Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1,200ft-wide UFO reported over Gulf of Mexico

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tim View Post
    I have been waiting on a proof of flying saucer for a couple days now.... where are they?
    Look up. Day as much or more than night. In the city or country. Look for what looks like a star when driving on the highway while dark but is way to low and moves slowly. In the day the are only visible when they move or light up or are active if you will. They and are very bright. A photo looks like an energy sphere.

Look up. Ignore spray drones that reflect the sun. Look at the sky in movies or tv shows. Look at the sky in photographs. If you want proof simply look. They can be right above a highway looking like a star but you get closer as you drive. People don't see spray trails do they are out in the open a lot.
    Last edited by Orbs, 31st March 2017 at 08:34.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st March 2017), Elen (31st March 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Orbs - I agree. Sometimes on a clear night I will go out to the front of my home and look up at the stars. I do not look up with the intention of seeing anything in particular - I look up to see the wonderous sight of our Galaxy and of a Universe, to which we are all connected. As for Orbs I have loads of photographs of Orbs - they are everywhere and if people would only look - I imagine they will see. I have a very affordable camera with no special attachments and I can often take a photograph in the night or day - inside or outside - and - the Orbs will be there.

Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2017), Elen (3rd April 2017), Greenbarry (9th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Orbs - I agree. Sometimes on a clear night I will go out to the front of my home and look up at the stars...
    Hi Amanda. There is a chip in digital cameras called CCD I think. Maybe there is another called CMOS? My point is these "chips" can "see" things our eyes cannot. This explains, to a degree, the orbs you capture in your photos.

The orbs I am referring to are vessels. Some you cannot see at all and some are very bright even in daylight. These are the ones to look for and my best guess is they are not from the semi-physical races.

Some orbs in photographs need some scrutiny. There are factors than can cause them but there is no mistaking some orbs.

I encourage anyone to get a decent digital camera and carry it with them. It is a bit shocking what you can see if you look for it. Remember social engineering and mind control make things hard to see. Some people don't see the spraying which is hard to believe. "Scotomisation", as referred to in the Di Vinci Code is about the mind seeing what it wants to see.

It is a choice. People "choose" to be under mind control. They will defend it. Anyhow, I just wanted to follow up on looking up.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2017), Dreamtimer (6th April 2017), Elen (6th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Orbs - Thanks for being interested in my comment. I have shown some of my photographs to people and the responses are usually of awe and shock. I have managed to capture - as it were - other interesting images as well. There are some I took a few years ago - at night - I followed my instinct and aimed the camera at a particular location. The image was visible as the flash became visible. The image was not an orb it was something much more spectacular and was definitely not visible to the eye - I recall clearly the image was visible at the exact moment the flash activated. The beauty of a digital camera is that the screen offers a much wider and more instant visual than the older roll of film type of camera.

I will keep looking up if you will. (Big smile)

Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2017), Dreamtimer (9th April 2017), Elen (9th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Amanda. I was getting coffee early morning a few days ago and saw a "star" so low I had to laugh. It was also the only one you could see. I told the lady st the gas station (I talk to them about daily) and she came outside to see.

Good for her for believing what she saw. She said "that's to low to be a star."

I got on the highway and 20 minutes later it was way high up. I imagine some of will wonder if I photographed it but it was still dark. Folks, it is advdnced tecnology. We have been duped. It would be nice to see people change but...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hi Amanda. I was getting coffee early morning a few days ago and saw a "star" so low I had to laugh. It was also the only one you could see. I told the lady st the gas station (I talk to them about daily) and she came outside to see.

Good for her for believing what she saw. She said "that's to low to be a star."

I got on the highway and 20 minutes later it was way high up. I imagine some of will wonder if I photographed it but it was still dark. Folks, it is advdnced tecnology. We have been duped. It would be nice to see people change but...
    Great that you found a witness when no camera...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Truth be told Ellen I had my camera in the car but when it is dark it and distant it is hard to get s good photo. I am better at photos when there is light. Also, I only saw it move a little bit. I had to start driving and I don't have the time I used to and hang around etc. I am to that point - why?

I can't show anyone anything. They have to do it themselves. So many would look at a photo and the mind control would prevent them from believing something not taught by their religion for example. I am too tired to fight it.

People have to do it for themselves. Once again Chris Thomas nailed it...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    [...] So many would look at a photo and the mind control would prevent them from believing something not taught by their religion for example. I am too tired to fight it.

People have to do it for themselves. Once again Chris Thomas nailed it...
    No offense, but what exactly makes you think that the belief in Chris Thomas' claims isn't a religion? Everything embraced by Chris Thomas' followers is based upon the dogmatic belief that he can read the Akashic Records, and that this is where he gets his information. And yet, what he writes about contradicts many (if not most) of the things so many other researchers and (purported) witnesses have reported.

To give you but one and possibly insignificant example, according to Chris Thomas, the only reptilian beings to ever have existed within our universe would have been what he calls the 14th Faction, and they were supposedly invaders from another universe who were driven back into their own universe by (among others) the Pleiadeans, somewhere in 2003-2004 or whereabouts.

So according to him, there have never been any sapient reptilian species in the universe before the invasion of the 14th Faction, and now that those are gone again, there thus won't be any sapient reptilians anymore anywhere within this universe. And yet there are many contactees and abductees who have reported that they have been in the presence of reptilian beings — some benevolent, others malevolent. One of those people is Barry King, an official Disclosure Project witness who used to be a member of this forum until he was ordered to retreat from public life by his superiors in March 2016.

Furthermore, Chris Thomas also claims that at a given point in time, the Velon were able to withhold information from the Akashic. That's a very bold claim, and there are two major problems with that...:

• No one and nothing can withhold information from the Akashic. That is simply not possible, and especially not for what Chris Thomas himself describes as "a semi-physical race" — so they're not even as powerful as (what Chris Thomas describes as) the non-physical races.

• If the Velon were truly able to withhold information from the Akashic — which for all intents and purposes is equivalent to altering the information contained therein — then how can Chris Thomas be certain that the information he gleans from (what he believes to be) the Akashic is correct?

There are things I too know with great certainty and conviction — things which have always been part of my being, whether they come from the Akashic or from elsewhere — and yet, those things do not harmonize with what Chris Thomas says. But the people who follow Chris Thomas will say that I am wrong and that he is right. Why? Because it's a dogmatic religion. They've thrown away all other dogmatic religions and they have adopted a new and even so dogmatic one instead.

I've got a friend who is a Chris Thomas follower — she's a member of this forum, albeit not a very active one — and I've already had several differences of opinion with her on certain things. And when push comes to shove, she'll say, "No, that's not how it is, because this is what Chris Thomas has to say about it:...", and then she'll give me his version of the facts or whatever it is that we were talking about, and then that is what she'll hold on to.

Just because Chris Thomas says something that dovetails with your own experiences doesn't meant that everything he says is true. Some of the things he says have already been floating around on the internet for many, many years, and in esoteric books long before there ever was such a thing as the internet. He could have picked that up from there — knowingly or unknowingly. And some things can simply be deducted by using common sense and by doing some down-to-earth research — his recount of chemtrails for instance, in which he is mostly correct.

You are of course free to believe whatever you want to believe, and here at The One Truth, we will always welcome the Chris Thomas followers and allow them to share their (or rather his) material here, but personally, I like thinking for myself, rather than to listen to some guru or some "expert" — believe me, I have the same problem with other gurus or "experts", e.g. Joseph P. Farrell, John Rappaport, Alex Jones, Richard Dolan, et al. And maybe what they say is all true within their own reality bubble, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be true in mine, or in that of anybody else.

See what I mean?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), Fred Steeves (12th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Orbs et al - Don't forget that sometimes satellites can be mistaken for stars/craft/whatever. There are so many satellites within the various layers/stratas/levels of our Earthly atmosphere that if you were looking at Earth, from an Intergalactic perspective - all you would see would be satellites. Seeing the Earth itself now - from an Intergalactic perspective is almost completely impossible. I recall someone put together a composite time lapse style demonstration - showing how satellites have increased in number over the recent decades.

I just realised that the word 'demonstration' commences with the word 'demon' - how thought provoking. Hmmmm....

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (13th April 2017), modwiz (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is certainly nice to see some posts/interest. Please forgive my grammar/spelling errors. I am on my phone in bed.

My message about Chris Thomas was very simple - everyone has to do it for themselves. Nothing more. Some people don't believe that and that is there choice.

I like to speak highly of his work. I like to say good things about his books etc. I find this quite harmless and benign. Nobody even has to read it.

I don't follow him or anyone else. I appreciate the sacrifices he has made. He has had his life almost taken from him more than once. Funny how all the names mentioned spew whatever and are not in harms way.

I have disagreed with certain things like the 14 but who really cares so I don't talk about it. My knowledge of them does not include anything I have found (written by others) so I just ignore it. I never put others version down nor challenge it. Those that believe reptilian beings of some sort, other than the 14, are high fiving here that is their choice.

Chris did write or say if you have enough energy you can do just about anything. Not his exact words but I think it was regarding time travel. Or even the V withholding information from the Akashic. He wrote about how that was interrupted and the information leaked. I am not as smart as some so saying that is not possible is beyond me. I am not so sure as some.

About satslites. Thank you Amanda. I did not see a satilite but no matter. I just wanted to share what to look for. At least one way amongst many. It was encouragement to do it yourself and for some reason it is very easy for me to see this stuff going on.

Enjoy everyone. Fun to read the posts. Love the action so to speak.
    Last edited by Orbs, 13th April 2017 at 09:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (13th April 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The night before last I went out and looked at the clear sky. It was dark, but the moon wasn't up yet. I saw several planes going in different directions. Then I noticed a very bright satellite going over from NW to SE. It was extraordinarily bright.

I watched it cross the sky, waiting for it to dim once in earth's shadow. It went pretty far while staying bright, then faded and went from sight. Just after that I saw another satellite on a similar trajectory. This one was dimmer, more like the stars around. It too faded in the eastern sky.

While I was watching this one, another one was crossing the sky going south to north. This one was even dimmer. It did not fade out. I eventually lost sight of it due to the house and trees.

I don't know the space station route but the first was bright like it's supposed to be when seen.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Elen (14th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, it is hard to mistake a satalite. Good job in your description. Thank you.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2017), Dreamtimer (15th April 2017), Elen (15th April 2017)