Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW I Started Having Out of Body Experiences (ASTRAL PROJECTION/TRAVEL) Joshua Tongol

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

My Eye-Opening Out of Body Experience! (Adventures in Astral Travel)

More from Joshua about his experiences...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Dreamtimer (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

ASTRAL PROJECTION: Dangerous and Demonic?

I personally don't claim to have these experiences, but this is quite interesting in any case. Facing one's fears is the thing.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87l-CfitBk4

Who knows what will happen...?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I asked my daughter the other day if she had any fear about OBE's and she said no...I don't feel the same way about it...It's not for me.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This guy is good. Follow your own heart, your own experiences and trust nothing else outside of YOU. The bible is full of OBEs and it shows you how those scriptures to would appear as Religious dogma. When a minister claims to know who goes where after death…how does he know? Joshua Tongol suggests that you find out for yourself and the result is unconditional love. I agree with this man…

yeah, I agree, he is good!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Elen (11th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (12th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    I have tried to have Obe's but can't quite get there, so I've settled for 'out of my mind' experiences! Really good at it too!:

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), modwiz (12th November 2017), sandy (12th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I have tried to have Obe's but can't quite get there, so I've settled for 'out of my mind' experiences! Really good at it too!:
    I am of the opinion that 'out of mind' can be just as productive as OBE's. OBE's come with a little more peril because there is some astral skin in the game. I worked until OBE"S happened for me. I did not like the static/grinding 'buzz' experienced in that state at that lower part of the astral world. Reading Robert Monroe and his experiences informed me that one can get lost on the 'otherside' without a map. A map earlier psychonauts/shamanic-types brought back as our Earth explorers made maps of the Natural World. The SuperNatural, an extension of the Natural, has a different landscape but, one just as capable of being mapped.

Yggdrasil, The World Tree, is a map of their cosmology. So, beside Midgard/Earth and Asgard/Heaven there were places like Alfheim/Elf and Jotunheim/Giant, to name two of the nine worlds.

Enjoy your 'out of mind' experiences and know they also allow is to access wisdom.

I have seen better 'maps' of the nine worlds but, this one from Marvel Comics gives a pleasant enough visual.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th November 2017), Dreamtimer (12th November 2017), Elen (12th November 2017), heyokah (12th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bob discusses the experience of exploring higher consciousness through out-of-body experiences and audio-induced gamma brainwave states.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GxiUgkuPlo

This subject has been coming up a lot for some reason.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2020), Elen (8th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2020), Wind (7th January 2020)