become informed) audience won't put up with certain things....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Fred Steeves (10th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), Wind (10th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Well to be fair Fred, I started this thread...and rightfully or not, lots of people project my personal issues with him on to anything I write about the subject. Or at least they used to...
    I think it goes deeper than that, but also to be fair if that's all it is for some people, then I stand corrected. I'm pretty sure many people see me to this day as the squawking anti BR parrot, doing so only because he never got over being banned from there going on four freakin years ago now. Nothing could be farther from the truth, but once labeled, what the parrot says or brings to the table research wise means nothing.

Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    I'd rather it improves the credibility sensing of the audience... an informed (or at least one with the right methods to become informed) audience won't put up with certain things....
    TargeT I would love to think that, but history dictates otherwise. The isolated few start picking up on it along the way here and there, but this ever re-occurring cycle sucks the vast majority in without so much as even a whimper. It's like being in a Walking Dead zombie scenario, very few "survivors". But hey man you have a good head on your shoulders, sit back and watch it all play out over time with me. I'll buy the first 6-pack.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

donk (10th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), TargeT (11th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    What exactly of Corey (and DW's) message do you hope your friends receive when you are spreading it?

From what I understand, they put out a LOT of content, all of which is difficult for me to consume...I couldn't read too much of "goodETxSG" stuff BEFORE he was forum-famous. You often ask others for nuggets of long videos to get an idea of what to expect...so I'm doing that to you now: what would you hope one would get from CG's story?
    What's going on brother Donk?
    I hope all is well.
    I know this question is for Aianawa but I'd like to chime in.
    I personally listen to David Wilcock for the same reason I watch NFL Football. Now I'm no fool, football is probably rigged and anyone who watches regularly can certainly attest to this, but myself personally I allow myself to get involved in the sport for the same reason people watch professional wrestling, it is a welcome distraction from the doom and gloom of new world orders, depopulation agendas and satanic pedophiles who rule the world.
    DW for all of his faults he offers hope, and I'm of the opinion that hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. Pardon my Shawshank reference but I willfully indulge in DW's yarns because it offers some small pleading voice within me a little hope.
    I never did this with Corey Goode, I was awaiting an actual interview so I could read him. And the first interview I heard was just horrible. DW in my opinion has a few kernals of plausible truth sprinkled in, but Goode is complete and utter fabrication, Bill Ryan did an amazing job of pointing this out in his recent interview with Dark Journalist.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holy Crap this is a ten page thread! I didn't realize that when I posted the above so allow me to catch up and read the rest.

EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The supporters of PA enable Bill to deflect any responsibility for his creation of Corey's quasi-celebritydom.
    He gets away with appearing to have no hand in legitimizing Corey...
    Dang bro that is not how I remember this at all. Sure Christine did the interview that got things rolling, but Bill was on record refuting Corey's claims from the get go. So much so that Corey left Avalon due to Bill's low opinion of him and as we all know Corey really made his name here on ToT.
    Now I do not blame Malc or anyone for this, it was just one of those things that happen.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn! I'm reading through this thread, and it is just the same old sh!t.
    There are some super intelligent people here of whom I would absolutely LOVE to converse with. I would fricking love it.
    But there is just no way I'm going to participate on a forum that CAN NOT FREAKING GET OVER IT.
    I mean WTF?
    This forum was created by an Avalon member, who recruited Avalon members to participate and dialogue, and now this forum's route to making a name for itself is to spew a constant stream of venom at Avalon? Really? You guys don't have anything better to talk about?
    Aragorn you are a capable man and amazingly intelligent but you are not doing this forum any favors in altering this forum into your personal attack platform.
    This forum should not be referred to as ToT it should be referred to as FBR because that is the only thing I ever see when I stop in.

I would absolutely love to dialogue with you guys, but there is a infection here and it appears to be terminal.
    I will not debate this topic with you Aragorn, and Malc if you ever hope the platform of this forum to ever change and become a hospitable and welcoming environment it will have to start with finding a new administrator. Aragorn I've had numerous positive exchanges with you, and I personally like you, but your OCD need to attack Bill Ryan has consumed you, in much the same way any obsession eventually becomes a detriment. I can honestly see you stroking and whispering to your hatred for Bill Ryan and referring to it as your precious.
    Last edited by DNA, 11th May 2017 at 09:30.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017), TargeT (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    What's going on brother Donk?
    I hope all is well.
    I know this question is for Aianawa but I'd like to chime in.
    I personally listen to David Wilcock for the same reason I watch NFL Football. Now I'm no fool, football is probably rigged and anyone who watches regularly can certainly attest to this, but myself personally I allow myself to get involved in the sport for the same reason people watch professional wrestling, it is a welcome distraction from the doom and gloom of new world orders, depopulation agendas and satanic pedophiles who rule the world.
    DW for all of his faults he offers hope, and I'm of the opinion that hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. Pardon my Shawshank reference but I willfully indulge in DW's yarns because it offers some small pleading voice within me a little hope.
    I never did this with Corey Goode, I was awaiting an actual interview so I could read him. And the first interview I heard was just horrible. DW in my opinion has a few kernals of plausible truth sprinkled in, but Goode is complete and utter fabrication, Bill Ryan did an amazing job of pointing this out in his recent interview with Dark Journalist.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holy Crap this is a ten page thread! I didn't realize that when I posted the above so allow me to catch up and read the rest.

EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang bro that is not how I remember this at all. Sure Christine did the interview that got things rolling, but Bill was on record refuting Corey's claims from the get go. So much so that Corey left Avalon due to Bill's low opinion of him and as we all know Corey really made his name here on ToT.
    Now I do not blame Malc or anyone for this, it was just one of those things that happen.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn! I'm reading through this thread, and it is just the same old sh!t.
    There are some super intelligent people here of whom I would absolutely LOVE to converse with. I would fricking love it.
    But there is just no way I'm going to participate on a forum that CAN NOT FREAKING GET OVER IT.
    I mean WTF?
    This forum was created by an Avalon member, who recruited Avalon members to participate and dialogue, and now this forum's route to making a name for itself is to spew a constant stream of venom at Avalon? Really? You guys don't have anything better to talk about?
    Aragorn you are a capable man and amazingly intelligent but you are not doing this forum any favors in altering this forum into your personal attack platform.
    This forum should not be referred to as ToT it should be referred to as FBR because that is the only thing I ever see when I stop in.

I would absolutely love to dialogue with you guys, but there is a infection here and it appears to be terminal.
    I will not debate this topic with you Aragorn, and Malc if you ever hope the platform of this forum to ever change and become a hospitable and welcoming environment it will have to start with finding a new administrator. Aragorn I've had numerous positive exchanges with you, and I personally like you, but your OCD need to attack Bill Ryan has consumed you, in much the same way any obsession eventually becomes a detriment. I can honestly see you stroking and whispering to your hatred for Bill Ryan and referring to it as your precious.
    Ah, Marcus, lovely of you to pop in.

I guess we both got cases of selective memory. The parts of the creation of Corey Goode that made an impact on me was the roll up to the interview with the "super secret whistleblower" that I remember Bill making a huge deal about, and the period in between Bill choosing to publish it (against Christine's wishes, she claims he did it before Corey gave the green light) and time right before his leaving...ya know, the time we were made to pretend to not know who he was or use the name he signed posts with. I don't remember BR refuting a whole lot then...except any member criticism of Corey, but maybe I'm misremembering?

You don't "blame malc" for offering him similar "protection" in the period after...but attack him for allowing me now to post a perspective you disagree with, in a thread I created (cuz I personally really don't have anything better to talk about)? A thread where he hasn't thanked--let alone written--one post.

You hold malc responsible for allowing my "terminal infection", and act like he's "choosing this route to make a name for itself" when he's done nothing but let me talk about what I want to talk about. Put the responsibility where it belongs, on me...not him bud, but I do sincerely thank you for demonstrating what I consider a good example of "Avalonthink or PAspeak"

And if you actually read the thread, you would note Aragorn stepped out the second it was suggested his postings were perceived as subjectively personal rather than his normal standards of objectivity, he maturely put his adminstrative role ahead of his feelings about contributing as a member and let the conversation continue without him.

He made clear he was ok with not debating ANYONE on the issue, so I don't think not engaging you and your hissy fit is a big loss to him (but it is to me...please don't go Marcus, I truly value your contributions, personal attacks and all ). One might turn your OCD criticism of him around and note your OCD to defend Bill from any criticism and buy into his revisionist history while worshiping your wonderful forum...I mean, did ya REALLY read all ten pages to give your totally valid summation of this thread?

It's funny, once upon a time I got my (often complemented) tag line from you. If the purpose of your presence is to have conversation with the more intelligent folks, I'd hope you'd have emotional maturity to not only not let my "same old sh!t" bother you so much, but also NOT project your irratation with it on to everyone else but me.

Hope you are well, enjoy cleaning up and unifying the community and saving the world on your lovely forum
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 12:37.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Fred Steeves (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You don't "blame malc" for offering him similar "protection" in the period after...but attack him for allowing me to post a perspective you disagree with, in a thread I created (cuz I don't have anything better to talk about)?
    I don't think I attacked Malc bro. I believe you're attacking Bill is due to the culture of ToT and I don't really think Malc is responsible for that culture as I've alluded to earlier.

And if you actually read the thread, you would note Aragorn stepped out the second it was suggested his postings were criticisized, maturely putting his adminstrative role ahead of his feelings about contributing as a member. He made clear he was ok with not debating ANYONE on the issue, so I don't think not engaging in your history fit is a big loss to him (but it is to me...please don't go Marcus, I values your contributions ). One might turn your OCD criticism of him around and note your OCD to defend Bill and his revisionist history while worshiping your wonderful forum.
    I'm not worshipping anyone. Far from it. I simply understand how hard it is to be a human being, and how easy it is to offend folks and make mistakes. Castaneda states that the tools used by his "inorganic beings" or you could call them the "archons" or the "Djinn" would be manipulating the ease human beings are constantly offended by one another. When we are offended or we feel "wronged" we bleed energy and feed the archons.
    I firmly believe this, and it is almost impossible for anyone to not offend someone else at one point or another.
    Modwiz knows what I'm talking about when I talk about chief features and it is my supposition that the archons have a specific chief feature on all of us, this is a bridal of sorts, a reign stuck in our minds that activates our need to play out negative behavior. To not be activated by archonic control demands the dedication of a life long monk aware of this affliction.
    I'm a bit of a observer of human nature and I absolutely believe we ALL have one of these seven chief features, mind bridals if you will, and as such being a human is freaking hard.
    I believe firmly in the Plato saying "Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".
    That being said I'm not arguing saint hood of anyone, far from it, I'm stating that we ALL make mistakes and I ask the question of you and everyone else here, is it so hard to exercise a little forgiveness from time to time? And if not forgiveness then a healthy detachment to not be so activated by someone else's behavior?

It's funny, once upon a time I got my (often complemented) tag line from you. If the purpose of your presence is to have conversation with the more intelligent folks, I'd hope you'd have emotional maturity to not only not let my "same old sh!t" bother you so much, but also NOT project your irratation with it on everyone else.

Hope you are well, enjoy cleaning up the community and saving the world on your lovely forum
    I don't really post on Avalon that often.
    The current state of world politics has left me pessimistic, cynical and in a state of political despair.
    I'm experiencing Blue Pill envy. Sometimes I just want to forget all of this.
    Again, no offense Donk, but I wasn't bothered so much with what you said as I was with Aragorn's practiced response on the first page of this thread. I again think it sets the tone for the forum and encourages this kind of behavior.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    I don't think I attacked Malc bro. I believe you're attacking Bill is due to the culture of ToT and I don't really think Malc is responsible for that culture as I've alluded to earlier.
    Well you think wrong. If anything, the 'culture' of TOT is tainted by me being here, if you knew anything about malc, and I only claim to "know" one thing: it's that he is very uncomfortable with my bringing up Bill or PA. I think he would LOVE for it to be BillRyan-free
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 13:34.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Again, no offense Donk, but I wasn't bothered so much with what you said as I was with Aragorn's practiced response on the first page of this thread. I again think it sets the tone for the forum and encourages this kind of behavior.
    Some may see his "practised response" as consistency, and just because he doesn't change his view on things as often as you do doesn't make him an indocterinator of BR hate culture as you seem to be implying.

At any rate, if you read the entire thread, you would see VERY human, probably even "non-archontic", responses to all of the participators in this thread in our interactions with Aragorn. He was acting as member, and the first time there seemed to be an issue with it, he backed off

It's funny, I see all the stuff on PA...the reaction to and postings of Bill about all this cr@p...as "practiced responses", and that's what triggered my "practiced response". Aragorns posts may trigger you, and be what you see when you "pop in", but it is unfair to project that on to the whole forum.

I need to watch myself and make sure I am not doing that to everyone over there, thanks for being a reflection to learn from
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 13:03.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), Fred Steeves (11th May 2017), PurpleLama (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    And all of this nicely buries and distracts from any REAL and arguable points made in this too-long-for-most to bother to actually read thread...your projecting on it to the "same old sh!t" a nice deterrant from anyone trying to actually hash out any issues those of with different perspectives may want to discuss.

That's the cycle in the forum world. Attacks on "attacks" brings the attention to the personalities/egos...and the politest "authority" gains the appearance of rising above all that, giving them carte blanc to steer the narrrative.

My points that have been buried by your accusations of this forum creating a toxic culture bury my attempt to discuss how your forum might be creating a culture not only perpetuating but actually built on the cycles Bill is now becoming the authority on discussing the problems of. Care to address that?

***added: it may look like the SOS to you, but I see excusing/enabling a toxic pattern for the "greater good" that can come of it. I find this to be a universally human problem--perhaps the biggest, and definitely one of the most difficult to tackle, which is why I have REALLY DO have nothing I think is better to talk about
    Last edited by donk, 11th May 2017 at 13:32.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

DNA (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I need to watch myself and make sure I am not doing that to everyone over there, thanks for being a reflection to learn from
    Your last couple of posts do not really digest what I've said. They are mere attempts to make this into an argument of which you wish to be the winner.
    My response was based on the 11th post on this thread belonging to Aragorn. The post is only a couple of weeks old and it is exactly the same type of post I was seeing six months ago when I popped in to start posting here and I planned on not posting on Avalon anymore at that time.
    I made a few light hearted gestures six months ago in defense of Bill Ryan and this was at a time where I had suffered his wrath, and honestly didn't feel welcome there anymore. But that being said the vast majority of my tine on Avalon I've been treated fairly and I have felt lucky to be a participant there.
    This defense I made six months ago turned into something more than lighthearted and I had hoped I could lead Aragorn to seeing the light through a few PM's.
    This did not happen, and although I had hoped nothing personal or injurious had happened to mine and Aragorn's on-line relationship I just couldn't post here on ToT knowing the kind of vitriol that was being posted by folks with vocal encouragement from Aragorn.
    Am I being triggered by the Bill bashing here? Yes I am. I consider Bill to have enhanced my life with the work he has done and he continues to do, and I've interacted with him on a limited basis, so I feel he is in the friend/acquaintance zone. I like the guy, so yes I feel triggered when folks put so much work into bashing the guy.
    I'm sure if I opened up a thread here and spent 1% of the energy that Aragorn has used bashing Bill to bash anyone of the friends you have here on ToT you would be triggered too Donk.
    And I can't help but to think that you Donk are looking for a "that a boy" from Aragorn everytime you open a thread like this.
    And sure enough Aragorn showed up to not only agree with you, but to add his 98 cents worth, and this is what I'm talking about when I say he is negatively affecting the culture of this forum.
    You should ask yourself and truly think about it. Would you have opened a Bill bashing thread if Aragorn hadn't created and encouraged this kind of culture in the first place?
    This is why I have said that Aragorn has hijacked The One Truth to be his personal Bill Ryan bashing platform. And yes this triggers me and as much as I would love to come here on a regular basis and converse with yourself and everyone else here, I can not do that based on what this forum has become. As I said, this forum should be renamed to "F#ck Bill Ryan" because that is pretty much all I hear here when I show up.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good job taking responsibility, donk. It's strange to see someone characterize this place as being focused on Mr. Ryan. The preponderance of our content doesn't have much to do with him.

Anyone can take a look at Aragorns posts/threads and you'll see mostly science and tech, much of which does not appear to be discussed over yonder...

This thread is a direct reaction to the thread started by Mr. Ryan himself where he quotes Mr. Maugans and his warning not to go to CTD. If people want to try to characterize it as something different, the characterization falls apart.

Just like in the goode old days, threads can be ignored. It's not so hard.

Or is it?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), donk (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017), Maggie (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Because a person speaks of something does not make them an authority. One may choose to see my contribution to this thread as making me part of the BR fan club, but one would be mistaken in that assessment. There is a wider phenomenon being pointed to, and I believe it is an error to focus in favor of the personalities involved as opposed to the wider phenomenon. Because some do question the credibility of BR, he is still one who enjoys credibility with a wider audience than many journalists/truth seekers, therefore the fact that he initiated the conversation about the problems with the alt media is not a problem for me. It is what the rest of us do with the conversation that matters. Already an abundance of material has been produced that gives me something to direct people to, when I am questioned on the topic of CG/DW. They are the greater danger to the alt media movement, and those like them who are cashing in on peoples credulity. This does not mean I am a sycophant that has set aside my own misgivings, or those of researchers who are more greatly immersed in the background of PA/PC.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Your last couple of posts do not really digest what I've said. They are mere attempts to make this into an argument of which you wish to be the winner.
    My response was based on the 11th post on this thread belonging to Aragorn. The post is only a couple of weeks old and it is exactly the same type of post I was seeing six months ago when I popped in to start posting here and I planned on not posting on Avalon anymore at that time.
    I made a few light hearted gestures six months ago in defense of Bill Ryan and this was at a time where I had suffered his wrath, and honestly didn't feel welcome there anymore. But that being said the vast majority of my tine on Avalon I've been treated fairly and I have felt lucky to be a participant there.
    This defense I made six months ago turned into something more than lighthearted and I had hoped I could lead Aragorn to seeing the light through a few PM's.
    This did not happen, and although I had hoped nothing personal or injurious had happened to mine and Aragorn's on-line relationship I just couldn't post here on ToT knowing the kind of vitriol that was being posted by folks with vocal encouragement from Aragorn.
    Am I being triggered by the Bill bashing here? Yes I am. I consider Bill to have enhanced my life with the work he has done and he continues to do, and I've interacted with him on a limited basis, so I feel he is in the friend/acquaintance zone. I like the guy, so yes I feel triggered when folks put so much work into bashing the guy.
    I'm sure if I opened up a thread here and spent 1% of the energy that Aragorn has used bashing Bill to bash anyone of the friends you have here on ToT you would be triggered too Donk.
    And I can't help but to think that you Donk are looking for a "that a boy" from Aragorn everytime you open a thread like this.
    And sure enough Aragorn showed up to not only agree with you, but to add his 98 cents worth, and this is what I'm talking about when I say he is negatively affecting the culture of this forum.
    You should ask yourself and truly think about it. Would you have opened a Bill bashing thread if Aragorn hadn't created and encouraged this kind of culture in the first place?
    This is why I have said that Aragorn has hijacked The One Truth to be his personal Bill Ryan bashing platform. And yes this triggers me and as much as I would love to come here on a regular basis and converse with yourself and everyone else here, I can not do that based on what this forum has become. As I said, this forum should be renamed to "F#ck Bill Ryan" because that is pretty much all I hear here when I show up.
    Wow dude, you really don't know me...I'm all for a critical analyzing our highest profile administrator--what you'd consider a bash Aragorn thread. Point out this specific abuse to me and I'll start it.

I don't come here to "be right" or win arguments, despite how you choose to characterize me. I'm all for a straight bash-donk thread...in fact when I created my own forum, it was partially with the intent to draw trolls and critics. I come to these places to see perspectives different than my own

Perhaps re-reading my last couple posts will help you in your diegesting them in a way to see they CAN be directly related to your posts and actions and feelings. I feel like I smell what you're cooking bro, and what I am writing speaks DIRECTLY to it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Some may see his "practised response" as consistency, and just because he doesn't change his view on things as often as you do doesn't make him an indocterinator of BR hate culture as you seem to be implying.
    Indeed not. I am a very good judge of character, and it is no secret that I don't particularly like Bill Ryan. However, I acknowledge your intent behind this thread — it's a theme we've already visited before, i.e. Bill Ryan's role as a facilitator for these "alt community" celebrities such as Corey Goode. First he launches them, and then he tears them down again, but without acknowledging his own responsibility in their rise to "alt community" stardom.

I think Bill Ryan could use a couple of lessons in both discernment and responsibility. All of these "celebrities" he has given a launchpad to have ended up disappointing the community: Stephen Hodges, Inelia Benz, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, Shane Bales, and there will probably be a few more in the future.

At any rate, if you read the entire thread, you would see VERY human, probably even "non-archontic", responses to all of the participators in this thread in our interactions with Aragorn. He was acting as member, and the first time there seemed to be an issue with it, he backed off
    The reason why I had backed out of this thread is because of the frat boy mentality — and yes, I post as a member, not as the administrator of The One Truth.

Shane Bales came dropping in and insulted me right away — as a red herring — as well as that he made fun of The One Truth as a whole when I mentioned that we had offered him an interview but that he wouldn't take us up on that, because he knew that we had already figured out that he was a liar and that we were going to confront him with that. Don't take my word for it, ask bsbray — these days known over at Project Avalon as A Voice from the Mountains — because he was the one who was going to conduct the interview and who contacted Shane about it via Skype.

But then Shane comes barging in, insults me, and he gets greeted like an old friend, and his posts all got thanked. And that while everyone knows that Shane was an even bigger liar than Corey Goode, because Corey doesn't realize that he is lying — his mind has been screwed with — while Shane knew perfectly well what he was doing.

And then he goes and projects his own sociopathic ambition to become an "alt community" celebrity onto me, by dragging in something I have said a few times regarding the origin of my soul. And then I defend myself, but none of the people who thanked Shane's posts — plural — could be bothered with thanking the posts in which I defended myself.

So that made it crystal clear to me that Shane is part of the frat boy club and that I'm not — not that I want to be, and if people want to dislike me because I happen to be the administrator here, then that's their problem, not mine — and that people are willing to forgive him for his Ruiner game, while they still keep on referring to Corey Goode as a douche. Double standards anyone?

And that is why I've chosen to back out of this thread. My opinions are obviously not welcome here.

Oh and by the way — this one's for Marcus — I am definitely not a hatemonger on account of Bill Ryan. In fact, I was complaining a few days ago — on the open forum — that the frat boys only ever look at this thread here, while both Outlander and myself have just posted threads with huge announcements, and none of you guys have even looked at them.

And this one here is for Phil: Malc doesn't monitor this thread because he's very busy. He's got a steady job again, and he has a wife and five children. And he doesn't mind so much anymore that somebody brings up Bill Ryan. In fact, if memory serves me right, then I think you initially posted this thread in the members-only section, but I moved it into The Watchdog, which is publicly visible, and I think that the subject of this thread as you intended it has value for the community at large.

It's funny, I see all the stuff on PA...the reaction to and postings of Bill about all this cr@p...as "practiced responses", and that's what triggered my "practiced response". Aragorns posts may trigger you, and be what you see when you "pop in", but it is unfair to project that on to the whole forum.
    It was Bill Ryan who started this over at Project Avalon, and with multiple threads at the same time. So indeed, that seems like a practised response to me. In fact, I'm pretty certain that it is.

And why Corey again? Why not Simon Parkes? Why not Stephen Hodges? Why not Shane Bales? Because it's personal, that's why. Bill Ryan is a vindictive man, and he loves to hate Corey Goode.

At least you're consistent in where you are going with this thread, which is more than I can say of some of the other participants.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (11th May 2017), Dreamtimer (11th May 2017), Elen (11th May 2017)