Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Empire Files: Steve Bannon Exposed

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    No Answer to those two questions? I rather thought you might not. Because that is akin to government take down ( or overthrow)....and since there is so much going on within the administration right now regarding things nobody wants to acknowledge regarding investigations of a nature regarding the agenda of said administration it should come as no surprise That the person in this thread of reference based on the OP and it's suggestions...that Steve Bannon has just been removed from the National Security Council.

Bannon Loses National Security Council Role in Trump Shakeup

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a..._medium=social

Their answer will probably be along the lines that McMaster will be just fine and does not need Bannon but that his presence will still be there just not as an official blah blah blah.... I think they want to separate themselves in any official way from the things that are becoming an issue in ongoing investigations and taking down the government is well....a no no.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
    Last edited by Shadowself, 5th April 2017 at 17:09.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2017), Dreamtimer (5th April 2017), Elen (5th April 2017), modwiz (5th April 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    If it was not a Muslim ban why did they hold Muhammad Ali Jr for hours at a Florida airport who was born in Philadelphia in 1972 and holds a U.S. passport? The kept asking him "Where did you get your name from?" and "Are you Muslim?"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...port/98379082/

Mind you this is only one example of people being held in such a fashion.
    Because there are humans involved in the equation, and they make mistakes.

The average police officer knows very little about law; why would this be any different?

Ah! Something we actually agree on! But that does not discount the fact that President Trump gathered the House Representatives and in a closed door meeting told them if they did not pass it their 2018 reelections would be in jeopardy. Or something along those lines. He really wanted it to get passed! It was Crap!
    That's not an uncommon tactic in politics, and we both already agree it was total crap; not sure why you bright this one up again.

I don't know where you were during that episode of Trump Inc., but people were out in droves protesting the healthcare bill that Trump Inc. wanted passed in the worst way! But I guess if you don't watch the news you would not know that so I understand why you would not see it. Congressmen were getting hit up at town hall meeting all over the country and the phones were lit up in their offices.
    we can agree to disagree on the effectiveness of protests I suppose.

That's alright. I understand why...
    Were you guessing brevity? cutting out the snark and trying to reply to ideas? if so, you do understand why!

Okay...the thread is about Bannon last I saw...and in the said video they talk about his views and "alt right nationalism"....which you brought up as one of three choices.

Am I wrong about that? Hay...it wouldn't be the first time! LOL But on that thought....and quoting once again:
    Yep, your wrong.

What do you agree with tearing down...and what do you think would replace it?
    The current government is far to large and needs to be down sized; I don't think it needs to be replaced.. more like "audited".

No Answer to those two questions? I rather thought you might not.
    What is the purpose behind you typing these two sentences? Do you realize what you are doing here or is it just a reflex?

Sorry for the delay, I have difficulty reading your writing style.

Steve Bannon has just been removed from the National Security Council.
    Meh, who really knows why.. it's some he said she said stuff.. and I agree he'll still be there, just not on the NSC.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

modwiz (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

Update: Donald Trump has now removed Steve Bannon from the National Security Council, as you can read in this thread here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), modwiz (6th April 2017)