Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Huge spike, Schumann Resonance

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    How big, and what region of the globe was it in?

anecdotal stories like that are interesting, but ultimately not overly helpful unless the experience can be repeated.. I have a bit of room on my property, I'm willing to build a pyramid and test it out (unless it was like 40 feet tall or something crazy).
    Why don't you try it out...what bad things can happen?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thats why I'm asking for details and said I'm willing to build one unless it's 40 feet high or something.. 5 meters is 15 feet, that's pretty big, I was hoping for something in the sub 10 feet (3 meters or so).. it seems like the internal frame work placement might be important as well, though I'm not exactly sure why or how this structure would have an electrical phenomenon.. the best guess I would have is that it could be an Orgone attraction device but those normally layer organic and metal materials IIRC.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    3 m will work...any size will work...just pick a size...it WILL work. I know because I experienced it. OK.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

anecdotal stories like that are interesting, but ultimately not overly helpful unless the experience can be repeated.. I have a bit of room on my property, I'm willing to build a pyramid and test it out (unless it was like 40 feet tall or something crazy).
    As I recall, one side of the square base was about 25 cm — that's ~10 inches for you Acronymians — and with the sides of the pyramid being comprised of equilateral triangles, that means that each side of a triangle would also be 25 cm. However, I don't think the actual size matters as much as that the ratios would be correct.

As for the region of the globe, it was about dead center of the Flanders region, i.e. the northern half of Belgium, but I don't think that this would have been important. What was important however, is — as I wrote already — that the sides of the base square sit perfectly parallel to the magnetic north-south/west-east axis, and you also have to give the pyramid some time to "charge". It was recommended to us to give it 24 hours, so that's what we did.

Whether "charging" is what it really does, I don't know. If it has anything to do with sacred geometry, then it's probably just that it needs some time for generating the magnetic vortex.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thats why I'm asking for details and said I'm willing to build one unless it's 40 feet high or something.. 5 meters is 15 feet, that's pretty big, I was hoping for something in the sub 10 feet (3 meters or so).. it seems like the internal frame work placement might be important as well, though I'm not exactly sure why or how this structure would have an electrical phenomenon..
    Not electric but magnetic. But of course, both are two sides of the same coin.

the best guess I would have is that it could be an Orgone attraction device but those normally layer organic and metal materials IIRC.
    Given that it's important to align it with its sides pointing to Earth's magnetic poles, I rather think that it exercises some kind of torsion on Earth's magnetic field, which then manifests as a magnetic vortex.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    From Supernature page 99:

Try it yourself. Cut four pieces of heavy cardboard into isosceles triangles with the proportion base to sides of 15.70 to 14.94. Tape these together so that the pyramid stands exactly 10.00 of the same units high. Orient it precisely so that the base lines face magnetic north-south and east-west. Make a stand 3.33 units high and place it directly under the apex of the pyramid to hold your objects. [...] Keep the whole thing away from electrical devices.
    The book is downloadable if you search "Supernature pdf" - with out the quotes.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi TargetT, suggest you google Russian Pyramids, advanced on this as they are.
    Agree that personally experiencing this is the way, it worked for me sharpening razors and knieves, then I felt that my reiki training was coinciding energy wise and began reiki ing my disposable razor, was living and working in a pub at the time, so climate could have been better lol, anyway one month was the longest and that was pushing it, as I evolved, about two years later it was 3 months, five years later, upwards of a year and a half, then four years it stayed sharp till I lost razor, no need to buy razors nowadays, atm I am using a half blunt, now sharp razor my father and law gave me when in Germany a year or so ago as I lost my 3 year old razor on a camping trip. Do not reiki razor anymore really, just allow my resonance/frequency/energy as such, so happens naturally.
    So when Drunvalo teaches the merkaba material, I see within this a natural human evolving energy happening when one is aligning energy/chakra etc and know thyself-self mastery, together.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Would love to see the before during and after resonance, Trump not signing climate Paris, anyone savvy enough to do this ?.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

You could use the project to get some more welding exercise.
    Make a few small ones, experiment with those and then work your way up.

Back when i started my spiritual journey new-age shops had model pyramids one could easily assemble all over. Storys about sharp razors too.
    So size is possibly not all that important. Getting the proper dimensions and angle's may be a bigger worry.

Pyramids are said to keep food fresh too. so one apple in, one next to it.
    Although I believe you have to put them in the spot where the kings chambers would be...

That said big macs look fresh after a year too so I am unsure if the kings chamber where the mummy would be is the perfect place for preservation of food items...

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (9th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    You could solder a small one out of copper wire, or a bigger one from a cut-up wire coat hanger or stiff fence wire.

But TBH, don't we think any significant effect would be well documented and repeated many times by now?

Babs

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't think so, actually. Considering I have personal experiences passing on information to people from authorities they say they trust and they still choose not to believe, I'd say again, no.

I'm talking about nothing paranormal or even weird. People just have their eyes and minds closed to things they don't want to see or know.

I have a family member who outright admits she puts important information out of her head if she 'can't handle it.'

I think a lot of people might keep quiet until they hear others talk about results. I can easily see myself doing that.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    I had one, back in the seventies. I would sit inside the frame and meditate. It came with a compass, to make sure it was aligned north-south. It did have an effect, I believe, as I needed less sleep, which was helpful at the time.
    I had a new-born, plus my job. Plus I found it improved my concentration.
    It was only a frame. There were no solid walls, as that is not necessary for generating the energy. The base was 2m x 2m. The angles were welded from copper tubes and the long frame sticks were made of bamboo.
    Later as the kids discovered that they could use those poles as swords when playing castle they ended up losing the copper angle pieces.
    I'm considering making one again.
    Here is a chart of the ratios:
    http://www.my-introspective.com/MyEn...rgyPyramid.htm

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Well I do have plenty of bamboo... hmmm..

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    OMG. People plant bamboo here and it goes crazy. It's a dense thicket only the very small (as in mice) can get through. I'm not sure who thought that was a bright idea. We basically get covered by vines. Now the bamboo. I'm gonna have to start a small business and harvest this stuff so it doesn't take over the Mid-Atlantic.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Still unsure how to verify this data http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ce_quadruplet/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Still unsure how to verify this data http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ce_quadruplet/
    It's still a misinterpretation of the spectrogram as previously carefully described in this thread. The 'spikes' are noise interference, again probably from thunderstorms, but equally likely from electrical equipment influencing the detector.

The Schumann resonance cannot significantly change, also for the reasons already fully explained. These video bloggers should really get antiquated with the facts. They just appear ridiculous, but that's not a problem if they just want to collect a following of the naive and gullible as click bait!

Babs

PS: On the subject of making the pyramid, what were the results of the experiments from those here that tried it? Thanks.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th August 2017), Aragorn (4th August 2017), Dreamtimer (4th August 2017), Elen (4th August 2017), TargeT (4th August 2017)