Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSN Media Silent

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

MSN Media Silent

Silence so far, on Russia's direct accusations > https://peoplestrusttoronto.wordpres...g-trafficking/

About

2017/04/03
    Media Silence As Russia Calls Out US/NATO Role In Afghan Drug Trafficking

http://ift.tt/2nB0xZT

This week, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov held his annual press conference, at which he slammed NATO’s role in Afghan heroin trade.

By: Jack Burns / The Free Thought Project For many years now, the United States has been fighting, and losing, the violent war to end opiate, opioid, and heroin overdoses. As The Free Thought Project has consistently reported, opiate-related overdoses are now killing thousands of Americans per year, with no real end in sight. Our political foes know this and, according to Russia’s foreign minister Sergei Lavrov, the United States is using its own soldiers to protect the cultivation, production, and exportation of heroin from Afghanistan to other parts of the world.

As late as 2011, Moscow has been voicing its concerns over the drug trade in Afghanistan. Wikileaks published, as part of its Global Intelligence Files database, emails from Stratfor, describing Moscow’s criticism of U.S. foreign policy prohibiting its soldiers from destroying Afghani poppy fields.

In a Stratfor internal email, two Stratfor employees noted the Russian foreign minister’s opposition to U.S. permissiveness in the opium trade. “Lavrov slams USA’s unwillingness to destroy Afghan poppy fields..” That email was dated from 2011.

Also in that same year, Lavrov was an attendee at a multi-national conference on Afghanistan, called the Kabul Conference. There he reportedly made the following statements against Afghani terrorism and drug production. “We are convinced…that the ISAF (international security assistance force), regardless of their withdrawal date, should boost the efficiency of their anti-terror and anti-drug efforts and brief the UN Security Council on the implementation of their mandate. A special focus should be placed on combating drugs production, something that stipulates the elimination of poppy fields and heroine laboratories. These topics should be on the radar of our working group that is already being formed,” Lavrov pointed out.

Later, in an interview in 2012, Lavrov called for NATO to begin destroying poppy fields in Afghanistan. From a Russian government transcription he stated, “For the time being, the terrorist threat has not been reduced, whereas the drug threat has been increasing and intensifying. In response to our numerous appeals, our NATO partners refuse to eliminate the crops of opium poppy, although coca plantations in Colombia are eliminated as a key direction of the anti-drug war. We are also concerned about the still insufficient pace of creating an Afghan.”

In 2011 and 2012, Lavrov’s comments were somewhat veiled and not directed specifically at U.S. foreign policy, reading more like a suggestion than an accusation. However, jumping ahead to 2017, and all thinly veiled comments, innuendos, and cultural nuances have now been cast aside, in favor of a more direct approach.

As late as last week, Lavrov’s comments are much more forthcoming and are aimed directly at U.S. officials. Lavrov recently spoke to senior military officers at Moscow’s Military Academy. After accusing the U.S. of using “managed chaos” tactics to increase U.S. influence in “Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Afghanistan,” Lavrov leveled, one could say, heavy accusations against the U.S. and its foreign policy implementation.

“In the case of Afghanistan…the terrorist threat has not been rooted out, while the drug threat has increased many times over. The drug industry prospered,” he said referencing America’s failure to combat the heroin trade there. Accusing the U.S. of looking away while the country which produces 90 percent of the world’s heroin supply is equated to giving a free pass to the Afghanis to cultivate, manufacture and distribute heroin. “There is factual evidence that some of the NATO contingents in Afghanistan turned a blind eye to the illegal drug trafficking, even if they were not directly involved in these criminal schemes,” Lavrov stated implying the U.S. (being a part of NATO) might actually be involved in the drug trade.

If the U.S. is involved in the flow of opium into the country it may not come as a shock to some. As The Free Thought Project recently reported, infamous drug kingpin Pablo Escobar reportedly worked for the CIA running drugs into the country, according to his son’s new book. TFTP’s Claire Bernish wrote, “If the CIA trafficking cocaine into the United States sounds like some tin foil conspiracy theory, think again. Their alleged role in the drug trade was exposed in 1996 in an explosive investigative series “Dark Alliance” by Gary Webb for the San Jose Mercury News. The investigation, headed up by Webb revealed ties between the CIA, Nicaraguan contras and the crack cocaine trade ravaging African-American communities.”

Lavrov, historically speaking, has been very vocal of the U.S. and its complicit involvement in the heroin trade, which brings up an interesting point. If heroin and its derivatives are responsible for killing thousands of Americans each year, and the U.S. could have destroyed the source of the world’s heroin and chose not to, who’s to blame for the current epidemic separating parents from their children, creating widows, and addicting millions of Americans?

Creative Commons / True Activist / Report a typo

http://ift.tt/2nwsml6

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2017), boja (5th April 2017), Dreamtimer (4th April 2017), Elen (4th April 2017), heyokah (15th June 2017), JRS (5th April 2017), modwiz (3rd April 2017), sandy (4th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    We see another strategy by the globalist scum. By making the Russians and "enemy" anything they say can be construed as hostile and likely untrue. Only retards believe Russia is a threat to a the USA. Only military associated businesses benefit from this. All non-military commerce is adversely affected by belligerence.

Fakestream news gets busted more for what it ignores than the sloppy coverage it is known for.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (3rd April 2017), Dreamtimer (4th April 2017), Elen (4th April 2017), Greenbarry (5th April 2017), heyokah (15th June 2017), JRS (5th April 2017), Novusod (6th April 2017), sandy (4th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Lol yip, is a meme of the recent past events etc being seen atm from observation.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2017), Dreamtimer (4th April 2017), Elen (4th April 2017), modwiz (4th April 2017), sandy (4th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Only retards believe Russia is a threat to a the USA. Only military associated businesses benefit from this. All non-military commerce is adversely affected by belligerence.
    Totally agree with you modwiz. It is so obvious to me and getting more and more transparent every day that goes by.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (4th April 2017), Dreamtimer (4th April 2017), Greenbarry (5th April 2017), modwiz (4th April 2017), sandy (4th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    I'm new here, but i think I might be in the wrong place. Is there a "For retards only" forum that I can be referred to?

As long as Putin remains the head of Russia they will remain a destabilizing influence on the world. That is what Putin does, it is what he lives for, power, self-grandeur, and let's not forget wealth. Some sources paint him as the richest person in the world. And one can be pretty certain that he didn't amass his fortune paycheck-by-paycheck.

His entire history screams of deception. The classic machinations of 'unfair social and political advantage' gained by lying in all its wonderful forms. This illicit advantage put to use as leader of a large nation has manifestations that impact the entire world. The United States is part of that world and under the previous Obama administration and a potential Clinton one, it represented a philosophical antithesis to Russia that drove Putin's obsession and subsequent meddling in the last election. He, like any psychopath worth his salt recognized a consummate blathering buffoon from an infinite number of paces and pounced. The rest, as unbelievable as it might be, is American history. The richest irony is the psychopathic buffoon was out psycho'd by a real professional.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), sandy (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I'm new here,
    Yes

but i think I might be in the wrong place.
    Sure looks that way, Adam?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017), Elen (5th April 2017), modwiz (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    I'm new here, but i think I might be in the wrong place.

Is there a "For retards only" forum that I can be referred to?
    Um, we might know of one or two of such places...

As long as Putin remains the head of Russia they will remain a destabilizing influence on the world. That is what Putin does, it is what he lives for, power, self-grandeur, and let's not forget wealth. Some sources paint him as the richest person in the world. And one can be pretty certain that he didn't amass his fortune paycheck-by-paycheck.
    I sincerely beg to differ on that, and I might even add that your opinion seems to be very strongly based upon the typical American Exceptionalist propaganda with which both the US mainstream media and the US education system have been indoctrinating the Acronymian population for decades already — and for that matter, still are.

Now don't get me wrong: Vladimir Putin is no saint. He's the former head of the FSB, the spiritual successor to the KGB. He's got blood on his hands, and quite a bit of it. And it was he who helped Boris Yeltsin — himself a serf of the Russian oligarchs — defeat the communist opposition through blackmail, extortion and public humiliation. But Putin is no fool, and he's certainly not out for world domination.

If you were to study history by way of any other historical records than the US Acronymian ones, then you would find that the USA has been perpetually at war since at least World War II, with each and every one of those wars fought on non-US soil. In fact, the whole US Marine Corps is specifically intended for that kind of military operations — they don't normally operate on US soil (or within US coastal waters or US airspace). As a nation, the USA maintains an over-militarized and clearly crypto-fascist policy, aimed at imperialism and corporate expansionism, and at the cost of welfare and the quality of education.

The CIA has operatives in every nation on the planet, both in active roles as instigators of political subversion and as anti-communist sleeper cells, and the latter have been associated with right-wing terrorist attacks all over Europe in the latter half of the 20th century, as well as with the as yet unsolved crime-and-terror wave of the Brabant Killers in Belgium during the 1980s.

The bottom line is that if there is one nation in the world that can be seen as highly disruptive, destabilizing and adversarial to world peace, then it's the United States of Acronyms.

I strongly recommend watching this 28-minute interview below — lifted from this thread — to help you get a better grip on the facts.

His entire history screams of deception. The classic machinations of 'unfair social and political advantage' gained by lying in all its wonderful forms. This illicit advantage put to use as leader of a large nation has manifestations that impact the entire world. The United States is part of that world and under the previous Obama administration and a potential Clinton one, it represented a philosophical antithesis to Russia that drove Putin's obsession and subsequent meddling in the last election.
    I'm afraid that the only thing I can applaud in your above paragraph is how well you show your indoctrination with American Exceptionalist propaganda.

What the world needs is not an antithesis to Russia and Putin, but an antithesis to the Acronymian imperialism and its lust for war and conquest.

Like I said, Putin is no saint, but at least he isn't out to start World War III, and he loves Russia too much to allow that to happen. Putin is a chess player. He uses his brain, and he's extremely intelligent. Conversely, anything that has lived (or aspired to live) at the White House in the past six decades has been using their crotch as a brain and their testosterone levels for inspiration.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I'm new here, [...
    Yes

...] but i think I might be in the wrong place.
    Sure looks that way, Adam?
    According to NotAPretender's registration e-mail address, his first name would not be Adam, Fred. A case of mistaken identity, based upon very similar political opinions, perchance?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Elen (5th April 2017), Fred Steeves (5th April 2017), heyokah (5th April 2017), modwiz (5th April 2017), sandy (5th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Great to have you here Notapretender, feel you will allow another perspective, will save some of us playing devils advocate lol, welcome.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2017), Elen (5th April 2017), sandy (5th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm afraid that the only thing I can applaud in your above paragraph is how well you show your indoctrination with American Exceptionalist propaganda.
    if this is just that (and it very well may be) then this is a very important example of exactly what we must understand is pervasively "out there".

I dare say, this is affirmation of my "lack of faith" in humanity.

critical thinking is a foreign concept these days, it seems.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Great to have you here Notapretender, feel you will allow another perspective, will save some of us playing devils advocate lol, welcome.
    I agree! I find myself filling this role (though mostly for selfish/understanding based reasons) often.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017), heyokah (5th April 2017), modwiz (5th April 2017), sandy (5th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Welcome aboard the good ship TOT NotaPretender

............tell us what you "know" from the inside of YOU cause basically that is all, we all truly 'know' when it comes to information...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017), Elen (5th April 2017), Greenbarry (5th April 2017), modwiz (5th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Welcome aboard the good ship TOT NotaPretender

............tell us what you "know" from the inside of YOU cause basically that is all, we all truly 'know' when it comes to information...
    And again, Sandy...you said it so well!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Um, we might know of one or two of such places...

I sincerely beg to differ on that, and I might even add that your opinion seems to be very strongly based upon the typical American Exceptionalist propaganda by which both the US mainstream media and the US education system have been indoctrinating the Acronymian population for decades already — and for that matter, still are.

Now don't get me wrong: Vladimir Putin is no saint. He's the former head of the FSB, the spiritual successor to the KGB. He's got blood on his hands, and quite a bit of it. And it was he who helped Boris Yeltsin — himself a serf of the Russian oligarchs — defeat the communist opposition through blackmail, extortion and public humiliation. But Putin is no fool, and he's certainly not out for world domination.

If you were to study history by way of any other historical records than the US Acronymian ones, then you would find that the USA has been perpetually at war since at least World War II, with each and every one of those wars fought on non-US soil. In fact, the whole US Marine Corps is specifically intended for that kind of military operations — they don't normally operate on US soil (or within US coastal waters or US airspace). As a nation, the USA maintains an over-militarized and clearly crypto-fascist policy, aimed at imperialism and corporate expansionism, and at the cost of welfare and the quality of education.

The CIA has operatives in every nation on the planet, both in active roles as instigators of political subversion and as anti-communist sleeper cells, and the latter have been associated with right-wing terrorist attacks all over Europe in the latter half of the 20th century, as well as with the as yet unsolved crime-and-terror wave of the Brabant Killers in Belgium during the 1980s.

The bottom line is that if there is one nation in the world that can be seen as highly disruptive, destabilizing and adversarial to world peace, then it's the United States of Acronyms.

I strongly recommend watching this 28-minute interview below — lifted from this thread — to help you get a better grip on the facts.

What the world needs is not an antithesis to Russia and Putin, but an antithesis to the Acronymian imperialism and its lust for war and conquest.

Like I said, Putin is no saint, but at least he isn't out to start World War III, and he loves Russia too much to allow that to happen. Putin is a chess player. He uses his brain, and he's extremely intelligent. Conversely, anything that has lived (or aspired to live) at the White House in the past six decades has been using their crotch as a brain and their testosterone levels for inspiration.

According to NotAPretender's registration e-mail address, his first name would not be Adam, Fred. A case of mistaken identity, based upon very similar political opinions, perchance?
    No, I have never ever bought into "American Exceptionalism". Facts are facts and Putin is what Putin is. Why is it that America is awash in propaganda concerning the rest of the world, meaning everything we hear are lies, but what is portrayed in foreign and alternative media the gospel? Think about that one, it doesn't really make any sense. We have to see things for what they really are and if we have to disregard ALL media bias then so be it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), TargeT (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    "I'm afraid that the only thing I can applaud in your above paragraph is how well you show your indoctrination with American Exceptionalist propaganda."

This is a curious thing. I suppose that may appear a reasonable assumption but I can assure you that it is highly superficial and incorrect. I gave up doctrinaire thinking in childhood!

seeking to impose a doctrine in all circumstances without regard to practical considerations.
    "a doctrinaire conservative"
    synonyms: dogmatic, rigid, inflexible, uncompromising; More
    noun
    a person who seeks to impose a doctrine without regard to practical considerations.

Absolutely and completely not what I am or do. I never realized that practicality was part of the definition but take a close look at that part of it.

Adamm is not a pretender... Fred.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Here's an alternative view of Afghani poppy fields. It might explain (and there is always an explanation) why there are opposing sides to this issue. What is essential to determining right or wrong and it is never easy to do that, is questioning why the sides fall where they do.

http://opium.com/what-is-opium/legal-opium-uses/

Peace, love, and bunny rabbits

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2017), Aragorn (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Bunnies, and Easter so near, I feel Putin got a wake up visit/call/data drop etc just like Trumpy, just a long time before trumpy though.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2017)