Thread: UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 6 - The Black Knight Satellite

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts

UFOtv presents: The Knowledge of the Forever Time 6 - The Black Knight Satellite

Description

The ideas presented in this program are intended to inspire dialog and debate about the past and future of life on Earth. This program opens a dark ancient alien chapter in our human history, The Black Knight Satellite. The Black Knight Satellite, now in Earth's orbit, is said to be more than 13,000 years old and yet new knowledge reveals it to be much older and much deadlier than we could have ever imagined.

Duration

57 minutes

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), Silly Wabbit (28th February 2022), Woody (23rd March 2017), yobear (23rd March 2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Disclaimer:

Guys, I only post these videos here because I'm subscribed to the UFOtv channel on YouTube, and so these videos appear in my feed. More often than not, I find myself in serious disagreement with the material presented, or with the logic behind it. And that is not any different on account of this particular video here.

Although the early-20th-century footage of people using what appears to be a kind of mobile phone is certainly highly fascinating — provided that the footage is real to begin with, and that it was neither staged as a deception, nor a fragment of a more contemporary movie about that era which was shot in black and white, and where one of the background characters fell out of line by using their cellphone while the camera was rolling — I personally find that Damon T. Berry is jumping to conclusions too easily. (That, and he has a habit of repeating himself and using ten long sentences — with lots of dramatic pauses — to say something he could easily have said in only two short sentences.)

Besides, what he said about that alleged apparatus worn by the Mayan king is wrong too. Bluetooth is a short-range wireless connectivity technology which, among other things, can be used to connect a wireless headset with a cellphone or smartphone, but it most certainly doesn't use any satellites, and neither do cellphones or smartphones. Instead, they rely on cellular digital telephony networks, in which an area is divided into "cells", each one covered by a cellphone tower, which is nothing but a large antenna. The mobile devices communicate with the tower, and the towers themselves are connected to the phone carrier's network by way of underground cabling.

As for the sun being a stargate, I wouldn't advise him to try passing through it. He would probably already long be dead of the radiation by the time he gets there, and by the time his deceased body would then finally reach the sun, he would have been boiled, fried, burned to a crisp and ultimately even vaporized by the extreme temperatures.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I don't want to give anyone the impression that I buy into all this woo-woo, even if there is a bit of truth in these videos here and there. I just post them here to share them with you guys as food for thought, that's all.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), Silly Wabbit (28th February 2022), TargeT (23rd March 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    doesn't use any satellites, and neither do cellphones or smartphones
    Devils advocate:

There are "Sat phones" that use satellites for communication.

Apparently in 1938 there were some wireless devices being tested that were rather small in prototype; but certainly not a cellphone, rather small two way radios; there are also several older "hearing aid" like devices that have been confused for cellphones from photographs.

but yeah, I agree with you for the most part.. kind of interesting stuff but I write the vast majority of it "off" as entertainment.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Fred Steeves (23rd March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), Silly Wabbit (28th February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Devils advocate:

There are "Sat phones" that use satellites for communication.
    True, but they are not all that common, and they're usually so big that you can club someone to death with them.

Apparently in 1938 there were some wireless devices being tested that were rather small in prototype; but certainly not a cellphone, rather small two way radios; there are also several older "hearing aid" like devices that have been confused for cellphones from photographs.
    Well, the device in that photo certainly isn't as small as a cellphone, and it would highly surprise me if that kind of technology existed back then — I'm not even talking of cellular telephony networks now, but more specifically of solid-state technology.

Even though there had been some solid-state-like technologies since the early 20th century, the transistor was only invented in 1947, and so up until then, most electronics devices made use of vacuum tube technology, and as a result, they were quite large and pretty heavy.

but yeah, I agree with you for the most part.. kind of interesting stuff but I write the vast majority of it "off" as entertainment.
    Sadly enough, a lot of people in this so-called "alternative community" think in very polarized terms, and so when they reject the mainstream narratives, they almost automatically place full confidence in the validity of this kind of woo-woo stuff. The "if this is a lie, then that must be true"-line of thinking.

Even though The One Truth neither promotes nor censors any particular opinions or belief systems, we've seen this kind of thing here before in the past, where people were posting all kinds of "Satanic pedophile" conspiracy stuff, backed up with links to highly questionable sources — i.e. tabloids, private websites and short-lived links to YouTube videos.

There are many crazy people in the world, and crazy people can set up a website just as easily as anyone else can. And then I'm not even talking of actual alphabet soup disinformation agents, who like nothing more than to keep us chasing our own tails.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd March 2017), Elen (24th March 2017), modwiz (23rd March 2017), Silly Wabbit (28th February 2022), TargeT (24th March 2017)