Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Huge spike, Schumann Resonance

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    PS: On the subject of making the pyramid, what were the results of the experiments from those here that tried it? Thanks.
    The pyramid my dad made when I was about 18 years old was made of (fairly thick) plywood and had a base of about 25 x 25 cm โ€” that's about 10 x 10 inches for you Acronymians.

We aligned the pyramid so that the sides of its square base sat parallel to the four directions of the compass, and we let it sit there for about 24 hours, on a cupboard in his workshop behind the garage. The next day, my brother and I held the compass that we had used for calibrating the pyramid's orientation over the top of the pyramid โ€” as had been described in some literature we had read about it โ€” and the needle started spinning like crazy. I don't exactly remember anymore whether it was clockwise or counterclockwise, but I believe that it may have been clockwise.

We then called out to our dad to come over to the workshop and we repeated the experiment, with the same result, so he got to see it with his own eyes as well.

That's about as much as I remember, but I believe that my dad may have experimented some more with certain things he put inside the pyramid at either 1/3 or 2/3 of the height.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th August 2017), Barbarella (5th August 2017), Dreamtimer (5th August 2017), Elen (5th August 2017), Fred Steeves (4th August 2017), modwiz (4th August 2017), pointessa (5th August 2017), sandy (5th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    How does one find out for certain, this resonance stuff is incorrect.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2017), Dreamtimer (7th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Amplitude is still a difference. Like with an earthquake, you get the same amount of shakes per second. But a strong quake is going to have really big shakes whereas a small quake is going to have little trembles.

What does the higher amplitude mean or do? I can't say.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2017), Aragorn (8th August 2017), Elen (8th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017)

Thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2017), Elen (9th August 2017), modwiz (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Amplitude is still a difference. Like with an earthquake, you get the same amount of shakes per second. But a strong quake is going to have really big shakes whereas a small quake is going to have little trembles.

What does the higher amplitude mean or do? I can't say.
    The charts are not showing the amplitude of the Schumann resonance. They are showing the amplitude of interference. The spectrograph scales are not clear to anyone unfamiliar with what they represent, but this has already been discussed in detail. The fact that these Youtube videos keep appearing doesn't change the fact that they are being misinterpreted. Why this has become a 'thing' I have no idea.

The generation of the SR is well explained further up this thread and also widely on the net. Once this is understood it can be seen why it varies by about 0.5 Hz but cannot possibly vary by tens of Hertz.

It's not an accurate analogy, but it's a bit like an earthquake monitor recording a Richter scale 5 event 100 miles away, when it's only a lorry passing the detector building! It rattles the sensors, but on closer examination there are no P or S waves from a real earthquake!

I think I've already described how this - amongst other - parameters of the earth is constantly monitored by various amateurs. Anyone wanting serious info can check out the Natural Radio VLF Discussion Group. I've already seen someone dismissing that group because of its statement: "Discussions of fringe science, speculative science and conspiracy theories are considered off-topic and out of place on this forum." But a significant change in the SR would be picked up by those measuring it, confirmed and therefore not dismissed a 'fringe science'. It would generate a tremendous amount of interest. That simply hasn't happened.

Babs

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th August 2017), Aragorn (10th August 2017), Dreamtimer (10th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017), modwiz (10th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This guy means well, accurately describes the Schumann resonance and how it is generated. But he's muddling up info about the harmonics. He even shows them on the coloured display (the horizontal lines on the chart at 5min 8 sec). If the 7.8 Hz shifted, so all the parallel lines of the harmonics would shift too. They don't, they remain parallel through the white saturation of the interference. (This can be a bit hard to get your head around if for anyone not familiar with frequency against time spectrum displays). He's not sourced his content, but presumably just repeated all the other misinterpretations, and not contacted the particular lab that released that chart for an explanation.

It makes a good story for all the New Age types who don't have much background in science. For them maybe it 'feels right', even if they don't understand it.

I must admit, I find it quite interesting why and how these memes pop up out of nowhere, and spread around the internet like a rash! They obviously fulfil some role...

Babs

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2019), Aragorn (10th August 2017), Dreamtimer (10th August 2017), Elen (10th August 2017), Fred Steeves (10th August 2017)

Thanks

Thanks
    Again, he doesn't understand the spectrograph he's showing us, neither do the pseudo-scientists that he's quoting from. If you understand the scales, those "spikes" are broadband noise extending beyond the Schumann resonance. Probably local interference. If the Schumann resonance changed its parallel lines would all be curving. They don't, they are just obscured by the white interference bursts.

This might help those who don't yet understand what the Schumann resonance is or how it's generated:

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4352

Babs

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2019), Aragorn (6th April 2019), Clear Blue Skies (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (6th April 2019), Kathy (6th April 2019)

Thanks
    Ta, ok Babs, have contacted Jordan via his vids, will see if a response comes.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (7th April 2019), Kathy (7th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Aianawa, How long do you think it will take him to respond if you expect a response? Will he treat your enquiry seriously? I hope so.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Aragorn (8th April 2019), Barbarella (13th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    As he is in Hawaii atm, not likely lol.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Barbarella (13th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Kathy (8th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanks for trying Aianawa. Unfortunately he may not even understand the question, and will just refer to the the mistaken source he already quotes. He needs to contact the recording stations where these charts come from for a proper explanation. He's just relying on woo-woo sites for his Schumann resonance report. (So what else is he peddling which is BS?)

It's not difficult when one understands these spectral displays, but once a more 'interesting' interpretation gets traction, there's no stopping it. When the truth emerges it just gets ignored because it shows the people promoting some bizarre explanation to be wrong. We've seen it before...

Babs
    Last edited by Barbarella, 13th April 2019 at 13:55.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th April 2019), Aragorn (13th April 2019), Dreamtimer (14th April 2019), Elen (13th April 2019)

Thanks
    Mmmm Bill Ballard is more sciency n feels the resonance, maybe that is the best way ?.

This from his FB account a couple of days ago >

Bill Ballard

May 16 at 8:05 AM ยท

It's becoming amazingly obvious how when The Schumann Resonance spikes and I'm feeling super blasts of Divine LOVE Rads n Frequencies, others not on the path are being taken down at the very same time. The energies are blasting everyone to their cores and those in higher vibes are basking in bliss while those in lower vibes stumble on the darkness inside these spiritual distillation frequencies are bringing up to be cleared. I'm in OS with my family currently where we have represented persons in each level of consciousness. My 3D brothers are having serious physical issues and 4D mother feels the energies elevating her consciousness yet the conscience clearing of the physical body is lacking attention and her pains at this time are causing great discomfort. I speak to her of the clearing which must be done and I get arguments back. Ha. Ego/Brain/Control Issues of 4D level persons allow them to "see" truth but the individual MUST do the work. 4D still in in the brain game and extreme duality within as it takes 51% karma cleared and in the LIGHT to enter 5D Heartspace. That simple lack of clearing and shift in her is causing great physical and mental pain and stress destructing the physical form of the older person. Hmm

Now personally I too am feeling the intense energies and yes it is having physical effects on my body. It feels the LIGHT is radiating off the top of my skin at least 1 foot off my body and I feeling see I am glowing like the mantle of a lit Coleman Camp Light except the mantle in me cannot be broken. Ha, it only keeps getting brighter.

We know some will choose their Ascension after completion of this life experience while others are only here to witness in preparation for another lifetime where they will have other times of Ascension. There are others of us fully embodying and transfiguring right now. The painful experiences so many are currently going through, that lower vibrational resistance in our physical and mental and emotional bodies have been cleared.

It's quite apparent the landscape of humans playing this game is changing fast. The snow globe is being shaken again. What it looks like as the flurry settles, I have no idea.

Funny as some of my divination tools as pendulums or cards are NOT giving answers right now. I use them to confirm inner answers or give clarity to confused incoming messages. Ha. Many incoming answers to questions I ask have no answers currently. I use cards or my pendulum to see IF I'm missing something and find they too give no answers OR give two possibilities of answers. Mostly this involves my relationship to other persons. Funny as I'm picking up that everyone has to make decisions here and many are failing to consciously make the 3-4D choices leaving their answers open. Hmm. Not making a choice IS making a choice. Go to jail and don't collect your $200 as the Monopoly Matrix is played.

Hmm.

What a trip this all is!
    Smiles

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2019), Dreamtimer (18th May 2019), Elen (18th May 2019), modwiz (18th May 2019)

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2019)

Thanks
    Unfortunately that's yet another misinterpretation of the spectrograms. The Schumann Resonance (SR) and its harmonics are shown in the HORIZONTAL bars. The white splodges are local interference.

If the Schumann Resonance changed, the horizontal bars would change; they'd drift downwards to show an increase in frequency. (Vertical axis is frequency, horizontal axis it time).

I'm always surprised when these charts keep getting posted as something significant by people who don't recognise what they represent. If anyone has a quick look at what the SR is, you can see why it can't change.

It's not the first time I've tried to clarify this (even on this very thread!) on this forum...

If anyone has other 'evidence' of the Schumann resonance changing, please post it so we can have a conversation.

Babs

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2019), Aragorn (12th June 2019), Dreamtimer (12th June 2019), modwiz (11th June 2019)