Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW I Started Having Out of Body Experiences (ASTRAL PROJECTION/TRAVEL) Joshua Tongol

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

HOW I Started Having Out of Body Experiences (ASTRAL PROJECTION/TRAVEL) Joshua Tongol

This guy is good. Follow your own heart, your own experiences and trust nothing else outside of YOU. The bible is full of OBEs and it shows you how those scriptures to would appear as Religious dogma. When a minister claims to know who goes where after death…how does he know? Joshua Tongol suggests that you find out for yourself and the result is unconditional love. I agree with this man…

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2017), Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Fred Steeves (9th April 2017), Greenbarry (9th April 2017), Herbert (6th April 2017), Jengelen (9th April 2017), JRS (9th April 2017), modwiz (8th April 2017), Myst (6th April 2017), TargeT (6th April 2017), TimeSensitive (6th April 2017), WantDisclosure (6th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Not to play down this man's experiences, but the first published researcher I am aware of is Robert Monroe from Virginia. He even thought at first he was going crazy. But after he recovered his equanimity, he started researching and ultimately teaching how to have such experiences. He developed the Monroe Institute, and spent many years producing DVD's and wrote at least three books on the topic. This was in the 1940's.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (8th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), Jengelen (9th April 2017), modwiz (8th April 2017), Myst (9th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I think this young man is interesting too. IMO Robert Monroe, Tom Campbell, and William Buhlman all present credibility to me.
    Here is a recent podcast I enjoyed from William Buhlman

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFIPkGBzBAs

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (8th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), Jengelen (9th April 2017), JRS (9th April 2017), modwiz (8th April 2017), Myst (9th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    This cannot be said often enough...be your own teacher and follow nobody else. Listening to others is like comparing notes with them, no more no less.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (9th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Jengelen (9th April 2017), Maggie (9th April 2017), modwiz (9th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I have found in my life that people that are not mercury signs don't seem to fly! What I mean is that those I meet that are ruled by Mercury know what I talk about and are right there on the same page with me most times when I ask, 'have you ever been out of your body' and they know what I mean! They have done it because they have wings! Apparently other ruling planet bodies bring up some other traits other than this so when I bring it up with them they give you that! What the F!? Are you crazy? And other choice expressions.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (9th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    Not to play down this man's experiences, but the first published researcher I am aware of is Robert Monroe from Virginia. He even thought at first he was going crazy. But after he recovered his equanimity, he started researching and ultimately teaching how to have such experiences.
    Yes, that's what drew in Army Intelligence to help train their remote viewers. There would be more to it, but that is straying off topic.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2017), Aragorn (9th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), Jengelen (10th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017), WantDisclosure (9th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    These days I am not focused on "OBE" as what I'm on about is how to face my apparent "mundane reality" and have the best day ever. If "as above so below, as within so without" is a basic, then will I perhaps BY FOCUS, will finally experience that the seeming awake reality will shape itself to my changed thoughts.

I cannot help but think my self identity (woman, american, humanoid) is just as influential in boxing me up in "in the physical" as it would in OOB?
    People can be so taken up by looking at and constantly seeing mundane barriers like we see about politics. I am sick and tired of being enmeshed in the daily grinding barrage of "problems, reactions, solutions".
    EXAMPLE:War war war beating a drum in the mind....This makes a fear barrier and I see it manifest as paralysis in a daily life. THERE MUST BE a way to "move"?

It is a little repetitive to listen to the same info though in some ways there are nuances in various iterations.
    I am gleaning some between the lines because I am interested in opening up larger vistas in "the physical".

This is an old but goodie

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhbp4plw9ZY

A couple of axioms

1. All realities including the physical are thought responsive. In the physical everything is slowed down. So being slower, does it not make sense that we just need to keep the focus going longer and consistent?
    2. IF "we are not our body (by extension humanoid people in a world)" does it not make sense that the same kind of focus we might use OOB will work in life and for me this is the basic purpose.

Consistent "intention" to know I am immortal, safe, multi-dimensional and here in physical and temporary DENSER thought responsive environment IN THE PHYSICAL WORK FOR A GOOD REASON> as I realize MY responsibility for facing fears, facing the ego etc., I need to keep my mind in gear. So easy to get out of alignment.

So with the mundane consensus reality I confront, even if we cannot exactly change the picture WHY CAN"T I change the personal responsive experience such as change of emphasis as I will face my direct experience.

If physical is just an epidermis and minute percentage of a percentage of the multi-dimensional whole THEN:
    The "mantra" he advises like "higher self now" NOW will operate for my physical here and now but just taking longer.

I am signing off politics and sociology because none of it hangs together for me anymore...and actually none of it is touching me. What IS touching me is much smaller and more pressing as I look around and see the holes and the potential for WHOLES.

I keep dropping my focus to master being in touch with my best day here on planet earth.
    I agree with novusod's quest to meditate on peace. Peace is so good to feel. I feel it in my heart and I feel it in my bones unless I take off the focus there and move it to a world of insane, oddly disturbing news.
    I am meditating on "HIGHER SELF IS IN CHARGE NOW".
    I promise myself to sleep on this mantra.

"More Than This"

I could feel at the time
    There was no way of knowing
    Fallen leaves in the night
    Who can say where they're blowing
    As free as the wind
    And hopefully learning
    Why the sea on the tide
    Has no way of turning
    More than this - there is nothing
    More than this - tell me one thing
    It was fun for a while
    There was no way of knowing
    Like dream in the night
    Who can say where we're going
    No care in the world
    Maybe I'm learning
    Why the sea on the tide
    Has no way of turning
    More than this - tell me one thing

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOnde5c7OG8
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th April 2017 at 02:01.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017), Jengelen (10th April 2017), modwiz (10th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I am signing off politics and sociology because none of it hangs together for me anymore...and actually none of it is touching me. What IS touching me is much smaller and more pressing as I look around and see the holes and the potential for WHOLES.

I keep dropping my focus to master being in touch with my best day here on planet earth.
    I agree with novusod's quest to meditate on peace. Peace is so good to feel. I feel it in my heart and I feel it in my bones unless I take off the focus there and move it to a world of insane, oddly disturbing news.
    I am meditating on "HIGHER SELF IS IN CHARGE NOW".
    I promise myself to sleep on this mantra.
    Right on target there Maggie...the smaller immediate things are the most important. Nice post!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2017), Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Jengelen (10th April 2017), Maggie (10th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My first conscious wide awake out of body experience was in the bath tub with my brother when my step dad was came in angry from work and began beating us with a two by four. He beat us that day just in case we were bad while he was at work. My mom had just been there getting us in the tub when she couldn't find the soap. I remember mom saying she needed more soap so she walked next door to grandma's to get a bar from her and wasn't gone five minutes while I watched the tub fill. She was at grandmothers who lived in the duplex next door but under the bridge and then next door and my father walked in from work and mad as usual. We were in the tub splashing and playing but still clothed. Dad just came in and picked up my brother and started beating his bottom with my brother over his knees as he sat there on the toilet and he is hitting him with the flat of that board. Then me. Up and down the legs too and I went out of my body straight up to the roof floating above. My brother said he thought dad killed me and said my father's eyes got as big as saucers as I went dead weight and limb.

About that time my mom came back in and saw me just hanging there lifeless. She saw what he had done and the welts on us cause he pulled our bottoms down before smacking us and she saw the board and grandma came too with mom and this is his mother! She saw what he did and from the ceiling I watched my grandmother grab that board and rip it from his hands more violently than I ever saw her being and then she proceeded to smack the crap out of him with it anywhere it landed on him as he tried to avoid the blows and she chased him out of the house on the porch and down the sidewalk and he is on the ground crying out near the telephone pole as she is hitting him and swearing if he ever touched any of her grandkids again that she would kill him herself. They took me to the hospital and my brother and for years I had like amnesia from this where I recalled very little. I don't know what mother told the doctors about the welts but they never did anything to my father so I guess nothing.

The point is that when I was out I was him briefly, my father I mean. I know it sounds strange but I was grandmother also and had their feelings and their thoughts and strange as it was maybe he felt that too somewhere and felt some of my take. Anyway, this experience made me aware of some of the native practices involving pain that induced altered states of consciousness. Remember "A Man Called Horse" ? Pain sure sent me out quick.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (11th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017), JRS (11th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    What a grandmother you've got! She took responsibility for sure.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (11th April 2017), Jengelen (10th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    What a grandmother you've got! She took responsibility for sure.

But then later in life when my grandfather died and came to my bed that night and pulled me from my body for that walk around the block that changed my life forever it all flooded back, all that I had blocked out and I never lost anything again after that. I know now when we are here we focus on who we are here and now. This ID, this persona, this mask its all so real but its a mask. When out you realize you're all of it. You're not you anymore, you're all of it. I could feel grandmother's anger, her rage, her thoughts, and my father's fear. And I knew he was bumped at work yet I had no idea what that meant or why he was angry as he was. But apparently he was a grunt at work and got crapped on there and then took it out on the family. Well, until that day.

He never touched us again after that. My four brothers and sisters behind my brother and I grew up knowing someone else and he never was the same after that. I always wondered if that fear he killed me changed him or if it was my grandmother or ? But he converted to Catholic shortly after that and became someone else literally. My siblings behind us two that suffered the abuse can't hardly believe the stories now.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (11th April 2017), Elen (10th April 2017), Maggie (10th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    But then later in life when my grandfather died and came to my bed that night and pulled me from my body for that walk around the block that changed my life forever it all flooded back, all that I had blocked out and I never lost anything again after that. I know now when we are here we focus on who we are here and now. This ID, this persona, this mask its all so real but its a mask. When out you realize you're all of it. You're not you anymore, you're all of it. I could feel grandmother's anger, her rage, her thoughts, and my father's fear. And I knew he was bumped at work yet I had no idea what that meant or why he was angry as he was. But apparently he was a grunt at work and got crapped on there and then took it out on the family. Well, until that day.

He never touched us again after that. My four brothers and sisters behind my brother and I grew up knowing someone else and he never was the same after that. I always wondered if that fear he killed me changed him or if it was my grandmother or ? But he converted to Catholic shortly after that and became someone else literally. My siblings behind us two that suffered the abuse can't hardly believe the stories now.
    You know Jengelen, I really love your story...it flows and shows how we are all connected to each other, good, bad all the rest of it. I am fascinated with your grandmother who took charge as the elder in the family. This is how it used to be in our distant past and it feels so right. I say this because I had a grandmother like that myself. She was strict with her children, but looked after the grandchildren. Well she didn't beat anybody up, but she didn't have to...she was obeyed as the ELDER. Thank you for sharing it.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (11th April 2017), Jengelen (10th April 2017), Maggie (10th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Speaking of connectedness if that is a word? I have noticed more and more a spooky thing. I no sooner think of something, and don't say anything I just dwell on it and I can think of a couple things recently. One I was for the last few days just thinking to myself only about Big Macs at McDonald's and wanting one. Just passing thoughts you know, and nothing long term but just this and then I go out and drive around town and bang my phone gives me a message and it says, McDonald's-menu and nutrtion, and reviews and open it and Big Mac special!

Then I think about a new toaster oven, one similar to the old Black and Decker under the counter model we have rather than the new one which I don't like and I get on Facebook and there is an add for one. It has happened so many times now that I have to wonder about the tech. being used now. Anyone else seeing or experiencing this? I guess its kind of off topic to ask that but it was on connected issues and sometimes even though everything coincides, its just odd feeling coincidences. Makes one think of the pre-cogs in Minority Report. Spooky wujoo.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2017), Dreamtimer (11th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), Maggie (13th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'd say you're tuning into the world. I've had numerous instances over recent days where I'm thinking something and someone nearby or on a broadcast or something says the very word I was just thinking.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), Jengelen (11th April 2017), Maggie (13th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (11th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    This could be an instant manifestation of your own creation...and in any case...you have the right (birthright) to say no...no thanks, because you are in charge!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2017), Dreamtimer (12th April 2017), Jengelen (12th April 2017), Maggie (13th April 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017)